Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:51 pm
cibarium
PAGING THE PEACEFUL ONE

Eve is a pagan witch. Pax has demonstrated magic that looks a lot like conventional witchcraft. They should meet and talk about herbalism, and Eve has some questions about Other Ashdown, so maybe some neat exposition can happen when all this stuff combines in an RP! :3

Cool!! Tag me in when you're ready <3  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:49 am
ATTN: ???
Rabbit has reflected on the otherworld (x x), is now in the otherworld and can't get out (x), and is ready for the third part of his quest with I Don't Know Who! heart

bring it awn

escape

Smerdle

Scamp

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:55 pm
ATTN: ASCENCION
Zac - leaving the beach house is - frazzled and guilty. And while she (in theory) doesn't know (yet)... that he did a drop by visit. He does have something he wants to drop off with her before making as awkward of an exit as he can, with no effort involved on being awkward

Here be guilt...

shibrogane
Sorry! this can be ... a handful of lines It's mostly to settle my charicter's mind before he gets eaten by guilt.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:43 pm
Chris needs a way into other Ashdown and thinks Sunny is the answer. He even has the cigs she likes.  

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:30 pm
Algie is txting you. How're the books?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:30 pm
SHIBE I GOT A COOL THING!
What is the cool thing? Riser Power
Where are your reqs? [Here]

RED, GOLD, & GREEN
Asiya can literally blend into the surrounds around her. If she concentrates, then she can turn into the colors of things in her immediate area. Essentially, this allows her to hide in plain sight. She has to be concentrating, however, for this to work. Also -- the more still she is, the more difficult she is to spot. If Asiya is running or making a lot of movement (thus, not concentrating), then she will be able to be seen by others. Asiya needs to be able to maintain focus in order for this to work. If anything breaks her concentration, then she will be able to be seen.

This power is based off of Chinese artist Liu Bolin's work, as seen here.

shibrogane

Mriae

Devoted Cleric

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:06 pm
Mriae

RED, GOLD, & GREEN
Asiya can literally blend into the surrounds around her. If she concentrates, then she can turn into the colors of things in her immediate area. Essentially, this allows her to hide in plain sight. She has to be concentrating, however, for this to work. Also -- the more still she is, the more difficult she is to spot. If Asiya is running or making a lot of movement (thus, not concentrating), then she will be able to be seen by others. Asiya needs to be able to maintain focus in order for this to work. If anything breaks her concentration, then she will be able to be seen.

This power is based off of Chinese artist Liu Bolin's work, as seen here.

shibrogane

This is waaaay too powerful for a Riser ability. You'll need to scale it back.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:34 am

My Aura Has Never Been Pinker!
Asiya can see the auras of other people. Auras show up as rings of color around an individual. Seeing these auras doesn't let her do anything special. It just gives her information on an individual's mood/overall status. If an aura is gray, for example, Asiya might know that a person is sick. She doesn't know what they are sick with -- she just knows that something is generally not well with the person. She cannot see the auras of dead people or individuals from Other Ashdown. She can also not view multiple auras at a time. She has to focus on one person in front of her for it to work. Attempting to view multiple auras at once just ends up in sensory overload for Asiya, which generally takes the form of a migraine or severe vertigo.

shibrogane
Switching to a different power that I had in mind.

Mriae

Devoted Cleric

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 3:24 pm
Mriae

Asiya can see the auras of other people. Auras show up as rings of color around an individual. Seeing these auras doesn't let her do anything special. It just gives her information on an individual's mood/overall status. If an aura is gray, for example, Asiya might know that a person is sick. She doesn't know what they are sick with -- she just knows that something is generally not well with the person. She cannot see the auras of dead people or individuals from Other Ashdown. She can also not view multiple auras at a time. She has to focus on one person in front of her for it to work. Attempting to view multiple auras at once just ends up in sensory overload for Asiya, which generally takes the form of a migraine or severe vertigo.

shibrogane
Switching to a different power that I had in mind.

This is better, but it should either be on all the time like Aleksy's Sight or you should put in a note that you as a player will have to check with other players before you use it.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 3:33 pm

Asiya can see the auras of other people. Auras show up as rings of color around an individual. Seeing these auras doesn't let her do anything special. It just gives her information on an individual's mood/overall status. If an aura is gray, for example, Asiya might know that a person is sick. She doesn't know what they are sick with -- she just knows that something is generally not well with the person. She cannot see the auras of dead people or individuals from Other Ashdown. She can also not view multiple auras at a time. She has to focus on one person in front of her for it to work. Attempting to view multiple auras at once just ends up in sensory overload for Asiya, which generally takes the form of a migraine or severe vertigo. This ability is one that functions all the time for Asiya; she cannot turn it off.

OOC Note: I'll probably PM/talk with potential RP partners beforehand, to see which color aura they want to have for their character. I don't want to just randomly assign a character a specific aura color.
shibrogane
Made a note that it's a continual ability. I also wanted to ask folks which color they'd prefer for auras and the like, anyway. It's not something I want to just...randomly assign someone, especially a character that isn't mine.

Mriae

Devoted Cleric

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 3:42 pm
Mriae

Asiya can see the auras of other people. Auras show up as rings of color around an individual. Seeing these auras doesn't let her do anything special. It just gives her information on an individual's mood/overall status. If an aura is gray, for example, Asiya might know that a person is sick. She doesn't know what they are sick with -- she just knows that something is generally not well with the person. She cannot see the auras of dead people or individuals from Other Ashdown. She can also not view multiple auras at a time. She has to focus on one person in front of her for it to work. Attempting to view multiple auras at once just ends up in sensory overload for Asiya, which generally takes the form of a migraine or severe vertigo. This ability is one that functions all the time for Asiya; she cannot turn it off.

OOC Note: I'll probably PM/talk with potential RP partners beforehand, to see which color aura they want to have for their character. I don't want to just randomly assign a character a specific aura color.
shibrogane
Made a note that it's a continual ability. I also wanted to ask folks which color they'd prefer for auras and the like, anyway. It's not something I want to just...randomly assign someone, especially a character that isn't mine.

Alright then, I'll approve it.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:44 am
HAILING THE UNKNOWABLE COSMIC HORROR
So...Zac is loose in Ashdown with a head full of bad thoughts, a sliver of emotion short and desiring answers which he probably won't get this round!

Lay it on me bro...
Link to be added in a moment because I do things backwards.

shibrogane

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:51 am
PAGING THE PEACEFUL ONE
What do you need from the Peaceful One? It is sleeping, or something.

Hospital gay time plz
START 4 U
shibrogane

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:29 pm
shibrogane

hey, uh. jeremiah wants to say hi. to the person he can't be friends with. jer-bear is so sad.  

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:06 pm
What is the cool thing? Additional Power