Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧]| Fire ○ Country
❧ Konoha Secret Bunker Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:20 pm
User Image

User Image

We are only ordinary people driven to revenge in the name of justice.
But if revenge is called justice, then that justice breeds yet more revenge...

Clan: Yamanaka
Chakra Pool: 775/775
Stamina Pool: --/305
Stored Chakra: 775/775
Sage Chakra:--/285
AC/Ryo38,400/5,520

User Image

XXXXX Ibara approached the mound of earth with his hands in his pockets. It was the first time he had arrived here which was alright he supposed, it was supposed to be a secret anyway. Looking around to make sure he wasn't being tailed he in fact was not being tailed. Although he knew the bunker was here he couldn't see it. Startled but not surprised an Anbu leaped down from a nearby tree in front of him. Ibara spoke to the man and he nodded before leaping off again into where ever he had come from. "Odd." Ibara shook his head and crouched examining the earth. After a few moments of searching he found the latch it was actually an oddly shaped looking twig. Lifting it he slid down into the darkness spending a bit of his chakra to ignite his hand in flame to illuminate the corridor. Ibara found a torch and placed his hand to it igniting the torch and preparing to wait for the Arrival of his two visitors.

O.O.C:

Jutsu Active:
Kanchi Shisutemu Jutsu [ Sensing System Technique ] :: Rank C :: -15 Chakra
Annoyance :: Rank E :: Custom -5 chakra

Chakra Recovery
Out of Combat: 15
Resting: 54

and becomes a chain of hatred...
We cannot help but know that people can never understand each other. The world of ninjas is ruled by hatred.

Kazuraii
AandOE

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:51 am
♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘

User Image
User Image

~Konaha | Jounin/Anbu | Tamer/bloodline | Chakra 540/540 | Stamina: 560/560~

Inventory
♘8 Kunai
♘7 Shuriken
♘10 Senbon
♘10 Custom Chakra Kunai
♘1 lb dried beef (hawk food)
♘Explosive Notes x6
♘Smoke Bombs x3
♘Flash Tube x1
Gear
♘Abyssal Tail x
♘Short Sword
♘Whip
♘Sleeve Knife
♘Silent Sole
♘Anbu Armor
♘Anbu Mask
♘Anbu Robe
♘Steel Arm Guard x2
♘Sneak's Earrings x2
Jutsu Used

Passives
♘Kage Benkyou Shiru [ Shadow Studying ]
Official Description: Through intense scholarly studying, many jutsu that rely upon shadows are easily decrypted, granting a bonus on chakra reduction to non-Nara Clan shadow jutsu. [ 1 rank ] Learning them as such is considered a Nara Clan action, allowing the member to put those jutsu into their Clan Jutsu list rather than their original location.
Limitations: Known ninjutsu that directly have 'Shadow' within their name, or rely on them

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ryo: 88 / AC: 12250
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Coming up on the location of the bunker he spotted Ibara having a hair of trouble finding the entrance. He did not know where it was himself so he let him figure it out before approaching. Walking up to the Hokage he reported the current situation. "Everything is going well sir, Miyamoto will be here momentarily."

AandOE

Blinkkyz

(ooc: sorry for short post, trying to get everything out of the way before work.. still sick and work tonight and tomorrow morning. So even if I make it through these shifts, it might kill me lol.)

♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘  

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:13 pm
User Image

User Image

AC/Ryo:38,400/5,520

User Image

XXXXX The Hokage looked at the Nara with a bit of pride in his eyes. "You did well Ryoku-kun." He let off one of his brilliant smiles to the Anbu. "Was he following you? I suppose." Ibara waved this little question he had asked off. "Anyway, you did well. It is safe to assume your mission has been a complete success. Now if you wish to return to the village you may." Ibara lifted his hand in the air placing the torch in the holder it had come from. The corridor was now illuminated there was a few dusty chairs strewn about, Ibara found one and walked over to the closest of the several. Before he sat he brushed the dust off the seat with his hand then sat awaiting their visitor.

O.O.C: A bit of information for AOE, Kazurai has a dread clopen I consulted him and he said it would be fine for us to contiue without him seeing he wont have much to do with the rest of this little side story~

Jutsu Active:

Chakra Recovery

We cannot help but know that people can never understand each other. The world of ninjas is ruled by hatred.

Kazuraii
AandOE

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:24 pm
User ImageUser Image

Info:
[Six only]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[Equipped: Golem of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

A dust storm rumbled down the dank hallways, blowing by the two men. Swirling around one of the chairs, a blindfolded yet beautiful woman in several shades of violet coagulated from the swirling dust bunnies themselves. As the storm settled, her hair flowed into place, draped over the back edge of the furniture. "'This better not be a waste of time,' as Bast would put it," Six greeted with a sly smile. She felt it necessary to be within her charge's area at all times, but the good Doctor, One, had dismissed her for this simple task.

Blinkkyz

User Image

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:47 pm
User Image

User Image

AC/Ryo41,400/5,250

User Image

XXXXX A gust of wind blew through the area signaling the arrival of whom he assumed would be... Ibara blinked his eyes hard clearing the dust from his lashes to see that yes in fact it had been one of the people on the various bulletins strewn about Giman gakure. "Graceful entrance, I like it." Ibara rubbed the back of his head. "Anyway, straight to business." He paused ruffling through his cloak looking for something. "The goal of this is to fuse my implant into my actual body, making it not an implant but a part of myself, as if it had always been mine." Ibara cocked an eyebrow, "Now I know, you're wondering about the payment. That, I can assure you I have somethings you'll be very interested in." Ibara pulled out a small petri dish with some blood in it. "This is Shinsetsu DNA. I have a few other samples here for you as well. It may not be much, but certainly enough to extract dna from." Ibara smiled as he stood.

O.O.C:

Jutsu Active:

Chakra Recovery

AandOE

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:26 pm
User ImageUser Image

Info:
[Six only]

Without delay, Six's arm separated from her and moved from her seated location to the open petri dish, an evident frown publicly displayed upon her visage. "Don't let those open to the air," she exclaimed. "They'll deteriorate quickly if you do that!" Her eyebrows were very furrowed as she took in the dish, encasing it within her floating arm. When it had been fully encased, the arm bobbed its way back onto her body, where a handsign was hastily made. A loud poof sound emanated from the petri dish shaped bulge in Six's appendage, indicating that it had been stored away elsewhere in some sealing fashion. Ticked off at the lack of medical know-how, Six crossed her arms as she turned her head away from Ibara. "Is that all," she posited. "Perhaps you want these samples in you as well?"

(I will need links to the profiles, please, for the DNA)

Blinkkyz

User Image

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:51 pm
User Image

User Image

AC/Ryo41,400/5,250

User Image

XXXXX Ibara thought about the proposal for a few moments then shook his head, "Perhaps if I had brought a sample of the DNA I desired, but I seem to have overlooked this possibility. Any other DNA would complicate my plans." He reached into his cloak pulling another dish out, leaving the lid on. "The rest I will pay once the procedure is done." The sample in his hand he was prepared to give over to Number Six was actually a bloodline his clan had looked after for as long as he could remember and history could remember. Either way, it hadn't harmed the owner, and thus he had no qualms handing some of it over now. Ibara had a strange feeling about the woman though, as though he had met her somewhere before. "You were here with the Kazekage, weren't you?' He held out the petri dish for Number six and waited.

XXXXX Ibara removed his cloak draping it over the chair he had been sitting on, the back was still a tad dusty but that wasn't much of an issue. The lighting in the room gave his body a modest look of being ripped. Ibara then kicked off his sandals and pants til he was in nothing but his underwear. "I believe I am ready. For this." Ibara let out a sigh, yet another painful procedure but this would benefit him and the village much more than the last had so he was prepared to withstand whatever Six was about to do.

O.O.C:
Links to DNA:
Nara
Bakuton
Yamanaka
Shinsetsu

Jutsu Active:

Chakra Recovery

AandOE

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:18 pm
User ImageUser Image

Info:
[Six only]

Six turned her head back towards her client as he responded. More to come, ne? As he disrobed, Six muttered, "Of course. Nobody can ignore death chakra rain dissolving the landscape. You sent clones out to greet us, and Bast acted as Bast always does." Standing--or what could be perceived as standing--she took a single floating step over to the tall male. Forming several handsigns, she forewarned him, "This will hurt a lot, as I'm more accustomed to killing people than healing them." Without waiting for a reply, Six enacted Shisha Ku'utsu, forcefully mixing Ibara's two DNAs. His limbs thrashing about as bones moved to new locations, muscles tearing, reforming, and making new paths, his face mixing with someone else's. All of his hair grew out, shed, and then grew in anew with different properties. His height changed, as well as his weight, shifting to accommodate. There was not one part of his body that did not feel as if it were tearing apart at the seams of reality, blinding fire screaming through his entire soul and being. Once the jutsu ended, his body would be dropped to the floor, slack. As unappealing as the act was, Ibaramasaru would regain consciousness as soon as his nerves stopped firing like some kind of mad bull rush. Taking a floating step back, Six resumed her place in the dusty chair.

(I will need links to the profiles, please, for the DNA)

Blinkkyz

User Image

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:42 pm

User Image

Clan: Yamanaka/Uchiha
Chakra Pool: 1190/1190
Stamina Pool: --/430
Stored Chakra: 1190/1190
Sage Chakra:--/298
AC/Ryo41,400/5,250

User Image

XXXXX Ibara watched the hand seals and had a true moment of "Oh s**t" fall over him. Before he knew what was happening he was floating in the air screaming and writhing in pain. He could feel every bone in his body dislocating and moving themselves as the two DNA combined. This pain was absolutely absurd, he had and doubted that anyone had ever felt pain so immense. "AH!" He screamed and screamed hoping it would stop before he... and that as the last thought he had.

XXXXX Ibara's unconscious body thudded against the floor sending fresh pain through his body that brought him back to. At this point his pain was far less, actually.. he didn't feel much pain at all. Slowly he got to his hands and knees panting heavily and sweating profusely. Ibara placed his new knuckle on the ground. His memories feeling like a jumbled soup of Ibara and Masaru's memories. Everything was different. Slowly Ibara stood head drooped and arms hanging loosely by his side. He chuckled before he said, "Your payment... Syringe of Yamanaka DNA, petri dishes of Nara and Bakuton DNA." Ibara turned and fetched the samples before handing them out to six. "Thank you."

O.O.C:
Links to DNA:
Nara
Bakuton
Yamanaka
Shinsetsu (Given)

Jutsu Active:

Chakra Recovery

AandOE

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:58 pm
User ImageUser Image

Info:
[Six only]

The violet dressed woman graciously accepted the payment, poofing them away for later usage. As yet, the conversation hadn't ended, so Six did not make for an exit. "Why did you ask your previous question, new one?" Leaning back in her chair, she shook out her hair to droop over the back. Now that Ibara could see again, he would physically see that Six slightly glowed a bluish color, not of flesh, and that the brighter parts ran along in crackling lines. Peering directly at her chakra would be ill-advised, lest he wish for blindness once more. Not that Six was going to say anything about it, but the instinct could be felt internally within Ibara.

Blinkkyz

User Image

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:11 pm

User Image

AC/Ryo41,400/5,250

User Image

XXXXX Ibara smiled. This certainly was curious. If he had remembered correctly when Bast had visited Miyamoto hadn't spoken a word, but this one wished to speak. "Well," he chuckled. "I am not one to give up on my goals." Ibara looked down at the ground he could sense that this womans chakra was quite... volitile so he didn't want to waste all the pain he went through to simply go blind again. "I still wish to speak with Bast, I really believe if we both tried hard enough we could move on from the past. Living in the past makes it harder to reach the future." Ibara coughed hard and some blood came out as his lungs were simply ejecting blood that had been misplaced during the procedure. Ibara removed his hand from his mouth not bothering to look at it. "I'm not sure that Sunagakure feels the same way. I believe though, there are much bigger fish to fry than our nations having squables. As you have witnessed today, Konohagakure and Sunagakure could benefit eachother if we were able to converse more freely." Ibara shook his head. "Currently I'm afraid to send a messenger shinobi anywhere near Suna for fear of what the village will do to them, luckily you weren't in Sunagakure."

O.O.C:

Jutsu Active:

Chakra Recovery

AandOE

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:23 pm
User ImageUser Image

Info:
[Six only]

Six scoffed when Ibara mentioned Bast. Why was he trying so hard? Was he crushing for her? "Time marches forward without care for those living within its confines, so we exist in one state of mind. 'Useless drabble will always be discarded,' as Bast would say. What does it matter if the bigger fish want to swim?" Reaching over to a swirling hair follicle, Six rolled it along a forefinger, becoming slightly bored. "You still haven't asked anything important."

Blinkkyz

User Image

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:32 pm

User Image

AC/Ryo41,400/5,250

User Image

XXXXX Ibara shook his head. It seemed these Suna shinobi were quite difficult to deal with. "That, I must admit is very true." Ibara cocked an eyebrow before saying, "For some time does not flow, it is stationary, they are stuck in the same age forever. Is this not true as well?" Ibara let his eyebrow fall. "You say I am not asking you a good question? Well, what would it take for Sunagakure and Konohagakure to work together? You appear to know the Kazekage well. Maybe you can enlighten me." Ibara sighed in exasperation. "Although, I do believe at least in my case today could be a giant step forward, IF, and only if your village would see it as so."

O.O.C:

Jutsu Active:

Chakra Recovery

AandOE

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:01 pm
User ImageUser Image

Info:
[Six only]

Twiddling with her hair still, her forefinger had wrapped it around several times. Six refused to answer the first, more redundant question, and then the second one as well. "Tea would be a grateful first, if you're going to Suna for any reason, and need to speak with Bast. I do not speak for her at all, and I act as my own. If you wish to bring ties closer, you will need to discuss it with her, though you may want to mentally revisit what you said and did the last time you spoke with her. In doing so, don't repeat it. She will take your head off clean at the shoulders." The time was dragging on, so Six stood to leave, her eerie floating only eclipsed by the strange, blue glowing lines on her not-so-fleshy skin. "You need rest, and should, so I shall take my leave." A simple handsign was enough for her to poof, summoning herself to elsewhere, leaving Ibaramasaru by himself.

Blinkkyz
^_^ Have fun~

User Image

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:10 pm

User Image

AC/Ryo41,400/5,250

User Image

XXXXX Ibara let out a sigh of relief. Things had gone better than he personally could have ever expected which was good. The "Procedure" was a success he had now an almost limitless range of capabilities.Turning and walking past Ryoku, Ibara decided it be best if he got back to the village as quickly as possible, maybe he could consider further negotiations, or well talks with Sunagakure in the future. Ibara climbed the ladder from the bunker and shunshined away.

O.O.C:

Jutsu Active:

Chakra Recovery

AandOE
Thanks!

❧]| Fire ○ Country

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas