Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Silver & Blood: A Kingdom's Currency (Rynn01 x Kami GearX) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:40 pm
User Image
Prince Tousa of Darinest

Tousa looked at the woman for a moment. "We can burn your body and I'll pierce your heart before removing your head if that is what you wish, but I do have to remove the head from the body. You are a Lycan currently, I don't need you coming back as some other creature."

Tousa stood up and moved back through the wooden door, a small grunt and the table was being pushed inside just past the door and then the chair next to it. He sat down and began to quietly write, every once in a while using the candle wax to seal a letter, taking a ring and printing his seal into the cooling wax before going to his next letter.

"If you need anything Anja the Lycan, do not hesitate to let me know. It is your last night here in this world, the least I can do is show you some courtesy despite the rudeness and crimes you have shown to me thus far." He was no longer looking at her, keeping his eyes solely on his calligraphy.

Rynn01

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:31 pm
Kami GearX

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Anja was slightly astonished, "Once you are dead, you are dead. You don't come back after that. What do they teach you in that fancy school of yours?"

"Oh and please do not chop off my head, that was the whole reason I asked you to stab me in the heart." She peeked over at him wondering what he was writing. It was none of her concern anyways.

"Thank you Prince Tousa, but I do not need anything from you." Anja went and sat back against the wall

"Why are you down here? Shouldn't you be in a fancy room with fancy furniture with a bog cozy bed with fluffy pillows and blankets?"  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Mage 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:43 pm
User Image
Prince Tousa of Darinest

"Magic. It is a dangerous thing, and much of it is unknown and being expanded upon. To raise the dead has been theorized but never done, but I cannot risk even theories when it comes to creatures we know little about." Tousa stated, jotting a few more lines down before setting the quill in the inkwell.

"Why should I not remove your head from your body? Does it place my troops at risk in any way? As for why I am down here rather than in a room... I would rather not have a soldier who could possibly be charmed by you staying down here. You are a prisoner and I plan to keep you that way until your now sentenced execution. Especially if you thought the earlier ploy with the King's Guard would get you free of your chains."

He stood up suddenly and began to remove his armor, letting out small sighs as the weight was taken off his shoulders and his clothing was no longer kept taut about his person. "That and there are no such rooms in this fort. This is a place meant for battle, not a castle filled with luxury. Such space is would be better for keeping more men stationed here and manned in case the enemy decided to march on these walls. The officer quarters are small as well and next to the barracks and I would rather wait till most soldiers are asleep before trying to work on these documents."

Rynn01

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:52 pm
Kami GearX

"We do not use magic. It is forbidden in our pack. Besides, burn the body and you get rid of a potential risen corpse." Anja hated to point out the obvious for him all the time. She wanted to throw a rock at him

"Ha! Like I would ever charm a human. Its not against a law to breed with humans but I find it a bit unnatural. And even if I did charm him, there would be no way I could get out of here. I know my limits, as do you."

Anja laid down on the cold dirt. with an arm resting on her forehead. She kept her eyes open as she kept her gaze at the moon, "As long as you don't make a lot of noise. I'm trying to relax here." she allowed a partial transformation. She grew ears and a tail and blue horizontal lines appeared on her face. Her eyes glowed like the moon she was looking at  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:03 pm
User Image
Prince Tousa of Darinest

"Enlisting the aid of said guard is another trick you might use. I am simply ensuring that all such possibilities are eliminated." Tousa stated before going back to the table. "And if you do not use magic, how do you know what it is capable of? Perhaps even your ashes could be risen up to fight. Or used as a catalyst to summon your spirit. Perhaps it is not as forbidden as you might think. What I am worried about are your teeth."

"You give orders even when imprisoned. That fire in you must have gotten you in quite a bit of trouble in the past, much like now. Tell me how you managed to escape such punishment then if you do not plan to escape it now." Tousa's gaze followed hers up to the moon for a moment and he watched it.

After a moment it was back to the scratching of the quill, armor set aside in a small pile next to the table. His hakama and under kimono were well worn with travel, some of the material fringing at the seams though the Prince did not seem to notice at the moment. Or he was used to his clothing getting worn down in such a manner. He even reached up and pulled the pin out of his hair to let the lengths fall around his shoulders and down his back.

Rynn01

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:10 am
Kami GearX

Anja mostly ignored him and his ridiculous statements, "I'm not giving orders, I'm making a request since you offered me anything in your power. Or is being quiet something you can't do?"

It was going to be a full moon tomorrow. She thought about traditions in her pack. Midnight hunt. Howling at the moon. Everyone laying n ext to each other and sleeping under the light of the full moon instead of in their dens. It really was an amazing tradition. Too bad she'll be dead tomorrow morning. She won't even see the fullness of the moon.

Anja glanced over at him. He took his hair out. Looked like a girl's hair, but she didn't say anything to him. She started humming one of her pack's hymns  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:07 pm
User Image
Prince Tousa of Darinest

"The quill will be making noise pretty much all night." Tousa retorted, holding the quill up and wiggling it back and forth for a minute before going back to writing and jotting down letters and notes.

"Question. How would you describe your failed ambush?" He had paused writing and was now looking at Anja again. "In your own words of course. This is going down on record for an official report. Might as well get your outlook on how it went while I can still get it."

One hand reached up and pushed a lock of hair out of his face, trying to make it so that he could be easily seen. It was one that had previously been out of the way but when he had looked down had slipped down to cover a tiny portion of his face and get in the way of watching things.

Rynn01

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:16 pm
Kami GearX

"Why should I tell you a thing? It wouldn't matter what I said, we failed. That is that." Anja closed her eyes and rested her head on the floor. It wasn't the best place to lay down, but it was her only choice. She's slept on worse before.

"I already know how you view it, and I've tried to tell you mine, but you won't listen. Are all royals compete snob and only listen to gossip?"  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:33 pm
User Image
Prince Tousa of Darinest

Tousa raised an eyebrow. "Listen to gossip? I suppose in the court back at home this is true, but it is mostly rumor mongering for those that have nothing better to do with their time while trying to maneuver around each other." The prince stated, having moved the quill once more.

"Well, your side of the events are shortly worded at the very least. This'll also allow those King's Guard to settle in their armor again and get them from starting a wild goose chase to see where you are from and wasting their time and my resources in doing so."

"As for snobs, you have those that certainly think they are higher than their actual station and like to act in such a way, but they are generally weak in the spine and grovel at the feet of someone who is actually superior. When surrounded by peers however they certainly like to puff up. Why do you ask?"

Rynn01

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:18 pm
Kami GearX

"Cause its the way you are acting right now. In front of all your men, you are just a tense, tight wad, and takes his appearance and approach very seriously. And now..." Anja rose from the ground, not caring at all that she was covered in dirt and went to the bars

"You took your hair you, which is completely girly by the way, and your slouching and you are talking differently. You still have a sense of privileged around you but its different. Right now you seem honorable." She put her arms on the bars and looked at him intensely, "Why can you afford to look this way in front of a prisoner?"  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:31 pm
Rynn01

User Image
Prince Tousa of Darinest

"The military expects regimented and strict discipline. You must move in a certain way, talk in a certain way, act in a certain way." Tousa stated, still writing down on his piece of paper without looking up. "If you act differently than what is expected of you, it will set a tone that others can act as individuals as well. The military is, and will always be viewed as a singular entity."

Tousa finally glanced up. "Firstly, just because a man has long hair it does not make it feminine in appearance. Second, I am not speaking any differently than before. Lastly." He paused and looked down at his paper. "You will be dead by tomorrow." He wrote one last word and then set the quill to the side, letting the ink dry for a moment before folding the note up and sealing it as he had done with the rest of his letters, the stack of them growing ever larger.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:47 pm
Kami GearX

"Why such a strict way of life? In my pack, respect is earned, not given, and they can act anyway they want. Sure there is a level of dignity, but still. We don't all have sticks up our butts." Anja shrugged and let her arms fall to her side. She turned around and held her arm. She had to stop it from shaking, "Yes, I will be dead. You will sleep good that night knowing another beast was no longer roaming the forest. You'll be applauded, and praised for your actions."

This wasn't good, her fear was spiking. She couldn't let him know that, "I want to be alone. Don't you worry your pretty head off, I can't do or go anywhere. I just want to be by myself."  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:00 pm
Rynn01

User Image
Prince Tousa of Darinest

Tousa gave a nod and began to put his armor back on and doing his hair up. "I will not be praised or applauded and any man who would applaud or praise such an execution is not much of a man. You may be a beast that endangers my people, but you are still a woman."

Once his armor was in place and his hair done up properly he continued. "You ask me why there is such a strict way of life in the military. Allow me to point to today's ambush. It is strict and regimented so that discipline in the face of danger is maintained and orders can be followed through. Without it, morale would break more easily and commands would have to be given to each individual, not to a unit. In a war as large as the one we are fighting, we do not have time for such things."

Tousa picked up the chair first and moved it past the reinforced wooden door, then the table was next, being pulled back into its proper place. Finally he moved back into the jailing area where Anja was, picking up the spear he had been given. He looked at her for a moment. "I am a murderer, much like you are. It goes back to what I was saying earlier about soldiers. We do what we must in order to keep the peace. Much is riding on my shoulders not only because I am one such soldier, but also because I am a prince. I will be doing the execution tomorrow, because you are my prisoner and my responsibility."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:11 pm
Kami GearX

Anja huffed. His men were the ones creating chaos. her kind were trying to live in peace, "Tell me, does one bad deed from one person of a specific race, does that mean all of them are that way?"

Anja sighed, "I know there have been some bad lycans out there, but that doesn't mean they are all like that." She didn't face him as she held herself, and tried not to break down. Her voice was already doing it for her.

As soon as he would leave, Anja fell to her knees and openly wept. Her whole body would shake.  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:21 pm
Rynn01

User Image
Prince Tousa of Darinest

"Do the actions of a few less than savory nobles condemn all of them?" He retorted back before moving for the door and moving to close it, pausing one last time for the night. "I will send a few blankets down, and a pillow." He then closed the door and locked it, stepping up the spiral staircase and into the night after gathering his writing utensils.

Once on the ground level he looked to the guards on either side of the entrance. "Get three blankets and a pillow to the woman downstairs. It is her last night among the living, the least we can do is make her comfortable. If she asks for alcohol, get her alcohol."

Once that was done and the two guards were off he moved to an officers room, moving to once more strip himself of armor and let down his hair before throwing himself on the bed which creaked. "To hard..." He muttered into the pillow as a small complaint. He paused and then laughed a little. "Seems that beast was right, I am used to fluffy pillows and soft beds..."

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff