Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:59 am
assault

Viktor made a series of undignified noise, first from the crack in the face and then a very sad sounding breathless noise as Jeremiah hit him in the gut. He hit the ground like a ton of bricks, clutching around his middle and his face and he was pretty helpless to stop the detective from taking his camera.

"Keep away from us Viktor," Alg bristled, and while he'd been white with stiff rage moments before, he was now red as beet and pointing a finger down at the paparazzi. "No one cares about any of this but you and your sick need to harass me."

The scumbag laughed to himself, painfully, spitting a bit of blood onto the cement. If pedestrians saw, they were ignoring it.

Alg's nostrils flared in anger and he stepped back, "Stay away from all of our family."

azuredreams

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:35 pm
assault

It was just a reminder that Jeremiah and Algie worked very well together. Efficiently even. There were a few reasons why, when they had been younger, people had just gone the other direction as opposed to deal with them.

The taller man had the juvenile desire to smash the camera but he was not going to do that, instead he was flipping through settings and deleting all the pictures. Then, just to be certain, the SD card was taken as well. "You'd do best to listen," Jeremiah said stonily, dropping the camera (now without the pictures or it's SD), "because this is the only warning you get about your stalking habit before steps are taken."

There was paparazzi and there was what Viktor was doing. Jeremiah gave the man one last disdainful look before he was looking to Alg again. His own face was not red but there was anger still clear in his eyes. A hand was held out for him to take and to step over Viktor and leave him where he was.

No need to acknowledge him anymore.

iloveyouDIE

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:17 am
only the ring finger knows || nando & jer prep

Nando of course looked perfect in a dusky grey suit with a shirt color to compliment the groom's selection of accent colors. Nando, like Jeremiah, had mastered the 'perfect level of stubble' and he cut quite a figure with his silver hair and complimenting clothing. Since it was a garden wedding he'd bypassed a tie for a bit more of an open button relaxed look but they hadn't gotten it quite as relaxed as Jeremiah had asked for.

Not when his mother had some say in it. There was now linens and flowers and there would of course be a catered meal afterwards.

The italian was adjusting Jeremiah's shirt and jacket, "Nervous?"

Jeremiah's lapels were smoothed and he may have been fussing.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:57 pm
only the ring finger knows || nando & jer prep

"My shirt is fine, Nando," he mumbled-grumbled at his friend. Jeremiah was wearing complimenting colors though that was probably because Nando and Ash had managed to coordinate all of their suits. Any other time the detective might have been annoyed, now he was simply trying to quell the stomach flutters.

"Something like that," he admitted, looking around the entire set up in the garden. "As much as I tried, there really was no way to stop mother from putting more into this entire thing." There was a small sigh because Ashley probably had helped coordinate.

Never mind that said man was off somewhere with his soon to be husband. Right. Definitely a little nervous even if he was ridiculously happy at the same time.  

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:59 pm
only the ring finger knows || ashley & alg prep

"For the love of ..." Ashley was nearly to the point he was going to start cursing in Gaelic as he reached once more for Algie's glasses. "I just cleaned these." He was not going to have his friend get married in smudgey glasses.

It just would not do.

After that he was settling them back onto Algie's face and giving him a once over by walking around him in a small circle. At least he had managed to get the other to wear not tweed (but it cost him a couple tweed blazers). Then he was stepping close again and picking off what was probably an imaginary piece of lint.

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:17 am
only the ring finger knows || ashley & alg prep

Alg was a ball of anxiety.. and excitement but mostly the former. Ashley was going to get it if he messed with his glasses again though.

"I'm not sure if I or you are worse about this.." He frowned at the smaller man, though his frown went back to the mirror where he was looking at himself with displeasure. The suit was lovely and he looked good for what it was... but what about him. Alg frowned deeper and tried to suck in his stomach.

Poor self-esteem was rearing it's ugly head.

The next time Ashley reached for another piece of imaginary dust, fuzz or lint, he was getting a whack on the hand.

azuredreams

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:31 am
only the ring finger knows || nando and jer prep

Nando had, of course, a proper imitation voice for Meredith though he had to make sure she wasn't lurking before using it.

"Jeremiah Percival-" He put on the cultured english tones, "-this is the only wedding I get."

Nando laid off of the shirt but he was circling the other man, much like his own husband was elsewhere. He maybe wiped a stray hair from the other's back before coming around in front of him.

"It'll be fine, yes?" He grinned and patted the other's shoulders reassuringly. "I'm almost 85-" he squinted an eye as he thought, clearly being an a**, "90- percent positive neither of you will run off at the altar."

azuredreams

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:59 am
only the ring finger knows || ashley & algie

"Oh you are, judging by the 'Ash if you mess with my glasses one more time I'm going to punch you' look I'm getting." Ashley chuckled, reigning himself in from plucking at the other man's clothing.

Instead he was latching onto him, arm sliding around him and pulling him away from the mirror.

"You look good Alg," he said, squeezing his friend, "probably even better than I did when I got married to Nando." A hand flicked through the air, mismatched eyes glinting impishly.

"Stop worrying about what you look like to you so much as knowing that you're likely to short circuit Jeremiah's brain."  

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:02 am
only the ring finger knows || nando and jeremiah

"That right there?" Jeremiah pointed a finger at Nando. "That's exactly why there needs to be at least two countries and an ocean between us most of the time." He definitely wanted to punch him but he was not going to ruin what his mother set up.

Or his wedding day with Algie.

"Stop picking imaginary things off of my suit, it's fine." Not that he did not have nervous jitters because he did but this really-

He went quiet a moment as it settled into his mind that he was going to marry Algie today.

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:07 am
vows

He holds his hand and looks around to small gathering that is there. It's not many, just their remaining parents and their two friends (who did not count for much with how much annoyance they could cause).

It's simple enough really, the ceremony, but there's supposed to be vows and Jeremiah was never one for speeches unless he had them prepared in advance. Instead he leans forward until his lips brush Algie's cheek and there's a gasp from Ashley about no kissing yet that has him flipping him off with an annoyed gestured.

Instead Jeremiah is murmuring softly his vows just for Algie to hear and no one else.

Just you, he starts, and me and the rest of the world falls away. There is more of course but no one needs to know just how soppy Jeremiah Mercer really is.

iloveyouDIE

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:22 pm
only the ring finger knows || alg & ash

Alg sighed as he was pulled away from the mirror, sighed again as Ash squeezed at him, but he was deep down grateful to his friend. He really was hopeless without people around to guide him away from himself.

"Bollocks," He grumbled, "You lot looked like bloody models."

He continud to smooth his clothes, even after being told not to, and continued to suck in his gut because he also refused to think he could short circuit Jeremiah's brain. Even if he was told a million times, he'd never believe it.

Alg checked his watch and his stomach spun, "It's time to go.."

He was already getting choked up.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:27 pm
only the ring finger knows || nando & jer

"Oh we need that much space for both of our egos, old friend." Nando laughed.

The italian turned Jeremiah towards the door, checked a pocket watch that happened to look fantastic with his outfit, and grinned. He squared himself in front of the other man, smoothed his hands over Jeremiah's shoulders, straightened his lapels, and he was finished.

"It's time," And Nando smiled, the genuine smile that wasn't tinted with mischief. The kind reserved for those who only knew him well enough to deserve it, "I'm very happy for you. It'll be wonderful and it's about damn time, yes? Way overdue."

He clapped his hands to Jeremiah's cheeks and enthusiastically put a kiss on each of them. Damn Italians.  

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:42 pm
vows

Alg can't bear to make himself look around. He's already too caught up in his own emotions, disbelief, anxiety, love and pride. This isn't something he could have imagined a few years ago, something he couldn't have imagined for the majority of his life, but here he was holding the hand of the man he'd loved his entire life and even laughing at Jeremiah's enthusiasm to kiss him, he couldn't help the tears.

Alg had always been prone to crying.

He mopped at his eyes awkwardly, smiled as Jeremiah spoke to him and him alone, but he isn't sure what to say. The man who made a living on words had none for his own wedding.

It's all I ever wanted. Just you, Algie murmurs back, choking on anything else and waving a hand in front of his face, a sign he couldn't say more and that the officiant should move along.

Whatever else is said is a blur. All Alg can do is look at their hands, and look up at Jeremiah's face, and struggle with the exploding feeling in his chest that he can't seem to control.

There is laughter though, and sniffles, when finally Jeremiah is told, "Now you can kiss your husband."

azuredreams

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:06 am
vows

The smile on Jeremiah's face is quite ridiculous and entirely out of place for most to have ever seen - his mother included - but Algie has seen it before and he sees it again now.

Yet he is not inclined to be traditional because he is forever against the mold in the small ways that he can manage. The first thing Jeremiah does is lean in and kiss the corner of Algie's eyes, catching those bit of tears and kissing them away.

Then, cradling the other man's head in his hands, he finally kisses him. "We have the rest of our lives together, Algernon Mercer," there's a gasp from his mother who had not expected it and a knowing look from their two friends, "and that is everything to me. Just like you are." Then he kisses him again and, because he can, dips his husband.

iloveyouDIE

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:57 pm
swoon

There had been food and somehow Meredith, despite requests of no dancing, had insisted each of the grooms dance with her at least once to a bit of music. Overall their impromptu wedding had been nice, even when the wine came out and after Nando and Ash had both disappeared.

Alg and Jer had slipped away eventually, granted privacy in the guest house (though to some it was a normal sized house), and finally were alone.

They enjoyed their privacy, enjoyed the good alcohol, enjoyed eachother and now Alg pressed close to Jeremiah - his husband - glasses and clothing long discarded. He drapped himself across the other, hand finding the other man's and lifting it to look at.

His fingers brushed over their wedding rings.

"We're married..." He said again, he kept saying it, as if it would go away if he didn't reinforce the fact verbally over and over again.

azuredreams

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces