Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Pride, Duty, and Beauty Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:30 am
Kona Bloodstorm

She finally started to watch him pace in her room. Now after a good few minutes she sat up. ", Please stop pacing. Or you'll make me nervous." She said. Only to rub her nose on a personal handkerchief. But she was still trying to keep from crying as there still seemed to be tears in her eyes.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:38 am
Grim stopped immediately not wanting to make it any worse for Kona. " Sorry I just need to move to keep myself sane." When he notice she was almost crying he quickly went to her. " Here let me help." He took the handkerchief from her and started to wipe the tears from her face. " I am so sorry you had to see that. No one should have to go thought what your going thought right now. "  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:05 am
Kona Bloodstorm

She had been leaning against her pillows when he started to do this. "Grim, I'm okay... I don't know which is worse. You fretting over me like a child or a sp..." She said, as the other word had been spouse. Now a blush rose to her cheeks and she looked away. Only put her hands over her face.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:30 pm
He turned his head in confusion since she didn't finish her sentence but decided to stop cleaning her face. " Sorry Kona it is just sadly this is not the first time I have had to help some one get through seeing their parent with another person. Not nearly as bad as the situation you are in now but still bad." He placed the handkerchief in her hand and started to walk back to his chair.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:51 pm
Kona Bloodstorm

She watched him walk off and hold the handkerchief. Now she just folded her arms. But she finally laid on her side and closed her eyes. "Who was that person?" She asked, rather quietly. Her eyes opened a crack now.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:29 pm
He was almost to his chair when a question came to his mind. " I know its a bit early to talk about this but what are we or more importantly you going to do about this problem?" He said turning around to look at her. " We should probably tell some one right or let your father now we saw and see if it was just all a misunderstanding." He shrugged his shoulders. " Its all up to you."  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:42 pm
Kona Bloodstorm

Kona looked at him and sat up in the chair. "I don't think it's a misunderstanding... I know that when a woman is on a man's lap, like that... It's normally a romantic relationship..."she said. Only to throw a couple of her pillows at a wall. Now she started to try to fix her hair. Though she put it up into a simple bun and slick stray hairs down. Before she started to put her make-up on. Once her puffy eyes were covered up along with that would show she been crying. "If I talk to my Father... I want you with me." She said. Only to fix her dress one last time.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:52 pm
He shakes his head in agreement " Your right it probably isn't one." He stood there as she got ready. He walked up and took her hand. " I will always be by you side whenever you need me to be." He walked over to the door and opened it for her. " Whenever you are ready."  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:27 pm
Kona Bloodstorm

She took his hand and made sure her face became a mask. When he made his statement that he'd stay by her side; she just nodded. Before walking out of her room with her head high before walking to the Throne room. Of course she had kept her hands in front of her. Now when they walked in as a Duke was talking to her Father. She just stood behind the Duke until he finished talking and walked off.

Now she stepped up to the bottom step. "I request a private auidance with you, Father." She said in a monotone voice. As her hands stayed in front of her. Her Mother looked a bit confused between them. "What is this about Kona?", Her Mother asked. Though Kona saw her Father shake his head. As if to tell Gretchen, her Mother that it was nothing. Finally her Father, King Hozaeth stood up and walked to his private office down the hall. But Kona almost ran behind her Father and managed to get into his private office with Grim. "Explain to me why you were with that maid?" She hissed at the King and her Father.

King Hozaeth just gave her a dry laugh. "Like I have to explain it to you. Don't worry about it my young one. Just stay pretty and marry who I pair you with." He said before pouring himself a cup of Dwarven beer. Kona's mask broke and she barely seemed to keep herself from lashing out. "I will happily do that, if you stop your adultery habits." She snapped. Only for her Father to stare her down and slam his fist onto his table. "Kona, don't talk to me like that! Or else I will spank you until your back hurts." King Hozaeth growled.

Kona barely flinched at the threat her Father was making. "Raise a hand to me. You or your goons, and I will tell the world about your adultery habits. Oh, and I won't marry as long as you are being like this!" She finally screamed at him. Only to storm out of his private office with King Hozaeth yelling her full name. She heard his guards go to the office when he started to call for them. Of course Kona hadn't realized that she gathered her skirts up and started to run all the way to her room. Once she barely made it she panted and leaned against the wall by her door. Now she realized that tears were running down her face.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:43 pm
He followed behind Kona all the way to the throne room. He walked with his back straight try to look like how he always does when walking around the castle. While waiting for there turn to talk he stayed quiet deciding to let Kona do the talking. When the king started talking about not needing to explain himself got Grim annoyed but he really did not like the idea of this man choosing a husband for her. He really wanted to hit him when he threaten to hurt her. Grim started to follow her but stopped to have words with the king. " So tell me why would the king cheat on his wife. What makes men in power think they can do that and its not wrong?" Grim asked while still in the kings office venom dripping with each word he spoke.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:06 am
Kona Bloodstorm

Kona cried into her hands and fell to her knees. Only to feel her body shake. Of course she thought she heard guards outside of her door. Now she hid in her rather large wardrobe. Only to muffle her breathing into a dress.

King Hozaeth

The King just looked at him after sending a couple of guards to Kona's room. "Why waste your breath on me? And her Mother refused to give me any more heirs. So I need others in case she refused her role.", He said, coldly. Not effected by Grim's venomous words.

Now the guards were trying to find Kona in her room. Not knowing she was hiding in the large wardrobe. Though finally one of them started to check. But she was trying to figure out if she was going to fight or run. Yet before she could figure out her plan, Grim's voice cut the tense air.

Some of the men had stopped looking. But the one who was looking into the wardrobe finally spotted her. Of course the guard started to reach for her. He had got his hand on her ankle before getting another foot to his face. Her screaming was muffled by the dress that she had been still using. Once the man let go, she cried harder and felt her body shake.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:31 am
Grim just left knowing the guards would get to Kona's room soon so he ran as fast as he could to get there. When he got there he saw the guards were looking through her room trying to find her. " You know its rude to look through a women's stuff with out her permission." He stood there as the guards surrounded him all but one who was looking at the wardrobe. " Just a warning anyone who touches her dies." He warned but none of them cared. Then all the guards rushed him only for him to jump over all of them. When he heard Kona scream he grabbed the guard who tried to get her from behind. " I warned you ." He said darkly before he snapped his neck then looking at the others as the lifeless body fell to the floor. " Next. " Was all that left his mouth as he slowly walked towards the others. Now some were shaking after seeing how quickly he killed one of them. To be honest Grim doesn't like taking life but there are some situations were he will gladly do so and this is one of those times.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:07 am
Kona Bloodstorm

She listened to Grim's voice and still kicked at the one guard. Though she saw Grim kill the guard only to become a bit sick. Kona has seen animals butchered for dinner, but this was different. Now she started to climb out of the wardrobe, shaking a bit. Though as she did so she saw the guards take the dead body out. When her feet touched the ground, she started to sway with a hand to her mouth.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:42 pm
He continued to walk towards the guards but heard her come out of the wardrobe. " Kona you may not want to see or hear this so close your eyes and cover you ears." He said still staring down the other guards with a cold edge to his voice. Most of the guards started to move back except one who thought he could quickly end this fight. He rushed Grim and swung his battleaxe down planing to cut him in half. Grim simply used the back of his wrist to hit the side of the axes away from him then hitting the guard in the solar plexus making him fall to the floor gasping for air then Grim stomped on his head breaking it open and killing another guard. " Fools just because I'm unarmed doesn't mean I'm and easy kill." He said as if it should have been obvious from the start.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:56 am
Kona Bloodstorm

She blinked and felt the need to do as he said. So she moved to the wall by the wardrobe and covered her ears. Though she had an eye cracked open. Once this was done she felt her knees go weak. Only to finally fall onto her knees and barely put her hands out to brace herself.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces