Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Stands B Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:28 pm
User Image
Gypsy is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Adorkable in the Standsspace
CURRENTLY // singlespaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Jerspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Excitedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Oh, that bludger looks like it hurt...' spacespac

ஒ ஒ ஒ Hello again, friend of a friend, I knew you when
Our common goal was waiting for the world to end
ஒ ஒ ஒ
═════════════════════════════════════════════════

spaceGypsy made her way up into the stands, eager to watch the game. Being on her house team, she sort of felt obligated to go to the games. More than that, though, this was Jess' first game playing. She'd been on reserve last year, of course, but she'd not played. The death of her teammate was sad, of course, but Gypsy was glad her friend was getting to play. A sort of silver lining... a really depressing one. Gypsy wasn't typically one to dwell on anything depressing, though, so it was easy enough to push it aside and be happy for Jess.

spaceThe pink-haired Ravenclaw noticed Jer seated in the stands, and approached with a small, sad smile. He'd been moody ever since they'd gotten back from Christmas break... but he'd not told her why. She hadn't asked; he'd talk when he wanted to, right? She didn't like seeing him like this, but she didn't want to stick her nose anywhere it wasn't welcome. After all, it wasn't totally out of the realm of possibility that he'd shut her out and get pissed. He might not want to dwell on it, either... even though, judging from his clothes, he was dwelling quite a bit. She stood next to the Slytherin, eyeing him. "This is Jess' first game," she said happily, toying with one of the bright yellow streaks in her hair. "Whaddaya think, do I pass for a badger fan?" she asked him, trying to break the ice. She admitted, this year her short temper had been shorter than usual with him... but it was hard to be annoyed at him when he looked so down. Maybe a distraction would do him some good.

═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          ஒ ஒ ஒ Now that the truth is just a rule that you can bend
                                                          You crack the whip, shape-shift and trick the past again.
                                                          ஒ ஒ ஒ

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:23 pm
User Image
User Image

Taking a seat a little higher up the stands, Coffee settled in to watch the game. So, Quidditch. She'd heard of it, of course, it was hard not to growing up in a wizarding household, but she never really got the concept of it. Watching the students zip around the pitch was pretty entertaining, if not anything else, so that was probably okay. Crossing her legs, the brunette rested her head on a propped fist, leaning slightly forward to attempt to figure out how it all worked.

Huffing slightly, the Gryffindor watched, silently rooting for her own house-- who wouldn't? It was a house loyalty thing for her, though-- letting out an occasional laugh at the hot potato the Quaffle was doing amongst the older players. Had someone greased it? So she was getting a little into it-- she should have signed up for try-outs earlier in the term, she thought wryly. It would have been fun. Pulling her coat closer around her-- which reminded her, by the way, in a funny old voice in her head that she should really be upping on her social skills as she stretched out her legs, taking up a little bit of the empty space beside her-- Coffee pursed her lips in thought, absently trying to figure out who would possibly win this match.

m i l k , t w o s u g a r s u s e t h e r o a s t - - -
s t a n d s B

m e m y s e l f a n d i
f i r s t y e a r / t r a i n (and robes)
n e u t r a l
s i n g l e

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:33 pm
User Image
Dorien is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Curious in the Standsspace
CURRENTLY WITH // Coffeespacesp
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Okay, now let's see how long it takes me to figure this out...' spacespac

☼ ☼ ☼ When I find myself in times of trouble, Mother Mary comes to me;
Speaking words of wisdom, let it be.
☼ ☼ ☼
═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

spaceDorian made his way into he stands with a wide grin, his expression excited. Honestly, he had no earthly idea what was going on, but he wanted to figure it out. He wasn't really a sports sort of person typically, but just because he didn't play didn't mean he couldn't watch. And besides, this was a sport on brooms! How cool was that? Going home over the Christmas break had reminded him of just how different Hogwarts was from what he was used to; if it were possible, he though he might've been enjoying the magical school even more since returning than he had the first term.

spaceHe noticed a somewhat familiar face sitting alone, and approached the girl with a wave. "Heya! It's Coffee, right?" he asked, wrinkling his nose in amusement, his eyes bright. She had such an odd name; it'd be hard to forget that one. "Can I sit with you?" he asked her, reminding himself that it would be rude to simply plop down beside the girl, but not really wanting to sit by himself. Dorian was a social creature, after all, being alone didn't typically suit him. "I missed the first game... so this is the first time I've ever been to a... Quid-itch match." He stumbled slightly over the name of the sport; it still felt incredibly foreign to him; most things about magic did. But, he was learning. "Do... do you understand any of it? I don't. I mean, I read a bit about it, but reading and understanding are two totally different things, so..." he trailed off, the words hanging in the air. He suddenly felt that he was talking an awful lot... from what he remembered of her, she was usually pretty quiet. Maybe his chatter would annoy her, like it did his brothers sometimes. He hoped not; having someone to explain all this to him would be great.

☼ ☼ ☼ And in my hour of darkness, she is standing right in front of me;
                                                          ☼ ☼ ☼

Lady Pomegranates

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:04 pm
User Image
User Image

She wasn't really expecting company, but it was a nice thing to have. At the sound of the voice, the brunette looked up and with a small smile at the vaguely familiar face-- Coffee was pretty sure there were multiples of the familiar face, but this one seemed to know her name, so she was going to assume it was the same one she'd encountered-- scooted over to make room on the bench. "It is," she affirmed with a nod. "I don't think I caught yours, though," she apologized, a good-natured eyeroll at the amused expression on his face when he had asked her name. Gesturing to the space beside her, she shrugged. "Go right ahead."

"It's my first time as well," she spoke up, looking back at the game playing out in front of them. Welp, she had officially spoken more than she thought she had in her entire life during one week in Hogwarts. It was an odd feeling. Odd, but not bad. She could probably get more used to the talking, though. "I think I've got the basics down?" she grinned sheepishly. Coffee did only just understand the game enough to know what was happening. "It's pretty simple for the most part," she assured him, understanding what he was talking about between reading and understanding. For the most part, it really was simple, if not a bit layered on the whole system. But it was. Ish.

s t a n d s B

m e m y s e l f a n d i
n e u t r a l
s i n g l e

Cara MiaKitty

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:34 pm
User Image
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Okay, now let's see how long it takes me to figure this out...' spacespac

☼ ☼ ☼

spaceDorian smiled, glad that he'd remembered her name correctly (he'd honestly been certain he must've misheard it or something, given that Coffee was hardly a typical name), and sat down next to her. "I'm Dorian Xanders," he informed her. He wondered if she'd asked because she didn't remember, or because she wasn't sure which of the three triplets he was. It was a dilemma he was used to people having with them; he'd be rich if he had a pound for every time someone had called him one of his brothers names.

spaceDori chuckled, his eyes straying to the field, watching the players zipping too and fro. "I dunno, it looks pretty complicated to me," he said, shrugging. He wondered if she was a muggleborn like him and his brothers; Quidditch seemed pretty popular, surely if she were from a magical family she would understand it, right? But he knew that was a silly assumption as soon as he thought it. After all, he didn't know the first thing about football. "So... do you have any idea what's going on? What's the score, who's winning?" he asked rapid fire, curious. He knew how the game was won, obviously (and how weird was that; one of the players had to catch a special ball, it seemed so strange. Muggle sports just lasted for a certain length of time!), but he understood next to nothing else. Maybe Coffee would know enough to help him learn?

☼ ☼ ☼

Lady Pomegranates

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:00 pm
User Image
User Image

"Pleasure to meet you, Dorian," she nodded back, saying her own greeting along with it. Having both parental figures in her life having been raised for the most part in France-- and in Beauxbatons, no less-- has instilled huge respect for manners and courtesy and etiquette and the like into Coffee and her siblings courtesy of the current patriarch and their freeloader. Disrespect was a pretty big issue in the household, to be honest, but Sparrow had done a decent job raising them all with Bast's help.

Coffee laughed, seeing the mad rush on the pitch and understanding why it would give off the impression. They were sort of like bees-- or, well, Hufflepuff was like bees on the pitch. Gryffindor sort of looked like half-decolorized hummingbirds. It gave off a very zingy, energetic kind of feel. At the series of questions that followed, she grinned, leaning back slightly to see better. "So far, the score is nil on both sides, I think," she began, watching the mad rush and flit the players were doing on the field. "Also, Gryffindor's beaters are going strong," she added, eyeing the elder upperclassman sending bludger after bludger hit to the other players. "He's not holding back on the hits, anyway," she noted, adjusting on her seat to get more comfortable, pursing her lips at the player, a habit she formed when she was smaller. "Otherwise, it's just the chasers playing hot potato with the quaffle 'til someone scores," she shrugged.

s t a n d s B

d o r i a n
n e u t r a l
s i n g l e

Cara MiaKitty

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

500 Days of Summer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:07 pm
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx
                                                                  x neverx meantx tox wither

xxxxxxi wanted to be tall like a fool left the river

andx watchedx myx branches xfallxxx

User Image

Asterisk never actually went to a quidditch match. She barely knew much about the game. Her parents weren't "quidditch" people so they wouldn't expect much sport from their daughter. She didn't know how her parents would react when they found out their little girl tried out for her house quidditch team, and didn't do too terrible. She looked down the stands, looking for familiar faces and seeing none. She guessed she can sit alone this time around, she needed to observe anyways. She picked a spot a bit higher, she liked seeing how high she can be without relying on a broom. She realized a familiar voice behind her. She turned around to face her. She was the more quiet one of the boatmates. Nickname was Coffee if Asterisk remembered correctly. "Hey." Asterisk said, "How are you?" She glanced over at the boy who sat with her. He looked familiar, somehow. "Asterisk Slater, Ravenclaw." She introduced herself wit ha kind smile.

if x myx yesterdayx isxxx disgrace

tell xme xthat xyou xstillx recall

500500500500daysofsummersummer myx name.

Asterisk Slater
                                                                  ʀᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ xxxx ғɪʀsᴛ ʏᴇᴀʀ xxxx sɪɴɢʟᴇ xxxx ᴘᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ

ooc: spn was on. i got distracted.
                                                                        links: outfit profile
                                                                        with: Coffee & Dorian @ Quidditch Pitch B

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:49 am
Leonette Rosalia Mitchell
Gryffindor Second Year
Reserve Chaser

David Clarisse
Gryffindor Fifth Year
Reserve Seeker ~ Dating Shayna

User ImageUser Image Location: Quidditch Stands (Gryffindor vs. Hufflepuff)

David was watching the Chasers for once as the game went on. However he did notice that Jess was getting beaten by Jacob. Despite that meant that Gryffindor was winning he didn't really like it. Leonette was glued to the Chasers and when Chloe stole the quaffle from Xavier she smiled. "Wait a go Chloe!" she cried out. Yeah she was a lion cheering for a badger... so what? David looked over at her and smiled. "She'd doing alright out there isn't she?" he asked his cousin. "Yeah she sure is but it's to be expected she had good teachers." Leonette said with a smirk. After all they were her teachers.

Leonette

Wearing: Quidditch Uniform
_________

David

_________

With: Each other
OOC: ---  

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:34 pm
Iñigo Lazaro Albion-Alexandré

User Image

House: Ravenclaw{|}Seer{|}First Year

Iñigo got into the stands ready to watch the Gryffindor versus Hufflepuff game, neutral in this bout. He knew more people in Hufflepuff however and if he had to choose between the two it would be Hufflepuff, but they didn't seem to be doing well right now. They needed to pick it up or they will most definitely lose this match.

Iñigo watched the quaffle and did watch the beaters for a little while, seeing how they did. He wondered who was really good. He had obviously not been here last year and was not present to see who was good and who wasn't. Ever since he tried out, he started to really get interested in the sport. One could tell as well.

“There is no death. Only a change of worlds.”

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:34 pm
User Image
User Image

Look at me you may think you see
Who I really am but you'll never know me
Every day it's as if I play a part
Now I see if I wear a mask
I can fool the world but I cannot fool my heart

Who is that girl I see staring straight back at me?
When will my reflection show who I am inside?

Remy walked into the Quidditch Stands at her former school, eyes flicking about in search of some friends to sit with. At the sight of one person in particular, her head tilted in curiosity. The agile Chaser walked quickly over and sat beside David, waiting patiently for him to notice her. She had just come from her own practice, so the girl was fairly worn out, but not so bad she couldn't root for this game. It was really hard for her, as she was still mourning the loss of a Gryffindor and several Hufflepuffs. This game meant a lot to her, and she needed to be here, she felt. She needed to cheer on her last few close friends, and perhaps see her boyfriend too.

As gold eyes scanned the Pitch, she realized her eagerness was for naught. Where was the Captain of the Hufflepuffs? Lupine teeth bit the girl's lip, gold eyes wide with worry. She hoped beyond hope that he had simply been late, or perhaps a bit ill, rather than the thoughts weighing on her mind. Remy curled her thin fingers into a fist, trying to clear the negative thoughts from her head. She needed a distraction, and needed one fast!

The young woman glanced at David, then lightly poked the teen's head. "Oi, not gonna say hello? I can always find another place to sit?" Her lips quirked into a small grin, the girl blinking her tears away. She didn't want to be sad anymore. She'd lived too much of her life in teary depression, and she knew her family wouldn't want her to be sad. They were too loving to want her to shed tears for them. Remy gave a small smile at that thought, trying to boost her own emotion.

murruelecreuset

Must I pretend that I'm someone else for all time?
There's a heart that must be free to fly
That burns with a need to know the reason why

Why must we all conceal what we think and how we feel?
Must there be a secret me I'm forced to hide?
I won't pretend that I'm someone else for all time

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:11 pm
Leonette Rosalia Mitchell
Gryffindor Second Year
Reserve Chaser

David Clarisse
Gryffindor Fifth Year
Reserve Seeker ~ Dating Shayna

User ImageUser Image Location: Quidditch Stands (Gryffindor vs. Hufflepuff)

David watched as his sister failed to get the quaffle hopefully it wouldn’t break her spirits. He was so absorbed in the game he hadn’t even noticed Remy sit next to him. Leonette glanced over for a split second and then did a double take. Staring in shock at the former Gryffindor next to her cousin she didn’t move all she did was hit David in the arm subconsciously.

“What?” David asked his cousin looking at her like she had lost her mind. It was then he got poked in the head. ‘Now what…?’ he thought but all that disappeared when he heard Remy’s voice. “Remy!” he cried turning his head to meet her gaze before giving her a hug. “You came.” He said happily. He knew why he just couldn’t dare say it. “Hello Remy it’s great to see you again.” Leonette chimed in now knowing she wasn’t seeing things. “Chloe’s playing this year.” She added as David let go of Remy. He couldn’t have been happier at that moment although he sure did wish he was playing.

Leonette

Status: Happy... Let's go Gryffindor! Let's go Hufflepuff! REMY!!!!!!
_________

David

_________

With: Each other... Remy
OOC: ---

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:41 pm
User Image
User Image

Look at me you may think you see
Who I really am but you'll never know me
Every day it's as if I play a part
Now I see if I wear a mask
I can fool the world but I cannot fool my heart

Who is that girl I see staring straight back at me?

Remy grinned at Leo's double take, then at her elbowing David. It took the male a few seconds, but when he finally noticed, Remy was gifted with a hug. "Hey you two! How are you?" She hugged David, smiling brightly. Her hair was still tied in the messy pigtails she'd worn to practice, the red, white, and green ribbons looking a bit droopy. When Leo said that Chloe was playing, Remy nodded, glancing out over the Pitch. "I noticed that. It looks like the Hufflepuffs got huge changes this year, same for Gryffindor. Speaking of Hufflepuff and changes, how are they doing? I see Dhyl's not there, nor is Cain..." Their Chasers took a hard hit, which is impacted by their lack of a highly experienced Seeker. From what she knew of player statistics, it seemed that Gryffindor would be the victors this year. Maybe it just required the leave of the Bleiddiaid family from Hogwarts.

"Oh! Did you hear I moved into a little apartment? So.. if you need to owl me, you'll have to send it there, not my... um... old house." She fidgeted with her fingers a bit, trying not to seem down. She had, in fact, just finished decorating the small apartment, and now had a place to call home. It helped soothe her worry that she equipped it with dozens of spells, including a few for fire repelling. She had a small safe-haven in the world, and she was determined to keep it safe forever.

murruelecreuset

Must I pretend that I'm someone else for all time?
There's a heart that must be free to fly
That burns with a need to know the reason why

Why must we all conceal what we think and how we feel?
Must there be a secret me I'm forced to hide?
I won't pretend that I'm someone else for all time

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:15 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

i m p r e s s s u r p r i s e b e d a z z l e m e - - -
l a k e ✖
n o o n e ✖
t h e u s u a l
s t o r m y ✖
s i n g l e ✖
o o c : do not disturb

Del walked up the stands, boots clunking on the wooden floor as he went around to find a good seat. He didn't particularly feel like talking at all. True, it wasn't the best thing he could be doing at the moment, seeing the memoirs attached to the event currently going on, but it was the least he could do for his house now that it was currently missing players-- very responsible of the leaders, if he did say so himself-- what a great way to start their house's season's play-off. Hufflepuff needed all the support she could get.

Finding a reasonable seat-- a little too close to a group of other students, but it was an empty row and a prime spot, so he figured he could play a little pretend and forget about their existence-- Del nodded faintly to Jer, who was seated a ways away but still in seeing distance. He had never really been close to the other, despite the relations and proximity of living quarters. Truth be told, the only one he had really talked to was Luke. He had just been about to sit down, when a voice floated over, mentioning his name.

Spinning around as quickly as he could, he shot a harsh, loath-filled glare at the speaker-- a brunette upperclassman, he didn't care-- a mocking sneer curling up the edge of his lips, eyes cold and burning with fury. How dare she mention his name. "Frekke tispe, kan trengsel og sykdom på planter ramme deg," he spat in his native tongue, the syllables rolling sibilant and outraged off his tongue, every negative feeling he had currently been experiencing seeping into his tone. After he had hissed the statement out, the blonde quickly got up in disgust, making to turn on his heel away from her and stormed off. It wasn't her fault, but he could ******** care less.

How dare she.

How dare they all.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Diamond Wales

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:51 pm
User Image

I've paid my duesTime after time.
I've done my sentenceBut committed no crime.
And bad mistakes ‒I've made a few.
I've had my share of sand kicked in my face
But I've come through.

I am the champion, my friend,
And I'll keep on fighting 'til the end.
I am the champion.No time for losers
'Cause I am the champion of the world.

Tevye watched the game he was a bit sad he missed the last game man what a joke for four years the team lost and the day he's not ready they win. He must be jinxed no one would miss him if he was gone. He was unneeded on the team and in the school. "Go team" He muttered as he slumped down on in his seat.

I've taken my bowsAnd my curtain calls
You brought me fame and fortune and everything that goes with it
I thank you all
But it's been no bed of rosesNo pleasure cruise.
I consider it a challenge before the whole human race
And I ain't gonna lose.

Xistund

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:21 pm
User Image

☼ ☼ ☼

spaceDorian watched the players with the clubs, presumably the beaters? hitting the ball at one of his own House's players. He winced as it cracked into the girl's hip. "That looked painful," he said, frowning. This game seemed really dangerous... but then, most sports were, right? He watched the players, the chasers, all fighting over the red ball, curious. "Gryffindor is sort of kicking Hufflepuff's butt, yeah?" He supposed he should be a bit more upset about that, really, but he was just too confused and excited and intrigued to really care who won. Maybe once he'd figured out how the game worked, he'd cheer some. For now, he was just trying to figure things out.

spaceHe smiled as they were joined by another of their classmates. He waved when she introduced herself. "I'm Dorian Xanders, Hufflepuff. Is that like a rule, when you introduce yourself you have to include your house?" He laughed a bit. He guessed it made sense... like saying what grade you were in. Or maybe it was supposed to help other people know what their personalities were like, the way some people asked others horoscope signs. It made sense... sort of.

☼ ☼ ☼

Lady Pomegranates

500 Days of Summer

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash