Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:06 pm
ninjadragon66
kurai_18
knux_nyan

((sorry for going on ahead guys))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User Image

Sasha was busy with several things at once. Her tigers tail appeared and acted as a third hand.
"yeah, I understand how that is. Headmistress Kalena's grandchildren did the same, but they decided to stay in this time line, one for romance, one unsure of what to do." Sasha sighed

"I know she's not headmistress anymore....its just hard to say just her name sometimes. However most times, its Jaster who opens up the time gate and such...he's always doing his best to fool around, one time he brought back a T-rex.....we got him to send it back though. Sometimes he does it for attention, sometimes he does it for good reasons....I don't think you should have any more trouble with him for a while and time traveling though....he can't operate the time travel device as a heartless or nobody....."

"After the headmaster's office, i'd suggest you get something to eat. You wont feel hungry until you really get moving around and then your stomach will feel like its collapsing on itself." Misty nodded.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:08 pm
User Image

"Right i'll grab something to eat first...wanna come with or are you busy here?" She asked tilting her head as she walked to the door.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:16 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

He grinned and stroked Ene's head. She was breathing almost quietly now. "Her fever's gone. She'll sleep for now, I guess."
He scoffed at the thought of a t-rex on campus. "When I first heard about it, I had half a mind to box him in the ear. Ansem agreed that I should have, well, sort of, without saying it."
Light looked at Ene, then out the window, sighing. "Okay, I've bothered you enough with these antics. I've got a class coming up. Can you keep me posted on her?" He stood up, walking to the door.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:39 am
ninjadragon66
kurai_18
((as soon as I got my post done, you posted....i'll edit))
knux_nyan

User Image

"Yeah, im sure he wants to find his father with it but he's had no luck. Now hes on the verge of losing his mother..." she sighed

"She's split herself apart, one with the organization, one with others....both bent on destroying my oldest best friend. The Organization is holding her back enough to not come immediately...im sure X can hear their homing signal."

X looked down, she could hear it. She continued to hold Ene's hand.

"but yeah, Jaster....he has good intentions half the time.....some things....not so much. "

Sasha finished the strongest potion she could give Ene to help her. She pulls out a teaspoon and a very very small needle
"Im going to let her sleep, see if the body will heal itself or if more medicine is needed."

(edit)
"sure, go on ahead. What class, if I may ask."

"Im not busy with anything, more sis wants to keep me close" she sighed showing her broken arm.
"and....I don't really like the rain....it...erm....makes my senses go nuts."

She scratched her neck with her good arm
"I suppose I could go with you."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:44 am
User Image
Jaecen Light

"Stronger potion." Light murmured. "Advanced Sparring. If she wakes up, make sure she stays here. I'm almost barely gonna make it to my classroom. X, if you have a class next, don't worry about it. Tell the teacher I gave you permission to skip it, since this was urgent, kay?"

kalenakeeper
Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:45 am
User Image

"Wait a minute..." Rena moved in front of Misty and looked at her broken arm. She then gently grabbed it with both hands and stared at it for a moment before her eyes started glowing. Healing magic enveloped Misty's arm then before fading. "Hehe...try now." She said with a little bounce in her step. She knew that was not her own magic. It was the Light Guardian's who still lingered in her...Tho oddly quiet.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:56 am
ninjadragon66
kurai_18
knux_nyan

User Image

Sasha sighed
"Try not to send too many students my way, alright? You may encounter Jaster in that class...he was the teacher for all attacking before it was made into two separate classes."

X nodded to Light
"ok....I don't take any classes anyway, im....too young and I don't know how to read or write yet. Go on, im not leaving for anything"

Misty started to move her arm and then swong it around ripping off the cast that Sasha put on it
"Thanks Rena. Much better."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:59 am
User Image
Jaecen Light

He turned to face the door. "Err, right. See ya, then..." He left.
[Exit to Room 118]

kalenakeeper
Quote:

Kurai_18

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:02 am
User Image

"Of course. It's the least i can do for how much you helped us back then. Come on." Rena said as she walked out of the containment room and saw X and Sasha there. "Hey you 2. Long time no see." She said.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:09 am
ninjadragon66
kurai_18
knux_nyan

User Image

X saw Rena and smiled
"Hi Rena."

"hey sleepy head, you were in the crystal for a while. Feeling good?"

"im going with Rena for a bit, keep a eye on her before she heads to the admin, food first" she laughed

"er....fine,.....I see she healed your arm....that's good. Your too fussy!" Sasha said to Misty.

"yeah yeah."

X looked at Rena
"Rena, don't ask where's Sophia's keyblade to her.....it was destroyed.....headmistress Kalena tried to.....make her leave cuz of no keyblade.....Eclipse stopped that though. She gets really upset thinking about the keyblade breaking."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:13 am
User Image
┇ Ene Light┇
Female 11 'Bluebird' by Ikimono Gakari ~Ene's Coming~

The potions were finally taking effect. Her eyes fluttered open and she squinted, covering her eyes. "Mmmm," She tried to sit up.

kalenakeeper
Knux_nyan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:15 am
User Image

Rena blinked then nodded. "Sure. I won't say anything...It seems your patient is waking up i'll take my leave. Come on Misty. i wonder if i can finally get a dorm now." She said as she walked to the exit to the cafeteria. -exit-

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:21 am
ninjadragon66
kurai_18
knux_nyan

User Image

"im sure you can get a dormitory room, Rena. Although some of them now are co-ed..." she grumbles
"worst idea ever....im sure that Dk has another bed in the room with her."

"i'd suggest against that" Misty sighed and dimmed the lights for Ene.
"lets go Rena."

X smiled
"hi Ene. How are you feeling?"

Sasha smiled turning to Ene but let X ask the questions.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:27 am
User Image
┇ Ene Light┇
Female 11 'Bluebird' by Ikimono Gakari ~Ene's Coming~

She sat up and rubbed her eyes. The sunlight sort of hurt until her eyes adjusted to the light. She looked around wondering. "Huh, where's Light?"
Seeing X calmed her a bit. She rubbed her head and closed one eye with a small smile. "Sorry X, I'm not fully in it yet. W-what happened?"

kalenakeeper
Knux_nyan

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:32 am
ninjadragon66
kurai_18

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

" style='float:left' />"Light went on to teach his class. Sasha made you better. You had a bad fever and stuff but your better now" she said in a cheerful tone.

Sasha closed the window so only interior lights which were dimmed were lighting the room  
Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games