100%
 100%  [ 115 ]
Total Votes : 115

DizzeeCubed

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:31 am
that looks so awesome  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:01 am
I have artwork you can see at http://crystalmirror.deviantart.com

But it's been a while since I've updated it.  

Moon Princess Oricon

1,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100

BogiePop

Shameless Smoker

13,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:21 am
I haven’t made any thing in some time I don’t really what I need to do my medium I do clay or wilding works  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:46 am
I too am an artist.. many of you may have either heard of me or seen my works on the web in the last 8 years. I doodle in all genre (Fantasy, Horror,Anime etc.) and try to use as many media as i can afford. (Graphite,Ink,COPIC,etc.)
Please to drop by my gallery on deviantart... I always enjoy new artistic friends and enjoy sharing tips and learning.
Chern's DA Account

User Image  

chernobylpets

Godlike Demon

38,225 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Wing Mastery 100

YACHlRU

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:18 pm
I have an overactive imagination, so I write fanfictions. They are mostly yaoi ones, so I'm not gonna link to them, incase people are offended.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:55 pm
I've been drawing all my life and I love it!  

Jaxter35

8,650 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

QuestionableMeatProducts

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:20 pm
I am, compared to other things I've seen, but a simple dabbler in drawing... Sadly. I wish to be so much more. but... *shrug* I have neither the money nor the time anymore it seems.

All I can do is sketch.

Though if you want to look at my stuff, it's right here.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:36 pm
I'm a graphic designer for a computer service and support company, but I like to draw anime-like graphics in my spare time. I also get artwork commissions, usually for the anime-like style.  

MaskedIntrovert

4,200 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50

Dark stardragon

6,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:32 am
Im an artist, have yet to decide what I want to do with my life <.< trying to finish Art-school (finished 5 semesters, then worked for 2 years, now Im back to school), but its called the 'Design and Handwork' school.

I draw dragons and anthromorphic things for my own amusement and yours.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Deviantart of mine  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:25 am
Yeah, I'm an artist.
I work in Ink and Pencil and Paint (no, actual paint! not the program), all traditional media for me. I don't think an artist's an "artist" unless you get your fingers dirty when you work, at least sometimes.
My work can be found on Deviant Art, and I'd love it if you'd take a look and maybe give me a comment, a reply to this post or comment on DA, whatever works for you. Here's the link. CLICK IT!
I do sell my work and do commissions, but not for Gaia coins.. I'm Icelandic, a "doodle" up here can go for anywhere between 30 and 50 dollars (more if you're a "name"), so the bid for my work starts at 40$, +shipping. I can not afford any less as I'm dealing with a disabling illness (fibromyalgia with chronic fatigue syndrome) and can't work a full work-week to save my life.
... Man, I'm complaining in every thread today!

Anyway, some of my work is "brilliant" and I know I'm biased in saying that but it is damnit! So please, at least take a look.  

Miniar

rinjirinji

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:47 am
*raises hand* ...me too?
Here's my avi back when I was blonde. (=v=;;
No time to draw lately, tho... orz

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:24 am
I got a Deviantart-account too.

http://xirmatul.deviantart.com Or just click on my sig.

Peaceout!  

Failpool

Popular Defender

8,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Aevitas

Distinct Shopper

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:33 pm
There's mostly just anime and game fan art on my DA for now, but I'm hoping to diversify a bit in the near future. >.<

http://aevitas.deviantart.com

Feedback on anything from anatomy to colouring would be greatly appreciated though! I'm always looking for ways to bring my skills forward. 3nodding

My latest work:
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:25 pm
I sing, play guitar and piano, and do creative writing, especially poetry.  

l LittleWillow l

6,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Fallicious Flavor

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:53 pm
I would say that I love variety when it comes to art. I love visual art a little more than i love literary and musical works. I use pencil and modelling clay and have experimented with paint and the Paint program. I can draw dragons, whales, storks, canines, snakes, people (sometimes) storks and other birds of prey, aliens, dark and light creatures or combine any of the formentioned and make something new. I think that my works are pretty satisfying as far as my imagination allows me to make them. I can only ever make whales and snakes with modelling clay. I have made poems and a short story. I continue to make an effort on getting a good story on paper, but most of the time, they end up in the waste basket. As for music, I know a small number of songs by heart, but i can only play with one hand, my mind cannot allow me to play piano with 2 hands properly.

But artistically, that is me in a nutshell.  
Gaian Geezers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff