Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:16 am
Vampire Toy
((Wow, we have some pretty awesome RPers this year... I'm excited! biggrin Maybe I'll push William off his broom this year? xP lol))

Pfff, evil. stare  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:26 am
[[Don't forget to cross off Camille, Fraise. xd Thank you!]]  

Porcelaine Ivory

Garden of Wisteria

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:19 am
User Image

"Oh, I know how to swim. Don't you worry, little Lottie." he said with a nod indicating that he was continuing the metaphor.

Nott's eyes whipped around as he heard other voices. The girl who was giving everyone nicknames was dressed more strangely than he had ever seen. Even more so than Muggles. However, she did have a few assets that interested even a young man of twelve. But there was something about her gung-ho personality that he was sure would be keeping everyone at a distance. She was sort of like an adult drill sargent packed into a young girl's body. Okay, not so much on the 'young girl body' but he knew what he meant.

Then two identical twins showed up. One of them was fiddling with a ...collar? Clearly there were all sorts to get to know in this group. Nott had been lectured by his mother to keep an open mind when meeting new people. Sort of sounds like Charlotte got a similar talking to.

"Hey Rowan." Nott smiled and held out his hand to shake the new arrivals. Then he looked to her duplicate, "And you are?"

Nott had always been a friendly outgoing guy that was confident and comfortable meeting new people. But tonight, even he felt a little uneasy. This was all so new and happening so fast. They were moving into a strange bloody castle to begin schooling for a world cloaked in mystery, even to those that grew up in it and put in a crowd of completely new faces.

He found himself easing back close to Charlotte again. A few times he thought that she was trying to get close to sap body heat from him. Smirking, quite pleased, he made sure that he positioned himself just a tiny bit further away from her so that she would actually have to step closer if she wanted to rape his body heat. He had thought about the words that her father had passed on to her. Looking down at her with a sly grin he was filled with smug amusement.

"You know, I think I know just how you can do that. You need to hang out with me. I will keep you too busy to get stuck in your head or in a book and help you get plenty of life experience. See, your father knows what he is talking about." he ended with an air of certainty and a quick wink.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:24 am
iV0RY TiGER

Oh, my apologies! I'll cross her out ASAP! biggrin  

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:33 am
fraise rouge
iV0RY TiGER

Oh, my apologies! I'll cross her out ASAP! biggrin

Nooo problem. Just don't wanna be the invisible roleplayer lol. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:01 am
User Image

CAMILLE CALDWELLFIRST YEAR
Camille stood among the crowd, awaiting the straggling first years that had yet to arrive. The nervous tremors were unavoidable, yet at the same time she could feel the adrenaline pulsing through her veins. She had been waiting for this moment for years, and now that it had finally come, this conflicting case of butterflies was catching her by surprise. When she finally accepted that there was no real reason to be nervous (other than being sorted into an unwanted house, or being stereotyped as a stuck-up "purebred") she was finally able to grasp the reason for why she was here, and slow down her heartbeat to a steady pace.
Freckles poked his head out from underneath Camille's cloak, and peered up at her with his wide eyes unblinking.
"Don't fret, little guy. We'll be on the other side of the lake in no time. I'll get you a treat when we get to the castle." She stroked his velvet-like ears and tucked him back inside, and out of the freezing night air.  

Porcelaine Ivory

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:05 am
William RadcliffeUser Image

He smirked at the teacher/groundskeeper. "Thank you Professor Duke. It's actually kinda nice out, so I'm okay with waiting. Wanna meet my pet toad, Osiris?" he asked, removing the toad from the breast pocket of his jacket.

{Also, VT.... -_-}  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:15 am
Eleanor Duke smiled kindly at William. He'd be a nice student to teach in Care of Magical Creatures. Her smiled widened as he showed her his toad. She petted him and nodded to William.
"That's a fine name you got him.", she beamed brightly, "I used to have a toad, too, but my father used him for an expirement, so I got a cat." she shrugged, recalling her Hogwarts years with Luke, her toad.  

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:25 am

Will put Osiris back into his pocket and chuckled. "My dad just experiments with Muggle technology. He's currently rebuilding a Harley motorcycle. When he finishes, he said he'd take me for a ride on it through the Scottish countryside. Me and Tamara are excited."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:30 am
Moshe Yitzchaki
User Image

Finally hearing the woman's name Moshe tried to get her attention again. "Um excuse me, but is there any way I can go back to London, Prof Duke. I really don't think I should be here." The chill was starting to get him and Moshe really didn't want to have anything to do with this magic. He just wanted to go home, back to his learning and books. Maybe if he couldn't get home he would call his father and ask him to mail him his talmud. The only books he had with him was his Tanach, Sedor, and a copy of Rambam's book of law.  

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:39 am

Will turned his head and looked at this boy. He studied him for a moment then shrugged and raised an eyebrow. "Why wouldn't you belong here? You don't look like a Muggle. Actually, you look kinda like a leprechaun. Anyways, why don't you think you belong here? Oh, by the way, I'm Will. Will Radcliffe."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:42 am
"Oh! You're Tamara's brother! I thought you looked familiar!", exclaimed Eleanor joyfully, smiling brightly at William before turning to young Moshe, "Call me Eleanor. And besides, if you received the letter, you should be here." she nodded, smiling kindly at the eleven-year-old student.  

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:51 am
Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

Tamara smirked when she saw her brother talking to Professor Duke, the Care of Magical Creatures teacher and patted her backpack, looking for the textbook for that class. She started CMC this semester, and truthfully, she was a little nervous about the class, but her father assured her that it would be a breeze and her mother, who had excelled at the class had told her that Tamara didn't need to worry. She was about go over and talk to them when a couple of other Gryffindor Third Years came over and started chatting about their summers. She allowed them to engross her and talk as they walked towards the carts.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:51 am
Moshe Yitzchaki
User Image

Moshe turned to the boy, William, and replied. "I am not a lebrechaun, I am a Jew. By the way my name is Moshe Yitchaki." He was annoyed William for calling him a leprechaun. Without thinking Moshe adjusted his Kippah again. The cold was to bother him now. Why hadn't anyone told him to bring him a thicker coat?  

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:53 am

Will nodded, not seeming upset about being equated to his sister. "You think this resemblance is funny, you should see the whole family together. I looked almost exactly like my dad, and Tammy's starting to look exactly like mum. One day, people won't be able to tell us apart." He turned to the boy again. "Oh, I'm sorry. No mean to offend. Moshe, you look cold. Want my jacket too? Minus my toad, of course."  
Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff