Welcome to Gaia! ::

Displaced Final Fantasy / KH Remnants

Back to Guilds

A place for final fantasy & KH fans still on gaia that would like to reconnect / meet 'new' fans. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Square Enix, Roleplay, Cosplay 

Reply Displaced Final Fantasy Fans
Kadaj x Cloud Gaia Weddin [Closed] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Roxafox

Fluffy Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:00 am
Aqua the Wayfinder
Roxafox
Aqua the Wayfinder
The only "remake" they will do to ff7 will be the file transfer to... whatever console they will make it for. It wouldn't make any sense to change the story. It wouldn't fit in with the other stuff they already did with ff7. (Advent Children, Dirge of Cerberus..) I believe the only real change will pretty much just be the graphic quality... that's why it's called "remake" they're gonna duplicate it.

lets all place bets as to wehther or not they change stuff cuz i'm putting down $10 they change the wal market part a lot xd they can get away with Cloud being naked in a hot tub with a bunch of body-builders if they are blocky polygons but actual real graphics? and what's with the parts where Cloud says "It hurts" and so on? ninja

I can't imagine them keeping it completely the same, lol. like they couldn't show Zack's past without making up Genesis, which changed the reactor scene from what it originally was. and the "I am your living legacy thing", that was put into AC and CC both, but I just don't recall him saying that in the orginal FF7.

but okay, okay, maybe the point of CC was to elaborate a bit more on what happened back then and expand the flashback, okay.

they still couldn't keep CC and Last Order the same and NEITHER of them matched the old FF7! rofl

they'll change something. I bet my Keyblade on it.

because I know if I lose it'll just come back to me. dramallama

but seriously though, lol.

something will be changed BUT, I distintcly recall how many people complained a lot about Last Order and how it didn't follow the story, so people refused to acknowledge that it exists. I'm curious to see the reactions, see if a heated war pops up of "original vs remake" because one is prettier but the other is "the original/true version of the story". popcorn's in the microwave. I'm ready for the fireworks. emotion_dowant I would actually be relieved to see some drama since when the KH sequels changed the story, everyone just accepted it, but when Last Order changed FF7, everyone growled. not sure what the difference is but people seem to take FF7 a whole lot more seriously than KH (I mean look at how many people refuse to play KH just because they altered the FF characters). I know a LOT more people who hate on Genesis more than people who hate on BBS and both are the same situation, where a previoulsy unseen/new character appeared in a prequel and altered the original story. a lot of people call Genesis "Gacktiroth" but nobody ever makes fun of Ven for looking like a ripoff of Roxas.

*facepalm* oh no... not another war... Square please. Help me win this bet! *bets keyblade*

I have a ...*insert name for instinctual way of predicting an event of the future to come*

That the price they put on the game will tell if they are changing it to something else, or keeping the same story as is.

If the price is moderate to low, they're keeping it as is. Versus something they tampered with to be considered "New" it will be pricey on the market.

hadn't thought about that. for some reason I expected it to be expensive just because it's such a popular game and people are so looking forward to it. they know for sure people will buy it.

I'm curious about what will happen. maybe because I don't really care a lot one way or the other. FF7 was such a loooooooong boring silent read-it-yourself game and I can't really remember anything that happened in it to be honest, lol! I would be fine with watching it on YouTube like I did with CrisisCore because that's a lot faster than having to play your way through it. it's not fun to watch the old one on YouTube because you have to read everything, and also people never record the characters iw ould have chosen.

so *cough* sorry everyone for how lame my Cait Sith is rofl that is my excuse. I mean it's hard to just look up his story on FF7 because most people don't put him in their party, so if you want a refresh on that character you basically have to play the whole game overagain yourself. hopefully the remake will do like other games and ignore your party arrangement and just have everybody show up in the cutscenes even if they weren't on the party. I liked the concept, I mean it was realistic to not drag everyone everywhere, but mostly looked like there was only enough froom for three people to fit on the screen most of the time, in those tiny little houses  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:01 am
Aqua the Wayfinder
Little Kadaj
Aqua the Wayfinder
Swords and Hair Gel
Aqua the Wayfinder
Darn missed the 07..? Maybe...

But I will present my gift anyway. *summons a keyblade and points it up to the sky*

Missed the what?
Quote me to remind me to come back and see what the video is when I'm not on the edge of death with exhaustion, lol.

Good night everyone.

( I was meaning to present my gift at 12:07 since my gift can only be seen at night. But don't worry. Posts are timeless. So it will be yours to view at any time. Goodnight Cloud. Rest Easy. )

CHU'S MADE MAGIC FIREWORKS!! KEEEE

if i way 8 more mins can just play it at 12:07pm instead of midnight sweatdrop

so sorry i didn't see this last night ;n; muuuu

did u record them urself??

ish so special n stuff, tytytytyty heart

*catches breath and staggers a bit*
Of course I did. Excuse my corny whims, but the whole reason I took out my camera and decided to do it was because I was thinking of you. And I realize I uploaded this on July 6... so it was definitely meant for this occasion.

*takes a seat somewhere to recuperate energy*
THAT IS SO SWEET AND STUFF OMG THANKS SO MUCH AWWW heart  

Little Kadaj
Crew

Little Kadaj
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:03 am
baebo
Little Kadaj

Swords and Hair Gel

imsososososorry i wasn't able to make it on the actual day
GUYS!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :DDDD

I haven't known you guys for too long but it's been long enough to know that you guys are absolutely awesome and I wish you the best for the future!!! *super hug to you both!!* heart heart heart heart heart heart

My gift to you is

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*whispers* pixie dust! it says fairy but i assure you it's pixie dust owo
Use it to fly anywhere your heart desires! A little goes a long way :D

Have fun you guys!! heart heart heart heart
I ALMOST MISSED UR POST CUZ I GOT SMOTHERED IN REPIES! OMG! DID I REPLY TO U!? I'M SO GLAD U CAAAAMMMMMEEE

*sticks u in front page screenshot* PIXIE DUST EEEEE *flies around* emotion_kirakira i am just glad u came even if not on the actual day cuz i knew it'd be hard for everyone on the interent to be there on that one specific day >.< so dragged itout over da weekend for everyone heart

keee tytytytyytyty >u>  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:03 am
Roxafox
Aqua the Wayfinder
Roxafox
Aqua the Wayfinder
The only "remake" they will do to ff7 will be the file transfer to... whatever console they will make it for. It wouldn't make any sense to change the story. It wouldn't fit in with the other stuff they already did with ff7. (Advent Children, Dirge of Cerberus..) I believe the only real change will pretty much just be the graphic quality... that's why it's called "remake" they're gonna duplicate it.

lets all place bets as to wehther or not they change stuff cuz i'm putting down $10 they change the wal market part a lot xd they can get away with Cloud being naked in a hot tub with a bunch of body-builders if they are blocky polygons but actual real graphics? and what's with the parts where Cloud says "It hurts" and so on? ninja

I can't imagine them keeping it completely the same, lol. like they couldn't show Zack's past without making up Genesis, which changed the reactor scene from what it originally was. and the "I am your living legacy thing", that was put into AC and CC both, but I just don't recall him saying that in the orginal FF7.

but okay, okay, maybe the point of CC was to elaborate a bit more on what happened back then and expand the flashback, okay.

they still couldn't keep CC and Last Order the same and NEITHER of them matched the old FF7! rofl

something will be changed BUT, I distintcly recall how many people complained a lot about Last Order and how it didn't follow the story, so people refused to acknowledge that it exists. I'm curious to see the reactions, see if a heated war pops up of "original vs remake" because one is prettier but the other is "the original/true version of the story". popcorn's in the microwave. I'm ready for the fireworks. emotion_dowant I would actually be relieved to see some drama since when the KH sequels changed the story, everyone just accepted it, but when Last Order changed FF7, everyone growled. not sure what the difference is but people seem to take FF7 a whole lot more seriously than KH (I mean look at how many people refuse to play KH just because they altered the FF characters). I know a LOT more people who hate on Genesis more than people who hate on BBS and both are the same situation, where a previoulsy unseen/new character appeared in a prequel and altered the original story. a lot of people call Genesis "Gacktiroth" but nobody ever makes fun of Ven for looking like a ripoff of Roxas.

*facepalm* oh no... not another war... Square please. Help me win this bet! *bets keyblade*

I have a ...*insert name for instinctual way of predicting an event of the future to come*

That the price they put on the game will tell if they are changing it to something else, or keeping the same story as is.

If the price is moderate to low, they're keeping it as is. Versus something they tampered with to be considered "New" it will be pricey on the market.

hadn't thought about that. for some reason I expected it to be expensive just because it's such a popular game and people are so looking forward to it. they know for sure people will buy it.

I'm curious about what will happen. maybe because I don't really care a lot one way or the other. FF7 was such a loooooooong boring silent read-it-yourself game and I can't really remember anything that happened in it to be honest, lol! I would be fine with watching it on YouTube like I did with CrisisCore because that's a lot faster than having to play your way through it. it's not fun to watch the old one on YouTube because you have to read everything, and also people never record the characters iw ould have chosen.

so *cough* sorry everyone for how lame my Cait Sith is rofl that is my excuse. I mean it's hard to just look up his story on FF7 because most people don't put him in their party, so if you want a refresh on that character you basically have to play the whole game overagain yourself. hopefully the remake will do like other games and ignore your party arrangement and just have everybody show up in the cutscenes even if they weren't on the party. I liked the concept, I mean it was realistic to not drag everyone everywhere, but mostly looked like there was only enough froom for three people to fit on the screen most of the time, in those tiny little houses

Are you kidding!? : o your Cait Sith is perfect! heart I could hear his voice in every post you wrote. He's so cute!  

Agagaga123

Predestined Master

Agagaga123

Predestined Master

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:10 am
Little Kadaj
Aqua the Wayfinder
Little Kadaj
Aqua the Wayfinder
Swords and Hair Gel
Aqua the Wayfinder
Darn missed the 07..? Maybe...

But I will present my gift anyway. *summons a keyblade and points it up to the sky*

Missed the what?
Quote me to remind me to come back and see what the video is when I'm not on the edge of death with exhaustion, lol.

Good night everyone.

( I was meaning to present my gift at 12:07 since my gift can only be seen at night. But don't worry. Posts are timeless. So it will be yours to view at any time. Goodnight Cloud. Rest Easy. )

Of course I did. Excuse my corny whims, but the whole reason I took out my camera and decided to do it was because I was thinking of you. And I realize I uploaded this on July 6... so it was definitely meant for this occasion.

*small smile*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:20 am
Aqua the Wayfinder
Little Kadaj
Aqua the Wayfinder
Little Kadaj
Aqua the Wayfinder

*small smile*
*grabs and snuggles* cB everything from everyone turned out awesome. heart thanks for coming  

Little Kadaj
Crew

Roxafox

Fluffy Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:22 am
Aqua the Wayfinder
Are you kidding!? : o your Cait Sith is perfect! heart I could hear his voice in every post you wrote. He's so cute!

sweatdrop thanks, lol. to be honest I never thought he seemed Scottish in FF7, but AC/Dirge made a thing out of it so... sweatdrop feels like the old FF7 just directly translated everything in a rush (all those typos lol!) and then AC/Dirge did that thing where the dub adds in their own twist, because I can't imagine Japenese voice actors trying to pull off a Scottish accent/slang fffff

I actually had a site open in a side tab for "Scottish insults" and that was fun xD  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:25 am
Little Kadaj
Aqua the Wayfinder
Little Kadaj
Aqua the Wayfinder
Little Kadaj
Aqua the Wayfinder

*small smile*
*grabs and snuggles* cB everything from everyone turned out awesome. heart thanks for coming

*hugs and sniffles* heart  

Agagaga123

Predestined Master

Agagaga123

Predestined Master

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:28 am
Roxafox
Aqua the Wayfinder

sweatdrop thanks, lol. to be honest I never thought he seemed Scottish in FF7, but AC/Dirge made a thing out of it so... sweatdrop feels like the old FF7 just directly translated everything in a rush (all those typos lol!) and then AC/Dirge did that thing where the dub adds in their own twist, because I can't imagine Japenese voice actors trying to pull off a Scottish accent/slang fffff

I actually had a site open in a side tab for "Scottish insults" and that was fun xD

X'D that was awesome. I swear.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:14 am
Aqua the Wayfinder
Little Kadaj
Aqua the Wayfinder
Roxafox
Swords and Hair Gel
-rubs hands together- ******** love pretty Asian guys. emotion_dowant

and blue-eyed blonds apparnetly. at least when you're Cloud you're not hitting on me every two seconds lol

Swords and Hair Gel
It's no fun to be Riku without Sora so keep him just for me if nothing else.

yeah, I mean, as long as Sora's there, nobody else matters *cough cough* chopped liver *cough cough* stare ~

... ;>> *looks off some other direction *ahems* reaching for a sea salt ice cream and takes a bite of the snack*
yeah see cloudy there's like a whole bunch of ppl other than me rofl *gathers roxy and aqua* >u>

*recognizies being temporarily saved from turning into chopped liver* heart *hugs tightly*
temporarily!! ;A; *sprinkles anti-liver dust on u*

everything will be ok again when i come back from my gaia-vacation >.<

gonna just leave for a few days or a week or something and get completely away from it and do non-computer stuff, and totally clear my head, and forget everything, and then come back and start over and do stuff differently when i come back

so i have no idea what i'll be doing now cuz just gonna clear my head of everything and just forget it and then come back fresh u.u

and thent hings will be good again

and i'll be into things other than gaia and that way gaia won't seem so ridiculously important cuz it wont' be the only thing i do, cuz i'll hav eother things to do, and it'll be healthier >.<

i think riding my bike (ok riku's bike whatever >.< ) has helped... like being more active, less sitting around >.<

yes

i will get out and do more things

and be happy again

and things will be better

*puffs out chest with determination* emotion_donotwant !  

Little Kadaj
Crew

Little Kadaj
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:15 am
Aqua the Wayfinder
Little Kadaj
Aqua the Wayfinder
Little Kadaj
Aqua the Wayfinder

*small smile*

no sniff! *vaccums all the snot outta u* when i come back from my break everything will be better! and then no more tears or sniffs >.< heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:25 am
Roxafox
Aqua the Wayfinder
Roxafox
Aqua the Wayfinder

i guess i didn't think about that i was just annoyed ppl would be all on about something i couldn't play >>;

but unlike ur lazy butt i actually like playing the games instead of just watching the cutscenes xD

i like exploring the areas and i like games where i can pretend i live there >>;

sadly i think the best game i've played for "scenery exploring" was spyro lololol i remember just running and running and running and playing in the water and stuff.... maybe not the most detailed/realistic settings but it was SO BIG!! most other games is kinda just, ur really just going from point a to point b and is not a lot of just pointless wide open space to just run around in and do nothing. hate when it's mostly just tunnels and hallways, or just walk out of one room into another room into another room, or a path that you can't walk off, etc >.<

actually not sure that i ever actually be spyro, lololol
but i do remember having so much fun just running and playing in the water

and like that driver game, where u "take a ride" and skip the actual game part (which i never even got off disk 2 let alone actually be it cuz it was too hard ;; ) but like i remember just dirving for hours just driving around doing nothing...

apparently i like doing nothing in games <.<....  

Little Kadaj
Crew

Agagaga123

Predestined Master

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:27 am
Little Kadaj
Aqua the Wayfinder
Little Kadaj
Aqua the Wayfinder
Little Kadaj
Aqua the Wayfinder

*small smile*

no sniff! *vaccums all the snot outta u* when i come back from my break everything will be better! and then no more tears or sniffs >.< heart

Alright. *wipes tears* I'll just be here. Waiting for you to come visit. Do what you need to do. You'll know where to find me.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:37 pm
-crawls back in-
Laptop died and now I wait for a new cable from amazon. In the meantime, awkwardly gaias on an iPad.  

Magsnetic_Huxling

6,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:19 pm
Little Kadaj
TurkReno
Little Kadaj
Elena Chan-chan
Little Kadaj

i suppose he is good at following orders cB i like giving them so. yus. destined to be together. emotion_kirakira

Swords and Hair Gel

哇! Red flag!!! Red flag!! Run, Cloud!! wahmbulance
ur hermities were glowing but when i clicked on them the game wouldn't play, just made me capcha and then empy tank crying

HOW DARE IT DEFY ME!!! scream *attacks tank with materia* stressed

-Comes back kicking in a window this time. Tramples flowers, has own beer in pocket.- Never trust an unwatched drink. ^.o

As for the tank she has an aquarium snow flake in her invo (not tank per se ) causin that glitch
OH AS IF U'D REEEEEALLY TURN DOWN FREE BOOZE *holds at arms at shimmering sparkling bottles on the foldin table* heart

stupid snowflake scream

Oh, m'not. I just brought m'own. =D  
Displaced Final Fantasy Fans

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas