Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Classrooms
Language Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:14 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
"If those two do get together as a couple I wonder if a double date is possible" Moris pondered while watching the teacher draw on the board. "I'm more than ready" he said confidently to Jiho.
the amazing kitsune
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:01 pm
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
"If those two do get together as a couple I wonder if a double date is possible" Moris pondered while watching the teacher draw on the board. "I'm more than ready" he said confidently to Jiho.
the amazing kitsune
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Jeffery nodded "I'm ready to "he said softly then for some reason he had a feeling Moris was planing something he didn't know what but he felt it could either go really good or really bad, he then shrugged his shoulders 'I'm imagining things' he thought to himself  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:17 pm
Genkawolf

the amazing kitsune

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jiho looked at the other two gently and nodded gently as he began to teach beginning at the start as he calmly worked on it with the two. Once in a while he would stop and let the two ask questions if they had any before he continued with the lesson as he thought to himself a bit.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:42 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris followed the teaching of the teacher, Jiho and was walking. "Is there a way to figure out a word if its spelled or an extra line that were accidentally written?" he asked him. "Does dialect factor in the witten part of the language?" he asked next.
the amazing kitsune
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:02 pm
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris followed the teaching of the teacher, Jiho and was walking. "Is there a way to figure out a word if its spelled or an extra line that were accidentally written?" he asked him. "Does dialect factor in the witten part of the language?" he asked next.
the amazing kitsune
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Jeffery kept trying his best to keep up with Moris and the teacher though a little slow he wasn't to far behind he smiled softly at his boyfriend from the corner of his eye he was really glad he met Moris Someone who didn't think he was a freak or a monster because of how he looked  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:30 pm
Genkawolf

the amazing kitsune

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

User Image

Listening to the question he shifted and moved a bit before he moved nodding gently while he thought to himself a bit before rubbing the back of his neck gently. "Well usually when you read the whele statement or word you have to wonder does it make sense what its try to explain. If you see it doesn't then most likely something was added and it was bad or to throw you off. If you are unsure about it then you can always come find me or write me a message and I shall reply as soon as possible. And yes it does factor in and sometimes changes with time"he said gently.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:58 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris listens intently to the teacher's response to his question. "What do you mean write you a message? And where are the likely places you would be at if I need to find you?" he asked him. He didn't know where Jiho was living at and had assumed to be somewhere off campus.
the amazing kitsune
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:15 pm
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris listens intently to the teacher's response to his question. "What do you mean write you a message? And where are the likely places you would be at if I need to find you?" he asked him. He didn't know where Jiho was living at and had assumed to be somewhere off campus.
the amazing kitsune
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

(Is the class over))  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:38 pm
the amazing kitsune

((no, more like in the middle of it))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:50 pm
Genkawolf
the amazing kitsune

((Okay was confused XD well since I honestly have no clue when it comes to this s**t have Moris and Jiho continue the conversation with out Jeffery he will be a silent observer while he tries to do the work ))  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:56 am
the amazing kitsune
Genkawolf
the amazing kitsune

((Okay was confused XD well since I honestly have no clue when it comes to this s**t have Moris and Jiho continue the conversation with out Jeffery he will be a silent observer while he tries to do the work ))

((sure, no problem))
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:56 pm
Genkawolf

the amazing kitsune

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

User Image

Looking at the two calmly he moved a bit before he thought to himself slightly, "I will give you both my email address and your able to message me when you have questions or problems with the homework assignment"he said calmly. he looked at the two before sitting down next to both males as he thought to himself a bit "I am usually either in the teachers lounge, home, the library or just walking around the grounds if needed before going home for dinner"he said gently.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:06 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
"What's a e-mail?" Moris asked. He didn't know what e-mail which was one of the only things he didn't know about the computer or didn't have a reason to try it out. Had learned from books, observation and teachers at this school. "Sounds like a lot of places, but with our luck I'm sure you won't be hard to find" he said and figured a invention would help with that.
the amazing kitsune
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:07 am
Genkawolf

the amazing kitsune

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

User Image

Thinking a bit he looked over a bit "Do you know how to text or even use a phone? If you do then I can give you both my phone number and may call when you like"he said gently. Shifting he looked over thinking what else he could do to help the two or explain things better. "The library would be easier for you to find me or the grounds. I stay there the most to get away from people from time to time"he said tenderly.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:28 am
User Image
Moris Stealth
"A phone..yeah, I that is and how to use it. I don't own one though" Moris answered. The last phone he was around was one of his friend's phones and once gave the contact info of his adoptive parents to the school counselor. He wasn't sure his boyfriend owns a phone of his own since that question never came up before. "Where I stay at may have a phone. I haven't checked if it did yet" he said thinking a bit. He wrote down the list of places Jiho has mentions of locations to likely find him at off on the corner of piece of paper in his notebook.
the amazing kitsune
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games