Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:53 am
RainNekoFairy

User ImageDamon listened to the stallion 'tease' Shinjiro and he laughed slightly. "Yes he does like you. I never pair up a horse and human that won't be perfect for each other. In this case I think that Abyssion will make you more comfortable and confident. And I feel you will be able to curb his playful nature."

He watched Shinjiro for a few moments more before finding a stall for the stallion and putting a name plaque on the door. Next to it was a shelf for the grooming supplies. "When your done would you like to get something to eat with me?" He asked actually having a small crush on this boy as well. "Unless your busy or something that is."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:58 am
User Image
Shinjiro Sanada

Shinjiro listened to Damon's reasons for pairing them together. "What's wrong with my confidence? I have plenty of confidence." Abbysion snorted as if laughing nefore bumping him a bit. "I do!" Just not around Damon. Damon suddenly asked if he'd like to have lunch with him, making Shinjiro blush heavily. "Ah....I-I guess. I mean, I definitely wouldn't mind....Is it....Is it allowed?"

the gothic beauty 2

immortal reinhardt

Fortunate Abductee

4,550 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:10 pm
RainNekoFairy

User Image"I don't see why it wouldn't be allowed. I know several teachers that married students, lunch won't be a problem." He smiled again as he patted the horse's side before watching his student finish grooming. When he was done he pointed to a stall and waited for a moment. "When your done you can put him in the stall. Then we can find a suitable place for lunch."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:17 am
User Image
Shinjiro Sanada

Married!? Was he serious!? He blushed heavily as he finished grooming Abyssion. Damon spoke again and Shinjiro nodded before leading Abyssion into his stall. He was pushed into the hay by the horse and shook his head. Playful and maybe dangerous. Walking out of the stall, he patted himself off and looked at Damon. "R-Ready when you are, Professor." Did he sound more confident that he thought? Probably not. He was going to have lunch with Damon. Just an hour ago, he couldn't even bring himself to say hi to the man!

the gothic beauty 2

immortal reinhardt

Fortunate Abductee

4,550 Points
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:44 am
RainNekoFairy

User ImageDamon smiled and walked out of the stables and towards the main buildings of the campus. He thought about where they could go. A nicer restaurant probably. Of course he didn't know what the other would like to eat but he figured that the restaurant would work best.

"So I was thinking of going to the restaurant off campus. I'll pay of course since your my student and I am the one that suggested it." He smiled at Shinjiro before looking away.

((shall I set up the restaurant?))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:38 pm
User Image
Shinjiro Sanada

"Ah....A restaurant...?" That didn't sound like a very comfortable place. But, this was his chance to get to know Damon. He'd suck it up. "Alright. Let's go. Uh....Are you sure you want to pay for it all?"

the gothic beauty 2

immortal reinhardt

Fortunate Abductee

4,550 Points
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

OniKikioAi

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:24 am
Jez Robin

User Image
Agraj Guptari-Taka'shi

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖

Agraj led Agasaya into the stable she was a lot calmer now that she had a good run and work out. She snorted a bit relaxed, her strong neck bent to nibble at Agraj's shirt and hair. She bumped him lightly on the shoulder asking for attention, Agraj laughed at her. And turned to meet her head, it slammed into his chest and he let out a bit of a forced breath. But still the red head smile was on his face as he scratched her roughly behind the ears giving into her demand for attention. She lifted her head and nickered at him again, and Agraj laughed and lead the mare to her stall.

❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:08 am
User Image
Smith Doe
Escaped Psychopath
With a lopsided grin Smith nodded and followed his beloved Ginger. He made it a point to be as quiet as possible, going so far as to silencing even his movements. Once in the barn though gripped Agraj's shoulders form behind. There were so many horse beasts there. It was a frightening thing.
The half-breed's trembling was visibly noticeable, but he was still making certain he didn't make any sounds in his movements. His voice came out quieted but none-the-less shaky, "Agraj, ginger, love, they won't hurt me if I'm quiet right? They won't try and attack right?" It was incredible how brave his dear Ginger Snap was among all these frightening creatures. Smith knew that his ginger snap would protect him, but that didn't make it any more easy on him in this place.

{It's okay. I've started a new job and things are pretty hectic because surprise! Not only have I two jobs but it's about time to move again...Yay. -_-}

OniKikioAi

Jez Robin

Dapper Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

OniKikioAi

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:32 am
Jez Robin

User Image
Agraj Guptari-Taka'shi

Agraj looked back at Smith, "They wont hurt you, but being quiet will make sure they dont get scared by you" he said you Smith as he brought the mare into her stall. Taking off her bridal and placing the halter on her, the cross-ties hooked up to her halter, and bit by bit he began to remove the saddle and other ridding equipment. There was a little sweat on her body but she worked hard today so Agraj thought a good brushing and bath were in order. The red head pulled out his softest brush and began to run it over the mare's body.

((OCC: Oh ok, good luck with the move.))

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:29 pm
User Image
Smith Doe
Escaped Psychopath
The horse beasts would fear him? This was a strange concept to the half-breed. Of course, just about everything was a strange concept to him. The only thing that wasn't a strange concept to him was his Ginger Snap, Agraj. Agraj made sense...when he wasn't talking about horses that is. Those large things still scared him.
Smith sat up on the gate as he watched in wonder at what Agraj was doing. Being so close to such a majestically frightening creature. Truly, Agraj was a man among men. So strong of resolve, body, spirit, and mind. Smith both loved and envied these qualities in Agraj. It was also slightly depressing that he felt grotesquely inferior to the on he loved so much.

{Lol, thank you}

OniKikioAi

Jez Robin

Dapper Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

OniKikioAi

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:45 am
Jez Robin

User Image
Agraj Guptari-Taka'shi

Agraj brushed down that mare's body with the gently brush making sure he didn't miss any part of her body. The dark mare let out a heavy sigh at the feeling, he glanced at Smith who was sitting there looking at them before he turned his attention back to the mare. "If you dont interact with your fear you will never get over it," he knew that Smith was a little uneasy around horses and for some reason Agraj decided that if this man was going to be following him around he was going to have to get used to horses sooner or later. He unhooked the cross ties and held onto the mare halter as he walked the graceful creature to the wash stall where she stood patiently while he hooked her up to the cross ties there. He took hold of the hose and began to run the water over his hand making sure that it was the right tempter for her before he let the water run over her body.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:53 pm
User Image
╔═.♥.════════════════╗
ιүα
∂яαмαтιc vαмριяε

" don'т worry, ι wonт вιтe yoυ.
aт leaѕт, noт ιn тнe way yoυ're aғraιd oғ "

╚════════════════.♥.═╝

Iya half skipped into the stables, humming a small tune. He wore a loose, frilly, white top, booty shorts, stockings, and flats. "Afternoon! I'm hungry!" He announced. With the manner of dress and the girly voice of his, Iya is often mistaken as a female. He began to walk around the stable with a smile on his face, humming happily.

OniKikioAi
Jez Robin

TheSecondARISU

Demonic Doll

12,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Junior Trader 100

Jez Robin

Dapper Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:47 pm
User Image
Smith Doe
Escaped Psychopath
Smith sighed much in the manner a young child would when they were bored. He decided that perhaps he should at least try being brave. After all, his Ginger Snap requested it of him. In a way at least.
The half breed cautiously approached the horse beast. He was slowly reaching out his hand and then jumped back to the gate when he heard the voice of some new person. He peered over the wood and saw someone approaching. "It's a fair type!" he whispered rather loudly. "Don't worry Agraj my Ginger Snap, I will keep you protected from the fair type!" In his own mental state, 'fair type' meant female, or woman. He associated females with being horrible creatures. After all, his own mother wanted him dead.
He stood and looked right at the fair type. "The roots speak of a glass bird, step no closer least the fury of a thousand cotton balls come your way!" He announced.

OniKikioAi

TheSecondARISU

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:58 am
User Image
╔═.♥.═══════════════╗
ιүα
∂яαмαтιc vαмριяε

" don'т worry, ι wonт вιтe yoυ.
aт leaѕт, noт ιn тнe way yoυ're aғraιd oғ "

╚═══════════════.♥.═╝

Stopping in his tracks hearing the first words out of the man's lips. "I am not a fair folk." He whined. "Wait... am I?!" Quickly, his hands shoot up to his ears, gently stroking them. Finding no point to them he shook his head and grinned. "Aye, not of the fair folk!" Iya hummed, grinning taking a step forward, stopping at the spew of nonsense. His mind drew a blank as he tried to make sense of what Smith was saying. To preoccupied with that, he didn't even think what he was saying. "The guarddog crocks at miday as he polishes the seed of the odd belly." He says back, shrugging.

OniKikioAi
Jez Robin

TheSecondARISU

Demonic Doll

12,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Junior Trader 100

OniKikioAi

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:08 pm
Jez Robin

User Image
Agraj Guptari-Taka'shi

Agraj rolled his eyes at the strangeness that was happening around him, while Agasaya nickered at the comedy of it all. Agasaya maybe a horse but she was one of the smartest mares at the barn able to pick up on the feeling of a room or her rider with ease. This made her a danger to most riders because if the rider was not comfortable with themselves she could dismount them in a matter of seconds. Agraj scratched her neck with blunt finger nails before turning around to turn off the hose. Silently he took the scraper and scrape the water off of the beast's body he glanced back at Smith "What do you mean fairy folk Smith?" he wanted to know what the man meant, since he often spoke with weird substitutes for objects and people.

Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces