Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
[EVENT] ~ Venus' Valentine's Day Bash! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Mutilated Moogle generated a random number between 1 and 7 ... 2!

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:48 pm
User Image

Why was it that HE had to be the bodyguard to that female? Tafari looked at Lira and he just didn't want to be here with her but the mutual friend they seemed to end up having between them wanted him to take care of her if she went to the party so he agreed, not sure why but he agreed and so he was now stuck at this party whilst she got to have fun and he was on guard duty, why didn't he say he had something else to do? He wasn't in the mood for partying but he would be the nice guy and stay for her sake, he wasn't one to just leave a girl alone in a room full of eager men who could do god knows what to her. But when Tafari was asked to follow her he did, he wasn't about...hey, wait! "Lira, no!" He said as he was pushed down and shoved into a near by hole in the nearest tree, a rather small hole at that, he saw Lira run off while he was left to wonder how he was going to get out of here and then needing to go find her.  
Amasis generated a random number between 1 and 7 ... 5!
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:44 pm
User Image He was never sure why he came to these things. It wasn't like he particularly mingled, content to stay on the outskirts of the celebrations and watch everyone else. But, at the same time, he had to admit some curiosity. He'd never gone back with Artemis after the first call by the one who lead the fauns so long ago, instead wandering on his own. He'd circled back on his own by this point, and had attended out of sheer curiosity as to what this could even be about. Chances were, however, he wouldn't stay long. There was someone he wanted to visit, that blue-furred, very quiet faun, Vangelis, and that was what was primarily on his mind as he made his way through the groups and individuals already gathered to see what was edible.  

Amasis

Everyday Blob

Amasis generated a random number between 1 and 7 ... 1!

Amasis

Everyday Blob

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:55 pm
User Image The faun with the red headband wasn't the only one drawn there out of curiosity. Ei-kal, whose curiosity usually got him into some amount of trouble, had decided to see what the fuss was about, as well. Like most everyone else, he came alone, but, judging from the apprehension he saw on several faces, he was considerably happier about it, as well as happier about being there in the first place. Why come to a party if you don't think you'll have a good time? Ei-kal recognized not a single other individual in the room, but that didn't bother him. It was a party. He'd know at least one person by the end of the night and, if he didn't, well, the food certainly looked good and there was nothing wrong with coming for the food. Nodding polite hellos to anyone he made eye contact with, he roamed the area, generally exploring for the moment.  
Seiana_ZI generated a random number between 1 and 7 ... 5!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:38 am
User ImageFlutter~

Perhaps that was the best word to describe her as each wing separated and flapped in the breeze, as excitable as this woman herself seemed to be. A party? She could be down for that! As it was, she was rather glad to be away from her father, someone who would be rather content to label her a possession and very well leave it that way. It wasn't her fault she kept causing trouble! Daddy just needed to keep a better hold on his silly shinies~ Maybe she would stop chucking them out the window!

With a laugh, she spun and spun around again, before venturing out, heading towards the punch immediately. Mm, something to drink~ She was thirsty! With a laugh, she immediately downed the punch once she put it in a cup, and glanced around again, taking in all those that were there.

Mm, some looked so bored!

...Too bad~

Zaria giggled, turning back to the food and similar delights, heterochromatic eyes sparkling as she looked over everything. This looked so delightful! How could anyone even be so dejected? Why would they bother coming if they were so dejected, anyway? Not much of a damned point...

Ah well, more for her!  

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

Seiana_ZI generated a random number between 1 and 7 ... 6!

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:44 am
User ImageFor all the cheerfulness the prior entry held, there was little to be found with the mechanical fae, who glanced around the party and outright hissed.

Then again, perhaps it was the punch that Zaria was rather haphazardly throwing around that did it. Warily, Zyzair moved to the right, steering as clear as possible as he could from the wilwarin and heading in another direction entirely. He wasn't exactly sure why he came to this, other than to observe, see, watch what the others did. From what he knew, they were not much like him, not with gears that controlled some of their mechanicisms...

Zyzair flicked the small heart-shaped door on his side open and closed again, before shrugging.

Seemed like a lot of small talk to him.

Rather uninterested in small talk, he instead moved to settle against a tree, glancing over everyone as they moved and chattered with each other ... or moped. That was apparently a popular option, too.  
Dementia Requiem Asumi generated a random number between 1 and 7 ... 7!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:20 pm
User ImageYukio blinked, stretching his powdery blue legs. He'd been cooped up too long in avoiding his brother. Worst yet, he'd been entirely forgotten by the ones he'd called a family. Or perhaps they had simply become too busy to look for a pae that chose to hide in the snow out of his own sculptures and things.. The frown on his face lifted as he saw a familiar face.

Twizz had been there. He knew Twizz.. But chances were the other had forgotten him entirely. It was a sad thought, but one he knew very well was for the better. Damn though, Twizz was still as hot as the day they had met. Probably even more so in this lighting. Yukio frowned, he was looking around, now hoping to avoid the male he had thought a relationship possible with so many seasons ago..

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:27 pm
Ocie chuckled, hips moving in rhythm with the beat. "I'm sure you'll get asked that question a lot Fraise." He grinned, pulling the angel into a spin. "I'm trying to get my mind off things.." In fact, so much so that his mind had gone completely blank when he had been offered her name. His mother had always taught him to give a fake name, but why? Did it really matter anymore? It wasn't as though he was trying to hide or anything, he simply didn't care.

"They call me Ocie, fae of the sea." He chuckled, "Okay not really, it's just Ocie." The red eyed male smirked. He was enjoying the dance even if he wasn't really able to do much more than spin and move his hips along to the music.

Twitchapher the 3rd

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:35 pm
Teigra
That time of year again.

Himeros let his eyes wander over the heads of milling Pae'il, pausing once in a while to let a lecherous smirk cross his face. Ah, so many lovely figures, twisting, turning, bumping, and jostling about. The fragrance of sweet treats hung heavy on the air, and the subtle tones of music danced at the edge of one's perception.

It was like prime hunting ground for a very specialized predator.

A dangerous glint began shine from the warm-hued Erote's cobalt eyes, and he shook his head, eyes closed for a moment, before returning to his usual passive, almost-bored gaze. Urgh. He knew his mother wanted them all to make an appearance at these 'festivities' of hers, but really...he could think of so many other ways he could be spending his time.

So many more enjoyable ways to pass the time.

Iordanes had kept a close eye on Himeros. He knew well of his brother's impulsive nature, especially when it came to matters of the heart. "Heart." And Iordanes did want to watch out for Jeanette Isabella, but at the same time, Himeros had always been such fun.

Fluttering softly over to Himeros, Iordanes then elbows him gently and chuckles. "Alright, then, who've you got your eye on?" he asks.

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:17 pm
User Image

A second mechanical Fae had since zipped her way into the festivities, lavender eyes eagerly taking in everything around her. Well, one was half-obscured behind a metal monocle, but that didn't impede her own vision any. Nor her enthusiasm.

She zipped about with barely a hum...a literal hum in fact, from the mechanical wings whirring quietly at her back, keeping her aloft. They hummed rapidly, barely visible except as traces of movement, like the wings of a hummingbird, or a dragonfly. She hovered around a food table, then to the drinks, then over to a lantern light, looking like some sort of odd, giant moth. Fascinating, yes, but not exactly the subject matter she normally sought to study.

One particular individual eventually caught her attention, however. It wasn't the Faun nearly skidding into the drinking table, or that dancing couple on the other side of the room, nor was it any of other nearby revelers.

Off to one side, a Fae seemed to be sulking, or perhaps moping. And why, in such a festive atmosphere? Though he didn't seem to be the only one either, so that's not why he'd captured Elyta's attention.

Could it be?

Zipping over to hover just behind Zyzair, her eyes widened and she leaned in with little concern for silly things like personal space, only wanting a better look at his wings. She had to verify for sure...

"You're like me!" she whispered in breathless excitement, grinning from ear to ear.

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:39 pm
Menelie
Iordanes had kept a close eye on Himeros. He knew well of his brother's impulsive nature, especially when it came to matters of the heart. "Heart." And Iordanes did want to watch out for Jeanette Isabella, but at the same time, Himeros had always been such fun.

Fluttering softly over to Himeros, Iordanes then elbows him gently and chuckles. "Alright, then, who've you got your eye on?" he asks.

Himeros barely flinched at the light jab, though he was taken by surprise more than he'd like to admit. He hadn't even noticed his brother's approach, being so wrapped up in watching the festivities. He'd really need to be more careful.

Instead, he turned a sly grin on his brother, winking, "Only one? Really? You should know me better than that, Iordanes. Especially with so many lovely people here tonight," he chuckled.

Eyes turned towards the crowd once more, he added, "But, enough about me...what about you? Anyone special out there caught your eye?"

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:09 pm
Teigra
Himeros barely flinched at the light jab, though he was taken by surprise more than he'd like to admit. He hadn't even noticed his brother's approach, being so wrapped up in watching the festivities. He'd really need to be more careful.

Instead, he turned a sly grin on his brother, winking, "Only one? Really? You should know me better than that, Iordanes. Especially with so many lovely people here tonight," he chuckled.

Eyes turned towards the crowd once more, he added, "But, enough about me...what about you? Anyone special out there caught your eye?"

Iordanes laughs, a deep, hearty sound that feels strange coming from such a sweet and delicate figure. He'd never particularly appreciated how his voice had changed. "Well," he begins modestly. "You know me, Himeros. I've got a little more refined tastes than you," he teases. He does look around though. "Although who knows...perhaps someone will tickle my fancy, eh? It's looking to be quite the party so far."

And who knew? Perhaps he wouldn't have to use his arrows for his mother's amusement.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:28 pm
Menelie
Iordanes laughs, a deep, hearty sound that feels strange coming from such a sweet and delicate figure. He'd never particularly appreciated how his voice had changed. "Well," he begins modestly. "You know me, Himeros. I've got a little more refined tastes than you," he teases. He does look around though. "Although who knows...perhaps someone will tickle my fancy, eh? It's looking to be quite the party so far."

And who knew? Perhaps he wouldn't have to use his arrows for his mother's amusement.

Himeros 'harumphed', crossing his arms in mock indignation. "Hey now, brother...I still have standards. I like quality, of course. I just don't restrict myself to a single choice when I have trouble deciding." A lewd, suggestive look accompanied by waggling eyebrows preceded, "Besides...the night is still young, afterall."

Allowing himself to be distracted by the milling Pae'il once more, Himeros let his thoughts wander, relaxing some of the tension that had begun building between his shoulder blades. It was like an itch he couldn't scratch; no matter how hard he tried, it would always be there. It was a driving irritation, and with a thoughtful frown, he turned a question to his brother.

"Iordanes? Any idea what Mom is up to? I mean, inviting all these strangers to her home? For a mere party? I mean, I know she likes the attention and all...but do you think that's all it is?"

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:32 pm
Iordanes shrugs somewhat uneasily. He was wondering the same thing, and since Himeros kept slightly more close quarters with all the rest of them than Iordanes himself did....if he didn't know, then who knew what sort of trouble their mother was up to?

"I have no idea," he responds. "I guess I'd assumed it would be more of her favorite way to shake up the lives of these poor Pae. The same meddling nonsense as usual. You know how she loves to wedge herself into the love lives of the unsuspecting."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:41 pm
[Mene's RP contest entry! I'm entering for the pretty yellow redhead, and she will be Euphrosyne, goddess of mirth]

Oh dear. It looks like Jeanette Isabella had gotten struck with Hymnaios' arrow. She looks up and it's like tunnel-vision. There, across the room, standing shyly in a corner, is the most beautiful of beauties. Flawless yellow skin with little strands of red hair falling into her face. She's like a dream come true.

More than a little intoxicated at this point, Jeanette Isabella meanders over to the redheaded beauty and immediately drops to one knee and takes the Grace's pretty yellow hand. She begins what surely would have been an eloquent proposal, but is struck by another thought: "You've got freckles!" she notes with delight. Freckles, of course, were even better than flawless skin.

The Grace's lips curl into a smile and a rosy blush warms her cheeks. "So I do," she agrees quietly. She takes a sip of her drink to hide her growing grin. Oh my, she thinks, this young woman is definitely not acting of her own volition. She glances around and notes the smirking face of Hymnaios. Mhm. As she'd thought. "You were saying?" she prompts the eager Fae, setting her now-empty glass on a nearby table. She'd play along with this for now. At least until the power of the arrow wore off.

"Oh right!" exclaims Jeanette Isabella. "You are the most beautiful of anyone ever," she intones slightly drunkenly. "Let us be married at once!" She stands up and whisks the lovely yellow Grace into her arms in a fireman carry.

The Grace squeals with laughter and kicks her little feet, fluttering her wings. Gently she extricates herself from Jeanette Isabella's impulsive advance, and settles herself in front of her. "Shouldn't we get to know each other a little better first?" she asks in a giggling voice, wrinkling her little nose adorably. "I would like to know the name of my suitor," she says, clasping her hands behind her back. Her voice is soft and calm, but with a lilting note to them, as if in a perpetual laugh.

"Oh!" exclaims Jeanette Isabella. She takes the Grace's hands in hers and looks earnestly into her blue eyes. "My name is Jeanette Isabella," she says. "And I quite honestly confess my love for you."

The Grace can't help herself. Laughter bubbles up from inside of her, ringing through the room. She blushes and puts a hand to her lips. "I'm Euphrosyne," she says sweetly, squeezing Jeanette Isabella's hands. "But you, Jeanette Isabella, you may call me Rosyn." She stands on her tiptoes and gives Jeanette Isabella a little kiss on the cheek.

Jeanette Isabella gets a very silly grin indeed. "Never have I ever heard such a lovely name," she says. She feels like laughing for no reason. Her new love just inspires the feeling in her. She can't stop smiling. Truly, she could spend forever in Rosyn's company.  

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:54 pm
Quote:
You are one of the Graces and this is your Welcome Home party. What do you think of Telrunya, Venus and her retinue and those in attendance to welcome you? Will you like it here?
Thalia, Goddess of Celebrations will be the pretty blue Lady

Thalia Giggled as she came to the party even though the weather was dreadful and the wind was picking up that did not mean that it was not time for a celebration. There were balloons, streamers, decorations, and was that cake. Thalia ran over to see the cake she clapped her hands with joy. These pea had gone all out just to welcome them the graces but what else would she expect from the goddess Venus but a party of the greatest proportions. She flitted around having a good time talking with the guest and dancing. There always has to be dancing she thought. Although sometimes a celebration could be small and still be good and fun. But if these creatures know how to have fun and the weather gets better this may be a fun place to live.  
:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff