Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:22 pm

Quiet Nights n' Quiet Stars...
Cooked: Poe has a nice plump marshmallow!

Poe sat by the fire, opening his jacket a little in the warm glow of the flames. It was a nice way to warm up, though he always thought of BBQ and marshmallows as very summer-season things, it was a fun thing to do in winter! He rubbed his thumb across the friendship (well... if it could be called that bracelet in his pocket. He had the clearly romantic one as well as the more platonic one together in there, but they both made him anxious. They got along, but maybe she didn't see it the same as him.

Ever since he and Wander... he had something he wanted to say to her, but when he tried, he felt a bit embarrassed. Especially here at bloodfest, with all the bright lights and business. "Wander... " he started once again. "I uh, got you something."

Gl!tch~

leon_a_darkangel rolled 1 100-sided dice: 47 Total: 47 (1-100)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:27 pm
It's Time to Chow Down!

A food eating contest? Oh, Voscil was all over this booth. She got to eat, and try and show off? Heck yeah! It took a lot of willpower not to zoom over, and use the currency of her lightning powers to travel faster. Vos had learned from an early age, if she wrapped energy around herself she was able to move in quick bursts of energy. It was effective in creating the illusion of her being super fast when it was just her using her powers in electrical charges to propel herself in a given direction.

Once it was her group's turn, she wolfed down as many ribs as she possibly could..finding herself at 47. Figuring out how to rip the meat off the bones with her teeth was harder than she'd expected. Hiccuping with a small burp, she flushed yellow as she excused herself.

Ribs Eaten: 47  

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

leon_a_darkangel generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 20!

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:28 pm
Order Up!

Voscil had heard Reemus talking about this place and MAN did she try and chow down on her ribs. Even if she hadn't eaten a 100 or something, she'd given it a good effort. Regardless she walked away from the eating contest content as the psionic patted at her belly.

Deciding she had room for a little bit more, she sat down to order up from the special menu. Hearing the excitement about the extra goodies she could possibly win..what was there to lose?! Well besides beetles..she would fork those over for more goodies.

Voscil hummed happily as her plate was brought out. Checking under it..she gave a little sound of surprise. Oh! A 20! Food and winning numbers, how nice. A smile lined the girls' lips. She'd likely share the cute stuffed animal with Reemus truthfully. "Looooook! I got a winning number~!" She grinned at her matesprite, already working on eating her food happily.

Gl!tch~

Plate Number: 20  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:46 pm
Cooked: S'mores

Wander put a lot of focus into making her s'more. She felt at ease, as she often did with Poe. So she only worried a tiny bit about setting her marshmallow on fire. She had to rotate it, make it crisp...not have it fall off and into the coals. Important stuff!

She pulled her marshmallow out of the flames just in time. Wander put the ingredients all together as Poe spoke.

"Oh?" she looked over at him, surprised. She didn't get him anything herself! Wander hoped that was okay...

purplerosesbeauty

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:51 pm
Reemus grinned, super enthusiastic for his girlfriend. "You did? Crikey! I got that number last night!" He laughed at the coincidence. "Maybe our oinkbeasts can be mates*. You've got some amazin' luck, love."

He papped his hands on the table, pretty excited still for his own luck. "I won somethin' to! Get to make a dish for the menu... I dunno what I wanna do for it..." Reemus blushed as he realized something. "I do wanna dedicate it to you, though."

*Slang term for friend variety of 'mate'

leon_a_darkangel
I love them so much and it is killing me

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:00 pm
Cooked: Roasted Marshmellow

Xavier came to sit by the glow of the fire, settling himself down as he gazed at the crackling flames. His eyes seemed to be gazing in a sort of distant, far away expression. He settled himself down in front of the light. Its warmth soothed the chill in the air. He was used to the warmth of the sun..and heat of a cozy fire. The snow, coupled with the camp like feeling brought him a sense of peace. A night like this immediately reminded him of the rustic landscape of Busthind. He had grown up in the mountains, surely. Regardless, this moment felt right somehow. Sighing happily he closed his eyes as he contemplated what to do.

He had a lot on his mind...he was worried about a lot of things, and nothing at the same time. In this quiet space, away from the noise of the booths he couldn't help but feel like he finally had a moment to try and catch up to his own thinkpan. He had tried to dive into the booths and have fun...that didn't seem to work. What he really needed to do was simply go find his moirail or matesprite, or even Nucleo. He seemed to brighten up as he thought about his friends, although, he sighed softly again.

Grabbing a marshmallow, he carefully pushed it onto a stick and leaned forward, as he lazily held it above the flames. Resting his chin in his gloved palm, a small smile lined the jadebloods lips.

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:02 pm
"There was a booth where you could make friendship bracelets, I think it was like... advertising a summer camp for kids? But um, yeah, I made one," he said, fumbling the moirail-themed one out of his pocket. He looked down for a second, before holding it out to Wander, his cheeks bright green. He unfurled his fingers so she could see it, the orange and green and pink colors of the strings against the light of the fire."Um if you don't, it can, I mean, wow, I have another one. For if you don't like that one, that's um, less.... like that. And more friends."

He stopped and rubbed the back of his neck, laughing a little. "Um, wow. I didn't think this would, be so awkward, also."

Gl!tch~

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:11 pm
Voscil couldn't help but beam at her boyfriend. While neither one of them were perfect, to her that didn't matter. She wasn't exactly sure when she realized it, but Reemus had always been a big supporter of her. Even as kids, he was always looking out for her, despite her being powered. "Ooh? Really? So you have one too!" She grinned childishly at him, unable to help the laughter that followed. "Yea! They can be friend 'm sure." She had been around Reemus long enough, but really was it wrong of her to cover her mouth and giggle when he said that?

"What else ya win?" She looked at him surprised about the dish. "What?! No way!" She leaned on the table, forgetting about her dish for a moment. Just as she was going to ask him what ideas he had...the next thing out of his mouth made her eyes go wide..and her cheeks flush. "O..oh! T..that is really sweet of you Ree.." She added, leaning over and stealing a quick, but no less meaningful kiss to his lips without warning. "You don't have to do all that.." She murmured sheepishly, rubbing her neck.

Gl!tch~

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Hobo Pixi rolled 1 100-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-100)

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:59 pm
It's Time to Chow Down!
Ribs Eaten: 20

Eilidh smelt the obvious aroma of BBQ and followed it to this booth. She looked over to see a rib eating contest, rubbing her arm shyly. She wanted to try so she could see how much she could eat. The teal blood moved to sit down and started to chow down on the ribs. After twelve long minutes, she wiped her mouth with a napkin. She was full... and looking at her score... She ate way more than she thought she could! She wondered what her friends would think! She would have to bring it up next time they talked.

Hobo Pixi generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 39!
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:04 pm
Order Up!
Plate Number: 39

Trevel eagerly made his way to the BBQ booth, heading straight for the food. He'd skip on the dessert today but certainly not the bbq! Buying a plate, he filled it with goods and moved to take a seat so he could enjoy his food completely. Once he was finished, he checked the bottom of the plate to find.... NOTHING! Again! Trevel actually laughed a bit, wondering if there was actually any tickets under the plates or if it was a sham to get you to buy food... Either way, he didn't care. The food was delicious. He'd definitely come back again tomorrow.... and the next day.  

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:13 pm
Wander nodded a long at the start, and even started to smile. She understood where Poe was going. He made her a friendship bracelet, which was really nice of him to do! She'd have to track down that booth and make him a bracelet, too...

She looked down and saw diamonds. Her smile melted into shock. Poe...wasn't the type to accidentally get something quad-related without realizing. He had to be able to see to make the bracelet, so.

But the more she processed it, the less she knew what to say. Did he...? Was it a serious...?

If it was 'so awkward'...then...it had to be a serious confession.

"Oh...o-oh, Poe...!" She jumped up and hugged him.

purplerosesbeauty

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:46 pm
He hugged her back, slinging his arm across her back and squeezing lightly. The pressure was good. It was different, but not in a bad way. In a nice way. A comforting way. Poe liked the way Wander felt when she was near him. "Ever since you protected me, I... you know, I was thinking about it, a lot. How much you help me, and protect me, without even, thinking about it. How you've done that for a long time..."

Poe pulled back slightly, holding on to her arms. He met her gaze for a moment, before his eyes lowered to where he was at his most comfortable. "You don't have to say anything, just yet, if you don't want to. But um, wow, I wanted, my feelings to be something... I said to you honestly. So you would know. You were always special to me in, a way I couldn't quite understand, I think, but maybe this was why?"

He dropped one of his arms to get the other friendship bracelet, holding the orange and gold band between his fingers. He thought these colors suited her, like the flames and sparks she was always shooting, bright just like her. Her sparks were something he always liked to look at, even when most things hurt his eyes. "I have this one too. Um, in case, you didn't like the first one, but you can have it too. I made it for you so, it would be silly not to give it to you..."

Gl!tch~

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:51 pm
"I don't haveta, but I'm gonna anyway!" Reemus retorted, persistent. He kissed her back, a little bit more meaningfully but nowhere near obnoxious for the public space. "I like doing nice stuff for ya. I love you, y'know."

leon_a_darkangel
Now that's amore

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:02 pm
Wander stayed silent for a long time. She never really thought about her feelings much, not concretely. And she didn't feel anxious about Poe's feelings, or wanting to push it back or anything. It didn't feel wrong or scary.

She did feel a little bad, though, about that lack of self-reflection on her part. "I...I guess I didn't think about stuff as much..." she admitted, pulling back herself. "I w-wanted you to be safe, to be h-happy, to be able to help... I wanted to be s-someone you could rely on and not just your 'l-l-little' friend..." It didn't used to bother her, when she was little and needy. But now, now that things were changing and she wasn't little, and she didn't need her lusus... It was different. She didn't want to be like that anymore.

But it wasn't just about her, or how she felt about herself. Her pumpbiscuit gushed just thinking about all the good Poe had ever been to her. "You're s-so special, too, Poe! You're so brave and f-funny... You're not just kind, but you understand your friends. You understand me. You're the best.

"And I g-guess that's w-w-what pale feelings are, in the end..." She scratched at her hair, sheepish. Still, though, she laughed, appreciative. "I'll wear both these bracelets, Poepoe! F-forever."

purplerosesbeauty
Poepoepoepoepoe

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Buzzwulf rolled 1 100-sided dice: 58 Total: 58 (1-100)

Buzzwulf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:14 pm
It's Time to Chow Down!
Ribs Eaten: 58

"I hunger!" the hunge blueblood boomed out, choking down rib after rib. She was RAVENOUS. Sadly, she'd come close to the end of the evening, and after only a few dozen, the kitchen started giving ribs to nearby patrons that hadn't yet eaten. The blueblood growled hungrily, but wasn't going to force the issue.

At least right now.  
Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces