Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 321 322 323 324 325 326 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cold Doubt

Distinct Prophet

8,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:25 pm
User ImageElias Oleander Locke━━━━━━━
First Year - Unsorted ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇

Having been dropped off at Hogsmeade by his parents, Eli looked back one last time, seeing his father's nod off approval, as he went to group with the recently arrived students on the platform. Hauling a trunk full of his luggage, and a suitcase carrying his freshly-bought robes, Eli walked tall with confidence, ready to take on his first year, ready to make his family proud and become a great wizard, and ready to say hello to the pretty brunette with flowers in her hair walking to the platform a few steps ahead of him.

Wait, no no. Scratch that. He's feeling confident, but not THAT confident. Plus, like, her dad is right there. Not ideal for an eleven year old. What if he embarrasses himself? It's just not worth it right now. Maybe later... In the year..

Eli focused on the situation at hand. To the best of his knowledge, the boats to the castle were next. He could see all the other students get ready for the second half of the trek to the castle grounds, except for the flower-haired girl in front of him. Her face looked a tad grim. Maybe she knew something he didn't?

Eli put that thought on the back burner for now. Just stick with the group, he thought to himself. Surely hopping on the bandwagon would get him where he would need to go for at least the evening.

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:46 am
User Image
AUGUST TANZIL MEYLIAN LI
fourth year || Slytherin || muggleborn
Daily Dragon writer || Language club || Quidditch Announcer

After being quickly shunned by his own kin, August was thankful that another pair of first years, as well as Princess Rhea and her friends had offered them seats. He, of course, was keen to keep an eye on the girls and Eion at the same time, and having all his charges--one surly Wren notwithstanding-- in one compartment. He’d been surprised they were overflowing with snacks--he hadn’t even needed anything off the trolley with all the food they’d brought.

He’d spent half of the train ride catching up with everyone and making sure Eion felt comfortable enough to talk. Once the kids were all conversing comfortably though, August sat back and continued reading Legal Guidelines for the Manufacture of Magical Apparatus, and marking it up with sticky notes he’d borrowed from Sona’s usual “Opening Feast Post-it Party”. If he was efficient, he’d have everything relevant to broom-making marked up for Aeryn before said Opening Feast started.

Aidene had sat down cross legged on the floor at some point, holding an egg roll and talking about lessons and spells in terms of skill trees and each professor as ways to gain “free exp”. ”My favorite is Professor Cohen, who does Defence, but even Professor Hill has a pretty good EXP to time ratio. Messing up risks incurring his ‘Annoyed lvl2’ mode and taking an ‘embarrassment' debuff.”

August had looked up, feeling the need to defend his Head of House, but instead glanced outside the window and told the kids they ought to start changing before the prefects came around to tell them the same thing and the lines got exorbitantly long.

When August got back from changing himself, Aiden was offering Eion another salted caramel brownie that she had brought entirely too many of. Something about fractions and an entirely successful (and expensive, according to her dad) multiplication experiment. ”Take one for the road maybe? There was a long loading screen before the Sorting last year.”.

Once on the ground at Hogsmeade, August made sure Eion was gathered with the Groundskeeper with the rest of the first years, even flagging down the nice hyper one and his friend to make sure Eion had a semi-familiar face at least. ”Alright. You lads are going to be taking the boats with the first years to the castle for the first time. The boats are steady just watch your step getting in and out and enjoy the view of the castle by night. The older students get there a different way, but we’ll see you in the Great Hall where you’ll get sorted and then have dinner. I’ll give you a wave when you come in, okay?”

With Eion’s assurance he was doing okay and a last glance to see if Wren had made his way towards the group, August hurried to the carriages himself. He got on what thought was an empty carriage, intent of finishing the last bits of his reading en-route.

setting Hogsmeade Station, September 2046 || with Eion, Jass, Yukon, formerly Brook, Rhea, Aidene.
wearing uniform+glasses || status Eion on the boat

Miss GryffindorK

Trickblues

User Image User ImageUser Image

As a child you would wait
And watch from far away
But you always knew that you'd
be the one to work while they all play.
In youth, you'd lay
Awake at night and scheme
Of all the things you would change
But it was just a dream

"Warriors" by Imagine Dragons, from League of Legends, cover by Caleb Hyles.

addaellis

addaellis

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:51 am

User Image✦✧
WREN ADRIEL WINCHESTER

first year || Unsorted || pureblood

Wren had reluctantly gotten changed on the train. He had managed a few hours of sleep, but spent most of it talking to Moira and fiddling with a puzzle box he'd gotten for the specific purpose of having something to do on the train ride. The compartments on one side seemed to be letting Chocolate Frogs loose, and one had somehow made its way to their compartment. He’d meant to give it back, but he was really too tired to walk all the way next door and it talk to yet another person that day. That and Chocolate Frogs were his favorite snack and cats really shouldn’t be eating chocolate.

Barely changed in time, Wren managed to lose Moira the moment they got off the train and sighed. Dunce though, trotted through the crowd until she was settled next to the girl’s foot, mewling softly for treats she knew were there. ”Gluttoncat,” he muttered. ”You’d think I didn’t feed you enough with the way you beg.” He glanced up and recognized the person Moira had found in the meantime.

His face flickered through a short range of surprise, suspicion, and the slightest trace of guilt before settling on annoyance. ”Nimbus.”

Wren knew Nim was going to be there. He should have prepared some kind of quip or insult. But for now, all he could remember was spending the first week of recess in second grade speculating with Nim what Hogwarts was going to be like. That had been an entire four years ago though. It was hard to imagine he ever gave speculating about useless things the time of day. And it was hard to imagine he and Nim had been best friends before. But it was Nim’s problem if he was going to ignore all his messages and freeze Wren out.

Wren glanced around for an indication where they were supposed to go from here. He really didn't need to start a conversation now. ”Tch.”

setting Hogsmeade Station, September 2046 || with Moira and Nim
wearing uniform || status It's a Nim.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

We are the hollow men
We are the stuffed men
Leaning together
Headpiece filled with straw. Alas!
✧✦
"The Hollow Men" by T.S. Elliot

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:54 am
User Image

User Image

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

Location | Hogsmeade Station
Company | Other students
Feeling | Nervous, but trying to put on a cool front
Thoughts | A lot of kids...

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

XXXXXXXXXXHera had to be woken up early enough to get ready and be on the train ten minutes before it left. Of course it would leave with or without her and her parents waned her on that train for her first day. The house elves were to see that she packed her belongings before going to bed that night and lay out clothes that she would be wearing on the train ride. She did willing without the house elves being there to supervise her every move. Once changed, her hair was curled, breakfast done and already ate and teeth brushed. The last remaining hygiene products were placed into her bag and her suitcase placed by the door. Next was trying to get Zephyr into the carrier. She absolutely hated that thing, but in order to ensure her safety, Hera made sure Zephyr was in there and secure.

XXXXXXXXXXOn the ride there, she talked to Zephyr quietly, letting her know she was fine and the ride would be fine and as soon as she was sorted and into the dorm room, she would let her out to explore. Hera knew she would come back, it was just the other students she had to worry about. Surely no one was that psychotic. Her parents showed her off, waited until she was onboard, before leaving. She was actually surprised her parents even lasted that long, from them being busy. Hera then found a seat and waited until the train took off.

shinesnowillusion

Seasonal Pumpkin

9,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:08 am
Her dirty paws and furry coat
She ran down the forest slope
The forest of talking trees
They used to sing about the birds and the bees
The bees had declared a war

User Image
LAUREL
NICOLE
HILL

UNSORTED │ HALFBREED │ FIRST YEAR

Laurel jostled her way through the crowd alongside her sister, grimacing at the crowds of noisy students pouring off the train and onto the platform. While she enjoyed seeing all the new and interesting faces in an often quiet village like Hogsmeade, she wasn't thrilled at the prospect of beginning the school year. Sure, it'd be nice to know how to use her wand, but she would have been just as content to stay at home (or really, in the forest) with her mother and sisters. But the idea of wearing an itchy uniform, tight shoes, and spending most of the day cooped up indoors was not something she was looking forward to. At least an exciting train ride might have made up for it. Instead they were joining everyone else here. Trying not to sulk too much, she groaned loudly instead, tugging at her tangled hair. "This is dumb. We could have just gone up to the castle already with Da and waited for everyone. What if you puke on the lake? The merpeople would be really annoyed. Plus then we'll smell bad and no one will want to sit with us." Then again, maybe that would be a positive.

OOC:
Miss GryffindorK

The sky wasn't big enough for them all
The birds, they got help from below
From dirty paws and the creatures of snow
So for a while things were cold
They were scared down in their holes

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:07 am
User Image
                                              ╔═════════════════════════╗
                                              Hailey Scheer
                                              Eleven Years Old - First Year - Unsorted - Muggleborn
                                              ╚═════════════════════════╝

Hailey was rather relieved that her brother had been kind enough to let her sit with him and his friends on the train. Now, she had a group of fifth graders to hang out with – maybe the other first years would think she’s pretty cool having friends who are four years older than them. And popularity might be the way that she’ll be able to make her own friends in her year. Once they arrived at Hogsmeade Station, Hailey’s mood changed from calm to anxious. Jordan had ditched her right away! She thought he’d at least wait to make sure she made it onto a boat. With no other choice, Hailey made her way over to where her future classmates were gathered and waited alone.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

Two, four, six, eight!
                                              Who do we appreciate?

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:11 am
User ImageUser Image
xx✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Hogsmeade Platform
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Laurel
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Preparing for the Boats
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Stupid School

Aspen looked over at her sister, then sighed. One of the boys appeared to be watching her, which had her a bit unnerved, but she didn't know what to say about him. "I tried to convince dad, I really did. But he said we're not allowed to cut through the forest and go around. Apparently all the first years have to ride the boats." She sighed, thinking about the rest of her sister's words. "As for not vomiting, Ada gave me a potion to help. I still don't want to do this, though. Not when our house is right over there. But maybe we'll get some sway for having a professor for a parent." Aspen pondered for a second, then added, "Or maybe we'll get the crap beat out of us. We'll see. Either way, it's us against them."

The Forgotten Weasley

Hᴇʏ, I'ᴍ ᴀ ᴡɪʟᴅꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ, ɢʀᴏᴡɪɴ' ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴsʜɪɴᴇ, sᴏᴀᴋɪɴ' ᴜᴘ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ ᴏꜰ ʟɪꜰᴇ I ᴡᴀs ʀᴀɪsᴇᴅ ɪɴ
          Rᴜɴɴɪɴ' ʙᴀʀᴇꜰᴏᴏᴛ, ʙʟᴏᴏᴍɪɴ' ɪɴ ᴀ sᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ sʜᴏᴡᴇʀ, ᴘᴏɴʏᴛᴀɪʟ ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴ', I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʜᴇʟᴘ ɪᴛ, I'ᴍ ᴀ ᴡɪʟᴅꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ
          Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴄᴏᴛᴛᴏɴ ᴅʀᴇss ʜᴀɴɢɪɴ' ɪɴ ᴍʏ sɪsᴛᴇʀs ᴄʟᴏsᴇᴛ. I ᴛʜɪɴᴋ I'ᴍ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ɪᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴇᴀʀ ɪᴛ ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴇᴇᴋᴇɴᴅ
          Pᴀɪɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴛᴏᴇs, ʙᴏᴜɢʜᴛ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴄʜᴇʀʀʏ ʟɪᴘ ɢʟᴏss. ɴᴏ ʀᴏsᴇ, ɴᴏ ᴅᴀɪsʏ, ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜ ᴡʜᴀᴛ I ɢᴏᴛ
          I'ᴍ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡʜᴏ ɴᴇᴇᴅs ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ sᴜɴ, ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʀᴀɪɴ, ᴀɴ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ꜰɪᴇʟᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴘʟᴀʏ

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:17 am
User Image

╔══════════════════════════════╗
                                              Lucas Morris
                                              Twelve Years Old - Second Year - Hufflepuff - Reserve Beater - Pureblood
                                              ╚══════════════════════════════╝

((OOC: outfit in top picture))

Lucas’ summer wasn’t too exciting. He’d been stuck on babysitting duty most days, which sucked considering he couldn’t really do much with a five year besides sticking around his neighbourhood. On one hand, Jade wasn’t too hard to take care of. She listened to him and was easily entertained. In fact, she typically enjoyed playing alone as long as she felt like they were in each other’s company. On the other hand, however, she didn’t leave Lucas alone much. If she was playing outside with chalk and he was skateboarding along their street, she still wanted his attention to be on her drawings. Now that he was heading back to Hogwarts, he looked forward to seeing his friends everyday.

I won't waste no time t h i n k i n g about you anymore
                                              I won't waste no time t a l k i n g about you anymore 'cause now I got new p r o b l e m s

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:30 am
User Image
                                                  ╔═════════════════════════════╗
                                                  Philip Quimby-Winthrop
                                                  Seventeen Years Old - Seventh Year - Hufflepuff - Beater - Adopted
                                                  ╚═════════════════════════════╝

Philip felt a bit uneasy about his last year at Hogwarts. The past six years seemed to have flown by, and his final year – where essentially, his whole future would be decided – had come. This year, he would really have to buckle down and study. And hopefully bring home the Quidditch Cup for once. Hufflepuff’s last couple of years hadn’t been great, and he could feel the tension from his teammates at every practice and every game, but they have been getting back up out of rock bottom. Maybe this year, they could prove they didn’t deserve to be the laughing stock of the whole school.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

❄❄ Gonna change the world with my hockey stick
                                                  Gonna make a real difference; feed the poor and heal the sick

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:16 pm
Living is easy with eyes closed
Misunderstanding all you see
It's getting hard to be someone
But it all works out
It doesn't matter much to me

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Unsorted Fırst YeαrPurebloodLucч

ஐﻬ ❀♫ ♪ Nasim made sure to do the most deadpan'd "oh no, whatever shall I do?" she had in her arsenal as Rune blamed her for his twin's eccentricity and was about to say something else when a younger girl bounced up to the group with another boy in tow (at this rate she starting to feel right at home which was sort of a bad thing) talking excitedly about Hogwarts and when she could go before then bouncing and introducing herself. She didn't really have much experience with younger kids, in fact the youngest kids she knew were Quinn and Austen and they were pretty chill most of the time so having someone younger this energetic was a bit new. A nice new but still new. Before she could answer though, As was already complaining about how his brother wasn't allowing him to kidnap her before they both started arguing about who would be scarier if they found out; their mother or their...bestefor? Besta-far? Maybe that was what they called their dad. Nasim just shook her head and gave an amused look to the other two who seemed to know the twins. "Are they always like this? I was trapped in their forcefield and haven't truly gotten a feel for them yet. And my name's Nasim if you didn't already hear that." she introduced herself with a wave and grin. Just then though, the conductor started making the last calls and Rune mentioned his dad (so who was bestfar?!) couldn't get their trunks onto the train before leaving. Her own dads had luckily placed a feather weight charm on her own so it was mostly just finding a compartment for her. But the same probably couldn't be said for her new companions. She looked around for a few seconds until she spotted her brother and waved him and their cousin over explaining the situation. Both Brennie and Lia (Brennie a tad too ecstatically) were happy to help out the "poor firsties" and tapped everyone else's trunk with a feather light charm for easy handling. After that it was easy to get on the train and find a compartment.

==

Arriving at the station felt weird after such a long trip but Nasim was definitely happy for it. The only time she'd been able to stretch her legs was going to change and that'd been hours ago. The other boy hadn't stuck around long after they found a compartment leaving her to entertain and be entertained by the twins. Now though they were standing on a crowded platform with a bunch of other students being shuffled around and wondering where exactly they were supposed to go. "So..I keep hearing something about a lake. Are we supposed to find it ourselves or is someone going to take us there..? I wasn't exactly given a map with the acceptance letter." she asked her friends before then imagining how awesome a map of the castle would be.

Diamond Wales

addaellis

Let me take you down
    'Cause I'm going to Strawberry Fields
    Nothing is real
    And nothing to get hung about
    Strawberry Fields forever

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:04 pm
What do you want from me? Why don't you run from me?
What are you wondering? What do you know?
Why aren't you scared of me? Why do you care for me?
When we all fall asleep, where do we go?

Uᥒsortᥱd Fιrst Yᥱᥲr Pᥙrᥱbᥣood Rᥲgᥒok

✱✲❃ Cas' ride on the train was very anticlimactic. After his parents said goodbye to him at the station he spent the train ride with his older cousin discussing the year and what he could expect. He wasn't completely sure he'd end up in Slytherin like most of his family but he had a feeling his parents sorta knew that already. When they finally arrived at the station, he lost Loke in the crowds but wasn't too worried since he knew about the boat situation. Plus he still had Rags as his faithful companion so he wasn't too lonely. But then some kid bumped into him and his toad startled and started croaking and hopping away. "Watch your feet watch your feet! Precious cargo coming through!" he warned following after his wayward pet praying no one actually stepped on him. Either of them really, he was pretty short himself. Finally though, his toad came to a halt on the foot of a girl who looked to be fighting with her own hair next to another girl with flowers in hers. "Sorry about him! I think it's all the excitement from today that's got him all jumpy." Cas snickered at his own bad joke as he retrieved Rags. "I'm Caspian, just Cas if fine though, and this is Ragnok. Rags is fine too."

The Forgotten Weasley

Miss GryffindorK

Come here
Say it, spit it out, what is it exactly
You're payin'? Is the amount cleanin' you out, am I satisfactory?
Today, I'm thinkin' about the things that are deadly
The way I'm drinkin' you down
Like I wanna drown, like I wanna end me

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:03 pm
Her dirty paws and furry coat
She ran down the forest slope
The forest of talking trees
They used to sing about the birds and the bees
The bees had declared a war

User Image
LAUREL
NICOLE
HILL

UNSORTED │ HALFBREED │ FIRST YEAR

Laurel rolled her eyes. "Why? Because the Founders were a bunch of stodgy twits?" She snickered at her own joke, not feeling very guilty at all for mocking the founders of the school. They probably hadn't envisioned two half-werewolf-half-wood-nymphs attending it, either. Everyone liked to go on about how Slytherin was so evil and had hated muggleborns, but she was pretty sure loads of witches and wizards hated halfbreeds too, and they weren't all Slytherins. "We'd better," she muttered when Aspen brought up the potential bonuses of having a professor for a father. "They can't expect us to never visit home on the weekends until third year, can they? Anyways, no one'd be stupid enough to try us. Twins are extra magic, just like redheads and green eyes," she added confidently, just as she caught a flash of red hair out of the corner of her eye. Then something landed on her shoe. Something big and... jumpy? "He's beautiful!" she lit up in excitement at the sight of the large amphibian, as the carroty boy retrieved him from her foot. "Hullo, Rags. I'm Laurel, and this is Aspen." It wasn't clear if she was introducing herself to the toad or Caspian.

OOC:
Miss GryffindorK

Yukina101

The sky wasn't big enough for them all
The birds, they got help from below
From dirty paws and the creatures of snow
So for a while things were cold
They were scared down in their holes

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Cold Doubt

Distinct Prophet

8,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:50 pm
User ImageElias Oleander Locke━━━━━━━
First Year - Unsorted ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Eli walked alongside the other students, all waiting for any sort of boats to arrive. All these first years nearby... Eli began to process that they were all in this together. In essence, it will be a journey to the great unknown.

Then he overheard the flower-haired girl say her parent was a professor. All his curiosity flew into his mind all at once. He just had to talk to her now.

As he made his way over to the girl and her sister, a young redheaded boy and his toad entered the scene and introduced themselves. Couldn't have been a Weasley, could it? Sure, all Weasleys were redheads, but not all redheads are Weasleys. Nevertheless, he pressed on..

"Sorry, pardon me. Did you say your parent is a professor at Hogwarts?"

Just the thought of it was intriguing. He thought HIS parents were able to prepare him for his first year. They told him about things needed to know to get a leg up in the classroom, but not for the many surprises in store at the castle.

"Sounds to me like, out of all of us First-Years, you would be the student receiving the least amount of punishment, that is, if you did cut through the forest instead of taking the boats."

He grinned quite widely to the group, almost laughing at the notion he had suggested. "But I don't know, that's just my opinion."

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:50 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                  ι ¢αи'т ѕтσρ ѕнαкιи' - тнє яσσм нαѕ α gяσσνє
                                                  αи∂ тнє fℓσσя ιт'ѕ αℓмσѕт єαятнqυαкιи', υнυн
                                                  ℓσσк ωнαт ωє'яє мαкιи', нιѕтσяу συт σи тнє fℓσσя
                                                  αи∂ ιт'ѕ נυѕт αωαкιи', υнυн
                                                  ѕσ gєт тнαт иєє∂ℓє ιи тнє ¢σяє, ѕ¢яαт¢н тнαт вα¢к αи∂ gιммє мσяє
                                                  уσυ киσω zα¢тℓу ωнαт ι ¢αмє нєяє fσя - вα¢к ιт υρ αи∂ ∂σ ιт αgαιи

spaceBillie had made a very big error in judgement. Well, actually, she'd probably made a few errors in judgement. First she'd stayed up far too late the night before, spending time with her parents because she was going to miss them while she was at school. Then, she'd had a very big breakfast. And then, she'd fallen asleep on the train, and spent most of the ride catching up on the many many hours she'd missed. Oh, she'd socialized a little, happy to finally be attending school with Jack and Tris and Tally and Tara and all their other friends who she'd finally gotten to meet. But she'd also slept far too much, lulled by the train, and now she was a bit groggy, and there was a very large crowd to sort through, and she needed to find the twins.

spaceIt took some doing, but it helped that Billie wasn't shy in the slightest, and happily asked any-and-everyone she could get to pause long enough to humor an eleven year old if they had possibly seen the two girls. Which was a surprisingly high number of people, which she chalked up to being impossible to resist, on account of being so cute. She found them rather quickly as a result, pushing her way through the crowd to meet them, and the boys they were apparently already talking to.
                                                  "Hi, guys!" she chirped excitedly. "I'm so glad I found you, this crowd is absolutely bonkers!" Grinning, she turned to the boys, thrusting her hand out. "Hiya, I'm Billie," she told them, pleased that she was already meeting her fellow first years. Well, she assumed they were fellow first years. But progress was progress! She couldn't rely completely on her not-cousins and their social circles, she had to find one of her own.

ѕℓαм тнαт вαѕѕ αи∂ мαкє ιт ѕιиg, gινє тнσѕє ѕтяιиgѕ тнαт яιρ 'и zιиg
                                                  уσυ киσω zα¢тℓу ωнαт ι ¢αмє нєяє fσя - вα¢к ιт υρ αи∂ ∂σ ιт αgαιи
                                                  fяσм тнє мι∂∂ℓє тσ тнє тσρ тσ тнє єи∂
                                                  вα ∂ℓυ ∂ℓα ∂ℓυи ∂ℓσ∂αу вα ∂ℓυ ∂ℓα ∂ℓυи ∂ℓσ∂αу
                                                  ι ∂σи'т ¢αяє ιf нє'ѕ α fяιєи∂ fяσм тнє fяσит
                                                  тσ тнє мι∂∂ℓє тσ тнє вα¢к тσ тнє єи∂

wнere - The Station
                                                  wнen - Sept 1, 2046
                                                  wιтн - Laurel, Aspen, Caspian, Elias
                                                  - ooc -
                                                  blah blah blah

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:25 pm
User Image

anoтнer looѕe cannon gone вι-polar, ѕlιpped down, coυldn'т geт мυcн lower
                                                          qυιcĸѕand'ѕ goт no ѕenѕe oғ нυмor, ι'м ѕтιll laυgнιng lιĸe нell
                                                          yoυ тнιnĸ тнaт вy cryιng тo мe, looĸιng ѕo ѕorry, тнaт ι'м gonna вelιeve
                                                          yoυ've вeen ιnғecтed вy a ѕocιal dιѕeaѕe - well, тнen тaĸe yoυr мedιcιne

spaceCallum arrived at the Station to pick up the new batch of first years for their journey to the school. As always, he made note of his physical presence, trying to present an aura of approachable and kind, while still looking like someone you wouldn't want to make angry. Children, after all, could be troublemakers, and he wanted to be sure that none of them thought to cause problems for him. But, at the same time, they were just kids. He didn't want to scare them. People tended to be afraid of him, and it was no one's fault but his own. Still, he had a job to do. Magically amplifying his voice, he called out, "Attention! First year students! Make your way over towards me, please, so that we can start heading to the castle!"

spaceAs the small group began to form around him, he smiled. "Evening! My name is Callum Murdoch, I'll be escorting you to Hogwarts Castle. Everyone needs to stay close to me. You'll have plenty of time to explore the castle and grounds," which did not include the village, obviously, but he didn't figure it'd do him any favors to mention that, "once the school year is underway. For now, you need to stick with me so we can get you sorted and fed." Hopefully, the lure of food would keep them from acting up. A few kids had tried to sneak off here and there, and he wasn't keen on chasing down an eleven year old. He'd like to keep his job, thanks.

ι creaтed тнe ѕoυnd oғ мadneѕѕ, wroтe тнe вooĸ on paιn
                                                          ѕoмeнow ι'м ѕтιll нere тo eхplaιn
                                                          тнaт тнe darĸeѕт нoυr never coмeѕ ιn тнe nιgнт
                                                          yoυ can ѕleep wιтн a gυn, wнen yoυ gonna waĸe υp and ғιgнт?

wнere - Hogsmeade Station
                                                          wнen - Sept 1, 2046 - Evening
                                                          wιтн - First Year Students
                                                          - ooc -
                                                          First Years should follow Cal!

Quote:

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 321 322 323 324 325 326 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games