Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
When and Were Two Worlds Meet Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:20 pm
As they headed south they ran into others that the King called to fight against this army. They learned what their situation was, how many men they had, and how many the enemy army had brought to fight. All together it looked like it was going to be a pretty even fight with what looked like little chance of surprises. One thing they had going for them was that the enemy army was invading so Othniel's group had home field advantage. It would take them a while to get to where everyone was suppose to meet but Haldane still came up with different strategies on the way.

Quote:
Yeah that sound good to me.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:52 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi

After the Old Lions had left she became a bit more nervous in private. She would only sleep near Jade. Especially if there was a storm. Finally she got used to an empty bed and was sleeping rather light. By the three week mark, she was feeling like she was going to go crazy.

Finally it was a couple of days before Othniel was said to return. The sun had set and she just got done eating dinner with Jade. For most of the day she was out on the balcony to the Master's bedroom. She gone to take her bath well Jade gone to take her own.

Once she was dried off, she put on her night gown with Othniel's robe. Of course she let it drag behind her as she walked. Going over to his desk she gone to write in her journal. She sat down and started to dip a quill in the ink well. Hearing a knock she abstinent mindedly called for them to come in. But she sensed something was wrong. Looking up she saw the Cook's helper holding his knife. She was a bit taken back at the sight of this.
"Guards!", she called. Before the young man started to chuckle.

"They're asleep, all of them are.", he said. Before walking over to her. Of course she quickly stood up and put the chair between them. He started to walk around the chair, as she was still walking the other way; keeping distance between them. "The bounty on your head is rather large. Just let me make this a quick death for you.", he said, well staring her down.

She grabbed the chair and threw it at him. Of course it knocked him onto his back and left him stunned. His knife had hit the floor and slid a couple of feet. Of course she was on him and started to punch him. But he gave her a firm punch to her stomach. Gasping for air she felt him knock her off. Now she saw him get up and grab his knife.

As he did this, she stood up. She was panting now and barely put her arm up in time to protect herself. The knife cut her midway down her right forearm, across the main vein area and she started to growl. Of course she was going to have him taken in for questioning. But as she remembered what Othniel said, she'd need to kill to protect herself. Finally she allowed herself to fully shift. Her wound seemed to be healing it's self back together. Now she towered over him before some how disarming him. A she remembered that the kill was a quick one. Of course she shifted back and found found another robe to wear.

Jade had not heard the ruckus well she bathed. Finally after a while she gone to check on Lakshmi. Only to see the Cook's helper had cuts across his body and a snapped neck. Of course she tried not to be sick. Though Lakshmi was sitting in the floor with another robe around her, seeming daze. Finally she got Lakshmi's wound cleaned and wrapped. After that they got the guards woken up and got her statement taken care of.

Once the body of the Cook's helper was gone, she was on the balcony. As the servants were cleaning up the blood. Of course she stayed up most of the night. As Jade near her side the whole time. But she didn't eat when offered food. By almost breakfast time Jade brought her in an envelope. When she opened it, she read that her Grandfather had died during lunchtime the day before.

Before she knew it, she had left the house. Still wearing her robe. Of course not many servants were on the grounds then. Tears were going down her face as she was crying vocally. Of course Jade was going to lie to rest of the staff. Before having to tell Othniel, what was happening to his fiance.

Next thing she knew she was at the waterfall and in here werelion form. Eventually she started to attack the trees near by. Only to keep raging until evening time. By then she was sitting on the rock and looking at the canopy of tree branches.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:03 pm
When the got to the camp site of the army there were tons of Lords there. Some of which Othniel was okay with since they never did anything to him. But there were ones who had tried to humiliate or kill him. He even found Vautour there along with the other were-lords that could turn into birds. There army was vast but it needed to be in order to fight the invaders.

The invader turned out to be Lords from the Southern Kingdom. They were here to expand their Kingdom and get more resources. The army was being lead by Tahu he was the younger brother to Agravain or also known as "The Basilisk " the snake lord who tried this once before and was the head Othniel brought to the King after his very first battle. So it was clear he was here to finish what his brother started but also for revenge. He brought multiple were-lords from his Kingdom so it was going to be a long battle Between the Snakes forces and the Tigers.

After weeks of fighting the war was turning in favor of the Tigers. Mostly because Othniel's group was leading the attack for every battle they were at. It did not matter if it was a siege battle or in an open field once Othniel stepped on to the battle field the battles were quickly done. It should have ended a while ago but the King ordered that they would not stop at driving the intruders way. The needed to be taught a lesson so he ordered that they take some of there territory as well to keep them from trying this again.

Othniel's group had just taken a town in enemy territory and were regrouping with another team in order to strengthen their chances at taking the next town they where being sent to. The only problem was the group was made up of Vautour and many others who hated Othniel. While this did not bother him because he had a job to do and he was going to do it and get back home he did not see what was coming. Vautour's group had seen a great force coming to retake the town Othniel had just taken. Instead of coming to warn him and his men who were tired after the battle they left Othniel and his men to their doom. Planning on coming in afterward to kill what ever was left of the enemy and then telling the King some story they would make up later.

The force that was coming to attack Othniel and his men was basically most of the Snakes army. Tahu was determined that if he could not take land from the Tiger then he was going to kill the Lion that took his brother way from him. Othniel heard the march of the army just in time to warn his men and get them in a somewhat ready condition to fight. The fight looked grim and it seemed that Othniel's forces were going to lose. They took out a lot of the enemies army for the most part but fatigue and the overwhelming numbers over took his men. Though they weren't going down with out a fight and the enemy knew that. Tahu sought out Othniel determined to be the one to kill him and challenged him to one on one combat. They fought the second Othniel agreed to the challenge both were trying to put an end to this war. Tahu knew his army stood a better chance of at least driving the Tiger out of their land without the Lion to fight for them and Othniel knew that if they were to win this war he need to cut the head off the Snake. The fight lasted a while but it seemed like Tahu was going to win. Even though Othniel was stronger faster and more experienced in combat Tahu had not fought in any of the battles while Othniel had been fighting nonstop. The battle looked like it was over when Othniel dropped to one knee after Tahu had cheated and had an archer shoot Othniel in the back and in the lower part of his leg with a silver arrow. " So you are the mighty lion who killed my brother. Well I am here to get revenge for his death, You never stood a chance And once you are dead I will return to your Kingdom, find your home and kill every one in it.", he said. Laughing believing he had won he started to show for to his men who watched the fight. But once those words left his mouth all of his time with Lakshmi came rushing back. Her words asking him to let old age take him and his words saying he would always come back to her rang in his head. He slowly started to stand and once he stood straight up he released all his hate, anger, and wrath in a mighty roar that all heard. He ripped into the Snake without mercy then his army was next. No one was safe from his wrath and his men knew that so they stayed out of his way.

Once the battle was done Othniel stood on a small hill of corpses. With the war over had his wounds checked Othniel did not stay to for the victory feast for the army to celebrate there victor. With the Snake dead his army ran in terror from the Tigers forces or more acutely running from the Wrath of the Lion. Othniel headed home to be with his wife to be.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:18 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi

Othniel would be greeted by a nervous Jade. "There's two pieces of bad news and one good one. The Cook's helper tried to kill Lakshmi. But she killed him instead, she has only one wound... And Sir Jun, has passed away. She won't be in the room... She gone for a walk in the woods... But when you come across her, she maybe out of it." Jade spoke to him. Though she would follow him from a distance. Of course he would be a able to smell the two different kinds of blood. Human and a werelion. As the clothes had been thrown away to hide evidence of her shifting.

Lakshmi was still in her werelion form and letting out small whines again. Finally she flopped onto her side before licking her healed wound. She was thinking about Othniel. But still wasn't for sure when he would make it back home. Her tail was hitting the water every so often.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
edit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:32 pm
When he heard what happened from Jade he quickly rushed into the forest to look for her. He tracked both the scents and followed them to were he believed she was. The wound in his leg was making him run a bit slower then he normally would. Plus he still had not rested from the war because all he wanted to do was get home.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:41 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi

Jade had stopped at the tree line and waited.

Lakshmi sat up fast when she heard someone, before standing up. But now she started to lean her ears back and growl. Until she saw Othniel start to walk through the trees. He wouldn't be able to see her new scar. Now she stood there, still in Werelion form and felt a mix of her emotions hit her. "Othniel?!" , she said in complete shock. Of course by now he'd be able to smell her natural scent. Since she had tried to catch a fish she seen well drinking. So that meant she partly dived into the water. But that was around noon so she was dry by now.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:48 pm
He walked to and turned into his lion. Once he was in front of her he pulled her into a hug. " My lioness. I am so sorry for what happened to you while I was gone. I heard what happened to you and Jun. I'm sorry I wasn't there for you.", he said as he continued to hug her. This is what he wanted, he wanted to be with her again and feel her in his arms but he did not want it to be in this situation.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:56 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi

She was half expecting him to at least yell at her. So she was shocked when he ended up hugging her. Of course she returned the hug and still felt small next to him. Now she started to nuzzle his chest and felt her tears soak random spots of his fur. After a little while she looked up at him and tilted her head. "I'm half way expecting a spanking or something... Or maybe yelling. Cause I have hid this from you... But also so many others. Yes, Jade knows.", she said, as she looked into his eyes.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:07 pm
Once she was finish crying and said that he looked down at her. " I'm not going to spank you. Unless your into that.", he said with as much of a smirk as his lion face could make. Then continued, " Nor am I going to yell at you. You are going through a tough time and do not need that right now. And I have already been mad at you before and did not enjoy being so close to you and not being able to feel your touch. Plus I kind of already found out a while ago." He then started to lean down and nuzzle her cheek with his. " I'm just glad to have you in my arms again."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:16 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi

She wanted to get him back for the smart a** remarks. Before looking shocked as he was nuzzling her."Did Haldane tell you?", she asked him, before cringing. Of course she was inwardly face palming, as her arms were still around his waist."He figured it out and saw me take care of the mugger by myself.", she quickly explained how Haldane knew what she was.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:27 pm
He shrugged. " Kind of. But it wasn't just him. I am not a fool my love you should know that. It did take awhile but I eventually put together all the hints that people accidentally dropped. You even help me figure it out because of that little incident we had awhile ago out here.", he said. Of course he was talking about the first time he saw her in her lion form. " I figured it out on my way to the war. You where always on my mind and because of that I started to put the pieces together. And to be honest you were perfect before but now that I know you are a werelion that make it even better." He grabbed her chin and lifted it close to his face. " Because now when I get you in bed I don't need to hold back." As he said that he let out a wanting growl that told her that he was also thinking of her in that way while he was gone.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:38 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi

She listened to him and let out a sigh of relief. Of course she looked into his eyes and felt her breath pick up. Though if fur could blush she'd be a dark red Her paw like hands gone to the back of his neck. Now she gently head butted him before she started to nuzzle him, for a moment. "Then have you figured out who I am?", she asked quietly, as she pulled back. Of course she was not for sure if he knew that she was the Ironclaw b*****d herself.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:44 pm
He let out a sigh of sadness when she said that. " Like I said, I figured it out thanks to the hints everyone dropped. Including you Grandfather Jun.", he said as he brought her closer and nuzzled her back. Trying to help her get through her Grandfathers passing. " I don't care about how you were born. I still love you and want to marry you. Nothing will ever change that." Now he winced as the wounds he got started to reopen. The running he did to find her did not help but turning into his lion was what really made them reopen.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:52 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi

She nodded when he said he actually had all of it figured out. Though Lakshmi started to nuzzle him again after he brought her closer. Hearing him say this brought a new set of tears, until she smelt his blood. Now she pulled back and looked at him.
"You need to rest now. And I will tell you more about my past.", she said, in her stern voice. With a serious look in her eyes, as tears were blinked away.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:00 pm
"Normally I would argue that I'm fine and don't need it. But no this time, your right I need some rest.", he said as he almost fell to his knees right then. Luckily he was able to catch himself but he could not stay in his lion form any longer so he turned back to normal. Walking back to the house anyone who saw him could tell he was walking with a limp and was favoring his left leg since it was the one that was shot. He also left a trail of blood as he walked because of the stress on his body had open up so many of his wounds. Even the smaller ones looked worse then before.  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games