azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:28 pm
Jeremiah was crouching, careful to make sure the fire had dispersed (it was not like he did not recognize that look in them), as he reaches a hand towards them. He holds up a single finger where their good eye can see it before he then drags a few fingers gently through their hair.

The sand simply falls out of their hair a moment later. Jeremiah pushes himself up, hand resting on something invisible to do so, and lets out a short snort. Something where he is clearly amused all over again. "You're in luck, as that would be my official schedule and I don't think she would do so."

Daekie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:39 am
"You think she's got more boundaries than she does, huh," Alexis snorts, amused. "I'll make sure to tell her that next time we meet up and kick each other's a**." They contemplated blowing a raspberry at Jeremiah and then figured it probably wasn't worth it. "Yeah. Thursday at 3. We good?"

azuredreams

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:11 am
"I think she's a professional when it comes to work or I would have never offered her the position in the first place," replies Jeremiah, giving Alexis a sort of stare.

The kind of stare that said people behaved when it came to their jobs.

"What she does in her off hours is her business." Including beating the s**t out of Alexis (or each other or whatever).

"You might want to stand," he adds, "unless you want to be moved sitting." Since they had said they were ready. "You want to go back to Nasir's? Or somewhere else?"

Daekie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:45 am
Alexis didn't deign to give a response, but shifted and pushed themself to their feet, hands in their pockets. "Nasir's is fine. I don't have any reason to leave the house again, anyways. Let's go."

azuredreams
ha, ha, length,

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:50 am
Jeremiah flicks his fingers, a your choice gesture if there ever was one, and takes one step closer.

It's as quick as their gills lift and then go back against the skin. One moment they're on the beach in other ashdown and the next they're on the roof area of Nasir's house. The one that had been set up with a hammock and other things for star gazing or otherwise.

"Still time before your curfew kicks in," he says, stepping away and shoulders rolling. The icy scales are still there on his skin and do not look to be fading soon.

Daekie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:56 am
"Time for me to take a ******** nap," Alexis groans, and flops (surprisingly gracefully) into the hammock. "Do you know if you can jump off a roof safely? If you do, do a flip for me, I wanna see it." They're teasing, even with their voice half-muffled in the fabric. "Shoo." A flick of the fingers. "Don't wanna explain to Nasir why the Chief of Police is on top of his house, 'cause if he asks I'm telling him you're on a stakeout for Wil."

azuredreams

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:01 am
Jeremiah rolls his eyes. "I know I can take a fall from a height and not take damage but I am not sure about this height." If only because All-Seeing had dropped him from fairly high up during that fight.

There isn't even a response after that because Jeremiah doesn't bother to say goodbye. He's just gone.

Alexis's phone buzzes a moment later with a text.

5aekie
text to: tucker

the other option is that i was there for my cat.

... and that, as they say, was that.

final word count: 2977

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas