Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:46 am
((Yup, AS didn't close or move. smile Kits still lives in Geezerville.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:47 pm
((Yes, still here. Just on a different schedule now. cat_stare ))

*looks out the window of the lounge and sighs. This late at night, it was always quiet, so she'd normally be somewhere else. But all the changes that happened while she was on vacation with dame had left her feeling disoriented. Even the last couple of weeks when she'd been back home hadn't helped. It felt like something was missing from the town now*

*Mwee flies in and perches on Kits' shoulder, rubbing her head against Kits' cheek*

I know, Mwee. You're worried, but you don't need to be. Things are just... different now. *scratches the dragon's neck and turns away from the window, walking down the hall to her office*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:38 am
Email from Miro to Kits
Dear kitty lady person,

MiroIsSorry she hasn't been to work all week crying Miro knowses she should have calleded but Miro forgotted and kind of lost track of days and stuffses gonk Miro was askeded to help find a way to uncurse Tes and doesn't know her way back. Miro supposes she could call a cab, but then Tes would still be cursed and Miro wouldn't be helping trying to uncurse him anymore sweatdrop Miro's hoping something will be figured out soon so Miro doesn't get fired crying Miro didn't mean to suddenly leave like that crying Please don't be mad at Miro crying Miro will work extra hard when she gets back!

Sincerely,
Miro

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:02 pm
*finally gets around to checking her email*

Tes is cursed? cat_confused Yeah, I guess that is something that Miro would be helping with. I wonder what happened...

*sends an email to Miro's supervisor, stating that she is on an approved leave of absence, then replies to Miro's*

Email from Kits to Miro
Dear Miro,

I have notified your supervisor. I understand that as a cleric, you're probably one of the best people to help remove a curse. I hope that you can find the solution quickly, and return to work as soon as possible. In the future, though, please try to contact me right away if something like this happens again, though I hope it won't.

Sincerely,
Kits

*sends the email, then leans back in her chair while the computer shuts down* Maybe I should go see new place soon... I'm really curious about it. *carefully picks Cecil up off the couch, trying not to wake him, on her way out* I miss the Ladies and everyone too. It's been really quiet around here.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:47 pm
((Plenty of room in the batcave! biggrin ...If dame ever made it there. sweatdrop xd ))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:22 pm
((Earlier this afternoon...))

*sits in her office, looking over the list of things that needed to be done before she left* Pool, closed. *sighs* Apples, being harvested. Construction on the haunted maze and stage being started. Artwork... I don't even know where to start with that. I'll worry about it when I get back. Employees notified. Paychecks ready for Attis to sign in a couple of days and pass out. *puts the paper in her desk drawer* That's it. I guess I'm ready now. *takes her phone out and sends a text to dame*

text from Kits to dame
Hope your earlier offer still stands... I'll be on my way soon and need a place to stay.

*frowns as she puts her phone back in her pocket. She's hardly heard from dame since she got back from Costa Rica. Shaking her head, she stands up and grabs Karrie's keys from the desk top. Leaving the office, she goes down the hall to collect Smok from the pet spa*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:34 pm
*walks into her office and closes the door behind her, leaning back against it. cat_sweatdrop It feels like forever since she's been here for more than a few minutes.

First she'd been invited to an art show in her hometown in early December, which required a lot of last-minute work creating new pieces and preparing them to be shown. Then, after talking Karrie into taking a vacation to drive her and her artwork there, he got called back for an emergency at the Jade Dragon and left her stranded at his dad's house while he was out of town. Being so close to the holidays, none of the rest of Karrie's family wanted to take the time to drive her home, and by the time Karrie's dad came home, Kits had decided it was better to just stay until Karrie came home for Christmas. At the last minute, he chose to take the time off to stay until after the New Year, since his earlier vacation had been cut short.

She finally got home and went in for a short day at Aqua Springs, mostly spent reassuring the staff that she hadn't abandoned them, though Attis had done well running the resort while she was gone. The almost daily phone calls she'd made to check up on things hadn't done enough to keep some members of the staff from worrying. Especially the pet spa, which was currently running a few people short due to one person out on maternity leave and a couple who had left for other jobs. Attis could do a lot, but hiring new staff wasn't something she wanted him to do.

That one day had turned out to be the last she'd been able to do for a while, because that night they'd gotten about 8 inches of snow dumped on them. Kits was snowbound in the house for a few days, the only time she went out when Karrie came to get her for grocery shopping. The sidewalks hadn't been cleared, making it too hard to walk in either human or cat form. A fact which she had found out the hard way, trying to walk over to Mitri's apartment for a visit to relieve her boredom. Karrie had to be called again to take her home, and she managed to catch a cold while she was out.

Karrie refused to take her anywhere until she was better, and actually slept on her couch a couple of nights when he came over after work. He'd sat down to play with her pets and fallen asleep. Today, she was finally over the cold, the sidewalks were cleared, and she could get here.

Kits frowns as she looks at the layer of dust on her desk* I think it's time to buy a car. If I had one, this would not have happened. cat_neutral Or at least I wouldn't have been gone for so long. *grabbing a rag, she swipes it over the desk and keyboard* And a computer for home. A laptop might be good, I could put it away when I'm not using it so none of the animals mess with it. *she sits down and starts the computer, mentally preparing to deal with the mess of emails she's sure she has from the last week and a half* cat_stare  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:23 pm
*sits in her office, looking over the applications and notes from the interviews she and Attis had done over the last couple of days* No, I don't think you'll work... *puts the application in the rejected stack* Her, maybe. *places it in a different stack* What did you think of her? *slides an application across the desk to Attis*

No. *shakes his head* Did you read my notes? When I took her on the tour, she saw one of those green rabbits outside the fence and freaked out. We have had a couple of them brought here since I started. If she can't handle some of the animals... *shrugs*

Right... There have been a few grunnies around here. The ones I've met have been mostly harmless, though. *pauses as she thinks of Draa for a moment* Well, as a grunny he was anyway. As an elf... well, that's a different story.

