Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:29 pm
knux_nyan
kefkadragon
kurai_18

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Sasha nods and starts to get the area set up
"no problem. The last time I used anesthesia, it was for DK who pretty much broke part of her neck and ribs.....it wasn't pretty..."

"would you like help with your bags? I don't mind....as long as it gets me out of here" Misty said  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:06 pm
kalenakeeper

knux_nyan

kurai_18

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Yogtz quickly flew to his classroom and returned to the infirmary carrying a large book in one hand and a large medicine bag in the other. He placed the bag on a nearby table and looked to Shido.
"You don't seem to be doing anything kupo. Mind looking at the table of contents in this and turning to non-combat related synthesis? If I remember right it should between pages 200 and 385 kupo," he said handing Shido the hefty tome. Yogtz pulled a surgical mask out of his bag and a small leather case. He washed his hands in the infirmary sink. "I must ask for complete silence while I perform surgery on her hands," he looked to Sasha. "Since you're the highest ranked medical official here kupo, I'm appointing you as my assistant for this operation. Wash up and get ready," he looked back to the crowd. "That being said, I must ask all people not performing with me in this operation to please leave the room. You may return once we are done kupo," he said putting a pair of latex gloves on.
It's been a while since I've had to do surgery. Unfortunately I appear to be the only one here who knows anything about it. Lawrence has the terms down, but his hands aren't nearly ready for actual field work beyond first aid so I can't rely on him, he thought.

(OOC: -insert trauma center music here- )  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:11 pm
                                          User ImageThe Beautiful Child ۩⊰ Minako ⊱۩
                                          ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
                                          [Mood:Blank]______[Affiliation: None]______[Location:Near Nami's bags]
                                          ______[Listening to:Nothing at the moment]

▂▃▅▆█Quotes█▆▅▃▂

Kurai_18

Kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

▂▃▅▆█OCC█▆▅▃▂
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

◤╔══════════════╗◥

"As do i also."Kalos said as she grabbed ahold one of the bags and allowed the strap to rest on her shoulder as she did this simply because she wanted to be helpful as she asked Nami."As long as that is fine with you of course."She said still holding her hand on the strap incase Nami choose a different answer she was looking forward to.
◣╚══════════════╝◢

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:11 pm
knux_nyan
kefkadragon
kurai_18

Sasha nodded and washed up and put on her medical garb.

"whoa, you had that all this time?" Misty said looking at Sasha's medical wear

Sasha nodded
"mmhmmm, well I had to be the doctor in training at the mansion when Dk was still young."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:27 pm
User Image
User Image

"I'm afraid i will have to stay since my magic is what is keeping her stable and the fact our hearts are connected. I feel what she feels." Eclipse said as he remained. "Want me to move out of the room to read this or should i stay here?" Shido asked.

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:02 am
User Image
Nami Saiko
Female 17 Borderline-One OK Rock ~Enter Nami~

Nami looked from Misty to Minako. She was speechless. "Um, o-okay..."
It seemed the least she could do was let them, since they put themselves to the trouble. "I guess I can accept your help..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
Quote:
kalenakeeper
Fiendish Az
Knux_nyan

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:01 am
knux_nyan
kefkadragon
kurai_18
fiendish Az

Misty nodded lifting up some of the bags, leaving the others for Minako.
"its no proble, especially if Sasha is practically kicking everyone out of the room." she smiled.

Sasha gave a slow growl, which was rare for her. She could understand why and everything, it just slightly annoyed her.
"fine, grab a mask" she said motioning over to a box surgical masks.

"Sophia's got mental problems if she practically breaks her knuckles. I wonder if losing her keyblade is part of it...."
She gently sighs
"ive never known anyone to self inflict a wound, that's...um...psychotic. This will surely take her out of her classes too, if she can't hold anything....maybe it will be a lesson for her to control her madness like we all do."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:56 am
                                          [Mood:Blank]______[Affiliation: None]______[Location:Near Nami's bags]

▂▃▅▆█Quotes█▆▅▃▂

Kurai_18

Kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

▂▃▅▆█OCC█▆▅▃▂
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

◤╔══════════════╗◥

Kalos felt relieved that Nami allowed her to help and removed her hand from the strap seeing as she no longer needed to remove it at the time being, Once she did this she asked Nami a question."Okay so where would you like us to bring these to?"Kalos questioned not knowing where she should go.
◣╚══════════════╝◢

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:06 pm
User Image
Nami Saiko
Female 17 Borderline-One OK Rock ~Enter Nami~

Nami picked up her gun case and slung it over her shoulder, grabbing two other bags. "There we go. Okay, I've grabbed the last of 'em. We'll head to my dorm room." She instructed as she walked out the door. "This way then."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
Quote:
kalenakeeper
Fiendish Az
Knux_nyan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:11 pm
                                          [Mood:Blank]______[Affiliation: None]______[Location:Near Nami's bags[Former]]

▂▃▅▆█Quotes█▆▅▃▂

Kurai_18

Kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

▂▃▅▆█OCC█▆▅▃▂
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

◤╔══════════════╗◥

Kalos listened to Nami as she explained that their were going to her dorm room in which she gave a silent nod and followed her out the door.
◣╚══════════════╝◢
{Kalos:Exits}

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:42 pm
Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Yogtz sighed and looked to Eclipse. "Are you sure your magic doesn't have a range kupo? If it weren't for that i'd throw you out of here myself. Emotion has no meaning when the patient is unconscious and isn't even aware that you are there kupo," he said. He looked to Shido. "Page through that outside if you may. Feel free to look through it while waiting kupo, just leave a bookmark in the section I asked. Not sure what you'd need with alchemic theory, history, and recipes, but it'll kill time kupo," he said.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:58 pm
knux_nyan
kefkadragon
kurai_18
fiendish Az

Misty followed carrying the rest of Nami's bags.

Sasha was silent.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:24 pm
User Image
User Image

"I'm afraid so. I'm staying." Eclipse said as Shido stepped out of the room and sat outside the door of the infirmary looking through the entire book instead of the page Yogtz told him too.

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:48 am
knux_nyan
kefkadragon

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sasha shook her head sighing and passed Eclipse a surgeon's mask
"fine but no touchy." she said.
"its delicate as it is already."

((if ya'll wanna time skip past this part, be my guest))  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:40 pm
kalenakeeper][/quote]
][quote="knux_nyan

(I actually like making surgery posts, but I'll keep it shorter for your sake.)
Yogtz sighed. "Fine, just stay out of our way kupo." he said grabbing a scalpel. "Apply anesthesia Sasha,"  
Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games