Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Classrooms
Social Studies (teacher is out) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:00 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale tugs on his chain a little after Kei returns to his own desk. He gets up a moment later and walks over to his desk and sits down in his chair.

kimmico13
[quote"TwistedSongWriter"]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:02 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

❖ Elijah Gray ❖

Eli walked down the hallway looking for his class. Once he found the right room, he peeked in though the open door and seen two students and a teacher inside. "Hmm.. Seems inviting." He walks over to the circle of desk and sits down.

kimmico13

chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

Newbie Star

YumaStoo

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:03 pm
kimmico13

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yuma looked over at the other and sighed. He got out his notepad and started to write down a few words.

"Hello. My name is Yuma, im new here..."
It read in neat like handwriting.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:30 pm
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei looked over at the door and seen another student. He smiled, happy to have other students in the class.

Genkawolf
TwistedSongWriter

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:15 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale looks over to the open doorway in time to see another student up. Having two students he hasn't seen before is very pleasing and not the two vampire student he rather not deal with. Now would be the time to start class. "Welcome to Social Studies. My name is Mr. Navy and I teach this class" he introduced himself to Eli and Yuma.

kimmico13
[quote"TwistedSongWriter"]quote="chocolate_hoho_shikamaru"]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:51 am
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei smiled happy when Dale started class. He was happy to have other students in the class, he thought it would be interesting with them.

Genkawolf
TwistedSongWriter
chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

YumaStoo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:16 am

Yuma sat quietly, looking up at the teacher and then around to the other students. He clutched his notebook close and looked saddened by the thought everyone else could speak.
kimmico13

Genkawolf

chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:52 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

❖ Elijah Gray ❖

Eli happily smiles at everyone as he calmly sits down amongst his fellow classmates. He noticed that one of the students was using a notepad. With his close observation, Eli thought about the sign language class he took at his old school. "Maybe he’s just as nervous as I am", he thinks as Mr. Navy made a brief introduction to the class. Eli prepares to pull out a notebook and writes, "(: Hi, my name is Elijah Gray. Though, Eli is good to." With a surge of happiness, Eli flips the notebook over. "Nothing wrong with being cautiously prepared," Eli keeps in mind and then turns to gives Mr. Navy his full undivided attention.

kimmico13

chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

Newbie Star

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:32 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale has seen the silent student's notepad earlier and used his werewolf sight to have seen what was written on it moments ago. "Ok, Eli. You and Yuma will be taking the pretest first on the computers back there since both of you are new to the class. They are already on so you just need to type your names in then press the start button to start the test" he instructed Eli and Yuma.

kimmico13

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:29 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

❖ Elijah Gray ❖

Eli grew a little stiff at the moment. No need to be nervous,” he tries to calm himself. Eli was never a good test taker, but he knew his material when making discussions in class. “Uh…” he pauses as he remembers to raise his hand. “M-Mr. Navy, does this count as a percentage in our grade?” Nervously, Eli puts his hand down, despite the fact that he went ahead and asked his question out of turn. Eli grew even more nervy. "I hope he doesn't think I rude now." Maybe Eli’s outgoing kindness would help to easy a growing doubt. Eli didn't want his classmates to think that he was going to slow them down.

Genkawolf

chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

Newbie Star

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:34 pm
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei read what was on the paper Eli held and smiled. He pulled out his notebook and started to write. "Nice too meet you, I'm Kei." He looked over at the other student and flipped to another page. "What's your name?" He smiled kindly at the quite student.

Genkawolf
TwistedSongWriter
chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:16 pm

Hearing the teacher speak to him, Yuma only nodded and looked over at the computers. He wasn't all that worried about taking tests, well more over he didn't care anymore. He heard papers rustling and looked back to see the other students writing back and forth to each other. He thought at first they were making fun of him but pushed that thought aside as the smaller of the two turned the notepad over to him. Flipping to a new page the senior wrote his name with a trembling hand and held it up, still slightly trembling from all these things happening at once. "My name is Yuma..pleased to meet you.." it read. He didn't know what other people thought of him and looked away as he let the other two read his notepad.

Quote:
kimmico13

Quote:
Genkawolf

Quote:
chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

YumaStoo

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:40 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"No, it won't. The pretest would will tell where you stand in this subject so I would know what kind of assignments I can give. Even though its for a grade doesn't stop it from being mandatory. If you don't complete the test then you won't get the assignments and tests that you will be getting a grade on" Dale answered Eli's question. Same thing goes for Yuma, but he wasn't going to anyone to do anything they don't want to do.

kimmico13

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:24 am
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei waited for the student to reply and smiled when he read it. He flipped to a clean page and started to write. " It's nice to meet you Yuma! I hope we can become good friends." He smiled kindly at him when he showed what he wrote.

Genkawolf
TwistedSongWriter
chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

Newbie Star

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:39 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

❖ Elijah Gray ❖

Eli nods with ease, “Thank you, Sir.” Eli brushes off his shaking nerves and looks over at the notepad. “Hey, I believe we’re roommates! But a lot of people call me Eli.” He grins before noticing that the other student in the class decided to raise his notepad to the class. Eli quickly flips back to his other page, which read, “(: Hi, my name is a Elijah Gray. Though, Eli is good to.” then he adds, “Nice meet you too, Yuma!” Eli cheerfully smiles and takes his notebook with him to one of the computers opened. After a few seconds, he turns around holding up his notebook. “I think I’m going to get a head start on the test. Maybe we will all have some more time to talk.” He raises up for Kei and Yuma to see.

kimmico13

Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games