Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
The Blushing Bride Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

May Akai Usagi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:45 am
Burning Icewolf
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icewolf
Mizuti Akumachi
Burning Icewolf
Ragnarok_Akumachi
[img]http://[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/huXr1Zz.jpg[/IMG][/img]

Occ: Um... What is this?

OOC:an attempted to upload images

Occ:
1. Why?

2. You need to put [ i m g m a p] at the beginning of the address, followed by [ / i m g m a p] at the end, to post the picture... Observe:

User Image

3. Mizuti. You're up. We need you to dance for us. You can ether post a description for the dance, ore show us a video.

1-2. Thank you

3. That's why i am trying to post a picture, gonna follow by a video

Occ: You're welcome, but Mizuti is supposed to do it. It's her turn. if she can't do it in person, then at least use her Account. I know she gave you access. Also Videos don't work that way. To my knowledge, only youtube vids work and you have to put [ y o u t u b e ] and [ / y o u t u b e ] on the ends instead.
please wat, I am getting g things together  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:49 pm
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel
NuraXross
Cornelius Steele
shapelessevil
HomacXross7

*Homac leans back and enjoys the song and just relaxes to a point to where he changes into his cat form and jumps on the table to listen better.*

Billy: *Shakes his head as he snaps out of a daze, after Luminova finishes.*
"I uh... I thought you said that your voice wasn't very good! that was... It was BEAUTIFUL!!!... Sad... but, beautiful!"

*Smiles*
"And I'm going to listen to this every morning I lay down to sleep.

*Nura realized that there wasn't going to be a sexy dance number and stopped recording he put the tablet on the table screen down and began to scratch Homac in cat form behind the ears.*

"Where I come from, there are people with voices much more beautiful than mine... And far more powerful. Lord Irmo has a voice that can reach down into your very core, and the High King Manwe's voice can sooth even the most violent tempests."

Billy: "Thank you, Princess. You may be seated, now.
User Image
Miss Mii, You're up. Since Luminova here, already sang and you mentioned being a good dancer, let's see you perform for us?"
Occ: You can either describe it, or show us a video of the dance you have in mind.
I turn around and walk to the center of the stage, I craddle my swollen belly and turn towards billy, "I do not mind dancing but I require a song, ill let the "dealer do the choice" as it is called"  

May Akai Usagi

Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces