Welcome to Gaia! ::

ashdown

Back to Guilds

rp guild for the community "ashdown" 

Tags: magical, realism, roleplay 

Reply ashdown
[DRP] i will follow you into the dark (book 'em) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:33 pm
changes in work

Jeremiah leaned into Algie's hand, turning to kiss the palm of it and let out a sigh. There had been an uneasiness initially, a feeling that he would not be able to be comfortable with the other's hands on him once more but the fetch had never let anything slip through. It had reinforced that when it came to the other man he was easily felled.

That Algie could get underneath all the layers and come right at him.

"I'll do the same for you, precious. Always." It was absolutely true because it was all he wanted. To be worthy of Algie, to take care of him, to love him. Taking in a deep breath, his arms shifting around his husband, Jeremiah lifted him up suddenly in his arms. There was a need right now to be close, to reaffirm, and he was kissing the other once more as he carried him towards the bed.

Quote:
can wrap this one on your post?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:36 pm
changes in sleeping habits

Jeremiah's fingers carded through Algie's hair, listening to him. "A very particular brand of torture and training for you then." Overthinking, overcalculating, and-

"No books or your journals as well?" He suspected with the way that Algie was reverent in regards to books now. The way he held them, kept one close by.  

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:40 pm
truth of his heart

Which meant that the sense of wonder and affection as he did not speak for a moment was likely felt, Jeremiah deliberately trying to push everything there. The love he had for the other was all-consuming and any guilt he had earlier was swept away by it.

"I'm glad then," he said with a smile, leaning to kiss Algie and still hold his hand. He meant it too because he knew that Algie did not always like the fact Jeremiah could feel things through touch but now-

Now it was both ways or at least it was somewhat.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:47 pm
his own hands

It was more than just pride that was there. The feeling was something conflicted and dark. That he felt good that his fetch was dead, that he had-

Something twisted in him at the mention of Algie's fetch being alive, something that made him want to shrink briefly but he did not (because it had worn Algie's face, because it had been proud of him, because it had pushed him and he had let it). Should he have let his live?

"Mine isn't," he said quietly, fingers flexing in and out as he worked through the sudden surge of worry that he had, of all things, let Algie down but this was something that had been changed in him. A switch that had been flipped and could not be flipped back. Jeremiah now had the spine his spectral double had said he lacked.

iloveyouDIE

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:23 am
changes in work

Alg made a noise at being picked up. He may have, in fact, assisted in the load with a bit of a float. His instinct was still to be conscious of himself, even if they were both stronger and trimmer now.

"I know.." His arms wrapped further around his husband's neck for stability. Things were changing, the extent of which wasn't even wholly obvious yet, but they at least had each other.

Quote:
le end

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:27 am

"No books. No journal. No reading or writing of any kind.." Alg nodded agreement. "And there was a large library.." But he had no access to it.

"If I improvised.. scratching something into a surface or tried to record anything through other means.." His head shook again. No. It was unacceptable. Punishment.  

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:39 am
truth of his heart

There was some small relief in it, that there would be a share between them. he didn't enjoy feeling transparent, though Alg had learned to control himself and his emotions without projecting. It wasn't so different than his compartmentalizing really.

But it was nice to find the avenue there and when Jeremiah kissed his hand he made sure the other could feel it as well. He was glad of it and it would be another thing that bound them.

"C'mon," He squeezed Jeremiah's hand and smiled, "Take me on a date then."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:49 am
his own hands

Alg didn't actually seem to mind that Jeremiah had killed his fetch. In fact there was a distinct lack of care about that at all. Their very nature was a bit repugnant to him, even Mare who he had grown to like on some level, had a viciousness inside that was unlikable. A force of will that made them all, even with pledged loyalty, into threats.

"Adze isn't a threat to me now," He took Jeremiah's hand between both of his and there was no judgement in him but also he lacked the dark edge that seemed to affected Jeremiah and even Thorne after they'd been taken. In fact every feeling associated with his time on the other side only reflected necessity, duty, and a lingering exhaustion. It was much more cut and dry.

"That's his name," Jeremiah's hand was brought to his lips to kiss, "And he was never truly malicious. If he was, I'd have done what needed to be done." But the fetch had given in, his fight very brief after his clock was rung.

azuredreams

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:19 pm

Jeremiah squeezed his arm around Algie, understanding all too well what he meant. Worse that he knew what kind of trial it would have been for his husband. Where Jeremiah prided himself on his ability to remember, to not forget, Algie was aware of his mind's shortcomings and adapted.

"We made it through," he said quietly after a moment, "and we're together again." Them, not the fetches. The rest of his words got stuck a moment. For all the reasons that they had made, to be part of the court, that they had both done it for the other-

Jeremiah was kissing his husband softly, sweetly. Trying to put into the kiss the words he could not get out.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:26 pm
truth of his heart

Jeremiah certainly was pleased with it, even if it left him more open to the other but he wanted it no other way. Algie was meant to be able to get underneath everything and find him.

"Of course, precious." He smiled, something happy and pleased and clearly felt. "We can go out for a walk after dinner too." Just the two of them, enjoying the evening when they could because moments like this?

They were needed and Jeremiah would make sure they happened.

Quote:
prob can call this one fin!

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:53 pm
his own hands

Jeremiah was worried, on some level, what had been changed in him. The things that now edged his thoughts that had not been there before. Something had been stripped from him while he had been part of Ezra's household (and he would always now, be a part of it in some way) and he still was not sure if it would be for good or ill.

He watched as Algie kissed his hand and nodded, thumb brushing against his cheek. The silver-haired man trusted his husband; that if the fetch had needed to be done away with, he would have. Not that he was quite sure how he felt about Adze as he remembered the way he had whispered that he was proud of Jeremiah.

How that had-

"I don't know what he was called," Jeremiah spoke quietly, "the one that replaced me. I didn't-" His eyes slid shut and for a moment it was almost as if he was smouldering but it faded quickly. "He was proud of himself and everything he did with my life. Even the things that hurt others because they needed to be done." As the fetch had been able to do the things that Jeremiah could not do himself but hurting others was never an option.

"We fought for a while and eventually I pinned him and-" He shifted then, raised himself up and looked at Algie. "He told me I was weak and had a soft underbelly." Jeremiah was having trouble talking about this but it needed to be said. His husband had to know. "I put my hands around his throat-" They were gone now, the scratches that had been on his forearms from where it had tried to stop him but they hadn't been that night. "I didn't let go until it was dead and then I burned the body to ash; until it was a smear on the floor I had to clean up before I cooked dinner."

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:57 pm

Alg returned the kiss, feeling it equally, and finding it a bit overwhelming when it sunk in. They had done it for one another and came through it.

Even if they now sat, way too late at night (or early in the morning), changed in small ways and still recovering...

In some strange way, it was like they'd done it together.  

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:11 pm
his own hands

Alg listened and he could read it on Jermeiah's face that this wasn't something he was fully comfortable with. He'd always been a good man but even in the questionable things that had come in his life he'd always tried to do right by most people. Abuse of that, the trust others gave Jeremiah, was genuinely unforgivable.

"You had to," Alg murmured. He wasn't sure if Jeremiah needed reassurance totally, but he needed him to know he supported him and his decisions. The fetches were to serve them and it sounded like whatever creature had impersonated his husband, would not have done that faithfully.

His voice was low and the hand was brought to his lips again, this time no kiss just murmuring warm against his skin, "You were right to. It's alright."

azuredreams

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:26 pm
his own hands

Jeremiah slumped against Algie, face falling to press against his neck and stay hidden there. It was easier, especially when his husband spoke those words against his hand. The love and support were there; reassuring and welcomed.

This was part of why he was adverse to a true meal, to cooking a full dinner. It had been attached to what he had done with the fetch. "It is terrifying," the words are muffled but can still be heard, "to know that is in me now, Alg. The things I would do." For Alg - for them - to make sure they came out of this some level of intact.

iloveyouDIE

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:44 pm
his own hands

Alg arm went around Jeremiah, his hand curling warm across the back of his husband's neck. He pressed his face into the silver hair.

"You've always had the capacity to do what needed to be done," Alg's voice was soft, "And I think.. I did also. And now we both also have the ability to accept that."

They hadn't been there before they were taken. Even remote deaths had affected them, like personal failures and losses... Now, after Adoelle, after the fetches, both of them had learned to accept some things about themselves in this insane world.

azuredreams

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces