Submit

Welcome^^
  i think ill make myself at home
  OMG! 0_o its organization XII!!!!!!!!
  um....ok...-.-
View Results

blue-alien

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:57 am
hey guys. The name's B-A or what some people call me.

Other names:
Blue-Alien
Blue
Czar

I've been here for a while and never had the time to post at all. Lol. Anyways. I played Kingdom hearts for some time. Although I'm really not a fan of Organization. I'm a huge fan of the series.

I support:
Roxas x Xion <--- It's a shame of what happened in 358/2 Days (I'm not telling!)

and... that's it.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:34 am
Hi everyone! I'm new to the guild, but it's pretty cool.... That's it, lol. Oh yeah favorite KH character is Sora's heartless form from 2 (can't remember the name lol)  

Nero Demare

Online cheerwine

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:10 pm
Hi everyone
I'm Lavender_Belle. Of course I love Kingdom Hearts. I am also a huge Tales of fan. All Tales of games, I love them, no matter what. I like reading, crafts, writing and of course video games. I am currently taking my time finishing up KH2. So not looking forward to final battles ; ;  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:27 am
Sup?

I'm Steven, I'm 18, I was born in Florida, but currently live in Taiwan, and I write, record, and produce my own music to be found at myspace.com/stevenmakemusicforyou. How is everyone?  

StevenStBlaize

shakehtsu

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:45 pm
hi i am mystic and i have final fantasy4 and 2 kingdom hearts mangas and all the games but final mix  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:24 pm
hi.. im new and scared *whispers i hate being a noob* *smiles* sweatdrop hehe  

hatsune8

Hot shot29

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:48 pm
hello, I am very shy and I joined this guild because I am a Kingdom Hearts fan.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:57 pm
Nero Demare
Hi everyone! I'm new to the guild, but it's pretty cool.... That's it, lol. Oh yeah favorite KH character is Sora's heartless form from 2 (can't remember the name lol)

anti-form  

Karui Lamari

Friendly Phantom

Karui Lamari

Friendly Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:01 pm
Oi i'm Zoven yakushi, nice to meet you. as of now i am a new member to the organization so i wondering what i do to advance in rank. so if anyone can tell me much would be appreciated.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:18 pm
I don't want to die slowly, I don't want to decay; I want to be chosen, I want to be made

Hey, everyone. Nice to meet you. I joined because I love Kingdom Hearts (dur), and I love roleplaying. My favorite character's Saix. Hope to meet some cool people!

I don't want to die lonely and weary of life; I will not be earth bound, I'm goin' to fly

Katsody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

9,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Team Edward 100

dj_hearts

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:01 pm
my name is dj_hearts... i control the darkness of music... with my sick beats and convoluted backbeats i make the unversed come under my will muhuhahahah twisted  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff