Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:45 am
fiendish az
ninjadragon66

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The dragon lead the cat out back into the grand hall.

"let me tell you something, you noticed Dk, and her power is growing once again. When she was younger, everyone thought her power was maxed out. Her strength of power and heart were almost unmatched. After the last keyblade war, you know she hates crystals....the crystal hurt her badly....but it unlocked new power."

She looked towards Kira.
"whatever is causing you pain, it could be unlocking a new power, new abilities."

She continues to sap the pain from Kira
"there is always work to be done around here, Kira." Sasha smiled then sighed

"if you'd like to help me repair some clothing.....that would be really helpful. Its not in this room but another room in a basket. "

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:18 pm
kira looks slightly confused but he understands "if that is true i cant wait to see what it is." kira pauses for a moment "come to think of it some lady in the admins office mumbled something but i couldn't hear what then she tossed me a keyblade i caught it then tossed it back then she advised me to avoid keyblades and get some rest. " kira smiles at her "i dont mind helping fix some clothes just show me where they are and ill get at it. my grandfather taught me tailoring clothes and fixing clothes only thing he didnt teach me was formal-ware for men i am still struggling on that. i still loving making clothes. i make my own outfits" kira seems happy for the moment " the pain has finally stopped thanks sasha'

User Image  

VezsperKnight

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:19 pm
kalenakeeper
fiendish az
ninjadragon66

Yogtz nodded. "I'll leave you to your duties then kupo," he said floating to Lawrence. Lawrence stood up.
"Got what you needed?" he asked. Yogtz nodded.
"She'll be a wonderful student kupo, Quite the ambitious one,"
"Let's get you to the main office then and set you up with a room. heh, I'm both excited and concerned about all my friends living in the same place," Lawrence chuckled. Yogtz smiled.
"I'm the adult here kupo, I'll get to punish you if you're tardy kupo,"
"Oh great, now you're mad with power. Let's just go before you completely lose yourself," Lawrence said laughing slightly. The duo walked toward the Administration Office.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:36 pm
kefkadragon
ninjadragon66

Sasha smiled
"that was probably my sister....my twin sister....." she laughed

she heard what Yogtz said to Lawrence and she burst out laughing really hard.

She then rubbed her face, her tail slowely swishing back and forth. She was happy.
"Kira, if you could toss it back, you could be a keyblade wielder, not now but maybe one day"

she then showed a clothes rack covered in netting to make a sort of basket of normal shirts, skirts, and pants.
"I can do skirts but im horrible with pants."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

VezsperKnight

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:49 pm
" maybe but i kind of doubt it i dont know the first thing about keyblades while growing up my focus was using a sword it got me out of a lot of bad situations. " kira walked over to the basket he looks at the clothes and sorts them out "some of these clothes i can fix easily some just a quick patch there are few that cant be fixed though the holes in those ones are in the main point of of the sowing so it would be impossible to fix them without making look funny unless you have a sowing machine. then you could fix them but their wouldn't be a guarantee they come out looking perfect." kira sits down and begins to fix up the clothes. " the clothes that are to damaged i can probably make new i just need to know if they had mixed threads or wool or stuff like that. if not it won't take as long but if so i can still do it but it would take a little longer. but it is up to you if you want me to just make them from scratch."

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:57 pm
ninjadragon66

Misty pulled out a sewing machine, it looked like it had a bit of fur stuck in it
"I tried to use it but it bit me.....so I don't know how to use it right" she said looking nervous

"so im used to sewing by hand....I can make blankets from scratch....I have a small loom somewhere in here".

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

VezsperKnight

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:04 pm
Kira smiled "well this will make time go easier on me and yeah you gotta be careful using this thing" he removes the fur from the machine and loads up some thread and begins sewing up the clothes Kira fixes the ones that are easily fixable first and hammers them out in a couple minuets then begins working on the harder ones. kira looks at the clothes while he sewing but he looks upset while he is working. while he works kira is remembering his family.

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:07 pm
ninjadragon66

Sasha smiles to Kira and nudges him softly. She had started to stitch up the endings for a blanket heavily woven, obviously for someone who had night frights.
"you alright Kira?"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

VezsperKnight

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:17 pm
"yeah just remembering my family." he looks down at the clothes and continues working on them he finishes two of them they came out looking great. "darn i am out of thread you wouldn't happen to have any would you?"

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:20 pm
ninjadragon66

Sasha purrs and pulls out more thread.
"here ya go." she smiles

"I don't remember the rest of my family, just Misty.....I guess Dk and Kalena are family but.....not blood..." she sighed, her ears lowering

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

VezsperKnight

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:26 pm
he smiles " well it is always nice to have a sibling. and i consider all my friends here to be my family even if we are not actually related in any way. i am glad i met all you and all the others i know here at the academy. you all have given me something to fight for again. to fight to protect my friends and this academy "

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:35 pm
ninjadragon66

"yeah, that was the reason for both Dk and Kalena, neither of them having any siblings....not really.....they do but..." she sighs

"Dk's older brother....she has two, one who abused her in a different universe.....he hurt her badly.....and then both Kalena and Dk have this brother named Nyx.....he doesn't show up often.....rarely if ever. " she sighed and pricked her finger.

She started to suck on her bleeding finger.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

VezsperKnight

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:54 pm
"that sounds horrible i would hurt that man if i ever saw him do that to her. " Kira finishes up the damaged clothing. "all done sasha " kira puts all the clothes folded in the basket. kira puts a band-aid on her finger kira gets up well i am going i need to do some training with my dark powers and my swordsmanship trying to make a new combination of attacks for next time im in battle.see ya later " kira walks out to the floating garden (exit)

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:02 pm
ninjadragon66

Sasha nodded silently.
She smiled
"thanks Kira. Don't hurt yourself too bad, kay?"

She watched him leave and sighed. She enjoyed his company, and now she was alone again.
Her ears and tail disappeared and she looked human now.

She went back into the infirmary and started to read medical books.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games