Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Hufflepuff Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Nanashi Kage Enjeru rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Corabell Kiremono~Hufflepuff Third Year~Half-Blood

Crunch. Corabell yelped as the bludger clipped her left shin. There was no time to waste recovering though, because already more bludgers were flying.

((OOC: ... ))
Hufflepuff 0 | Opponent 0
{Life 1} | {Life 2} | {Life 3}
Hufflepuff Keeper
AC =14
Player's skills = Great Catch(+2 to catch), Hold the Line(+2 to block goal), Natural Flyer(+2 to AC), 2 Year Experience (+1 to rolls), Advanced Flying 1 (+1 to rolls)
Weather: N/A
Total Roll Modifiers: +6 to block goal
This roll after modifiers= 12

kiska166 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:31 pm
User Image
User Image

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

User Image

With another shriek, Ariana pulled on the handle of her broom and rose into the air higher. Consequently, she avoided yet another hit from a bludger. The seeker never really realized how many bludgers there were during a game, but it probably helped that the beaters usually aimed towards other beaters.

Armour Class: +18
Modifiers: ( looking for snitch +8 ) ( catching snitch +8 ) ( dodging bludgers +3 )
Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch & Natural Flyer
Total Roll: 7
Lives: [1] [2] [3]
Spot: 19+
Catch: 22+

User Image

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:04 pm
User Image

When heaven seems so far away
And dreams are just a memory
Without the dark the light won't show
Remember that you're not alone

When you watch the world just turn away
And break the promises it made
When love is all too hard to hold
Just take a breath and let it go

User Image

Woah whoa oh, woah whoa oh, woah whoa oh
Just keep breathing, breathing, breathing
Woah whoa oh, woah whoa oh, woah whoa oh
Just keep breathing, breathing, breathing

Dhylan wasn't flying very steady, he knew, but he wasn't expecting what happened next. A Bludger came from nowhere and slammed hard into his stomach, sending him reeling. After the ball had gone, the teen slumped forward, broken right hand clutching his stomach while his left held him upright. He lowered toward the ground slowly, knowing he needed to see Remy for help. The instant his toes touched the ground, he fell forward, landing on his knees. Before he could stop it, a stream of vomit shot up his throat. He turned his head toward the ground and let all the contents of his poor body set free. After a few minutes, he was doing nothing more than choking and dry-heaving on the ground. God this hurt. There was blood trickling down his hand as they both supported his thin frame, bones in his wrist finally stabbing through and showing. He never wanted to see another Bludger, so long as he lived.

AC: 16
Modifiers: +8 {Stealing and Scoring} +3!
Total Roll:
00//03
Skills: Good Arm |∞| Dang Healthy |∞| Swift Swipe
Lives: [∞] [∞] [∞] [∞]
Scores: 00//00
{OoC:}

2 a.m., too sad to sleep
When what you want's not what you need
And when these walls don't feel like home
Remember that you're not alone

The beginning's just another end
It's not too late to start again
When hope is all too hard to hold
Just take a breath and let it go

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:22 pm
Attention: Practice is now Closed!

Thank you to everyone who came to play. We'll have another practice session later this week.

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:41 pm
User Image
User Image

Lɪɢʜᴛ sᴛᴀʀᴛs ɪɴ ᴀ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ
Tʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏғ ᴀ ᴄᴀʀ ᴄʜᴀsᴇ
Aɴᴅ I’ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀɪᴍɪɴᴀʟ
Aɴᴅ ғʟᴇᴇɪɴɢ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜɪs sᴄᴇɴᴇ
Aɴᴅ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴄᴀᴜɢʜᴛ ɪɴ ᴀ ʙᴀᴅ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ
Tʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇs ᴛʜᴇ ᴜɴᴛʜɪɴᴋᴀʙʟᴇ

Dhylan walked onto the Pitch, looking a bit nervous. He held the case of equipment in one hand, spare brooms in the other. After getting everything set up, he laid the try out forms on top of the box of equipment, then used a small paperweight to prevent them from flying off. Hopefully tryouts would go in their favor this year, as they really needed a strong team, if they wanted to keep the cup in their title. Heather and Ariana were gone, which really, really shook the team dynamic, but he had plans to fix and perfect it. The hard part was having to be the center of attention and give speeches and all. He suddenly had a newfound respect for all the Captains, old and new. He also needed to announce the person he'd chosen as Vice Captain, but he'd do that when it wasn't just him alone. For now, he figured he may as well try to draw people to try out. He pointed his wand skyward and shot off a multitude of what would look like fireworks, all in the house colors. There. That might catch some eyes!

{Tryouts are now officially open! Come one come all! If you get sorted a little later, but still wish to try out, join us then!}

I’ᴍ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀɪɴᴋ ᴏғ ᴅɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ
Sᴛᴀʀɪɴ’ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏɴsᴇǫᴜᴇɴᴄᴇs
Sᴏ ʙʀᴀᴋᴇ ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴡᴇ’ʟʟ ʙᴇ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ
Tᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ I’ʟʟ ᴅᴏ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇs ᴛᴏ ғᴀɪʟ
Gᴏɪɴ’ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ғᴀsᴛᴇʀ
Jᴜᴍᴘ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴜɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜʀᴏᴡ ɪᴛ ɪɴᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴀʀ
Bᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴀᴄᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ
Wᴇ’ʀᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ᴀsʟᴇᴇᴘ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʜᴇᴇʟ

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Character's Name:[/b]
[b]House:[/b]
[b]Year:[/b]
[b]Advanced Flying I:[/b] (yes or no)
[b]Advanced Flying II:[/b] (yes or no)
[b]Years of Previous Quidditch playing:[/b] (0-6)
[b]Any Special Skill:[/b] (max of 3)
[b]First Choice Position:[/b]
[b]Second Choice Position:[/b]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:07 pm
Corabell Kiremono~Hufflepuff Fourth Year~Half-Blood

Corabell was one of the first down to the pitch. She took a sign-up sheet, quietly filled it out, and handed it in. That done, she flowed into a kata, warming up for practice.

Username: Nanashi Kage Enjeru
Character's Name: Corabell Kiremono
House: Hufflepuff
Year: Fourth
Advanced Flying I: Yes
Advanced Flying II: Yes
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 3
Any Special Skill: Great Catch, Hold the Line, Natural Flyer
First Choice Position: Keeper
Second Choice Position: Chaser

((OOC: ... ))
Hufflepuff 0 | Opponent 0
{Life 1} | {Life 2} | {Life 3}
Hufflepuff Keeper
AC =17
Player's skills = Great Catch(+2 to catch), Hold the Line(+2 to block goal), Natural Flyer(+2 to AC), 3 Years Experience (+2 to rolls), Advanced Flying 1 & 2 (+3 to rolls)
Weather: N/A
Total Roll Modifiers: +9 to block goal
This roll after modifiers= N/A

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:35 pm
I see this life
Like a swinging vine
Swing my heart across the line
In my face is flashing signs
Seek it out and ye shall find

User Image
User Image

Unwanted OriginsTaken by Bradley♪ Musical Magician♫Lionel

Tobi walked out onto the pitch with his broom and bat held firmly in his hands and a wide grin on his face. He had been worried his Mum wouldn't allow him to continue playing because of the small, and yes sorta dangerous, stunt he and Bradley pulled in the summer but he supposed a month of nothing but good behavior helped put him back in her good graces. He saw only Dhyl and Cora were there already and waved to both of them with the bat in his hand narrowly missing beaning himself with it. "Yo capt'n, Cora, ready ta keep the title?" he asked with a wide grin. It had been amazing for their captain and vice captain's last year for them to win the Quidditch cup (and House Cup but really they all knew which was more important) and he wanted to keep it going.

Tobi
Username: Yukina101
Character's Name: Tobi Fallrein
Year: 5
Advanced Flying II: Yes
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 4
Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
First Choice Position: Beater

Position: Beater
AC: 19
Modifiers: +2 (Years) +2 DD +3 (Advanced Flying I&II) +6 (NF, DD, MS)
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Mean Swing, Natural Flyer
Final Roll:

Lately I been, I been losing sleep
Dreaming about the things that we could be
But baby, I been, I been prayin' hard
Said no more counting dollars
We'll be counting stars
Yeah, we'll be counting stars

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:05 pm
User Image
User Image

Tʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏғ ᴀ ᴄᴀʀ ᴄʜᴀsᴇ

Dhylan waved at Corabell, happy she'd chosen to return. When Tobi walked over and asked if the Captain was ready to keep the title, he blinked, looking around. As smart as he was, it took him a second to realize he was the Captain Tobi'd referred to. It was then that his brain triggered into full gear, Dhyl's eyes lighting up. "Tobi! I need to.... talk to you!" He led the fifth year a little bit away, then bit his lip nervously. "Tobi, you've been on the team for all four years of your current schooling... and I was wondering.... Do you... wanna be the Vice Captain? I-I'm gonna need someone capable of helping me get the team in gear, not to mention someone I can trust to take over next year." His voice trailed off, the taller teen obviously not used to asking for important favors such as this. He also wasn't really used to being in charge. Even as Prefect, he both shared it several ways, and had someone in higher charge. This was just unnerving.

Gᴏɪɴ’ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ғᴀsᴛᴇʀ

Yukina101

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:19 pm
I see this life
Like a swinging vine
Swing my heart across the line
In my face is flashing signs
Seek it out and ye shall find

User Image
User Image

Unwanted OriginsTaken by Bradley♪ Musical Magician♫Lionel

Tobi raised an eyebrow as Dhyl came towards him saying that they needed to talk. For a split second he thought his Mum had somehow contacted the school and rightly Dhylan but shook that thought away. He blinked as he mentioned that he had been on the team all the years of his schooling, which he caused him to slightly preen, before he stumbled (literally) at his next question. He wanted him, him to be Vice Captain. But that would mean that he would be captain eventually! Ho-ly s**t! "Oh-oh! Y-yeah! Sure! Wow, thanks! I mean jus'...wow!" In a moment of elation he leaned forward and tugged the older taller male into a hug. Vice Captain meant more to him than he realized. It meant that he was trusted above all the others, something he's never really had from another human being until he had been adopted. "I help ya in any way shape or form from 'ere on out. Ya can count on it!" Tobi said with his wide happy smile.

Position: Beater
AC: 19
Modifiers: +2 (Years) +3 (Advanced Flying I&II) +6 (NF, DD, MS)]
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Mean Swing, Natural Flyer
Final Roll:

Lately I been, I been losing sleep
Dreaming about the things that we could be
But baby, I been, I been prayin' hard
Said no more counting dollars
We'll be counting stars
Yeah, we'll be counting stars

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:50 pm
User Image
User Image

Tʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏғ ᴀ ᴄᴀʀ ᴄʜᴀsᴇ

Dhylan grinned when Tobi gladly accepted the title as Vice Captain. "Yea? Awesome!" He was beaming with both joy and relief, then Tobi hugged him. A look of confusion crossed the pale blue eyes, but he soon wrapped his arms around Tobi's back. There had to be some sort of reason behind the gesture, right? "Good. I'm going to need you. In case you hadn't noticed, I'm not exactly the best one to call upon when it comes to public speaking. Plus, I need you to be there in case I need some arses kicked!" He gave a slight chuckle, his smile now sly. He lightly released the younger male from their hug, then ruffled his hair. "I'm sure I can count on you this year, which is what I'm going to need. I'm going to be busy with everything going on, and it'll be nice to know I've got some help. Just.... don't get too caught up with your boyfriend and forget about little old me." His tone turned teasing at the end, the seventh year sticking out his tongue. It felt nice to have people to talk to!

Gᴏɪɴ’ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ғᴀsᴛᴇʀ

Yukina101

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:38 am
Stretch out my life and pick the seams out. Take what you like, but close my ears and eyes. Watch me stumble over and over.
I had done wrong. You build your tower, but call me home. And I will build a throne. And wash my eyes out, never again.

User Image
With skin too tight and eyes like marbles. You spin me high, so watch me as I glide before I tumble homeward, homeward.
I know I tried. I was not stable, and flawed by pride. I miss my sanguine eyes, so hold my hands up. Breathe in and breathe out.

User Image

Cain hurried onto the Pitch, ready for another year of Quidditch. Tryouts were one of his favorite parts, because he got to play with his teammates just for fun. He didn't have to worry about losing or anything, because he was playing with his friends. That was better than winning, he figured, but it would be nice for them all to win another season, especially since their Captain was leaving after this year. Why not send him off with the same victorious feeling that their previous Captain and Vice Captain were given! "Hey, guys! Ready for another year of winning? I am!" he exclaimed with a grin. Cain took the usual form and filled it out. He then proceeded with his stretches. He didn't want to pull a muscle or anything, after all.

AC: 16 xxx Modifiers: +6 xxx Lives: ✰ ✰ ✰
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
To The Goals: 0/3 xxx Score: 00 | 00 xxx Final Roll: #
You may not trust the promises of the change I'll show.
But I'd be yours if you'd be mine. So love the one you hold.
And I'll be your goal. To have and to hold.

¸¸.•*¨*• A lover of the light! •*¨*•.¸¸xxx

Username: heather030595
Character's Name: Cain Abel Justox
Year: Fifth
Advanced Flying I: yes
Advanced Flying II: yes
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 2
Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
First Choice Position: Chaser
Second Choice Position: Whatever you need me to be

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:39 am
Wake up kids, we've got the dreamers disease. Age 13, we got you down on your knees. So polite, you're busy still saying please.
Fri-enemies, who when you're down ain't your friend. Every night we smash their Mercedes-Benz. First we run and then we laugh till we cry.

User Image

But when the night is falling, and you cannot find the light. If you feel your dream is dying, hold tight... You've got the music in you!
This whole damn world can fall apart. You'll be okay. Follow your heart. You're in harms way. I'm right behind. Now say you're mine.

User Image

Terren skipped onto the field, brown locks swishing into his eyes. He pushed them aside as he approached the others. It was strange, not seeing his sister here. The boy missed her and Ariana both, but he felt like Dhylan would lead them all well. He was definitely experienced, and Heather had forced him into training with her that one summer. Those were fun times. "Heya!" he called, greeting the players that were here. So far, no newbies. And no Jess. Where was his Seeker buddy? He hoped that she would show up before they started. Terren was looking forward to fighting for the Snitch and the starting position on the team, but if she wasn't here, it wouldn't be nearly as fun. Terren quickly filled out his form and went to stretch, maybe do a few yoga poses while he was at it.

AC: 14 xxx Mᴏᴅɪғɪᴇʀs: +4 xxx Lɪᴠᴇs: ❤ ❤ ❤
Sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ Sᴋɪʟʟs: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Deft Dodger
Fɪɴᴀʟ Rᴏʟʟ: # xxx Cᴀᴛᴄʜɪɴɢ Uᴘ: #/3 xxx Sᴇᴇᴋɪɴɢ: #/2

Don't let go! You've got the music in you! One dance left! This world is gonna pull through!
Don't give up! You've got a reason to live! Can't forget you only get what you give!

Username: heather030595
Character's Name: Terren Hawthorn
Year: Third
Advanced Flying II: Enrolled
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: Two
Any Special Skill: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Deft Dodger
First Choice Position: Seeker
Second Choice Position: Keeper

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:38 am
User ImageUser Image

Jarlath walked into the Pitch, his SkyRunner100 over his shoulder he smiled at everyone. "Hey, we gonna win this year or what?" he said as he took a form and filled it out. I wonder if Kenny and Adrienne will try out? he thought as he looked around. Kenny had been put in Slytherin, the first Lowery ever to end up in that house. The family put it up to the years at the orphanage and how he was raised there. He just hoped that Kenny wouldn't be poorly influenced there.

Username: Sir Spazalots
                                        Character's Name: Jarlath Lowery
                                        Advanced Flying II: Currently enrolled
                                        Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 2
                                        Any Special Skill: Great Catch, Dang Healthy, Hold The Line

Position: Keeper
                                        AC: 12
                                        Modifiers: +5 save goals
                                        Special Skills: Great Catch, Dang Healthy, Hold The Line
                                        Final Roll:
                                        Lives: [ 1 ] [ 2 ] [ 3 ] [ 4 ]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:07 am
I'm fly, the original
I'm sly, unpredictable
I'm nearly irresistible
And I don't even try
I'm easily excitable
Completely undeniable
And sometimes unreliable
Don't ask me why

User Image
Jessamine Cathlin Walsh
~ Halfblood Hufflepuff ~ Third Year ~ Twin ~
{feeling: excited} {thinking: tryouts!} {with: Hufflepuffs} {at: tryouts}

Jess ran out onto the pitch, short brown hair whipping out behind her like a bunch of streamers. "Hey guys!" she nearly shrieked, in her struggle to make her admittedly high voice heard. Her brown eyes looked this way and that for Terren, who she'd be competing with for the coveted seeker position again this year. "Ter! Hi!" she greeted him energetically, at the same time scribbling answers on the form. Oh, this was gonna be great. Hufflepuff was going to win again this year, she was sure of it. Filled with house pride and excited nerves, she was nearly bouncing in place.

Username: The Forgotten Weasley
Character's Name: Jessamine Walsh
Advanced Flying I: Yes!
Advanced Flying II: Nada!
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1
Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes
First Choice Position: Seeker
Second Choice Position: Beater (You'd be surprised)

They can't rain on my parade; I'm sunshine on a cloudy day.

Position: Trying Out for Seeker
AC: 16
Mods: +4 Spotting
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes
Lives: (X)(X)(X)

heather030595

I'm strange, and I like it
That's just the way I am
I can't change, I can't hide it
That's just the way I am
From a whisper to a shout
On what the buzz is all about
Everybody's buggin' out
And I've only just begun

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Voracious Voxy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:56 pm
User Image

Ally was positively giddy on her way to the Quidditch Pitch. This year had been nothing but amazing so far and she was determined to keep that momentum going. Being Sorted into Hufflepuff was an amazing gift. Being surrounded by such sweet, positive people, Ally had learned how to stay positive and not let the negative aspects of life weigh her down. Sure, at times she got down and had trouble cheering up, but she had made good friends that helped her through. And she remembered to be there for them when they needed her.

Walking up to where Dylan had everything laid out, she spotted the barrel of spare brooms. First years could try out, but apparently still couldn’t have their own brooms at school. But, she raised her little chin as she marched forward. She had written Leo about tryouts and he assured her that over the summer, if she was still intent on keeping up with Quidditch, they would look into getting her a newer broom.

With a bright smile at the Quidditch Captain, who had been nothing but kind and encouraging, just like the rest of her house, she took a form to fill out about her abilities and experience. By the time she was done, she was feeling a little nervous. She did really want to be on the team, but she realized that she was only a First year. But after having to mark that she had neither of the Advanced Flying Classes and no experience playing Quidditch, her little hand shook a bit as she handed the form back to Dylan. But still, a brave smile was painted on her face.

Turning to wait with the others for tryouts to begin, she noticed that she was the only First Year to show up so far. Taking another deep breath, she smiled at the others as they talked about winning the Quidditch Cup this year. It seemed that she wasn’t the only one excited about the year ahead. She knew that she was young and had the least experience, but she knew that if she had the chance, she would work and train harder than anyone to be an asset to the team. Quietly reminding herself that even the great Harry Potter had started Quidditch in his first year with no previous experience and was brilliant. Granted she was no Harry Potter but…positive, stay positive, she reminded herself. Right, I’m just going to try my hardest and take everything they say as a learning tool. Even if it doesn’t happen this year, I always have next year. And who knows, maybe if I don’t make the team, I could talk to Dylan and see if I can still practice and train with them. I’m sure they need people to play against and it will just help make me a better asset for next year.

With those thoughts in mind, Ally stood a little straighter and smiled a little easier.

Quote:
Username: Voracious Voxy
Character's Name: Alastrine Whitlow
Year: First
Advanced Flying I: No
Advanced Flying II: No
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Hold the Line, Great Catch

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games