Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Post the character you play on Gaia here Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noble Legolas

Hardworking Sex Symbol

13,500 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:04 am
ThisEmptySoul
That's pretty much how we'd been going about things for a while, plug. Although, there are some things about a character that often remain constant, that is, given you're playing the same character {such as height and gender}. Things I put on my sheet are things that never change about me and it's mostly just general information and not anything so specific that I don't have enough leg room to still throw in "twists" as you put it.

Now you are just giving into the players that don't get the rules, Soul. You are right on every part. Teach people how to behave and how to play and you will have a blooming RPG, charachter descriptions are not needed in an rpg where people actually feed each other, where the next takes what is given nonetheless, where no one blocks.. it's kinda easy. I have endless patience with new people. I rather make someone become a great rp'er from scrap then I have to watch someone doing a bad job at it.
If I have to give out a character I could.. but yeah..  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:07 am
Well, this thread is just for people who wish to post a character sheet. You don't have to if you don't want to. There are still people that are participating that haven't posted a sheet here and we interact with them just the same as people who have posted one.  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Noble Legolas

Hardworking Sex Symbol

13,500 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:34 am
Well I wish I could come up with something just out of the blue.. then again when the story is playing in a certain year and I need my character to be really very old.. I will make it work or not participate at all. My character is never the hero, never the main character. It's the sidekick you can always count on. To make the story interestingg I mean, perhaps not always win the fight on ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:46 am
Not always winning is what makes things interesting.

What we've been doing in the game room is all really casual and most of us have no previous experience. Even some of those that do are still rather lax about it, and there isn't really a set goal that we're all going after or trying to accomplish. We're just playing along as we go.

My "character" is mostly just myself so there isn't much that I have to do in the department of making up a character and "getting into character", and a lot of the others are the same. We've just sort of been adding more depth to our online selves as things progress. The character sheet is a way for us to keep track of things we've done to our characters as well.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:39 am
ThisEmptySoul
Well, this thread is just for people who wish to post a character sheet. You don't have to if you don't want to. There are still people that are participating that haven't posted a sheet here and we interact with them just the same as people who have posted one.

Like me! Cuz...I'm lazy lol. And dunna wanna. ^_^ Everybody knows who damey is!... or will soon enough. hehe wink  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:01 am
ThisEmptySoul
Not always winning is what makes things interesting.

What we've been doing in the game room is all really casual and most of us have no previous experience. .

Got experience.. rpg'ing in Dutch, I wonder if I can keep up in your language. But I'm willing to give it a shot.

damecharlie

Like me! Cuz...I'm lazy lol. And dunna wanna. ^_^ Everybody knows who damey is!... or will soon enough. hehe wink

Cant wait to get to know damey soon ^^

My character is human btw.. And I'm gonna give it a go on female too.. yeah I know, it's lame but I thought I rather make it easy on myself. i guess it'sjust gonna be plugabugz. Oh well as long as there is room for humor and stupid twists I'm good xD  

Noble Legolas

Hardworking Sex Symbol

13,500 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:33 am
Nothing lame about human females. Icy, katana, and Psyzapp are all human females... that doesn't make them any less... threatening *cringes* I'm pretty sure dame is a human female... or is she? dun dun duuuunnnnn!!!

And yes, plenty of room for humor and stupid twists. I thrive on humor and stupid twists.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:02 pm
Why yes, yes I am. ^_^ Yes? No? rofl  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:33 pm
Exor Omega
Veteran of the Imprisoning War

Name: Exor Omega
Race: Human (?)
Known Strengths: Combat, tactics, charisma, willpower, courage, style
Known Weaknesses: Shades of his former sins roam the world
Essentials: The accursed blade
Known History:
(Revealed 2/21/2010)
Took part in the Imprisoning War that took place 10 years ago
Was at the rift between worlds on Cataclysm's Eve
Was trapped in the Dark World when the rift between worlds was sealed
Was possessed by a sentient malevolence that came to be known as Nightmare
Escaped from the Dark World through a weakening in the dimensional fabric at a dark ritual performed in the Light World
Eventually overcame the darkness within and religated the evil to the form of soul-stealing blade
Released seven shades of his former self upon defeating Nightmare that roam the world
(Took place 2/21/2010)
Cornered and defeated Pride, the shade of that sin, at GGG Most WANTED bar
Met up with old friends and made new ones at GGG Most WANTED bar
(Revealed 2/26/10)
Can speak some of the dark elf language
Is a ladies' man
Does not, as of yet, have a reliable place to stay
Is an old friend of Dame Charlie, the Most Wanted woman
(Took place 2/26/2010)
Appeared at GGG Most WANTED bar with a strange floating creature in tow
Spent the evening at Chatty Kathy's with the MW women and Tes
Spent the night in Katana's guest room
(Took place 2/27/2010)
Met Katana for dinner in her suite at MW
Spent the night with Katana at MW
(Revealed 2/28/2010)
Possesses somme supernatural abilities, including minor summoning and flight
Has some connection to Iggies, the peculiar dark elf
(Took place 2/28/2010)
Encountered Katana's 'current' 'bodyguard', who immediately departed
Consoled the fretting Katana
Battled Lust, Envy, and Wrath alongside the Most Wanted outside of the bar
Defeated the Sins with the help of his friends - the Officers and the Most Wanted
Nearly destroyed himself to save the bar from Wrath's final attack
Went to Black's Hall with Iggies, refusing to leave her side
(Revealed 3/1/2010)
Had given Iggies a protection charm that she made him take with him to war
(Took place 3/1/2010)
Tried to get Iggies to come around
Fought Iggies and lost after she attacked him for insulting her animals
Resigned to death after his admissions meant nothing to Iggies
(Took place 3/2/2010)
Remained comatose as his spirit left his body and reviewed his life
(Took place 3/3/2010)
Discovered that Iggies' soul was shattered, and the pieces were being corrupted
Cleansed the shard that has Iggies' shape and repelled Sloth's attack
Tried once more in vain to comfort Iggies
Gave up talking to the dark elf
Took Iggies back to Dame Charlie's place and slept on the couch
(Took place 3/4/2010)
Left Dame Charlie's apartment  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:28 pm
Name: Psyzapp (Pietrina Santuzza Yolanda Zita Adriana Palmira Pavani); aka Mistress Psyzapp; aka Queen of Darkness; aka Trina; aka Triny
Race: Human
Sex: Female
Hair: Typically Black or Dark (depending upon what color hair dye used)
Eyes: Blue
Skin: Very pale
Height: 5'2"
Build: Curves where a lady should have them.
Known Occupations: Queen of Darkness, Owner of the Most Wanted Bar and head MW Lady. Executive management ranking in an italian mafia crime family. Had entire Mafia family assassinated for her freedom and the man she loved.

Married (March 17, 2011) Officer William Dougherty of the GGG Police Force.
Divorced (May 19, 2013)
Children: Nico Torin Pavani Dougherty; Francesca Brianna Pavani Dougherty (Twins: Born May 1, 2012)

Known Strengths: Intense, intimidating, temptress, seductress, ruthlessly sadistic, passionate, electrically charged, succubus talents, very good with a whip.
Known Weaknesses: Strong men bearing handcuffs; designer shoes and handbags; Cafe Latte.
Essential Items: Whip or some other devise of torture.
Personality: She is a temptress. A refined seductress with a taste for finer things. She has a temper and can be sadistically ruthless when provoked. Has the ability to entice and be highly persuasive, she has an uncanny gift to make people desire things by merely planting the seed of suggestion. She has no tolerance for stupidity or those who feel they are above her. Mess with her and she will push back ten fold directly or indirectly. She can be shockingly blunt and very direct when she speaks. She is maniacal in nature and will put the smack down on anyone who dares to disrespect her or the MW Ladies.

Other Information: to be cont.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:13 pm
Name: Maune
Nickname: Little Foxie or Foxie.
Race: Half Human/Half Fox Demon
Sex: Male
Hair: Silver
Eyes: Crimson Red
Height: 5"10'
Build: Alittle Muscler
Known Occupation: Bartender, Hidden Job Bounty Hunter, and Demon Killer
Known Strengths: Control over shadows and fire and healing alittle.
Known Weakness: Unknown at the moment....
Items: Katana, Staff, Demonic ecklace and Demon Guitar that can change into a demon arm.
Personality: Maune is sometimes shy and sensetive, other times emotional sometimes but quite loyal and honest to his friends and cares for them all very greatly. He sometimes talks to himself due to his dark half which has no name so Maune is his name as well, His dark half is part of his past which is slowly unfolding and also part of the demonic necklace around his neck when it glows red his dark half is in himself.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:53 am
oh looks like fun! I hope I'm doing this right:

Name: Alexis Arquette
Race: Human
Eyes: red, black, blue, or purple depending on style
Skin: very light, but not pale
hair: black or blonde if feeling daring
personality: very fun loving, always looks on the positive side of life, knows a little about life but is no philosopher, takes things as they come, a temptress sometimes, can be catty if the right buttons are pushed, a day dreamer, can be a slutty sometimes, loves the good life, doesn't let anyone bring her down, a diva
strengths: Not letting "downers" affect her, can bring cheer to all, the life of the party, a born leader
weaknesses: will avoid confrontation, gets mad easily, lazy, procrastinator
where you'll find me: shopping for shoes and handbags, Las Vegas, at all the hot clubs and bars, with the drag superstars, traveling around the world in good company, a rowdy desert bar getting in a fight, a metal show
Style: varies on either extremely elegant and ladylike, or extremely trashy and stripperlike  

Alexis Arquette

-9- Cirno Fire Fairy -9-

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:55 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=18002695#226298861

Profile updated.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items