Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[ EVENT ]: ~ Valentine's Day Ball 2013 - Rnd 5 starts pg27 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FA Goddess Eris
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:02 pm
Wolfs Heart

Teigra

The spade connected with Voluptas' face while she was hacking from the perfume, effectively busting her lip open and swelling her cheek. She backed up, immediately trying to cover her face, but there was a fire in her eyes now. "You FOOL. I don't like resorting to violence, but now you leave me no choice. How dare you hit my face." The venom dripped from every word as she stooped to pick up her quiver. She coughed a few times still from the lingering perfume, but still managed to stoop and recover her quiver full of arrows. She ignored the bow for now, as it's not very effective in such close quarters. But her arrows ... those were effective just pricking anything.

She reached out to stab towards Lugh with an arrow, aiming to hit the hose to re-animate it.

Around this time, the little pygmies started stirring. There were 3 all together in the treehouse. Noticing they were waking up, Voluptas put two fingers to her mouth and whistled. A rustling could be heard outside the treehouse. She knew it'd be pointless to kiss Lugh again, because his brain would just turn to mush with too much manipulation; mortals were delicate like that.

Feeling her face again, and noting the swelling and split on her lip, her rage bubbled even more. "If my face is scarred, *cough* I will make you pay with your life." Her instructions were to stop them by any means necessary, so she had intended on enthralling them herself as playmates, but the little one decided she'd rather bleed. Either way, she was not going to fail her new mistress.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:14 pm
FA Goddess Eris

Teigra

Lillison recoiled backwards a little after the spade made contact with the goddess' face, she had never hurt anyone before, especially like that. "Oh no, Lugh!" she cried out as the goddess went after him. Almost nothing was working out, she still was failing to knock out the goddess and only seemed to be making things worse. She wished that Lugh wasn't acting strange so that he could help her out. The whole thing was overwhelming and Lillison just wanted to cry, but she couldn't allow herself to stop and do that, worried that it would be the death of both of them now that she had enraged the goddess. Hearing the sounds of the pygmies rustling, and noises from outside only made it worse, it seemed like certain doom.

"I'm sorry Lugh..." she whispered, almost at the brink of giving up. Lillison bit her lower lip, still trying to hold back tears. She noticed the bow again, being ignored by Voluptas. Lillison made a grab for it again, if she was able to get a hold of it, she would put it over the goddess' head and arms, hopefully trapping her in it momentarily.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:11 pm
Iordanes had followed the pair at a distance, hoping to catch them off-guard. He can't help a sinister smile when he realizes they'd blundered right into Pothos' shed. This was ripe for all kinds of chaos! And chaos is just what he means to cause.

As K'anpo and lady!Doctor rifle through all the arrows, Iordanes is sneaking up on the little shack, bow drawn. If he can get to some of Himeros' arrows, then the fun can really begin!

He nudges the shed door open with a toe and stares down at the couple, a maniacal smile on his face, bow drawn and pointed at K'anpo.

Antidia

Teigra

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:52 pm
An ear piercing shriek covers the labyrinth again, but this time, the source is close. Flapping can be heard outside among the shrieks of many, many more pygmies who have assembled out on the lawn.

A mighty battle is taking place just out of sight. Screaming, battle cries, screeches, strong wings flapping, tiny spears finding their target, then silence.

*THUMP*

Something big landed on the roof of the treehouse. A loud growl followed by the roof being ripped off would reveal the source of the monster who had been rampaging the labyrinth.

User Image

Voluptas recoiled in fear at the sight of the Harpy Matriarch, knowing full well what an angry harpy who's missing her eggs is capable of.

"Where are my eggs!?"

A flash of brilliance crossed Voluptas' mind. "They took them" and she pointed to Lugh and Lillison. Mission complete. There is no way they could survive a harpy attack. By any means necessary.

The Songbird screeched and dipped into the treehouse, picking up the two pae in her strong talons and lifted off into the air over the labyrinth. She carried the angel and naiad Pae'il over most of the labyrinth to an area that was clearly outside of Eris' influence. In the back of Venus' garden was a beautifully carved tree with a single door at the bottom, and a very large nest at the top. In the "yard" of this tree (which is surrounded by the lush, green hedge for privacy) are many small marble birdbaths. A few of them had eggs resting on a bed of foliage and feathers, but most were empty. A few of the birdbaths were tipped over and broken as well.

The Songbird set the pair down in the center of this yard, then landed a few feet in front of them. She glared them down, standing tall and circling the pair. A few times, her golden eyes darted to an empty birdbath then back to the pair. She flared her wings and made herself as big and intimidating as she could.

"Where. Are . My. Eggs?"

Teigra

Wolfs Heart

FA Goddess Eris
Crew

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:14 pm
Teigra

Menelie

Doctor looked at the arrow one last time before handing it over to his companion. "Could be worth a shot. Like you said, can't get any worse than this." He braced himself for the eventual p***k. "Be gentle."

At the hesitation, he opened one eye and caught glimpse of the purple lady man aiming an arrow at K'anpo. "No! Hit me, hit me!" he jumped up and started waving his arms around, hoping that another p***k from that exact arrow would fix this horrible nightmare.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:17 am
FA Goddess Eris

Teigra

Lillison hadn't heard it the first cry that had been heard in the maze, but this time she definitely heard it. The naiad shuddered, more so as the sounds became closer and more noise was coming from just outside the treehouse. She glanced at Lugh, but found little comfort from the mind-controlled male. Lillison fell to the ground as the harpy appeared overhead, she had never seen anything like that before, the first thing she saw were the huge, deadly looking talons that seemed to be staring at her.

The beast looked angry, confirmed by her question, but Lillison had no idea what the angry... she didn't know what to call it... was talking about. She looked at Voluptas, thinking that the goddess was in someway involved, she was causing plenty of trouble it seemed. Before she knew it, Lillison had been sold out and was being whisked away. As she was carried over the labyrinth, Lillison sighed, this evening just kept getting worse and worse. The Naiad finally decided there was no way she was ever getting out of this maze, she was either going to be here for the rest of her life, or likely die here today.

As Lillison was set down on the ground, she noticed the eggs resting in the birdbaths. That must be what the beast was talking about, but Lillison had never seen anything like them before. "I... I... I d-dont have them..." Lillison responded meekly as she cowered away from the beast. "Ma'am." she added as an afterthought. It was all Lillison could do, she wasn't in the situation to do anything but tell the truth.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:07 am
FA Goddess Eris

Wolfs Heart

The angel showed little reaction to any of the chaos, until it seemed to threaten harm towards Lillison; then he sprang into action like a man possessed.

Or mind-controlled at least.

Lugh wasn't that affected by the soaring through the air, even in the bird woman's talons. He'd flown before. If he'd been in his right mind, he might have worried how the normally water-bound Naiad was taking all this. But instead, his thoughts were merely how difficult it would be to protect her while hanging in the air like this...

And then, back on the ground once more. Lugh showed no hesitation, nor curiosity towards their surroundings, instead favoring to move immediately once their feet touched the ground, to Lillison's side. He wasn't about to be impressed by an angry bird lady (even if he would have been smart to be), and returned her intimidation pose with his own. He'd tried this trick earlier himself; he wasn't about to be cowed. Feathery wings flared, their warm tones arched over himself and Lillison, he pulled the Naiad to his side protectively, returning the angry bird's stare. He had no idea where her eggs were, but he didn't care. His only concern was protecting his dear mistress.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:55 pm
Antidia

Menelie

K'anpo blinked, mildly startled by the sudden outburst. What now...? "Hey, those are the girl arrows, you git! Move!" Having sized up the situation, he dove to shove the Doctor out of the way. Maybe they could take shelter behind the giant, bubbling cauldron. "Those arrows probably say 'Her-' something on them. Let's stick with the 'Him-' arrows to fix this!" Arrow still in hand, he thought back. Be gentle? No time for that. They needed to fix this, then escape.

Without further ado, he jabbed the 'Himeros' arrow into the Doctor's now-femininely curved shoulder.

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:18 pm
Teigra

Menelie

Doctor almost argued with K'anpo's logic, but it made sense. Especially considering he did catch a glimpse of the name "Herm--" something on the names above the quivers. K'anpo had to be right. Was now the time to consider his companion's success ratio? (It's 62% btw) No, time for more action less think---

"OW!"

He pulled the arrow from his shoulder, "Really? That hurt. That really hurt." And without even considering possible consequences, he stabbed the arrow into K'anpo's thigh. "How you like that!?"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:21 pm
The love goddess's cheeks started to glow pink, then scarlet. Her temple was in ruins, the eggs were cracking, different pae were charging her, a fuzzy little girl who smelled like Himeros spawn was perpetually tugging at her, and when she raised a hand to deflect an egg she had broken a nail.

She... had broken... a nail.

"ENOUGH!" She boomed, her rage unbridled

She vanished briefly, returning with Eris by the hair in one hand and the Songbird's in the other. She patted the harpy softly. The songbird's face was streaked with tears and her feathers stuck out at strange angles due to stress. Venus felt awful that she had left Eris to her devices long enough to have the eggs scattered.

Letting go of the Pae, Venus snapped her fingers, returning all Pae to the ballroom from whence they came.

"My dearest friends, I sincerely apologize for the actions of a sad little goth girl on a bender. I meant for this to be a lovely time for you all. I'm afraid, Leilani, that I'll need to ask of you the golden apple in your possession."

A mellon retrieved the apple with an apologetic smile at Leilani. Venus shoved Eris out into the middle of the ballroom and with one fell swoop cut the apple in two. Light from the apple started to swirl around Eris and drag her down. Venus frowned.

"You brought this upon yourself."

As Eris was swallowed by the apple, and the apple sealed itself shut, the effects of Eris's handiwork began to rectify. The temple set itself to right. Eggs rose through the air to settle back on their pedestals, unbroken. Any injured Pae were set to right and any effects of the labyrinth began to gradually wear off. She knew that some effects would take longer than others, especially any gender swapping; however, by and by all would be as it should.

Venus sighed in relief. "As a token of my affection for all of you and an apology for the events at hand, please take an egg. My songbird wants you to care for them. Be careful, as cracks going forward will be permanent."

Going to her high-backed throne cushy pink chair, Venus sunk down wearily. An obstruction on her side reminded her that her work was not done. She lifted the jar to look inside. The spider was still chilling in a very zen way. The little Grace, however, had seen better days. The goddess tried the lid again; the seal was loosened but had served its purpose. The Grace was not righted to her status before the fiasco with the labyrinth. Venus delicately lifted Aglaia from the jar and planted a soft kiss on her tiny forehead. The Grace once again grew to normal size. The jagged remains of her wings formed into tiny versions of their former glory.

"I'm sorry, my child. Your wings will grow back with time. At their present size, though, you will not be able to fly."

Turning to one of her chief mellons, Venus gave a very stern order. "Toss that apple to the bottom of the ocean."

((Prize announcements will follow.))  

FA Venus
Crew

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:41 pm
Antidia

Teigra

Iordanes is about to loose an arrow at K'anpo when the faun had stabbed his companion with an arrow.

One of Himeros' arrows.

Iordanes can barely contain his glee. They'd gone and caused the havoc themselves! He chuckles somewhat unsettlingly and leans on the doorframe, intending to watch this play out. Ooh, especially now that they're both under the influence of Him's arrows!

But Doctor's sudden movement had an odd effect on him. The dress he she was wearing had the same color as....Iordanes' eyes widen. Suddenly he's reminded of his beloved daughter Paloma. He feels his mind returning, just a little. At least he's reminded that there exists a world outside of this labyrinth.

Fortunately it's at this point that Venus' cleansing reaches them. The purple thrall fades from Iordanes' eyes, returning them to their deep blue hue. With it, his mind returns. "Oh dear," he says immediately. "Oh dear dear dear..." He shakes his head and clucks his tongue. But then, the two "lovers" wouldn't be paying him much mind by now...

"I'm sorry I can't reverse the effects of any of this..." He runs a hand through his purple curls. "I...er....well, I'll come back for you both in a few hours." Blushing, he steps out of the shed and closes the door behind him. He makes a bit of a face before leaping into flight out of the labyrinth. Time to find Mother and see what all this was about.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:58 pm
FA Venus
Eris' Labyrinth CYOA RP Game

User Image
Rescued by Thaddeus and Namaqua.
Menelie is the winner of Euphrosyne, Goddess of Mirth

((Menelie, if you want a different name for her, PM Guardian_Iris or Antidia. She is an IPC and has an obligation to be present at each Valentine's Day event. If this is not something you can commit to, please let us know ahead of time.))

User Image
Rescued by Mo and Princess Luna (Along with Millie, the Faerie of Life, and Kalandandra, the Potions Master)
Fea Line is the winner of Pothos, God of Longing

((Fea Line, if you want a different name for him, PM Guardian_Iris or Antidia. He is an IPC and has an obligation to be present at each Valentine's Day event. If this is not something you can commit to, please let us know ahead of time.))

User Image
Venus' Songbird was brought to Telrunya by Venus because a harpy's song is the most beautiful music to the Gods. (not so much to mortal Pae'il.) Venus dotes on her and spoils her. She is the only Harpy that is allowed (and lives on) Dolandor -- island of the Gods, invisible to mortal Pae'il (except when Eris enchants it apparently)
Wolfs Heart is the winner of Venus' Songbird

((Wolfs Heart, please PM a name for her to either Guardian_Iris or Antidia. She is the matriarch of the first batch of Harpy Pae'il, but is not an IPC. She also will be the only Harpy with a unique power. ))

FA Venus
Crew

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:16 pm
FA Venus
Oops!babies!

As we learned from Mo and Princess Luna's encounter with Pothos in his vineyard shed, he'd been doing some dastardly things to the Erote arrows while having the Fairy of Life Millie and Potions Master Kalandandra held captive. Millie, for those who may not be aware, is the tiny fairy that brews the breeding potions, and Kalandandra is her best friend, and the one who makes breeding additives (among other potions).

Both little fairies have been missing for the last couple of years, coincidentally the same length of time Erote arrows have been causing oops!babies.

Seems our little God of Longing might have some explaining to do, considering Eris has only been around since last Valentine's Day.

Not all of the Erotes had Pothos' specially-dipped arrows, so not all couples pricked by them will be cursed blessed with the pitter-patter of little feet. Or hooves, in some cases.

Himeros, Eros, Anteros all had the special breeding arrows. Iordanes did as well, however, due to Pae'il biology, his arrows would only work on a same-gendered couple. And Pothos, well, poor Mo and Princess Luna just got stabbed with all of the arrows, so it was inevitable for them.

Expecting Couples:
  • Aiolos + Abhisneha (Himeros)
  • Louise + Tariq (Eros)
  • Mo + Princess Luna (all the Erotes?)
  • Nyx + Bneut (Anteros)
  • K'anpo Rimpoche + Doctor Whooves (Iordanes & Himeros Arrows)

Hymnaios may have gotten lucky by not having the enchanted arrows, but his arrows did cause some mayhem of their own. Aquos and Princess Celestia have been soulbound in marriage. To annul the marriage, just talk to Anteros. Provided he doesn't recognize Princess Celestia as the villain who stole his treasured tea set. wink

((These are all going to be natural births, which unfortunately for two of them, means the gender-bend effect won't wear off until the babies are born.))

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:19 pm
The Goddess of Beauty rose after her mothers kiss and thanked her went to hide behind her mothers throne, she wished to stay right here...at least for the time being, safe with her mother, something she hadn't done since she was a child but still, she WAS safe and that was all that she wanted right now, she just wished to be where she knew she couldn't get hurt anymore.  

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:36 pm
FA Venus
Harpy Pae'il - The first Mythical Pae'il Type

Introducing Harpy Pae'il! They are our first Mythical Type of Pae'il, belonging to a type that actually won't be be introduced for a few months. But we were so excited for them, and since Venus brought one here, there had to be more.

Anyone who participated in the CYOA game, but did not win a uniquely edited Pae'il or deity will receive the island's first Harpy eggs.

Harpy Egg Recipients

All Staff who helped with the event will also receive a harpy.

((If you won a Harpy Pae'il, Please read THIS THREAD, and then PM Guardian_Iris with a name for your harpy. This will be the only way to get a Harpy outside of breeding until we officially introduce their main type (Feral Pae'il) ))

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff