PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:17 pm
Moonstone Dazzle
SHIBE I GOT A COOL THING!
What is the cool thing? Additional Power
Where are your reqs? [one][two][three][four][five]

name coming soon
Autumn can speak to birds

shibrogane

I dub this power IRL Twitter and approve it.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:10 pm
ATTN: SHINE
Final piece of the quest for Witch of the Waves - Reviewing Notes with a GM if thats ok!!

shibrogane

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 10:58 pm
What is the cool thing? riserhood
Where are your reqs? dreamer to riser
Do you promise you've never used these reqs for any other cool thing ever? yes

Quote:
SPOTLESS
    Rabbit gains the ability to rub stains out of most fabrics and other organic materials by running his hands or fingers over them. Minor/recent stains (spilled food immediately after spilling, stray pen marks, very fresh lipstick) come out with one or two swipes, more set-in marks (watercolor artwork, wine spilled long ago, dinginess on unbleached white fabric) begin to fade at 100-150 swipes and are gone before 500, and seemingly permanent marks (dyes in clothing, tattoos) will slowly disappear after upwards of 7,500 strokes. The process can take multiple sittings and does not "reset" once it has begun. He has to be touching the surface for it to work, so if he's holding a sponge or something, the item will be cleaned conventionally, for good or ill.

This is a conscious power, but at first it will activate in response to Rabbit idly thinking something he is brushing at should be clean rather than him actively trying to scrub at things with his hands.
shibrogane

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 12:04 pm
SHIBE I GOT WANT A COOL THING!
What is the cool thing? - Random New power <3
Where are your reqs? Link to 5 completed RPs <3 - blocked into their own section!
Do you promise you've never used these reqs for any other cool thing ever? - Yes!

shibrogane

Random power from you or Chip please <3  

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

cibarium
Crew

Noob

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 12:25 pm
endejester
SHIBE I GOT WANT A COOL THING!
What is the cool thing? - Random New power <3
Where are your reqs? Link to 5 completed RPs <3 - blocked into their own section!
Do you promise you've never used these reqs for any other cool thing ever? - Yes!

shibrogane

Random power from you or Chip please <3

Congratulations, you're really ******** annoying

You can pinch people. From any distance. Telekinetically. You just need to be able to see them.  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 2:57 pm
ATTN: ASCENCION
Tell me why you want an RP with Ascencion here, and link to the start in question. - Zac feels like she might be the only one he can talk to about a few things, he isn't betting on answers but, he at the very least wants to check on his bear. Maybe ask about the fact that they seem to 'reset'.

Link

shibrogane
Sorry... this can wait if your MOD plate is super full,

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 5:24 pm
PAGING THE PEACEFUL ONE
because you asked me to

shibrogane

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 9:39 pm
What is the cool thing?
Riser power - YOU CHOOSE althou can it be plant related?
Where are your reqs? gurgles
Do you promise you've never used these reqs for any other cool thing ever? Yeaaap. If u check the post above you can see what's being used/not

(sorry my brain is fried from finals and will continue to be fried until like... late may probs)
shibrogane

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 1:40 pm
Where are your reqs?[one][two][three][four][five]

Buck This
Similar to a deer or other equine, when Autumn kicks, the strength of the kick is stronger than a typical human's. (Note: This is not Superman level strength. Compare more to a horse's buck)

shibrogane

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 8:08 pm
What is the cool thing?
New power! (Riser stage)
Where are your reqs? Here! 2x art, 8x written
Do you promise you've never used these reqs for any other cool thing ever? Yes of course <3
shibrogane

ORACLE

Leila can see your future. Or, at least, little snippets of it. With just a quick look at your face, her mind’s eye may see a specific thing you must do in a specific moment to meet opportunity or avoid misfortune. However, that is as far as her ability goes, and she will have no knowledge of the nature or magnitude of the outcomes she can help steer your towards. Following her advice may very well save your life, but it is just as likely to save you from stepping in dog s**t, and generally speaking her clues are so cryptic that their significance is rarely discernible until after action is taken.

cibarium
Crew

Noob

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 8:15 pm
PeanutButterpies
What is the cool thing?
Riser power - YOU CHOOSE althou can it be plant related?
Where are your reqs? gurgles
Do you promise you've never used these reqs for any other cool thing ever? Yeaaap. If u check the post above you can see what's being used/not

(sorry my brain is fried from finals and will continue to be fried until like... late may probs)
shibrogane

ok good

Moonstone Dazzle
Where are your reqs?[one][two][three][four][five]

Buck This
Similar to a deer or other equine, when Autumn kicks, the strength of the kick is stronger than a typical human's. (Note: This is not Superman level strength. Compare more to a horse's buck)

shibrogane

ok

cibarium
What is the cool thing?
New power! (Riser stage)
Where are your reqs? Here! 2x art, 8x written
Do you promise you've never used these reqs for any other cool thing ever? Yes of course <3
shibrogane

ORACLE

Leila can see your future. Or, at least, little snippets of it. With just a quick look at your face, her mind’s eye may see a specific thing you must do in a specific moment to meet opportunity or avoid misfortune. However, that is as far as her ability goes, and she will have no knowledge of the nature or magnitude of the outcomes she can help steer your towards. Following her advice may very well save your life, but it is just as likely to save you from stepping in dog s**t, and generally speaking her clues are so cryptic that their significance is rarely discernible until after action is taken.

works for me  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 6:44 pm
ATTN: ASCENCION
Shun's new in town, and he's been hearing rumors surrounding the Dark Lady while he was digging around information of the Missing Teens and such. He has questions. Also he may have a Chel badgering him while he's doing this. Link

shibrogane

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 4:01 pm
What is the cool thing? Cashing in credits to claim A PREMADE
Where are your reqs? Eight here plus Seven from ende being a ******** terrible enabler
Do you promise you've never used these reqs for any other cool thing ever? Yes!

shibrogane

RP PARTNER

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 8:07 pm
shibrogane

What is the cool thing? Beyond Power + Power Upgrade
Where are your reqs? beyond reqs and reqs for additional power upgrade are in this post (extra powers are labelled to make life easier).
Do you promise you've never used these reqs for any other cool thing ever? these are forever marked as in use <3 <3 <3

DRAGON'S HIDE (beyond power)

As if other ashdown is trying to tell him something, or perhaps he is simply favored, Jeremiah is now tougher and harder to damage. His skin may not look like dragon scales but it is now naturally resistant to damage. A knife stab would not penetrate, claws would not scratch, and fire would not scorch his skin (hair might be lost regardless). He will still feel the pain of those things (as if it was an annoying pinch or poke) and perhaps get a red blemish on his skin, but the damage will otherwise not show. Physical sensation is not negated, simply the damage done negated. Major physical or magical damage, however, will injure and result in mid-to-low tier damage on him.

BEHIND BLUE EYES (power upgrade; upgraded part in bold)

DETECT MAGIC EYES. Wait, no, it's not quite that simple. Extended trips and multiple visits to other ashdown (and coming into contact with other things) has left Jeremiah's eyes with an innate ability to detect the places where the veil is thin and passage to or from other ashdown is possible. His eyes also have a natural sensitivity to the magic of other ashdown, the detective finding his eyes drawn to it or picking it up where others might miss it.

Further use of this ability has resulted in Jeremiah being more sensitive to noticing magic when it’s in his vision cone as well as an ability to see in the dark. This has also resulted in a tapetum lucidum (eye shine) effect to his eyes. He's not happy about it.  

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 8:31 pm
shibrogane

What is the cool thing? Beyond Power
Where are your reqs? Right here bb

SLEEPING BEAUTY
After undergoing physical arm, Autumn can will herself into a stasis-state to accelerate her healing. This sleep period cannot account for lost limbs, brain/spinal trauma, or otherwise fatal/severe injuries. The severity of the injury determines the length of time asleep- lesser injuries can be as little as a day, while greater ones can run up to two weeks. Autumn exits this sleep naturally when the injuries are fully healed, or otherwise can be woken up by a kiss from a loved one (type of love unspecified).  
information services

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff