Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Classrooms
Social Studies (teacher is out) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YumaStoo

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:54 am
chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

User Image

Smiling towards the other he gave a faint nod. "...I heard there was a new movie out about zombies? Are you into that kind or would you rather see a comedy?" He signed blushing as he continued to smile. He liked that he had made a friend, a cute friend at that, but he knew if he told Eli how he was the other wouldn't talk to him anymore. They made it to the classroom door and he stopped now afraid to go back inside, overthinking things and what people would say.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:36 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

❖ Elijah Gray ❖

Without realizing it, Eli mumbles something really low under the wind. He was happy that there were two good choices in two different genres,he was beginning to like this kid more and more. Eli overlooked all the blushing, "Did you say zombies?!" Now he definitely couldn't wait. "Comedy can always wait." Eli watches Yuma as he pauses at the door, so he calmly pats him on the shoulder. "We're still in this together, right?" Eli signs and nods with a grin. He didn't want him to feel left out. "We're warriors", smiles confidently to help with encouragement, "So let's conquer the day for now and celebrate victory later." Eli begins to chuckle a little as he makes zombie movements to get some smiles.

TwistedSongWriter

chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

Newbie Star

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:51 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale walks over to the computers to all except for the one that wasn't used off. He doesn't pay any mind to the returning students since Eli did as requested and they both returned to the classroom.

kimmico13
[quote"TwistedSongWriter"]quote="chocolate_hoho_shikamaru"]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:56 pm
chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

User Image

Yuma nodded and opend the door quietly, making his way to his desk without making a sound. He still felt a little scared around the teacher and Kei as well, even though he knew they both meant well. "...did I make too much noise?" He signed to the other in a panic his blush not fading from earlier, he didn't even notice he was blushing really.

YumaStoo

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:36 pm
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei looked up from the puzzle and smiled seeing the other two returning. He looked back down at his paper and continued to work.

Genkawolf
TwistedSongWriter
chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:56 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

❖ Elijah Gray ❖

Eli follows his new friend into the classroom and takes his seat. He grins then signs, "I didn't notice anything way out there. You were as quiet as a mouse." Then nods to Yuma and notices that the teacher had switched from being at his desk to one of the computers in the back. He noticed that Kei was working so he didn't want to bother him either. Eli began to sit patiently while talking with Yuma. "I think I'll like this class," Eli signs calmly. He was starting to notice that Yuma was looking a bit nervous again. "Are you okay?" Eli signs paying a bit more attention.

TwistedSongWriter

chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

Newbie Star

YumaStoo

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:21 pm
chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

User Image

"Just a little scared is all....I dont...do well around others..." He signed, his signing barely noticeable with the trembling he was doing. He quickly grabbed his notebook, trying to stay quiet, and held it to calm himself. It didn't seem to work like it used to making the senior panic even more and hunch over in his chair, laying his head on his desk, making it look like he would get sick any minute. He looked over to Eli and tried to sign the word "dizzy" with his shaking hand but couldn't make the word out correctly.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:26 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

❖ Elijah Gray ❖

Eli notices the trembling and starts to think of something. Yuma signing was a little off and he knew that it was really getting to him. "I know this might sound a light weird but..." He hesitates in signing cause even the thought made him want to laugh. Eli leans over a bit more towards Yuma to whisper. "Once a friend told me," he starts out saying, even if the friend he mentioned was his mother, "That if you close your my eyes and take a deep breath, it'll be the first step to calmly down." Eli grinned thinking back to how he felt in his first audition. "The second is to imagine that everyone around you is either was one you like or hold close, or to see them as delicate flowers." After calmly speaking to Yuma in a low whispering manner, Eli pats him on the back and then sits up straight. If anything, there was a lot of things that his mother told him that seemed to always work. He smiles and starts to sign, "Or imagine then in their underwear," giggles to himself lightly, "but I'm not so sure how that the would work. Oh and you don't have to tell anyone what you thought because it'll be your secret." Eli grins hoping that what he said helped. Then he remembers the piece of paper from is his pocket. He pulls it out and opens it. "Have a good first day of class soon and remember that mommy loves you." Eli blushes really bad, putting the it back in his pocket, hoping that no one seen the note left in his pocket purposely. "Just perfect timing," he mumbles to himself shyly, after clearing his throat.

TwistedSongWriter

chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

Newbie Star

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:58 am
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei sighed and decided to finish his puzzle later. He looked up and smiled seeing Eli and Yuma getting a long. He pulled out his sketch book and started to sketch the two.

Genkawolf
TwistedSongWriter
chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:57 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

❖ Elijah Gray ❖

He looks up towards the teacher’s desk to make sure he wasn’t missing something. There were some assignments. He looks back at Yuma and signs, “You want to work on the crossword puzzle together?” Maybe after getting Yuma to focus on something else would help. He flips a couple of pages over for the summary assignment of chapter 1 and 2. Eli hadn't realized that Kei was even sketching and slowly went to work on the summaries while looking after cautiously keeping a check on Yuma.

TwistedSongWriter

chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

Newbie Star

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:46 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale was absentmindedly pulling on his chain thinking revering off the original lesson for new students was a bad idea. He knows what the signing is about because he knows sign language. He closed any windows that were opened then returned to his desk. There was no reason to say anything to the students so messing with his chain was all he could do until someone turns in their classwork.

kimmico13

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:03 pm
chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

User Image

Yuma tried to think about something positive, something to distract him from this badly timed panic attack. He didn't know why he was having one his doctor told him his new medication would help him. He began to breath heavily and shake even more, closing his eyes tightly trying to think of something different; something distracting. That failed as he grew dizzy almost falling from his desk as he began to pass out.

((Sorry if im being angsty if its too much go ahead a tell me!))  

YumaStoo

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:39 am
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei stopped what he was doing and looked up at Yuma, sensing something was wrong. "Yuma, you okay?"
Genkawolf
TwistedSongWriter
chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:57 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

❖ Elijah Gray ❖

Eli looks over just in time to catch Yuma from falling to the floor. “Whoa whoa, hang in there.” Eli went to say something else but notice his eyes were closed and he wasn’t being very responsive. “M-Mr. Navy, I think Yuma needs to go to the nurses station.” Now getting a little worried, Eli moved a closer making sure that Yuma wouldn’t slip.

TwistedSongWriter

chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

Newbie Star

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:38 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale looks up when his name was called and sees what is going on. "Sure" he said then made decision. "I will carry him and take you make sure to get his belongings so he will have them when he wakes up" he said to Eli as he stood up and closed his laptop. He hurriedly put it in his bag then stashed it in side of the drawers. He strides over to them then picks up Yuma out of his hands. Would be best to end this class early and Kei could come with them.

kimmico13

Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games