Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[EVENT] Bloodfest 2018 Main Events - PRIZES!!! pg 33 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Yamashii rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 5 Total: 10 (2-12)

Yamashii

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:47 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Cerpin Sugall
My team is: Purple
Yesterday's Total: N/A
Damage: N/A
Repair: N/A
New Total: 10

Building Material for Tomorrow: Nasty Parking Lot Ice

"How hard can it be?" Cerpin puzzled over the ice hive construction game. It would be a good mental (and physical) exercise to try since the rebellion was going to need to learn how to build things from essentially nothing if they could get off the planet. He picked out a plot and got to work on his structure.

It turned out the purpleblood was pretty good at this. He might not have intricate details of architecture or engineering down but he knew the basics of supporting a roof and building sturdy walls. Perhaps it was from many sweeps of never ending work on his own skyscraper downtown in Chittentown.

Of course it wouldn't be Cerpin if the project wasn't somehow overly flamboyant and cheeky. Mixed into the snow and ice were activated glow sticks to give his piece some sparkle and visual interest!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:35 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Quella Fehtan
My team is: [Blue]
My talent category is: Weapon skills
My choice is: B!

Current Score: NA

Quella wasn't sure about this whole... skiiing... thing, but really, how hard could it be? And using a spear as you went down the hill was basically the same thing as having a pole. So it really couldn't be that much harder. Right? Right.

As she hurtled down the hill far faster than she was sure trolls should be going, she began to have second thoughts.

Desperately the hunter tried to slow herself down with her spear and ended up flying off a small ramp instead. The blueblood twisted in midair, desperately trying to right herself before she hit the ground, and somehow ended up landing on her strut pods... but backwards. As she slid down, blind to what was behind her, the hunter spun her spear, then slammed it point down in a snowbank, arresting her motion. She did a complete 360 around the haft of the spear, and ended up pointed back downhill.

Yup. That had certainly happened on purpose. Quella raised her hands in a cheer as she slid to the bottom of the hill at last and slowly coasted to a stop.  

Buzzwulf

Buzzwulf rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 4 Total: 8 (2-12)

Buzzwulf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:42 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Quella Fehtan
Yesterday's Total: NA
Damage: NA
Repair: NA
New Total: 8 Quality

Building Material for Tomorrow: Frigid Water

Quella stacked one block of packed snow after another, making sure that her hive was deep enough for her to actually stand in. Easier said than done. It actually took a bit of digging bore she'd managed to build and area large enough to stand, but when she finally did, she smiled with pride. She'd never built a snow cave before, but she'd seen them, and she knew how fast they could freeze in the middle of the night. Something like this could keep someone alive in the middle of winter if they played their cards right and refused to die.

Alright, now it was time to take a gamble.

She knew roughly how these things were built, but her cave usually stayed nice and warm throughout the year. This thing... it was likely to completely freeze over in the night. And if that was the case... maybe the blueblood could take advantage of that? Quella smiled and sprinkled water on the outside of her hive, pretty sure to add just enough that it would harden into a thick layer of ice in the morning. Hopefully she knew what she was doing, or she wouldn't have a hive when she came back in the morning.  
Buzzwulf rolled 3 100-sided dice: 85, 66, 24 Total: 175 (3-300)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:55 pm
Quella is trying to cool herself down so she can catch snowflakes! Unfortunately she's very, very, VERY warm-blooded!  

Buzzwulf

Buzzwulf rolled 2 100-sided dice: 1, 95 Total: 96 (2-200)

Buzzwulf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:56 pm
Quella's just about cold enough now! Maybe she can catch a real big snowflake.  
Buzzwulf rolled 1 100-sided dice: 40 Total: 40 (1-100)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:57 pm
That snowflake is pretty respectable! Maybe she can get it back to the judges!

Final snowflake size: 39!  

Buzzwulf

Sypon rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 2 Total: 3 (2-12)

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:00 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Ganyma
My team is: tealblud
Yesterday's Total: 0
Damage:
Repair:
New Total: 3

Building Material for Tomorrow: Frigid Water

Being famous was fun and useful! Unfortunately, that meant that Ganyma was always being followed around by fans, having his regular non-event life trampled by rabble. But of course in his obliviousness the troll could not foresee how this might be an issue in an ice hive building event, which was certainly what he had entered himself in. He’d worked plenty of construction jobs before - it was about time to do it for fun and games now!

Ganyma quickly set up his hive. He wasn’t used to the materials, but neither was anyone else, really. At this point the quality didn’t matter so much.

Unfortunately there were so many spectators around - and the troll had to pose for so many autographs and pictures - that he didn't have much time to build anything at all. Shoot! Ganyma decided to lay down a layer of cold water to freeze overnight and improve his foundation.  
Sypon rolled 3 100-sided dice: 85, 62, 2 Total: 149 (3-300)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:03 pm
Panili could absolutely do this! Her blood was warm, but her spirit warmer! And, living at the top of Busthind couldn't hurt any, right?

She waddled out to the playing field and stuck her tongue out, waiting for the perfect moment to strike.  

Sypon
Vice Captain

Sypon rolled 2 100-sided dice: 30, 52 Total: 82 (2-200)

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:04 pm
149 - 82 = 67

Panili underestimated the power of the cold. Well, she was no wuss in the frigid air, but she didn't quit excel as much as she wanted too either. But, it was fine! It... was fine.

As soon as she felt her jaw getting tired, Panili rushed around trying to pick up the biggest, most perfect snowflake.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:05 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Tsarzi Ameroc
My talent category is: Dance
My choice is: C

Current Score:

Performative skiing was more interesting that "how many canons can you set up before they blow up". This was something within her control, not a hovering drone getting impatient and lighting up the fireworks.

A bit of a dangerous mix too, to be skiing downhill while attempting to perform. A certain mix of focus and skill. Tsarzi would sign up for that.

Tsarzi stretched to warm up her muscles before getting prepped to go down the mountain. Shifting her weight, finding her balance, cracking her neck. She was ready. with a push from behind, she was off.

Weapons handling could have been interesting, but given Tsarrzi would have been wielding trench knives, most of what she could have done would be to slice flags while passing. Dancing, though what she was doing was less strictly dance as classically thought of, took some more creativity and agility. In a performance comparable to her past acts as αWulf, she ducked and wove, adapting what she could of her moving meditations into a downhill ski bound kata. More leisurely and wider twists on the lazier sweeps, and tight full body motions to hook around the sharper curves and turns. Her practice in keeping well balanced served her well here to handle the skis confidently.

Taki-di

Sypon rolled 1 100-sided dice: 34 Total: 34 (1-100)

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:06 pm
Run run run! She got one! It was of middling size (again? agh!) but that was a-ok. The orangeblood rushed as fast as she could to the judges table, hopping up and down to get them to see her so that they could measure her snowflake before it shrank too much.

And there it was! Pretty small, but not bad if she did say so herself. She happily skipped off to complete more activities and loosen up her mouth a bit.

67 - 34 = 33  
Taki-di rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 2 Total: 3 (2-12)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:10 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Tsarzi Ameroc
Yesterday's Total: -
Damage: -
Repair: -
New Total: 3

Building Material for Tomorrow: Plain Ol’ Ice Chunks

Tsarzi was familiar with construction at this point. Well familiar. She'd helped with plumbing and wiring and setting the concrete, the foundations, the frame. She's seen it and done it, been there from start to finish with the Lightseekers.

Ice was not the material to build the kind of hive she was familiar with out of.

Ice is not what she'd call an appropriate material to build shelter out of unless necessary, given the downfalls. It took a certain ingenuity when it was all you had available to fashion it into a shelter, but she was used to having a spread of materials at her disposal to build proper blueprints.

Here she'd been given nothing. All the structures she'd built would take more than one troll to accomplish and she doubted the ice would truly hold up or be able to accomplish the methods she knew. So Tsarzi spend time observing others. As a result, her start was simple and not the sturdiest, but, it was a start and she would see it improve over time.

Taki-di

Sypon rolled 3 100-sided dice: 62, 59, 94 Total: 215 (3-300)

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:11 pm
Aandes would wait anxiously for the day where he could skate in front of a crowd. Last winter bloodfest there was what -- GERBILS? No. At some point, there had to be some kind of event for him. There was a downhill talent event, but - ugh - he'd certainly want to observe that. Judge that. Laugh at that.

No, he'd do something much more casual this Bloodfest. Sure, he wanted to get his hands dirty for some medals, but he was a busy man with a bum knee. Snowflakes were his jam.  
Sypon rolled 2 100-sided dice: 1, 32 Total: 33 (2-200)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:13 pm
All of his years of ice cream conniseurship had trained Aandes well. He looked around for a snowflake to grab, biding his time easily with his tongue straight out. Did he look like a lunatic? Perhaps. Did everyone else? Yes. That's what was really important: context.

215 - 33 = 182  

Sypon
Vice Captain

Sypon rolled 1 100-sided dice: 26 Total: 26 (1-100)

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:15 pm
As confident as he was, Aandes was surprised out of his damn mind when a goliath snowflake actually landed on his tongue. Whoa!! He'd better run fast, or this thing would dwindle like crazy.

Fortunately, his initial surprise didn't stop him from rushing to the judges and presenting his tongue. He'd caught a massive snowflake - on the first day! Aandes left the event area with a smug smirk and a need for a hot cocoa.

182 - 26 = 156  
Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces