Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:38 pm
shapelessevil

_________________________User Image________________________________User ImageUser ImageUser Image

_________________________________User Image_________________User Image_STUNNED________User Image_________________User Image_________________User Image

_________________________User ImageUser Image_User ImageSTUNNEDUser ImageSTUNNEDUser ImageUser Image_User ImageUser Image_User ImageUser Image
________________________________User Image_________________User Image STUNNED_________User Image_________________User Image_________________User Image

_________________________User ImageUser Image_User ImageUser Image_User ImageUser Image_User ImageUser Image_User ImageUser Image
_________________________User ImageUser Image_User ImageUser Image_User ImageUser Image_User ImageUser Image_User ImageUser Image

________________________________User Image_________________User Image_________________User Image_________________User Image_________________User Image

_________________________User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

_________________________________User Image_________________User Image_________________User Image_________________User Image_________________User Image

________________________________User Image_________________User Image_________________User Image_________________User Image_________________User Image

________________________________________________________________________________________User Image

_________________________User ImageUser Image__________________________________User ImageUser Image

_________________________________User Image_________________User Image_________________User Image_________________User Image_________________User Image

_________________________User ImageUser Image_User ImageUser Image_User Image HURTUser Image HURTUser ImageUser Image_User ImageUser Image
________________________________User Image_ HURT ___________User Image_________________User Image HURT_____________User Image_________________User Image

_________________________User Image STUNNED User Image STUNNED User Image STUNNED User Image HURT User Image HURT User Image_User ImageUser Image_User ImageUser Image
_________________________User Image STUNNED User Image STUNNED User Image STUNNED User Image_User ImageUser Image_User ImageUser ImageFROZENUser ImageFROZENUser Image

_________________________User ImageUser Image_User ImageUser Image_User ImageUser ImageFROZENUser ImageFROZENUser ImageFROZENUser ImageFROZENUser ImageFROZEN

*In response to the crash of the flying saucer and Mr. Stubbs's landing in their midt, 6 Zurg turn their attention to him and surround him, with two cannonears on his north, a shock trooper on his east, two more on his west, and two more on his south. The zurg sulders then take aim upon the massive Greymalkin that stands upon their crashed saucer and prepares to fire; while three cannoneers and five shock troopers turn to open fire on the Shadow knight, in retaliation for his having felled one of their flying saucers

Meanwhile, the blade warriors have closed the distance between the three teams protecting the caravan's north end and sides. Several blade warriors meet a charging Darkfrost in battle, and others still a charging earnest, but break and are plowed aside by the rampaging Troll. Three blade warriors rush upon Hell Cat and two more rush upon Burning Icewolf and Sha.*

10/0
Sha narrowed his eyes at the approaching troops and he did his best to deflect the shots towards the helmets as a way to short circuit the helmets. He quickly closed the distance and swept the legs out from under the troops and ripped the helmets off of the two nearest enemy troops.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:48 pm
sha312
shapelessevil

*In response to the crash of the flying saucer and Mr. Stubbs's landing in their midt, 6 Zurg turn their attention to him and surround him, with two cannonears on his north, a shock trooper on his east, two more on his west, and two more on his south. The zurg sulders then take aim upon the massive Greymalkin that stands upon their crashed saucer and prepares to fire; while three cannoneers and five shock troopers turn to open fire on the Shadow knight, in retaliation for his having felled one of their flying saucers

Meanwhile, the blade warriors have closed the distance between the three teams protecting the caravan's north end and sides. Several blade warriors meet a charging Darkfrost in battle, and others still a charging earnest, but break and are plowed aside by the rampaging Troll. Three blade warriors rush upon Hell Cat and two more rush upon Burning Icewolf and Sha.*

10/0
Sha narrowed his eyes at the approaching troops and he did his best to deflect the shots towards the helmets as a way to short circuit the helmets. He quickly closed the distance and swept the legs out from under the troops and ripped the helmets off of the two nearest enemy troops.

User ImageUser Image
"My helmet... I'm Free!"
*One Zurg shouts.*
"You seved me! I will fight with you!"
*Cries the other.*
"Yeah, me too!"
*Adds the first.*

OOC: the display for the troops and Zurg counter has changed. it was too vague. Since there are 4 types of Zurg, you can get, then all four should be listed. From now onw, post:

D/Z (how many darkhunter troops/zurg resistance soldiers you have you star out with a totl of 10)
ZB (How many Zurg blade warriors, you have)
ZS (How many Zurg Shock Troopers you have)
ZI (how many Zurg infantry you have)
ZC (how many Zurg cannoneers you have)

OOC: Put that at the begining of every post.  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:15 pm
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil

*In response to the crash of the flying saucer and Mr. Stubbs's landing in their midst, 7 Zurg turn their attention to him and surround him, with two cannonears on his north, a shock trooper on his east, two more on his west, and two more on his south. The zurg sulders then take aim upon the massive Greymalkin that stands upon their crashed saucer and prepares to fire*

User Image
*Looking about him in the dark, Mr. Stubbs turns to face the cannoneers and raises his trident back behind himself and hunches into a half crouch as he give a fierce hiss, baring his large fangs as his fur bristles and his ears flatten*

*All seven Zurg open fire, with one of the shock troopers on the east, and one on the south firing energy blasts, while the other five shock troopers each fire a volley of five missiles.*

*Mr. Stubbs launches himself at cannoneer on his left, dodging the missiles and blaster fire in time for it all to collide with the cononefe and detonate as the seven Zurg fire on him and strikes the cannoner in the right shoulder with the shaft of his trident, hooking the Zurg flies in a left arch, , and smash it into the other cannoneer, knocking them both to the ground. He then spins his trident and stabs it into the ground, before stooping to snach their helmets and crushes them in each hand.*

*As the remaining 5 shaoc troopers take aim and prepare to fire on Mr. Stubbs, again, the four stunned shock troopers shock troopers sourounding the saucer that Mr. stubbs brought down recover and emmediatly assult the Zurg aming at Mr. Stubbs. Their shields over taxed by Mr. Stubbs's lightning and theur helmets fried. The enemy shock troopers try the fight back, but the others have suprise on their side and each succesfilly tackles one to the ground and removes their helmet. the reamining enem shock trooper at the eats then turns to fire missiles at the "traitors".*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:53 pm
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icewolf

10/0
*The Burning Icewolf shrugs her off and smiles a confident toothy grin as he he looks back over his right sholder at her.*
"Less than Ah can dish oot. Stick tae the plan, Akimachi. Return tae yer team wi Hell Cat an Dived the northern forces and drive half o them here,m while he drives the other half intae the western forces tae assist Mr. Stubbs's team, in a double pincer. We'll surround the enemy and CRUSH em!"
*Aidar then looks away from her. and following the direction of her tail, looks over the heads of the enemy solders to see Kai off in the distance, (I take it his Nano C Combat Suit, is the mechanized giant, your talking about, since I can't think of any other mechanized giants around here.) at the head of the caravan's northern buffer, with Greagus and sever other warges chargingin into the enemy ranks, beyond.*
"I dinnae, bu whatever it be, it be strong enough tae wrestle a troll, and durable enough tae withstand volleys o these missiles. bu, if someone like us were ta pull at the joins, or where the plates be bolted, they'll full it apart. Bu, the Zurg dinnea ave anybody like tha, so ther be nae need tae worry."
*He then terns north and looks at the saucers in the sky.*
"if ye ave a plan tae remove all the enemy saucers in all three forces, while yer, at it.."
*Says the Burning Icewolf*
"Without compromising me plan,... Then, ye may proceed. Jus be sure, nae tae harm the crews inside, or the enemy soldiers, below. We be tryin tae save these people, nae kill em. "

(The enemy can't take their turn, until Venessa makes another post for veronica, to deal with the incoming enemy fire.)
"This, my darling will use all of my time in this form, so I hope you will take care of your Veronica now, but yes, I can end this fight without casualties." After those words I raise my right hand and a red magical Sigel forms and floats up into the sky as my hands and forearms ignite into rainbow colored flames, and with a voice echoing through the group. "Darling, Lady Vanessa, Veronica, Mina, Master. I can give to you a 5 minute window, use this time to destroy as many helmets as you can, as the fastest and swiftest ones I need you to do this. Will you be ready?
*Homac appears I the northern section of the caravan and he spins his scythe over his head, and 6 copies of him appear*
Homac: ready^^

(What about your team? You and Akumachi left them abandoned in the south. You still need to leade them north. Mizuti and Hellcypher can't do anything, until you lead them and the rest of your team north. )
( aside ra-change has that covered, Akumachi is still by you )

(She left her team on the south end, atleast a hundred feet away from the north enbd, where you are headed. and she's mot right by me, she's in the air. But, really I think that os beside the point. Atleast tell me how she is supposed to have that covered? )
( I was unaware Hellcypher, was back in the RP, I am trying to do what Homac calls a "Deus Ex Machina," due to Mizuti's profile not being complete, she wants to rewrite herself from the fight until her and her brothers profiles are complete, so I am putting a slow end to this battle)  

Ragnarok Akumachi
Crew

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:47 pm
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
*Homac appears I the northern section of the caravan and he spins his scythe over his head, and 6 copies of him appear*

(What about your team? You and Akumachi left them abandoned in the south. You still need to leade them north. Mizuti and Hellcypher can't do anything, until you lead them and the rest of your team north. )

(She left her team on the south end, atleast a hundred feet away from the north enbd, where you are headed. and she's mot right by me, she's in the air. But, really I think that os beside the point. Atleast tell me how she is supposed to have that covered? )
( I was unaware Hellcypher, was back in the RP, I am trying to do what Homac calls a "Deus Ex Machina," due to Mizuti's profile not being complete, she wants to rewrite herself from the fight until her and her brothers profiles are complete, so I am putting a slow end to this battle)

(I see... Whell, that still remains to be seen, what you do, might not necassarily end the battle, but it will definately speed up our victory. it all depands on whatever you are going to do and what effects it will have. Also, her profile doesn't need to be complete for this stoy arch. This particular thread is free RPing, where your stats, types, and classes wont matter at all. Just play and do what you immagine your characters to be able to do. There will be no competing rolls. I'm working on 3 battle systems. One is for PVP, that's the wone I had orriginally been teaching all of you. This particular battle sestem is what I call "Quest". it is issentially oldfasion RPing, free of dice. tjough there may be little mini games put in, like what Shapeless Evil is doing. But, that's only to keep track of the NPCs on the barrle field. the rolls wev'e been making is more like a lottery, then competition. in this mini game, our rolls only decides who shoots at us, not wether we are hit or not. We decide that, in whatever actions we post, but our evasions have to be believable to Shapeless Evil. If he feels that something we post doesn't add up, and would leve os open to one of the attacks, that he sent at us, then he may post that we get his. As a last resort, if he posts that we are hit, may PM him saying that one of out staock was hit instead, give him a desciption of the unfortunate fighter, and he'll edit his post accordingly.

Also... I say this with my utmost respect, but that's not a good reason on Mizutie's part. her profile is not an issue, She knows what she can do, and we know what she can do. there is nothing stoping her charcter from participating, we are all winging it here, myself included. I don't even know what attacks I'm using, I'll rename them, later. I know the patteras, the were set long ago. A face grabing atteck, an elemental energy blade, a charging rising upper slash, a powerful elemental punch. These are the patterns, but I don't know their names, or how powerful that are, I'll edit it all, later. Come to think of it, Mina doesn't even have a profile. She's a completely blank slate. There are many ways around having a incomplete character that is supposed to be with ue, but isn't seen fighting. Simply put, she could just have it to were her brother IS with us already, but none of us have noticed him, though e could still have already mingels with many unidentified darkhunters.

In otherwords, don't wory about it, just play. Nothing holding Mizuti back that can't be taken care of, later. )  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:01 pm
Burning Icewolf
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7

(I see... Whell, that still remains to be seen, what you do, might not necassarily end the battle, but it will definately speed up our victory. it all depands on whatever you are going to do and what effects it will have. Also, her profile doesn't need to be complete for this stoy arch. This particular thread is free RPing, where your stats, types, and classes wont matter at all. Just play and do what you immagine your characters to be able to do. There will be no competing rolls. I'm working on 3 battle systems. One is for PVP, that's the wone I had orriginally been teaching all of you. This particular battle sestem is what I call "Quest". it is issentially oldfasion RPing, free of dice. tjough there may be little mini games put in, like what Shapeless Evil is doing. But, that's only to keep track of the NPCs on the barrle field. the rolls wev'e been making is more like a lottery, then competition. in this mini game, our rolls only decides who shoots at us, not wether we are hit or not. We decide that, in whatever actions we post, but our evasions have to be believable to Shapeless Evil. If he feels that something we post doesn't add up, and would leve os open to one of the attacks, that he sent at us, then he may post that we get his. As a last resort, if he posts that we are hit, may PM him saying that one of out staock was hit instead, give him a desciption of the unfortunate fighter, and he'll edit his post accordingly.

Also... I say this with my utmost respect, but that's not a good reason on Mizutie's part. her profile is not an issue, She knows what she can do, and we know what she can do. there is nothing stoping her charcter from participating, we are all winging it here, myself included. I don't even know what attacks I'm using, I'll rename them, later. I know the patteras, the were set long ago. A face grabing atteck, an elemental energy blade, a charging rising upper slash, a powerful elemental punch. These are the patterns, but I don't know their names, or how powerful that are, I'll edit it all, later. Come to think of it, Mina doesn't even have a profile. She's a completely blank slate. There are many ways around having a incomplete character that is supposed to be with ue, but isn't seen fighting. Simply put, she could just have it to were her brother IS with us already, but none of us have noticed him, though e could still have already mingels with many unidentified darkhunters.

In otherwords, don't wory about it, just play. Nothing holding Mizuti back that can't be taken care of, later. )
I will let her know, as for what I am doing we will see, but I will leave it a suprise. Now, can we get on with the RP, why is there some OOC stop every few posts?  

Ragnarok Akumachi
Crew

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:49 pm
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icewolf
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross

I will let her know, as for what I am doing we will see, but I will leave it a suprise. Now, can we get on with the RP, why is there some OOC stop every few posts?

(Consider it maintanence. Also, I'm currently cleaning my room. It's been about 5 years since My cat died, and it's starting to look lIKE i'M GOIGN TO GET A NEW ONE... aN ADORIBLE LITTLE KITTEN! biggrin )  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:21 am
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil

*In response to the crash of the flying saucer and Mr. Stubbs's landing in their midst, 7 Zurg turn their attention to him and surround him, with two cannonears on his north, a shock trooper on his east, two more on his west, and two more on his south. The zurg sulders then take aim upon the massive Greymalkin that stands upon their crashed saucer and prepares to fire*

User Image
*Looking about him in the dark, Mr. Stubbs turns to face the cannoneers and raises his trident back behind himself and hunches into a half crouch as he give a fierce hiss, baring his large fangs as his fur bristles and his ears flatten*

*All seven Zurg open fire, with one of the shock troopers on the east, and one on the south firing energy blasts, while the other five shock troopers each fire a volley of five missiles.*

*Mr. Stubbs launches himself at cannoneer on his left, dodging the missiles and blaster fire in time for it all to collide with the cononefe and detonate as the seven Zurg fire on him and strikes the cannoner in the right shoulder with the shaft of his trident, hooking the Zurg flies in a left arch, , and smash it into the other cannoneer, knocking them both to the ground. He then spins his trident and stabs it into the ground, before stooping to snach their helmets and crushes them in each hand.*

*As the remaining 5 shaoc troopers take aim and prepare to fire on Mr. Stubbs, again, the four stunned shock troopers shock troopers surrounding the saucer that Mr. Stubbs brought down recover and immediately assault the Zurg aiming at Mr. Stubbs. Their shields over taxed by Mr. Stubbs's lightning and their helmets fried. The enemy shock troopers try the fight back, but the others have surprise on their side and each successfully tackles one to the ground and removes their helmet. the remaining enemy shock trooper at the eats then turns to fire missiles at the "traitors".*

*Mr. Stubbs turns around in time to see the scuffle and pounces on the remaining shock trooper and wrenches the helmet from it's head and crushes it. he then looks up an sees veronica falling from the sky.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:26 am
VanessaXross
shapelessevil
VanessaXross
shapelessevil
VanessaXross
*in the midst of all the firin of lazors and others things, Veronica is currently up in the air in some intangible lingerie, and while she is on her tablet, the dots on her wings and feathers seem to be following some pink dot spinning around blocking any to every projectile coming at her*
Veronica:noooooooooo don't do it vodka, he lost his chance to be with you don't let him corrupt you
*the pink dot stops in front of Veronica revealing it is her staff but with some red eye on it*
Rubilax: are you kidding me???? We are in a battle here how can you read your s**t at a time like this, this is more impo- *Veronica shows him the scene on her tablet* noooooooooo don't do it vodka, that cheating horse doesn't deserve you. Just for showing me that...now....... I'm..... mad!!!!!!!!