Huh?

Never mind. *picks up the application again* She's a no, then.

*continues sorting, occasionally asking Attis for his opinion, until she reaches the last one* You know, I liked him. He seemed really enthusiastic, and sounded like he really cares about the animals. He said he's studying to become a vet.

*nods* I think he'd fit in well, and this would be a good experience for him.

That's what I thought too. So, we'll hire him, then. I'll have to think about the others some more, though. *files away the papers for the people she'd decided not to hire, stifling a yawn* Later, maybe tomorrow.

Hey, Kits? There's something I've been meaning to ask you.

Yeah? What is it?

What about that Miro girl? You said to leave her on payroll, but she hasn't worked for months. Isn't it past time to take her off?

*sighs* I'm starting to wonder about that myself. I haven't heard from her for a while. *looks down at the stack of papers* Give her until the end of the month. If I haven't heard from her before then, we'll go ahead and take her off. I can't keep her on if she's not here to work. I've given her plenty of time, I think.

Why did you give her so much time, anyway? I think it was too long.

Personal reasons. cat_stare We'll leave it at that. Miro's a bit of a special case. Now. *stands up* I'm going to head home for the night. I'll see you tomorrow?

*nods, scrambling to stand up when Kits does* Right. Umm... *hesitates for a moment* Yeah, tomorrow. *hurries out the door*

*watches Attis leave* Miro, I hope you come back soon. cat_sad I'm starting to worry... and I can't keep delaying firing you. *waits until she thinks Attis is gone, then leaves the office, slowly walking through the pet spa before going home*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:56 am
{{Oops... I really should pay more attention to this stuff emotion_facepalm Waah! Tes is going to get Miro fired crying Big meaniehead! mad Well, maybe you should've gotten your head out of the gutter and cured me faster talk2hand Miro doesn't know what you're talking about ninja Miro is a good girl User Image uh huh... emotion_eyebrow }}  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:46 pm
((Well, it's not like there's been anything happening in Geezerville for the past few months. I'm not surprised if you weren't checking for posts here.))  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:36 pm
:: uncertain what to do about the sleeping and baby arrangement, she decides to just come in whenever and take Morion with her ninja Trying not to be too conspicuous, she heads straight for the pet spa and goes about her previous duties there as if it were normal ninja The people working there when she arrives aren't familiar to her and they don't seem to know what to do about her being there either ::  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:34 pm
:: after a while of being there, one of the employees decides to go inform the supervisor who then approaches her ::

Uh... excuse me, miss... emotion_eyebrow

What? gonk Is Miro not playing with the aminals right? gonk It's just been a while is all crying Miro promises she'll get the hang of it again soon. Honest! crying Don't fire Miro crying

Miro? :: thinks for a bit on why that name is familiar ::
That's right, you used to work here, didn't you?

Used to? gonk You fired Miro already? gonk But... but... Miro had important businessnessness crying How is Miro supposed to make monies now? crying

:: glares at this dude talking to his mum. No one makes the milk machine cry but him mad That's his job ::
:: throws one of his toys at the a** :: scream

Um... let me just... check some things and get back to you sweatdrop
:: goes to the back office to see if she ever did get officially fired ::

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:06 pm
*walks into her office, going past Attis on her way. As she's shifting papers around, looking for her missing sketchbook, he clears his throat* Hmm? *looks up at him*

Umm, Kits?

Yes? *raises eyebrow*

You remember that girl I was talking to you about last week? Miro?

Yes. *waits*

Well, you said to give her until the end of the month before firing her, so I did. But... sweatdrop

But what?

Well, she came in today. She's in the pet spa now.

Oh... Umm... *after a moment of searching, finds the termination papers for Miro. Glancing over them, she sighs* Well, you did mark her as re-hireable, and we do need someone there badly.

O-okay? You want to re-hire her after she was gone that long?

*shrugs* I think it's up to her if she wants to or not. Let's see what she does. She'll have to come talk to one of us eventually. *picks up a stack of papers* Ha! There is is! *pulls her sketchbook out* I had a feeling I left it here. *takes it with her to the lounge, Attis still following her* Don't you have something else to do other than follow me? emotion_eyebrow

Er, yes. Sorry. *backs away a few steps, then turns to find Mwee hovering behind him* You should be in the pet spa, I think. *tries to grab her, only to have her fly away down the hall* stare Fine, I was going to take you there, anyway.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:40 pm
:: keeps getting strange looks from her coworkers... or she assumes they're he coworkers. She hasn't been asked to leave yet, so that means she still has a job right? ninja

Part of the looks are likely because of Morion, who keeps randomly throwing his toys at others, and sometimes even the aminals gonk She keeps telling him to stop, but he just says "bite me" and goes about his merry way. Where did he even learn that phrase? gonk ::

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:10 pm
*watches Attis and her dragon leave the lounge* He's a good guy, but he drives me nuts sometimes. cat_stare *going up to the bar, asks for a warm apple cider and a slice of cheesecake, and takes a seat near the fireplace*

*Mwee flies into the pet spa. Seeing a flying toy, she scoops it out of the air and drops it in front of Morion. blaugh Hovering in front of him, she waits for him to throw it again for her* emotion_kirakira

*Attis follows Mwee up to the elf girl and baby and clears his throat* Excuse me, miss? Are you Miro?  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff