Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:03 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.| Kurona Light|
Female 16 |
Re:make-One OK Rock ~Kurona's Working~

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ene stood at the foot of Jaecen's bed.
Erin downed the entire bottle of water.
Carter helped Nami stand up. Erin handed Carter a bottle of water for Nami. "Sheesh... That was a nightmare of a spell."

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Knux_nyan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:54 pm
[ooc: ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi was sitting in a chair at Jaecen's bedside, staring at him with a concerned expression. She still couldn't believe it was really him...either that or the kids were playing a prank on her. She looked over at Erin and Nami for a few seconds before looking back at Jaecen while shaking her head, dismissing the fact that this could've been a joke.

She looked at Ene, "Ene, how were things while I was gone." she then looked over at Red who was looking through the cabinets, "That girl wasn't too much trouble was she?" she said, summoning her revolver.

Red took notice of Tsuyoi summoning her revolver, gulping before closing the cabinets she was looking through. She walked away from them while whistling to herself.

Odayaka looked at Jaster, then at his wife, her ears lowered a little, "Don't worry, she'll get better. I'm sure she will." she said before looking at Sasha, her ears moved a little, "Right Sasha?"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

OogieKnight

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:40 pm
Female 16 |

Ene shrugged, so Erin pitched in. "Da put 'er in some sort of Familiar contract."
"It seemed a pretty harsh contract, too..." Nami murmured loud enough for them to hear before drinking the water.
O'course, I 'ave no questions when it comes t' Da. He's an idiot." Erin said.
"A very smart idiot." Nami concluded.
Erin pointed at her. "Bravo, sis."
"Bite me, bro." She replied, keeping the water bottle close to her lips.
Carter sighed. "Honestly... How is it hard to not tell you two are twins..."
"Depends. Gimme a date an' we can talk about it." Erin said.
Nami scoffed and stepped in front of Carter. "Quit hitting on my girlfriend."
Erin opened his eyes wide. "Bloody hell? When did that happen?"
Nami stuck her tongue out at him. "I'd rather blow you a raspberry than say how."
Ayami and Ixyam popped out of a dark portal. "Ah, shut it... You two are annoying."
Erin opened his eyes wide. "Haven't seen you since the writer went t' basic training."
Ayami and Ixyam gave him strange looks. "What are you talking about, dude?"
Erin shrugged before winking at the readers. "Tha's a secret between me and the readers."
Ixyam shook his head. "Never mind... I don't want to know..."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Knux_nyan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:59 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi raised an eyebrows, "What? A familiar contract?" she looked at the sleeping Jaecen, folding her arms towards him, "What the hell are you thinking...?" she said to herself. She sighed, but then looked towards a dark portal that opened up with Ixyam and Ayami walking out of it. She raised her eyebrows, a little surprised by their sudden appearance, "So, what brings you two here?" she asked them, wondering what their business here was.

Meanwhile, Red was sitting on a stool, spinning around in it. Though she was going at a speed that didn't make her dizzy.

OogieKnight

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:01 pm
Female 16 |

Ixyam looked at Tsuyoi. "Dunno..."
Erin stuck his index finger in the air. "He's comic relief. I know what I'm talking about because the writer lets me know."
"Seriously, dude. Just shut up." Ayami said.
"She's right. Go sit in the corner and play with your crayons... or something." Ixyam added.
Nami became worried. "Erin... Are you alright?"
Erin scratched his head. "Eh. You should just worry about Da and Kuro."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Knux_nyan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:33 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
"Uh ohh." Red said before kicking off the ground, rolling the stool over towards them. She leaned towards Erin with a grin, "Looks like you have a case of 4th wall ignorance." she said before sitting up straight and putting her hands on her hips, "People who are crazy usually have it."
Tsuyoi frowned at Red, furrowing her eyebrows a little, "4th wall ignorance? I'm pretty sure you just made that up."
Red spun in her chair until she faced away from Tsuyoi, "Well it's not exactly called that, but it has something to do with breaking the 4th wall...whatever that means." She looked around the room as if trying to find whatever always watched them like everything that happened to them was a show. But she shrugged, "Anyway, it's nothing to be concerned about...well, health wise." she said, turning back towards them.
Tsuyoi sighed before looking at Erin, "Oh right, that reminds me." she stood from her chair, "Erin, I want to talk to you...alone." the way she said that seemed serious and somewhat scary. She walked towards the back room, "Come on." she said, waiting for Erin at the door frame of the back room.

OogieKnight

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:39 am
kurai_18
flippy flusters flaky
oogieknight

((OOC: ))

User Image
User Image

Sasha didn't look back at Oda.
"Yeah." she looked at Jaster.
"I've done all I can for the moment. Just make her comfortable."

Jaster nodded and kissed Lillith's hand as he doesn't let go of her hand, holding her hand with both of his hands

"Ugh, this is all getting too much for me. Sasha, can I leave now?"

Sasha looked at Sophia and nodded.
"Yeah, get out of here if you can walk. Actually. Hold on." Sasha sighed and put braces on Sophia's legs and pulled her out of bed.
"So yeah, shoo. Try not to come back unless its a serious injury this time."

Sophia walked out of the infirmary, rather shaky, but walking on her own.

Sasha immediately threw the bedding off of that bed and into another room,
"Familiar contract? With who? Red?" she watched Red spin on her stool and sighed.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:32 am
Female 16 |

Erin scratched his head. "Um... In a closet with you? What will the others think?"
"Erin. Be serious!" Nami scolded.
He put his hands up. "Okay. Sheesh." He followed Tsuyoi to the back room. He waited for her to close the door.

Ixyam folded his arms. "Sheesh... That was kind of weird..."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Knux_nyan

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:08 pm
[ooc: @Kurai - I don't remember if that was exactly what Erin said back then, but it should be close enough.]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi sighed at Erin's comment. She then closed the door as soon as Erin walked in, "Your father does the same thing you're doing you know? As if talking to...someone watching us. " she said as she walked past him, looking around the room as if feeling like being watched now. She took a seat on a stool, looking at Erin, "But that's not what I want to talk about. I think we should have that talk about...back then." she said with folded arms. "If you don't remember, it's when we went through Wakai's memories of us...when you called me a...what was it?" she closed her eyes as she lowered her head, "Ah yes...a failure." She chuckled, "And then after calling me a failure, you called yourself and your father a failure. Then you said that you don't want someone calling themselves a failure watching over your sisters." she looked back up at Erin with a smirk, "Does that ring a bell?"

Red giggled after Tsuyoi and Erin went into the back room all by themselves, having lots of lewd thoughts about what they could be doing. She looked at the Nami, "You gotta admit though, that cowgirl is quite attractive. Who knows? Maybe Erin might do something." she said with a grin. "Or...maybe cowgirl might do something due to being a lonely and untouched wife for so long. After all, she isn't your blood-related mother." she added before laughing and spinning in her stool chair.

Odayaka's ears perked up, looking at Red when Sasha did, she had also overheard that Jaecen cast a familiar contract on her, "...I wonder what Mr. Jaecen was thinking when he did that..." she said to herself. She wondered why he would want her as a familiar...she didn't look it, but even Odayaka knew that Red was really dangerous when she could be. But, perhaps that was the reason Jaecen made her his familiar.

OogieKnight

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:58 pm
Female 16 |

He tilted his head slightly. "Well, yeah... I might have a slight psychosis but that doesn't mean I lost m'memories." Erin turned around. "So, what's this about?"

Nami gave her a dirty look. "You filthy pidgeon..."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Knux_nyan

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:08 am
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi sighed when Erin turned around, "...hey, come here for a sec." she said, taking her hat off and placing it on the bed. "And don't worry, I'm not gonna lock you into a submission move for holding me in a headlock back then." she said, waiting for Erin to come to her.

Red stopped spinning to look at Nami with a grin, "Hey, it's possible." Red looked towards the backroom door, then back at Nami, "You're his sister so you should know his curiosities as a boy." she said with a raised eyebrow.

OogieKnight

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:37 am
Female 16 |

Erin shifted his feet. "How do I know you aren't just saying that?"

Nami ignored her. What do you think they're talking about in there?"
Ixyam shrugged.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Knux_nyan

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:05 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
"Oh come on, have I ever gotten violently physical with you kids?" Tsuyoi said with a raised eyebrow. She rubbed the back of her head, "But, if you won't come to me, then I'll come to you...if you prefer it that way." she said, waiting for Erin's response.

"Why not just listen through the door?" she said before rolling the chair around. She seemed to be having her own fun with the stool chair, as if she's never sat in one before.

OogieKnight

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:46 pm
Female 16 |

Erin shrugged. Before doing anything, he placed a soundproof ice block over the door. He walked over to Tsuyoi and sighed. "Okay. What's up?"

Ixyam placed his head against the door. He looked back at the others. "Dudes. I can't hear a thing. Frosty the Snowman must've put up a barrier."
Nami folded her arms and scoffed. "Serves you right, cheesehead."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Knux_nyan

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:16 am
kurai_18
flippy flusters flaky
oogieknight

((OOC: ))

User Image
User Image

Sasha silently watched everything that was going on. She began to make fresh potions to restock her stores.

"So do I wanna know what happened while I was gone?"

Jaster continued to hold onto Lillith's hand. He knew something was going on with Raven. He sent the pain towards Jax, although knowing he felt the same pain.  
Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff