Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:20 am
10010║▌│ ▌█ │█│║♪BridgetDonnikin~EchoShock♪║▌│█│║▌║█│║0110100

User Image

The guards had changed their tune from hearing a mere mention from the call, so in a way there was nothing they could do unless having to think about option two and out for months for what Deadshot could do to them in a blink of an eye. Echo watched them step out of the way and looked back into him with a confused look but assuring that there isnt anything to worry about from the friendly smile. Everything she was hearing was coming from the sounds that were outside, making her feel happy about being ready to leave without having to deal with anyone trying to stop them at this moment.

Though she was wanting to get out and run free Echo did remember that it was only a temporary thing, since Deadshot did say that would be coming back once she had enough outside. Not the answer she wanted to hear but then again even if Echo did go out to see things for a moment, what would happen later on since she never thought this far in the plan of escape but shook the idea off replying back.
"I dont know what to do first with so many things out there to do, I know the first would be at least breathing fresh air and see whats outside the building in the first place. Theres a lot I would want to do out there that I can't keep a mental note on each thing that comes to mind even right now with new things coming up to do. I guess I dont know until I take the first step through the gate, and also we can take whichever you like to since its rare I be in vehicles....I just wanna look out at the bright things out there."

Echo really had no idea about taking a bike or car since the only times she had been in a car was being brought to the Brotherhood or being transported somewhere on the premises, she just looked out reaching a hand out to be lit up by the warmth of the sun. This was it now and Echo took her first steps out of the building onto the concrete pavement, hearing her feet scrape against the hard surface but it was till looking forward that had became a challenge as she almost recoiled back inside. Since being in artificial light of the flouresent bulbs her eyes were not used to the bright lights from the sun, however the feeling may had hurt but past as she had made her way about in the middle from the outer gates and the building. Echo had no words to say as her thoughts were rambling of the new bright things being seen in person, not in front of a computer screen to study about the world outside while she was seeing a part of it first hand. Even as speechless as she was Echo looked back over to Deadshot, waving her hand constantly to have him come out with her as she was wired being happy to gain this request. The fact about having to come back to base was left out of mind, but would have to happen eventually once their fun was over.
"I can't believe how bright it is outside and not a single bad cloud in the sky or a single meanie out to drag me back inside. I don't know why your always inside a lot but this is all to much to handle that the next thing to do is anything at this moment."

She was very happy as her headset was picking up the sound of a few birds chirping, only it was more interesting because of the fact they were much more closer than just a window away. looking back to Deadshot in anticipation, Echo was just all smiles waiting for him to come out as the guards slowly back away just enough to just watch the two walk away.

110110║▌│ ▌█ ▌ ║│ ▌█ ▌ │█│║ ♪ ║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│█│║0110100

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:40 am
Zenon Munroe

User Image

Zenon looked at Hanna and shook his head as he tied his long hair into a pony tail ''No I haven't...but I am guessing that you did at one point, am I right or wrong?. I may have a pretty lax nature but it is because I just do not take life so seriously but however it does not mean that I am lazy or anything as I said before I just do not take life so seriously. Although, I am glad to be in the company of two beautiful females such yourselves'' Said Zenon taking both of their hands and kissing them both at the same time while smiling a truly gentlemanly smile at the both of them.  

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Heartlesscereallover

Hallowed Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:38 am
User Image
User ImageBrandon "DeadShot" ThurmanUser Image

Brandon just watched as the girl made her way out into the light. She didn't know what she wanted to do first after breathing real air. Her deciding to let him choose the mode of transportation made him smirk. He liked his bike but with the way she was cooped up and seemed to enjoy the fact that she was in real sunlight made him rethink the bike. "Yeah being under those bulbs for so long can make adjusting to natural light hard at first. Tell you what kid we'll take the bike some other time cause right now I'm sure the wind flying by would drive your mind into over load." He had said as she made her way out toward the gate and turn to wave him onward. A smile had been hidden under his hand as he slowly walked out. Little did they forget an outing for him wasn't an hour or three. He came back when he felt like it and the real guards never try to stop him.

He'd bring the kid back in a couple of days if she wanted to stay out. Not that he wouldn't be letting them know just where he was with her. Hearing her talk about how bright it was and how no one was trying to take her back in made him look up as he walked. A hand moved to shade his eyes as he smirked at the clear blue sky. "Yeah it is a nice day for a drive, and I think I know where you might like to start. As for me I'm hungry for real food... Not that I have anything against the food here but it needs. Ummm what's that word I'm looking for.... I think it's called flavor. So I plan on getting real food as for the kid she can have what ever she wants from the kiddy menu. Kidding I'm just kidding." He kidded with her as he moved toward the gate and opened the door. Stepping through he walked over to a black 67 dodge challenger with a sliver strip down the side.

"Hey kid we'll be using this car it's kinda loud, but you might enjoy the ride. "He said as he opened the driver side door and shut it before turning on the car. Yeah this had been one of his projects from a couple years ago but he did love to drive the beast. As the engine came to life it gave off a loud roar as he waited for her to join him. A black bike hadn't been to far away as it rested on it's kick stand that looked like it would fly. Oh this was going to be an interesting day as he harnessed himself into the seat. This car was fast and it could take turns like nothing else out there. It never failed to amaze him each and every time he was behind the wheel of that car. At just how fast, and dangerous he could drive if need be.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:47 am
You want to tell me I'm nothing compared to you?...

Ciara DeLanly ~ Liquid Death

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ciara froze as Zenon kissed her hand as her hair hid her light blush as she said quietly "Beautiful....oh i wish i was" she shook her head softly to herself and bit her lip before she pushed open the door to the kitchen and headed inside with them.

....I could make the blood in your veins boil to kill you where you stand!

Queen Kei of the wolves
Vice Captain

Hopeful Seeker

6,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:36 pm

User Image

Echo look around at anything that moved or made a natural sound to process, that was till she heard the roaring sound from the engine of his car starting. Instead of even flinching it just made her happier hearing a very loud noise that was coming from a new source, true she had been in cars before but to be a few feet from the source really was a treat to see for her since only being out a minute or two. The thoughts of what they could do were endless as Echo was wandering off just to be able to touch the trees and feel the well dressed grass she was walking on, almost like a prisoner finally out in the world in freedom from the cold dank facility.

"I cant believe this is really the real thing going out....outside with nothing to think as a threat, and to do just about everything I ever wanted to do in that cell of a room. So much to do while taking a car since I know they can go fast and to places even more than just walking to places. Now that you mention about something to eat theres so many things I can try out instead of the bland matter they always serve that taste the same every time."
Before Echo could go on she turned over to see Deadshot was already in the car ready to go, waiting for her to come along as the car was humming to life to finally move again. Without another thought she smiled and walk skipped to the car, being careful with the door and sitting right in the front passenger side since it was the first time ever sitting there.

Taking the belt and clipping it in place Echo sat up straight ready to go herself, all smiles of being able to get closer to the dash to see the many mechanisms the car had to function. It was one thing she had to learn in the first place since knowing how a computer worked so a car was pretty close to the same with changes of being a way of transportation than of data. Looking out of the window Echo was all but excited, trying best to remain still only to cant resist looking to everything outside.

"There is so many thing I want to do and I'm all to excited to the brim I'm even sitting in a car without a blindfold or restraints, so I'm able to see out the window for once. Whatever you like to do I will most likely want to do, even if its out of my own thought of activity..... the privilege of being able to see far out is all I need at this point, ready for anything to be a surprise, nothing can spook me too much if its something new since I'm more curious than scared."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:14 am
User Image

It didn't bother him as the girl was taking her time looking around before she remembered she had a time line for staying out. Then she made her way over with a slight skip before sitting in the passenger seat. After she buckled herself in a laugh was being held in as she was close to the dash. She seemed like this was the very first time she had ever really been in a car. Well it could of with the way she was look out the window as much as she had been. A little joke was coming to his mind as he looked at a small clip he had added to the top of his dash board. Though the joke was momentarily forgotten when she said she had been excited to be in a car without a blindfold or restraints on. It took him a moment not to laugh at the poor girl as he placed his head on the top of the steering wheel.

"You poor child you've missed out on so much and with this little trip you'll know just where the base is incase you ever want to slip out again." He said with a smile that would of scared even the most scary of monsters as pulled out his wallet. As she spoke he pulled out a hundred dollar bill, and placed it in the clip. Hearing her say nothing could really spook her he smirked as pointed to the money. "Ok kid I have a long standing bet with people who ride in my car. You see that hundred dollar bill?" He said as he tapped it with his finger as he looked to her with a bigger smirk before placing his hand on the gear shift. "If you can take that within ten seconds of me shifting to first gear you can keep it."

What he wasn't telling her was that no one had ever been able to pry themselves from the seat to be able to reach it before. "Get ready Kid I'm about to put the beast in first gear." The grip on the shiftier tightened as he waited just a moment before he put it into first. Gravel was tossed toward the guards and the wall of the compound as they where pressed to the seats as the car took off like a rocket. He was use to the force of a real take off with this car and could of easily gotten the money but he wanted to see what she'd do. "Can you do it kid can you break the streak?" Little did she know he was gonna let the kid win he had more money than the brotherhood knew about. As he lessened the pressure from his foot the force of the cars acceleration did as well.  

Heartlesscereallover

Hallowed Werewolf

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:51 pm

User Image

Her head tilt a little in confusion but remembered that many people would like to make a little game of things, and this one was all about speed and the reflex to be able to catch the bill. Although she was understanding the object of the bet Echo was watching the scenery outside spin in a violent spin as the car came to life with enough force to be close to G force itself. However it was adding more to the excitement to feel a little rebellious for awhile, with no rules to keep things in a tight bind. As well there was a little luck on her side when he was thinking about going as fast as possible, the scientists have been teaching Echo a thing or two about acceleration and how things move during a certain amount of momentum there is in the set area. The clip and the bet was like looking at another expiriment as they were already started to take on speed from the start.

Echo tried to mentally put in calculations, but the force kept her back for a second or two before being able to rethink on the expression in her head. A whole bunch of formulas were coming to mind as she did her best to figure out the one for velosity before taking an attenpt to get the bill from the clip, however she was off by a few centimeters and a couple seconds as the car went into speed. This didnt upset Echo at all to fail a simple task since like Deadshot had told her before that many had tried but it was almost close to impossible to do with chances of a mere one humdred to one unless someone was a robot and could detect time accurately. She looked out for a second taking analysis of how fast they were really going, as her headset was collecting the hum of the engine almost at double time getting her to think more logically and assuming the speed of the car was between zero to ten seconds before reaching full speed.
"I have to admit your little game is pretty much as accurate as you say, from the speed were going it looks like someone would have to be a robot with accuracy to be able to catch the bill in less than three and a nano second before it reached full speed. Not a bad bet for anyone that doesnt know a thing or two about how speed is not just speed itself but several forces in play." she said with out much tone of defeat but calculation result.

Normally she would go back to just asking random questions or want to move somewhere one way or another, but this time it was a little different as Echo was taking in the sounds a little bit more than she was used to doing. In the labs the scientists would expose her to many levels of sounds to the point it was over kill and never had good side effects. Now that she was outside without being in a confined room Echo was taking in sound on her own at a faster rate from the speed it was traveling, they had never put her in a situation when she would pick up sound while at a specific speed. Her eyes were giving a slight grey almost blue hue as Echo's ability to collect sound waves was being excelled higher than in the labs.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:19 pm
User Image

Out of the corner of his eye he watched as the girl had been glued to the seat. A low laugh sounded from his lips as he thought about her not winning either. The car was slowing down as the ten second marker was coming up fast. Her comment on having to be a robot made him laugh more as he kept his hand on the shiftier. He had slowed the car down enough that he didn't need to shift to second gear. "Maybe or maybe you just need to be able to use the force to your advantage." Maybe later in his get away car he'd show her a neat trick with a cup and some water. The initial force of the take off was gone enough that if the girl wanted she could of reached for the money. "You do know ten seconds haven't gone by yet right?" He said to her as he kept on hand on the wheel as he kept the speed just at where he had it.

Normally he shifted right to second after a take off his rpms where high enough to allow it without messing up the transmission. It was a neat trick he learned when training on how to drive fast. Unlike his other car this one didn't has nos in it to give an extra boost of speed. If he had been on solid ground he could of made this car pop a wheelie on the take off. "You know kid if it wasn't for the fact that this was you first time out and I think you would of died from the feel of the bike I might of taken it instead." He said as he decided to be nice to the girl as he reached up and pulled the cash from the clip and offered it to her. "Here I didn't really play far cause I held back on your first time. Also you might need it unless you plan on stealing what you want. Personally I have a five finger discount shopping list that would blow your mind." Quickly his hand whent down as his foot lifted from the accelerator after increasing the speed to press in the clutch before he shifted to second. Releasing the clutch his foot pressed back on the speed as the scenery rushed past. His hand once again offered the kid the money as said something else. "Just make sure the next time you want to go some place just give me a call I'm bored ninety percent of the time at the base."  

Heartlesscereallover

Hallowed Werewolf

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:26 pm

User Image

"Thats pretty clever of you to be able to make your own type of discount when it came to actually getting things your way, but then again you have been able to be out on your own little mission and know how things work with people nearby. I'm surprised there hasn't been many for a city being nearby."
That was one thing that Echo was hoping to see were other people once they got a little closer near a town, however they were located away from public eye so it would be a bit of a car ride before actually getting close to others. Being careful with the money she tucked into a deep pocket to make sure it didn't get lost and looked forward through the car ride as they drove a little further away till the Brotherhood base was nothing more than a mere speck from the rear view mirror, as if it was a sense she didn't have to worry about that place anytime soon until it was time to go back. What she had no idea was the fact she wasn't going to be just a couple hours, but almost a mini vacation from the strict rules of the place and to actually try and act like a normal kid even if her skills in interaction was in need of tuning after everything she was taught about how humans act like towards mutants.

Thinking for a little bit Echo was trying to think about what Deadshot had told her about another outing if the time came to break out from the base, the only thing that was a bit strange was how much he was being nice to her even if she didnt know much about him. All she knew was that he was called Deadshot but heard his name once before Brandon, but either than that she just knew his first name and the fact he was nice enough to break her out for awhile, even to come to him if things get tiring from all the tests and isolation.

"I'll be sure to come to you first if it means being able to see the sunny skies and grass again, tests all the time and decibel screenings are always so annoying but I have no choice until I'm restrained for having a bad temper. They dont like it because they say I might end up crumbling the base to the ground if I dont behave myself, always corrected to keep from rebelling. I want to do this again because I know this will be a fun time out."

Sure the optimistic Echo wanted to be able to go out again after this one but it probably wont be as easy as messing with a few guards down a hallway, the scientists that were in charge of her were not the most soft when it came to anything the girl wanted to do or have, one in particular that she known as 'mother geek' never showed much of a smile unless she was watching Echo perform a little better along side with 'father geek'. These two were known close as her parents of science, but had the emotions of a heartless and cold pair that brought pain to a child, a lot more like her birth parents did to her earlier.

It was all in the past as she looked around outside as it change from forested road to actual street, driving for a little while to where ever Deadshot wanted to go being free from dealing with authorities back at the base.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:41 pm
[color-scarlet]
☼ℋanna the Șummer ℱlare☼

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. click to show.

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ☼ ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Hanna looked almost in shock at the kiss on her hand. It was something new to her.
" Well.....I never had this happen before.... " She spoke to him. She never had her mother give her a kiss and never had the love that a mother would give. She looked down and back up.
" Sorry about before....it was just a crazy thought....you know how you have those strange ideas, you know? " She chuckled it off and looked beyond into a far off space. She was like that.
" So.....did your parents, if they are still around..... did they ever give you love? She asked and looked to her new friends. She knew too well that if she told them her past, than they might disban her from the school....knowing who her mother and her uncle....heck even her grandfather were.....and the intentions they had for her.
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ☼ ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆ scarlet]  

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:54 am
Zenon Munroe

User Image

Zenon headed into the kitchen with Hanna and Ciara to get something to eat with them as he then turned towards Hanna and nodded at her with kind of skeptical look on his face at her chuckle but just shrugged it off answered her questions. ''Of course they gave me love....why do you ask?'' Said Zenon looking at her with a kind of a confused look on his face.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:07 am
You want to tell me I'm nothing compared to you?...

Ciara DeLanly ~ Liquid Death

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ciara almost laughed at the idea of being given 'love' as she said "Do i look like i was given love?" as she gestures to her heavy black make-up, dark clothing and overall somber appearance before she just openly says "I never had love...i never had parents....I've been at this school my whole life....the closest I've had to a parent is wolverine..." she sighs softly as she sits down at the table in the kitchen biting her lip softly.

....I could make the blood in your veins boil to kill you where you stand!

Queen Kei of the wolves
Vice Captain

Hopeful Seeker

6,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:04 pm
Zenon Munroe

User Image

''Well....we'll be kinda like your family and give you all the love you want...after all, we X Men have to stick together'' Smiled Zenon at Ciara listening to her story as he got out the pasta out of the fridge and some bacon bits to mix in with the pasta. ''Um...I was thinking...would you guys like to go see a movie tonight with me?'' Said Zenon as he asked both Hanna and Ciara wondering what they would both say.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:33 pm
☼ℋanna the Șummer ℱlare☼

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. click to show.

"My family was raised on the other side...." Hanna spoke to them.
"I was an odd one. My family had some type of physic powers, my mother being named Scarlet. they try to harness my powers to weild fire and flames for evil. I couldn't take it, so, I ran away and now I am here.....where I feel safe" She said to them and sat down. She knew well her past was not the best and looked up.
"You know if you guys ask me, i can make you both a real good soup or something. I always get it perfect. Just wait." She joked and took a bite of her lunch. She chewed her sandwich and looked at it.

"I think it might be good toasted." She spoke and made some of her energy go into her hand. The white bread turned a light brown and the cheese began to melt.
"See? It's easy." She said

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
Fandom Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items