azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:12 am
Inside the gym there was a pathway that lead to the remodelled area. It took up a fairly good area and spanned two floors so that those who took advantage could scale up and downwards if they wanted. It looked as if there were not many actively using it, besides what looked like two teens (one a redhead and another with black hair and a purple streak).

"I have, yes. Useful when when you're having to take a fall to avoid worse damage." His head tilted to the side briefly, then the other. "... and a few other things that I've had to get back into since things got a little more interesting for me back in March."

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:38 am
"Good. Falling is inevitable with something like this. Just a matter of falling the right way to avoid hurting yourself."

Shun looked over the area now that they were inside. It was pretty impressive just from looking at it. There were a lot of potential paths one could take while traversing this area. Mentally, he was plotting out where he would go exactly to start off.

Stretching lightly, he glanced to the side, "Ready, then?"

azuredreams

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:38 am
"Considering that I've actually been fighting for longer than you've been alive ..." Jeremiah's lips twitched. "I've learned how to take a fall because it's an excellent way to counter-attack." Which was the only time he was going to possibly hint at a less than stellar youth.

Blue-green eyes cut to the layout and he was nodding. There was a place in particular he saw that he wanted to get to. "Absolutely," he replied, shoulders rolling and then his neck. His fingers twitched a bit before he nodded towards Shun and, once the other was starting, took off himself.

Blade Kuroda
>___>;; feel free to play around with the layout. it really is meant to be a parkour playground of DOOM AND WONDER.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:46 am
Shun regarded the older man curiously for that comment, but he just nodded in turn. Once Jeremiah confirmed that he was all set, he let out a breath, then bolted on off.

He easily vaulted over a smaller obstacle, making his way towards an area that had a few higher platforms. The younger detective hopped onto a sort of rail, using it as a sort of launching point so that he could grab a ledge higher up. After climbing up, he began moving across a series of what appeared to be crates, bounding over the gaps between them as he advanced to the other side of his current platform.

azuredreams

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:06 pm
Jeremiah picked a slightly different route, something that involved a steeper climb upwards. He wanted to be up higher and was apparently adept at using his hands to pull himself up onto ledges and made quick work of a thin beam connecting two platforms.

He was platform away from Shun, a large gap between the two of them, but it was ignored for now as he was sliding down a slanted bit of wall to a lower area.

Shun was given a brief wave and a flash of a troublesome grin. It was a rare sight.

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:09 pm
Jeremiah could certainly move. Shun couldn't watch him too closely as he needed to focus on his own path. It could get a little disastrous if he let himself get too distracted while he was running. He did pause on top his current platform to look over at the other detective, who wasn't too far from where he was right now.

He was sliding down a wall.

Grinning.

Shun wasn't entirely certain what to make of that. He folded his arms, watching and waiting to see just what Jeremiah was about to try and pull off.

Azuredreams

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:14 pm
Jeremiah remembered her words; Leila's words. Jump again. If he was wrong about this-

Well.

It would not be pretty but at least it wouldn't hurt.

So when he reached the bottom of the slide he jumped and, right as it looked like he was not going to make the next platform (the one that Shun was on), he jumped again.

As if he had not just jumped before and gained that extra bit he needed to reach and make it to the platform to pull himself up.

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:29 pm
Shun just. Stared. As Jeremiah seemed to have jumped off of nothing in midair. That was a little bizarre to see but also holy s**t. Even once the other detective had cleared the jump and pulled himself up, he was still staring for awhile longer, trying to register what had just happened.

He shouldn't be surprised at these things anymore. And yet Ashdown still managed to do just that.

"God damn, Jeremiah. You can run super fast and jump off of nothing?" he remarked.

If he had to chase down any criminal again, they were <******** class="quote">
Azuredreams

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:35 pm
"Apparently," he laughed, a little breathless and a faint flush to his cheeks as he pulled himself the rest of the way up.

"Townhome mentioned it to me a bit back? To jump again, so I took a chance and tried it." Jeremiah rolled his shoulders, shaking his head. "I would have been hell for people if I could have done this younger."

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:47 pm
"No s**t. I am honestly a little envious," he blinked. Back in New York, he had to chase some people down here and there. Picking up on parkour was to help deal with that, which helped a great deal. But if he had abilities like that, reaching a fleeing criminal would have been so much easier.

Azuredreams

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:05 am
"Mm, you can probably do it with ease in other ashdown if you wanted. It's honestly preferred to my," Jeremiah let out a sigh, "lucky aim."

Which made a mockery of his natural ability and years of practice when it came to shooting and other things involving accuracy.

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:33 am
"Hm... yes possibly."

Shun was going to need and try that at some point in Other Ashdown. Except maybe he could run faster without the need of going woooooosh at the same time.

He took note of that sigh, recalling the older detective's distaste for his magical aiming abilities.

"So... can you only jump off of the air once or can you keep doing that?"

This had the potential of getting really ridiculous.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:20 pm
"Just once, I think." Jeremiah snorted. "Mostly because that's what Townhome said to me? I might try later at a safer avenue to see if it's multiple times but I don't know that other ashdown hates me that much."

Not that it seemed as if other ashdown hated him so much as it was clearly looking out for him but Jeremiah refused to see it that way.

He stretched his arms above his head, rolling his head from side to side. "Ridiculousness aside, let's do this for real."

As in without him using abilities because that really did take the fun out of things.

Blade Kuroda
could prob wrap on your next post or my next post! just FTB on parkour fun times > : D

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:29 pm
"Yes... doing so on flat ground would be a good place to test that out."

Shun rolled his shoulders and loosened himself back up.

"Very well then. Let us see what you can really do," he stated before he started running off once more.

Azuredreams
Sounds good!

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items