Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 483 484 485 486 487 488 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:26 pm
Oh, stop pouting, dame. *grins at her* I really didn't do much, but your outfit needed it.

*takes dame's arm and starts pulling her out of the room* cat_4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:36 pm
You better hope I get some jollies out of this. -she says begrudgingly as they leave Kits house- xp  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:42 pm
You can't tell me you didn't have fun putting the outfits together. *locks the door, then looks at dame again* Your outfit really is making me hungry for sweets though. cat_lol  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:51 pm
xp We can stop by Lily's or Chatty's afterwards and get some sweets. xd

And I did have fun putting the outfits together. biggrin -flings her arm around Kits' shoulders-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:55 pm
That sounds good. cat_mrgreen I haven't been either of those places for a long time.

I had fun putting them together too. cat_whee  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:16 pm
biggrin -the two bantered and joked all the way to the pictures and then out for dessert afterwards-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

rodenrock

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:32 pm
*kisses Kits temple as soon as she finishes hanging a decoration and he puts a punch bowl down* Thank you so much for helping with this Christmas party. You really are the best, Kits. *beams at her*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:35 pm
^////^ I didn't really do very much... besides, it's been fun.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

rodenrock

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:38 pm
Didn't do much my s**t. I was a complete wreck when you came over and you calmed me down, started sprucing the place up while you made me go start on the food stuffs. *shakes head at her and pull her off the stepladder, hugging her*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:43 pm
cat_surprised Ah! *giggles and wraps her arms around his neck* You were just over-thinking it, that's all.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

rodenrock

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:54 pm
Is that what it was? *says in a low voice, pulling her even closer and pressing their noses and foreheads together* twisted

*looks briefly up* Heh, lookit that...mistletoe... twisted  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:59 pm
That's what it looked like to me. cat_3nodding You were trying to do too much at once.

*glances up* Yup, that's mistletoe. Wonder who put that there? cat_wink *kisses him*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

rodenrock

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:04 pm
I wonder...*kisses her back* Couldn't imagine who. *kisses her again softly* You know....*says with a fimilary husk in voice* I've been told I'm usually pretty good at multitasking and doing many things at once. twisted  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:08 pm
Hmmm... Well, I suppose that depends on what you're trying to do. ^_^

*looks up when the doorbell rings* Oh... looks like people are arriving.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

rodenrock

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:11 pm
*shakes head and chuckles, letting Kits go* My attempts at seducing you right then utterly failed, my dear. *pecks her forehead and goes to open the front door, adjusting trousers on the way*

*checks the peephole and then lets in the first guests, smiling at them congenially and taking their coats, hats, and scarfs* Welcome! biggrin  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 483 484 485 486 487 488 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games