*A shot from two cannoneers, energy blasts from three shock troopers, and three missiles from another, are fired at Veronica; while two flying saucers each fire a triad of green energy blasts, and another saucer fires a laser at her.*

*The dots on veronica's fethers move around and Veronica's Spear darts between the three ships and blocking all physical projectiles while all the energy based ones get absorbed by veronica*
Veronica: sexy bunny style......
*Veronica's Spear slowly depends beside her and the eye in the head of it opens wide.*
Veronica & Rubilax: Akuma ransu no mai!!!!
*after some Japanese kanji comes out of nowhere, a seven of those ships fall apart and explode while all that were inside fall to the ground, not falling to their deaths*

*Veronica is hit by the 3missles fired by the Shock trooper, while Rubilax is busy decimating seven flying saucers.*
* after Veronica gets hit she falls down while her wings disintegrate and fade, all the while still falling above Mr stubs*

User Image
*Spreading his great wings, he flies up to her with his paws stretched out. He then lowers them on contact to slow her descent, instead of suddenly stopping it, and gently catches her in his strong arms and holds her to his mangled chest with his left hand holding her lower thighs behind the knees and his right hand holding her by the right shoulder, as her back rests against his bloody arm.
"Be more careful."
"He briefly says,looking down on her as he slowly descends.*
"Distractions get one killed *gasps* on the battle field."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:35 am
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
shapelessevil
VanessaXross
shapelessevil

*A shot from two cannoneers, energy blasts from three shock troopers, and three missiles from another, are fired at Veronica; while two flying saucers each fire a triad of green energy blasts, and another saucer fires a laser at her.*

*The dots on veronica's fethers move around and Veronica's Spear darts between the three ships and blocking all physical projectiles while all the energy based ones get absorbed by veronica*
*Veronica's Spear slowly depends beside her and the eye in the head of it opens wide.*
*after some Japanese kanji comes out of nowhere, a seven of those ships fall apart and explode while all that were inside fall to the ground, not falling to their deaths*

*Veronica is hit by the 3missles fired by the Shock trooper, while Rubilax is busy decimating seven flying saucers.*
* after Veronica gets hit she falls down while her wings disintegrate and fade, all the while still falling above Mr stubs*

User Image
*Spreading his great wings, he flies up to her with his paws stretched out. He then lowers them on contact to slow her descent, instead of suddenly stopping it, and gently catches her in his strong arms and holds her to his mangled chest with his left hand holding her lower thighs behind the knees and his right hand holding her by the right shoulder, as her back rests against his bloody arm.
"Be more careful."

_________________________________User ImageMR. STUBBS_______User ImageMR. STUBBS_______User ImageMR. STUBBS_______

_________________________User Image
MR. STUBBSUser ImageMR. STUBBSUser ImageMR. STUBBSUser ImageMR. STUBBSUser ImageMR. STUBBS

________________________________User Image
MR. STUBBS_______User ImageMR. STUBBS_______User ImageMR. STUBBS

*After removing the helmets from their opponent's the freed Zurg then remove their own.*
"Who's the leader?"
*One of the shock troopers asks.*
"The winged one, up above."
*Answers one of the Cannoneers, pointing up at Mr. Stubbs..*
"What? THAT beast!?"
*Another shock trooper asks, in surprise.*
"That "beast" is the one who freed us!"
*Another cannoneer adds.*  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

VanessaXross

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:46 pm
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
shapelessevil
VanessaXross
shapelessevil
VanessaXross
*in the midst of all the firin of lazors and others things, Veronica is currently up in the air in some intangible lingerie, and while she is on her tablet, the dots on her wings and feathers seem to be following some pink dot spinning around blocking any to every projectile coming at her*
Veronica:noooooooooo don't do it vodka, he lost his chance to be with you don't let him corrupt you
*the pink dot stops in front of Veronica revealing it is her staff but with some red eye on it*
Rubilax: are you kidding me???? We are in a battle here how can you read your s**t at a time like this, this is more impo- *Veronica shows him the scene on her tablet* noooooooooo don't do it vodka, that cheating horse doesn't deserve you. Just for showing me that...now....... I'm..... mad!!!!!!!!

User Image
"Be more careful."
*Veronica cuddles against him trying to wrap her arms around him*
Veronica: my hero^^
*all the whole Veronica picks up Akumachi's message, and looks at the circle forming in the air*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:30 pm
VanessaXross
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
shapelessevil

User Image
"Be more careful."

_________________________________User ImageMR. STUBBS_______User ImageMR. STUBBS_______User ImageMR. STUBBS_______

MR. STUBBSUser ImageMR. STUBBSUser ImageMR. STUBBSUser ImageMR. STUBBSUser ImageMR. STUBBS

*After removing the helmets from their opponent's the freed Zurg then remove their own.*
"Who's the leader?"
*One of the shock troopers asks.*
"The winged one, up above."
*Answers one of the Cannoneers, pointing up at Mr. Stubbs..*
"What? THAT beast!?"
*Another shock trooper asks, in surprise.*
"That "beast" is the one who freed us!"
*Another cannoneer adds.*

*Veronica cuddles against him trying to wrap her arms around him*
Veronica: my hero^^
*all the whole Veronica picks up Akumachi's message, and looks at the circle forming in the air*

DZ: 10
ZB:_0
ZS:_8
ZI:_ 0
ZC: 3
*Mr. Stubbs groans as he lands, considering the idea of dumping the foolish girl on her a**, but instead turns his attention to the complaining Zurg.*
"If you *gasp* ungrateful little toads, don't like it, *wheeze* I can always, *gasp* fry you, like I did your saucer!"
*He says, looking at the reckage of the flying saucers Rubilax brought down.*
"I *gasp* don't have time *wheeze* to deal with fools who *hack* won;t follow my orders.*gasp*"

"No,no!, We're grateful!"
*The Zurg all say.*
"Speaking of which..."
*Mr. Stubbs says, looking up at the wrecage of the flying saucers and their crews, falling in slow motion.*
"I'm impressed."  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:22 pm

________________________________User ImageMR. STUBBS_______User ImageMR. STUBBS_______User ImageMR. STUBBS_______User Image_________________User Image_______

User Image
MR. STUBBSUser ImageMR. STUBBSUser ImageMR. STUBBSUser ImageMR. STUBBSUser ImageMR. STUBBSUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
MR. STUBBS_______User ImageMR. STUBBS_______User ImageMR. STUBBS_______User Image_________________User Image

_______________User ImageUser Image_User Image
DARKFROSTUser ImageDARKFROSTUser ImageDARKFROSTUser Image_User ImageUser Image_User ImageUser Image
________________________________User Image_________________User Image
DARKFROST______User ImageDARKFROST______User Image_________________User Image

________________________User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

________________________________________________________________________________________User Image

________________________User Image__________________________________________________________________________________________________User Image

_________________________User ImageUser Image_User ImageUser Image_User Image HURTUser Image HURTUser ImageUser Image_User ImageUser Image
________________________________User Image_ HURT ___________User Image_________________User Image HURT_____________User Image_________________User Image

______________User ImageSTUNNED User ImageSTUNNED User ImageSTUNNED User ImageHURT User ImageHURT User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
____________User ImageSTUNNEDUser ImageSTUNNEDUser ImageSTUNNEDUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageFROZENUser ImageFROZENUser Image

_____________User Image
SHAUser ImageSHAUser ImageUser Image_User ImageUser ImageFROZENUser ImageFROZENUser ImageFROZENUser ImageFROZENUser ImageFROZEN

*Another blade warrior rushes on Darkfrost, and four infantry open fire on Ernest, whle the three blade warriors who were attacking Homac, having lost their target, now set their sights on the Burning Icewolf.*  
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games