Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <PAY-PER-VIEW>
TNW:R Presents: Money In The Bank [4/24/15] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maxwell Jacob Friedman

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:25 pm
Paige would have kept her balance, she kept climbing up the ladder after hitting Charlotte  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:38 pm
Charlotte would continue climbing as well, going for a headbutt to Paige.  

Alyssa Blaire

Maxwell Jacob Friedman

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:39 pm
Paige would have moved her body, avoiding the headbutt!!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:43 pm
Charlotte's head would jerk forward, making her a bit dizzy.  

Alyssa Blaire

Maxwell Jacob Friedman rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)

Maxwell Jacob Friedman

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:50 pm
Paige would have tried to grab the title  
Alyssa Blaire rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:51 pm
Charlotte would attempt to hit Paige in the gut to stop her.  

Alyssa Blaire

Maxwell Jacob Friedman rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)

Maxwell Jacob Friedman

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:01 pm
Paige tried to unhook the title  
Alyssa Blaire rolled 1 10-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:02 pm
Charlotte would attempt to headbutt Paige to prevent her from unhooking the title.  

Alyssa Blaire

Maxwell Jacob Friedman

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:04 pm
Paige would have unhooked the title, carefully stepped down the ladder, and then would have raised it up in victory!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:16 pm
User Image

"Welcome To The Queendom" Would play out through the arena. The audience members were surprised to hear the music, which only signified the presence of a certain person, and that person was Stephanie McMahon-Levesque. Stephanie would walk out of the entrance tunnel with a TNW:R Microphone in hand, as she would clap, congratulating Paige in her second title retain. She would put her microphone up to her lips, and begin to speak. Once she did that, the crowd would show their respects by silencing. "I just want to wish Ms. Charlotte Flair the best of luck in her future endeavors." The crowd would boo, as it seemed like they wanted to see more of Charlotte. Stephanie would continue talking, ignoring the crowd. "Paige, congratulations, on yet ANOTHER title retain! however, there seems to be a problem here. Neither I, or my husband Triple H remember even booking this match! so I'm afraid we have some issues here. Although, now, we don't have to write anymore stupid paychecks for Charlotte. So I'll tell you what, as a thank you, just drop the championship belt, center of the ring, and leave this company while you still have your pride, and in exchange for doing so, there's a big check with flashing dollar signs with your name on it, from me.. to you." Stephanie would say, waiting for Paige's decision.

Stephanie M McMahon
Captain

Maxwell Jacob Friedman

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:18 pm
Paige would have looked around at her surroundings, hearing the buzzing crowd. Soaking in the cheers and breathing through sweat, she would have heard it from Stephanie... Paige would have displayed a grimace smile as she slowly placed the women's belt on the center of the ring, selling out, she rolled out of the ring and walked past Stephanie getting ready to take her big check.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:29 pm
Stephanie McMahon would have a sinister grin upon her expression. She would walk down to the ring, as the crowd filled up with Boo's. Stephanie would walk down the ramp, and approach the ring, making a left turn, and walking up the steps coming into the ring under the second rope, as she would pick up the championship and unbutton the buttons, putting the title over her shoulder with a smile on her face. She would then look all around the arena, watching the faces of many broken heart fans, as she would then exit the ring, and leave the arena with the TNW:R Women's Championship in her possession.

Stephanie M McMahon
Captain

[TNW:R™] <PAY-PER-VIEW>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games