Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| Hell Frozen Over ][ The Prison Waltz Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:50 am
Minus Kimono
▬▬▬▬▬▬┤||| The V i o l e t that B u r n s In The I c e |||├▬▬▬▬▬▬

Rikuto T e n k e i Sanyu
Jounin | Tenkei | Bukijutsu:Musician | Yukigakure | Adviser

Riku smiled as the girl disappeared and flicked her wrist as she twisted at the waist, facing the senbon. From her wrist, a pocket of wind burst forth and sent the senbon scattering into different directions. Tapping her lip, Riku made a decision, stripping off her upper kimono and abandoning it on the ground. She drew her sword, apparently unaffected by the cold "Nor should you assume you can defeat someone without using all you have. Strike at me again with only senbon and you will be struck down." she said, perfectly nice about it. She held her massive sword easily in one hand, her legs and arms smooth and white with well defined muscle. She seemed to lean forward as if Riku was being pushed by a light breeze.

[Used: Fuuton: Shinkuutai Naihatsu (Wind Element: Air Pocket Bursts) ]

Come.... We'll see if you can d a n c e to my music....and oVerPOweR my b l a d e...| ||  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:26 pm
Minus Kimono
▬▬▬▬▬▬┤||| The V i o l e t that B u r n s In The I c e |||├▬▬▬▬▬▬

Rikuto T e n k e i Sanyu
Jounin | Tenkei | Bukijutsu:Musician | Yukigakure | Adviser

A courier rushed up to Riku as she waited for Kushina to attack, grabbing her arm and muttering urgently to her. She listened and then nodded, looking at her group of students apologetically "Forgive me but I have business to attend to. I'm not sure how long I'll be gone but I'll give you the name of someone you can go to if you're desperate while I'm gone. His name is Matsu. He's a friend." she nodded a good bye to Kushina, tousled Freyr's hair and gave Gale a kiss on the head before vanishing with the courier.

(Exits...)

((I'm sorry everyone but waiting for this spar to finish up is taking too long. I'm removing Riku from role play so I'm very sorry. Again, I'm sorry this spar took so long.))

Come.... We'll see if you can d a n c e to my music....and oVerPOweR my b l a d e...| ||  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Lady Sosay

5,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:05 am
[ OoC: I'm sorry! It's my fault for taking so long in replying. I've been busy with school and then I was away all weekend for some project I had to do. Again I'm sorry! ]  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:35 am
Scarlet Oni Sosay
[ OoC: I'm sorry! It's my fault for taking so long in replying. I've been busy with school and then I was away all weekend for some project I had to do. Again I'm sorry! ]

((Its ok ^^' I've been meaning to get rid of Riku and this kind of gave me an opening.))  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Lady Sosay

5,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:46 am
User Image

Kushina Tamakichi
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Genin |~| Yukigakure |~| Fuuton

Kushina nodded, pushing off the ground and racing towards Riku, her hand grabbing for a couple of kunai. Although just as she reached the jounin, someone appeared pulling her out of the spar and then the two disappearing from view. Caught off guard, Kushina missed her step and fell flat on her face in the cold snow below. There she laid for a few moments before she pushed herself up into a sitting position. She glanced around a look of confusion upon her face. "Um... what just happened?" she questioned, unsure if what she had heard was the truth or not.

270/270
|~| --- |~|

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

║▌│█│║▌║││█ ▌█ ▌█ ▌ ║▌│█│║

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:30 pm
User Image

Matsu Hyuuga

Jounin || Taijutsu || Brawler || Hyuuga || Yukigakure

Matsu arrived at the top ground entrance to the Prison. He had never been there before but he knew that the facility was underground. That fact was always what made Matsu uneasy about what things the prisoners could be going through there. He looked back to see if Ryoichi was behind him. "This is the place." Matsu pointed at a large building with metal doors. It required clearance and Matsu had it as a Jounin. He stepped up to the doors and they opened. Inside, there were shinobi that checked credentials and asked he reason for the visit. Matsu let the shinobi know why he was there and easily let them through. It was then that Matsu stepped into the elevator that would take them to the Prison underneath.

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300

Arsinian

Versatile Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:04 pm
User Image

▂▃▅▆█ Ryoichi Kaguya █▆▅▃▂
-Genin-

Ryo followed Matsu up to the prison entrance. When they were let in, Ryoichi simply showed his headband to the prison guards and let Matsu do all the talking. When the guards signaled them to pass, Ryo stepped into the elevator with Matsu, wondering what awaited them below.

Chakra Pool: 270/270

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:24 pm
User Image

Matsu Hyuuga

After traveling the several hundred feet down to the correctional facility, Matsu stepped out of the elevator and gazed upon the great chamber that held all of the prisoners' cages. Matsu could not see anyone who wasn't one of the inmates. It was then that Matsu activated his Byakugan with a single hand sign. "I don't see them. Not immediately, anyway." Matsu said as he began to scan the massive facility. There was no use in walking across the greatly extended bridges to find no one there. "Where could she have gone?" Matsu whispered as he searched.

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300

Arsinian

Versatile Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:49 pm
User Image

-Genin-

Ryoichi stepped forward and waited as Matsu scanned the prison. With a Byakugan as powerful as Matsu's if he hadn't found them by now then they most likely weren't here. "Maybe we should go to the Yukikage to see if he has any idea where Rikuto went." Ryoichi was curious as to where she might be but it wasn't one of his biggest concerns at the time. He would much rather be on a mission or training. And besides, he knew Rikuto could handle her own so she was most likely just fine.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:10 pm
User Image

Matsu Hyuuga

Matsu sighed as he deactivated his Byakugan. "Yeah, maybe they were sent on a mission." Matsu said as he turned around. He began to head back to the elevator. Matsu remembered Rikuto talking about leaving the village with her Genin. They had set up a place they would meet before she would leave but apparently, he had missed her. The idea saddened him but it was most likely what had happened. "We have wasted too much time anyway. I'd like to get out and do something for a change." Matsu said as he stepped into the elevator.

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300

Arsinian

Versatile Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:21 pm
User Image

-Genin-

Ryoichi stepped back into the elevator and the doors shut before they started to rise back up to the surface. After about a minute or so, they had finally reached the surface once again. As the doors opened, Ryoichi squinted. Even though he was underground for only a couple of minutes, it was so poorly lit down there, the sunlight bouncing off the snow nearly blinded him. His eyes quickly adapted and he stepped out of the elevator. As he passed the guards, he gave them no more than a glance. He stood in the snow out in front of the entrance, waiting for Matsu to catch up. Ryoichi looked up at the sky, which was amazingly clear for once.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:44 pm
User Image

Matsu Hyuuga

After talking with the shinobi guarding the entrance to the Prison, Matsu joined Ryoichi. He nodded at him as he began to walk towards the Yukikage's office. Matsu's relaxed manner was apparent as he rested his arms behind his head. His thoughts weren't dark but only pensive. He imagined what kind of mission Rikuto had been sent on. Matsu had never seen her Genin and perhaps they were very skilled. His thoughts then wandered to the sparring match that had been held between her, Ryoichi and himself. Matsu had actually never recovered his past memories most likely to the fact that he had never tried so hard to recall. After meeting Rikuto, Matsu felt at ease by her care. Matsu kept his thoughts and fantasies to himself as he walked carefree towards the Yukikage's office.

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300

Arsinian

Versatile Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:10 pm
User Image

-Genin-

Ryoichi followed Matsu back to the Yukikage's office.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:59 pm
"Weaver of the Night Sky"

User Image

Izaya Toryo

§[Genin][Yukigakure][Sakkakugan ~Inactive~]§

The pit-a-pat of small footsteps echoed off the various metal walls of the prison, located deep below the space of Yukigakure. The further the figure went, then colder and more dense the air seemed to get. Izaya tightened the kimono around himself, desperately trying t stay warm. He was fairly used to the cold from the upper levels by now, but deep down beneath Yukigakure was even colder, more chilling than the surface. Every breath that he took in felt like thousands of pointed needles impaling his lungs, and every breath out literally formed small crystals in front of him, exaggerating the cold within the Prison. Izaya was stopped by two guards who looked like they belonged in one of those body builders programs. After stating his name and giving his reason, they warned him of the dangers of the place beyond the main gate. Sometime the criminals would get loose and try to escape, assaulting anyone they saw who could potentially obstruct their chance at freedom. Izaya waved away their concerns with a curt smile as he continued on, walking pass them slowly, but with precise steps. The guards watched the small by as he passed them, landing scrutinizing gazes that peered into one's soul to read into their past, finding the darkest secrets within. Izaya feigned not being able to feel those eyes on him, passing through the secondary door that led to lower levels finally. The deeper he went, the colder the place became. He was almost going mad with the sheer cold, and it was times like these that he wished he knew how to use Katon Ninjutsu. He thought about that for a moment while he walked. He didn't know Katon per se, but he did have Genjutsu at his command. Now all it would take was to have the heat around him, keeping him warm. He wondered just how well he could mould the flames so they would not burn him. Izaya sighed, thinking what a waste of Chakra it would be. The sooner he finished his patrol the better. He did not have to come this far into the prison as a part of his patrol, but he wanted to, just to see what it was really like. So far he had been impressed by the piercing chill, the large structure filled with bars, cages and cells, but what interested him the most was the prisoners. They all watched him as he walked by their cell, some with dead eyes that revealed just how long they've been in the place, withering away into nothing after having lost the will to escape. Others watched him with anger, determination, some even lunged at the bars, trying to grasp him. He made sure to steer clear of those crazed individuals just in case fate decided to test their will. He just took out his camera, took a few pictures and was on his way.

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Chakra: 265/265

Missions:
Crouching Pervert, Hidden Camera: 6/8
Patrol the village! The prison is safe... For non-criminals!

User Image

JellytheBeany

Omnipresent Noob

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games