Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 242 243 244 245 246 247 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:25 am
I see you in my head and eye.
Your eyes are vacant and your mouth is bright.
And all you say are things I don't want to hear...
So I smash my hands against my broken ears...
We'll be the thoughts that you were warned about!
We are the shadows in your basement!
When you say doomsday, they say everything's alright!
But it's all the same, get yourself a number.
Oh, we've been watching you sleep.
We know your tricks, we know all your bad habits...
We know your secrets, we know what you've lost...
We sneak into your closet and have dinner with the skeletons!

User Image
ᵉ ᵛ ᵃ ᶰ ᵈ ᵉ ʳ
ᵗ ʳ ᶤ ˢ ᵗ ᵃ ᶰ
ˡ ᶤ ˡ ˡ ᵃ ᶰ ᵗ ᶤ ᶰ ᵉ

ˢˡʸᵗʰᵉʳᶤᶰˢᵉᶜᵒᶰᵈ ʸᵉᵃʳᵖᵘʳᵉᵇˡᵒᵒᵈʰᵉᶤʳ

Vander just stared. It was Flying. He wasn't a Quidditch maniac- his parents called that sort of thing 'nonsense designed to keep the masses distracted' and he could never tell if they were joking or not, but didn't everyone want the chance to fly on a broom? It was a staple of wizarding society. Everyone got their flying certificate, even the idiots. Everyone. The idea that she would dismiss it as unimportant was so foreign to him he was almost convinced this was an elaborate joke, had Wendy been the type of person to make jokes. He shook his head in wonder and said nothing as she waved it away as though it were a bothersome fly. "You'd come to see me play," he stated in a tone that implied he had some serious doubts as to her honesty on that matter. "And seeker- my father never played Quidditch but my uncle was a chaser for Slytherin." A very talented one, too, if his mother was to be believed. His father didn't like to talk about his uncle much. Anyways, he had the small, thin frame for a seeker, so he might as well try out for that, right? He gave her an 'I'm not that stupid' look at the mention of a professional career. As if he'd be allowed to run off to play quidditch for a living, even if he did turn out to be some sort of prodigy at it. His family would never hear of such a thing. He was expected to get a good, appropriate job straight out of school, marry well as soon as possible, and have children, preferably a lot of children, because to be painfully straightforward his family was dying. There were three children, no actual titles, not very wide marriage prospects, and the wealth was going to run out eventually, even if his family was practically frugal with it compared to other old families. At the jibe at his skill (or lack of skill) with Transfiguration, he glared, but didn't know why he expected anything different. "I'm looking forward to it. Try not to skip any core classes this year, won't you? You wouldn't want to get in any trouble with your cousin over it."

OOC:
mc2

All along you've been asking what's wrong with me!
All along you've been living your predicament!
Saying you were innocent, but what's that got to do with me?
We are the cracks in all you dream about!
We are the noises in your attic,
We'll be the people you were warned about!
We are the monsters in your closet!
Now despite your hopes, despite your prayers, you're broke like us.
We watch you when you're asleep, we hear as you grind your teeth...
We're always wearing smiles, but we're never what they seem.
You run when you're awake, but we still kill you when you dream!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:37 pm
User Image
Looking: Like Trouble At: Hogsmeade Station With: Timothy and Mira
And now they appreciate my talents...>

Benjamin laughed at his friends'-ugh, he supposed Mira was a friend of sorts at this point for him-response to his question about being embarrassed to be seen together. It was expected and exactly like he hoped. Maybe if the two realized that they liked being around each other and saw what everyone else saw-Hell they were looking at a picture of how they were (and a damn good capture of that if Benjamin did say so himself)- they'd get over their stupid dancing around their feelings or whatever. "Ah, but Mira, soy tu amigo también and I'm sure you'd be embarrassed to be seen just with me. Then again I'm only cuñado futuro." He shrugged humming quietly as he listened to Mira's questioning about his classes and the unfortunate fact that she refused to help him 'bother' their housemates-at least there was the exception of 'only if they really deserve it'.

"Yes, but Wendy's whole existence annoys me. She just seems off and is excessively boring acting," Benjamin said, "I'd like to see her feathers ruffled once in a great while. And, we're Slytherins, we all deserve spiders in our beds once in a while. Actually, I would occasionally find spiders in my bed as a kid and Mum found one in my crib once. Then again, spiders were super common growing up. They are cute. Anyways..."

He chuckled and finally answered, "I'm taking Ghost and Ghoul Studies, Art-which shouldn't have that many notes, but still I don't like taking notes-, Muggle Art, and Healing. But, like I said Healing I got covered. You know, you could just find me someone else willing to take notes in those classes for me too. Or just help provide me ammunition for various students."

"And, I know you don't want to make my man Timmy jealous by admitting my awesome-ness, but it is true and you know it. You don't see Timmy with random fans showing up at his house like I do," He said, smirking he caught a glimpse of ginger hair, Morven, who seemed to be seething and looking for him which was hilarious, and Benjamin continued twirling the clip in his hand and said cackling as he got into a carriage easily pulling himself up with one hand, "Seriously, just knowing me might some day pay off when the Daily Prophet is interviewing people about the Amazing Seymour Benjamin Ryans and his humble beginnings."

Translations: (1)I am your friend, too
(2) future brother-in-law.

Yukina101

murruelecreuset

The Forgotten Weasley
Since Benjamin has caught sight of Morven

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:00 pm
                  User ImageUser Image

User Image

uniform>

Ronna hadn't rushed out of the prefect car-though she wanted to. Xavier had taken care of lecturing David about showing up late while she was stuck asking questions. Go figure one of their prefects had to be an idiot. Well, there was Sapphire too. David was probably lucky that he got stuck with Xavier doing the lecturing because if she had to...

Stretching she got off easily making out most of her year mates- a few easier to spot than others-such as Gypsy with her wild hair colors (which would mean Jer was somewhere within ten feet most likely of her) and Toby due to his height. As she caught sight of Toby she saw a glint of something he put in his bag as he walked away from Alex. She raised a brow as she walked over to him and grabbed his bag pulling it towards her and asking not looking in the bag yet, as she kissed him briefly before pulling back, "What's up with you and Alex? I sure as Hell hope you aren't naming her as Quidditch Vice Captain because she's not exactly that dedicated and I will so quit if you do..."

She glanced down at the bag of his she was still holding and said about to reach into the bag before glancing at Toby and asking, "And what did she give you?"

The Forgotten Weasley

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:31 pm
Never meant to break my own promises;
Promises, just promises...
Again, the excuses and generally wasting my time.
I'm finding solutions, just seeking my peace of mind.
No hocus or pocus, my focus is drunk on the floor!
And mumbling something about one more,
Oh, falling across the line-
Keep punching petals at the ember light,
And I cross my heart and hope to die.

User Image
T O B I A S
P H I L E M O N
W A L S H

Seventh Year PrefectGryffindor BeaterTeam CaptainHalfblood Twin

Toby turned at the familiar click of heels he easily identified as Ronna's, and gave her an odd look as she grabbed his bag first before she kissed him. He kissed her back, and looked put out as she pulled back and started firing off questions. He rolled his eyes. "No, I'm not naming her vice captain, but thanks for reminding me." He didn't stop her from reaching into his bag but explained as she did. "I just confiscated a flask from her. I swear, anymore under-agers trying to get sloshed and we'll have to have assemblies and speeches on the dangers of drinking. But seeing as she didn't make a fuss over it, neither did I." He gave her an amused look. "Don't worry, I still took points." Hey, maybe she'd be proud of him for actually doing his job for once.

OOC:
mc2

One more night, I said it the last time;
This is the last time, say it and now once more.
I said I was trying, I really was driving the coast.
The fight or the flight, well I side with the latter most!
It almost is laughable but when I chuckle I choke.
Can’t get the words out my throat of one more-
Is that my lion’s pride, I meet my mountain, then I run and hide?

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:58 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

I'll move myself and my family aside
If we happen to be left half alive
I'll get all my papers and smile at the sky
Though I know that the hypnotized never lie
Do ya?

Timothy pinked just a bit when Mira spoke out about being friends with him and not being embarrassed to be seen with him which, embarrassingly enough, released a tiny ball of tension that had been sitting at the bottom of his stomach while having tiny butterflies flutter around more in his chest cavity. The feeling got worse as he actually recognized some of the Spanish he was speaking wanting to smack his friend for already planning a wedding before the two of them were even dating. If! If they ever dated! He pretty much tuned out his friends and their unheated bickering as they made their way to the carriages rolling his eyes as Benjamin brought up his nonexistent fans and snorted as he mentioned him having some as well. Sure, there were girls lining up around the block to get a glimpse of the midget mute wizard. He grinned as Mira responded that she'd rather spend the time with him than go and sit with Wendy, and in sign language, and he was sure he felt the butterflies increase to the maximum capacity. Timothy let out a gusty sigh as Benjamin kept going even as they climbed into the carriage about interviews and the such. "Yes, they'll want to know how we managed not to put permanent duct tape over your mouth." he signed with a small smirk.

mc^2

murruelecreuset

Smile and grin at the change all around [wearing]
Pick up my guitar and play [Hogsmeade Station]
Just like yesterday [Benjamin and Mira]
Then I'll get on my knees and pray [Going back to school]
We don't get fooled again [ooc]
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:01 pm
User Image
David Sinclair Avery
[Ravenclaw]
Formerly: David Sinclair League
Named Heir of the Avery Family
6th Year Ravenclaw Prefect
Wand: Supple and Smooth//11 3/4 inches//Hawthorne//Fairy Hair
Born: December 25, 2012
Dating Leonette Mitchell

Properly><2028-2029 School Year>

"Well, wasn't Xavier the one who busted a couple kids for drinking or something at the Yule Ball?" David said. "I mean the guy does take his duties seriously. Though, I think he's better able to hold his temper than Kiss can so maybe they both decided to let Xavier lecture me and Kiss answer any questions." David shrugged. "Who knows? But at least the Head Boy and Head Girl positions went to people who have good grades and are fairly level headed. No offense, but I have doubts if level headed is a trait that can actually be put on any Gryffindor at the end of the day, though." Smiling he kissed Leo and stepped back to listen as she asked about Leah.

"Ah," David said with a slight frown, "well, it might if she keeps it up. She'll have to be home schooled or sent to Charms School. And, if she is home schooled it'll have to be by a squib or muggle who knows about the magical world because of family or a witch or wizard. And my Dad isn't exactly fond of magic and does value Muggle Education. Well, I do too. Just because you can do magic doesn't mean the muggles haven't figured out a lot better ways to do certain things or found useful things. I'd rather a cell phone or use the internet to talk to someone than an owl to be honest and I like Annabella."

"Leah might be able to control her magic better as she gets older, though," David answered. "Regardless, I figure Hogwarts classes won't be that bad-not the magical practical side. At least she has that advantage."

"And, Cathy knows patience is important but what is the phrase she uses... 'a virtue I lack' or something of that sort," David chuckled. "I'm sure Cathy will do better once Leah is a year or two older. Cathy just isn't all that interested in really little kids. She's used to being able to have actual long linguistically and grammatically correct conversations with people. I'm different, I don't like lengthy arguments. A baby or toddler can't give you one."

He was still smiling as Leo turned the conversation to her sisters and talked about how Grace sounded more grown up than her and asked about the feast. "Ah, but listen to us, worrying about our younger siblings like we're their parents or something. Besides, Grace has her immature streaks too. Remember the time she went off to the library without telling anyone? Though, I think Cathy lectured her pretty thoroughly. Prioritizing your studies and focusing on only the future is actually fairly narrow sighted-though I'm guilty of such. Hell, I've already got my next ten years after graduation planned out in my head. Even before my grandparents got involved I knew exactly when I was going to get married, how many kids I planned to have, name options, where they would go to school, beyond just my future career. But, I like to have a plan. I'm an abnormality in that case."

User Image

murruelecreuset

{OOC}

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

amo10690

Greedy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:03 pm
User Image

Arianna listened intently as Benjamin gave her a brief explanation of his families roots. She found it absolutely fascinating. "That's so cool. So that explains Rivers but where does Blakely come from? Is that your mother's surname?" She continued to throw questions about his family at the poor boy. Ari could only assume that her excitement was from her own lack of family knowledge. She paused to wonder about it. All she knew was her mother was a witch but her mother had died and she didn't have anyone closely related that could tell her the family history. Her father on the other hand came from a long line of British bakers. Not much to tell there.

She laughed at his immediate dismissal of calling herself annoying. Then she found herself wondering what he would describe her as. It was weird how that thought hit her like a ton of bricks. What did Benjamin think of her? And why did that suddenly bother her? She attempted to shrug off the gnawing questions and change the subject. "So what extra classes did you pick up this year?" Hoping deep down they would have even more classes together.

RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:58 pm
User Image
ıllıllı ωєи∂у мα∂єℓιиє ¢нαιѕту ıllıllı
3я∂ уєαя ѕℓутнєяιи
ρυяєвℓσσ∂ αи∂ вяαи¢н мємвєя σf тнє ανєяу fαмιℓу

Wendy raised a brow when Evander asked if she would show up to watch him play, "I have shown up to a game or two before." She inclined her head slightly, not saying anything else and listened as Evander explained the position he was interested in and his uncle who played chaser for Slytherin. "Ah," She said, not bothering with anything more, her expression neutral, still.

When he said he was looking forward to her help in classes a quick expression of surprise came on her face and tried to guess if he meant that sentence sarcastically or not. He was obviously annoyed by her mention of his weakness in Transfiguration, but she hadn't even expected even a sarcastic answer hinting he'd actually accept her help in his classwork. Wouldn't it be belittling himself to accept help from some branch member girl? Even jokingly to suggest... She frowned slightly as she tried to work it out and then replied, "I only ever skipped flying. And obviously it wasn't considered that much of a core class because I didn't get held back or forced to retake the class or anything. Not that I would have necessarily went if they tried to make me retake it. And, my cousin is a hypocrite. He hates flying or at least flying personally-though, he was furious his sister joined her house's quidditch team-yet he dates one a quidditch player. But, he's stated how useless he thinks flying is enough. And he definitely is poor at it. Though, probably a better flyer than a cook considering his OWL score in Cooking with Magic."

She shrugged regaining her composure as she spoke. "Though, I don't know why you'd be that concerned with what I do or do not get in trouble for. It is my business and the business of the family I am a member of. You don't have any connection to my actions, after all."

Expected>

{ OoC}

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:02 pm
I see you in my head and eye.
Your eyes are vacant and your mouth is bright.
And all you say are things I don't want to hear...
So I smash my hands against my broken ears...
We'll be the thoughts that you were warned about!
We are the shadows in your basement!
When you say doomsday, they say everything's alright!
But it's all the same, get yourself a number.
Oh, we've been watching you sleep.
We know your tricks, we know all your bad habits...
We know your secrets, we know what you've lost...
We sneak into your closet and have dinner with the skeletons!

User Image
ᵉ ᵛ ᵃ ᶰ ᵈ ᵉ ʳ
ᵗ ʳ ᶤ ˢ ᵗ ᵃ ᶰ
ˡ ᶤ ˡ ˡ ᵃ ᶰ ᵗ ᶤ ᶰ ᵉ

ˢˡʸᵗʰᵉʳᶤᶰˢᵉᶜᵒᶰᵈ ʸᵉᵃʳᵖᵘʳᵉᵇˡᵒᵒᵈʰᵉᶤʳ

Vander noticed the surprise that flashed on her face when she realized he hadn't technically turned down her offer of help, accompanied by a small frown. He hadn't really been thinking about it when he had, but now he was glad he hadn't immediately turned up his nose with a scoff, as tempting an idea as that seemed now. Anything that got something close to a legitimate emotional reaction, be it confusion or anger, was a win in his book. Especially when Wendy tried to to act so aloof. The only way he could drag her down to his level was by, as difficult as it was, toning down his own pride and arrogance. Vander didn't necessarily like having to do so, but otherwise he'd get bored and restless, and honestly, neither of them wanted to have to deal with that. True to form, she avoided expressing her shock, and instead focused on his last snide remark. This was about as rebellious as he'd ever head her speak, and it was a stupid thing to be so stubborn about, anyways. "He dates?" he asked in disbelief. Vander knew what dating was, but it wasn't something necessarily practiced in his family. He could imagine his father's face if he told him he had a girlfriend. Of course, the reaction would be even worse were he a girl claiming to have gotten herself a boyfriend. Still, if the boy was the heir, and he'd heard the current head of the Averys was fairly old... He could probably do what he wanted at Hogwarts, to a certain extent. Vander had his doubts about how easily a teenage boy who had to be sixteen or seventeen now was obeying an old man who wasn't even his father, if he had the familial relations worked out right. "He took Cooking with Magic?" Vander couldn't think of a more feminine class. What, did he plan on cooking for himself? He tossed her an ugly look at her shrug next words. She was just annoyed because he'd made look surprised before, probably. "And I don't know why you'd be concerned with whether I pass or fail in any of my classes," he retorted. If she was going to try to play the 'this is none of your business' card he was going to throw it right back in her face. She was just as bad as him, if not worse, when it came to prying. At least he didn't bother to be subtle about it.

OOC:
mc2

All along you've been asking what's wrong with me!
All along you've been living your predicament!
Saying you were innocent, but what's that got to do with me?
We are the cracks in all you dream about!
We are the noises in your attic,
We'll be the people you were warned about!
We are the monsters in your closet!
Now despite your hopes, despite your prayers, you're broke like us.
We watch you when you're asleep, we hear as you grind your teeth...
We're always wearing smiles, but we're never what they seem.
You run when you're awake, but we still kill you when you dream!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:10 pm
User Image
ıllıllı ωєи∂у мα∂єℓιиє ¢нαιѕту ıllıllı
3я∂ уєαя ѕℓутнєяιи
ρυяєвℓσσ∂ αи∂ вяαи¢н мємвєя σf тнє ανєяу fαмιℓу

"Yes. It generally isn't a problem as long as the individual is acceptable," Wendy answered. "There is no requirement, at least not for the main branch, that they have to go the most traditional way of marrying." She shrugged, not that concerned about the matter, "The Avery family itself is power enough, has enough resources, and has enough members it doesn't need to have everyone marry solely for the benefit of the family."

She raised a brow with a polite smile as if explaining something that was basic logic. She, of course, thought it far more practical to arrange for a match that was most financially and socially and power-wise beneficial for oneself and family, but then again there had always been enough Averys in the family who thought like her that the ones who wished could 'follow their heart'. Well within reason-after all Acacia Chaisty was rightfully disowned (though in Wendy's opinion she was lucky that was all that happened to her and that halfblood Ryans) for marrying a halfblood Gryffindor.

"And, yes, he took it and failed it," Wendy said, "I already said that. I considered taking it, then it dawned on me I don't need to take some fluff class to know how to make a proper cup of tea and a decent meal."

Folding her hands in her lap she made a small sigh as Evander said he didn't know why he'd be concerned with his grades, "I could offer to point out the fact blood goes only so far anymore. And, if those of old families continue to embarrass themselves by performing poorly compared to others, soon old family names will only be useful for an amusing joke at parties. Or would you rather me give you some other reason? I'm sure you can even come up with a few of your own. You aren't stupid."

Expected>

{ OoC}

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:30 pm
                  User ImageUser Image

User Image

uniform>

"Hmm?" Ronna said with a smile, "I've already more or less decided to put Tanya in charge of the dueling club if that makes your life any easier for decision making."

As Ronna looked at the flask and then back up at Toby she sighed as he talked about the underage drinkers of the school and then nodded in approval about the points being taken, though she was sure Toby took far less points than Ronna would have. And Ronna would still be busy lecturing and interrogating Alex about the flask. Besides, Alex was technically practically of age. It could have been a lot worse, and Toby did say she didn't make a scene. "I'd say Xavier is the best one to give that assembly. Apparently, according to Valentina at least, I spend too much time snogging to be considered 'responsible or appropriate' to lecture a younger student about proper behavior."

Smiling she stepped towards Toby and said, "But, see you took points, obviously we can be responsible and snog regularly..." Chuckling she kissed him before pausing, "So who are you thinking of being vice captain? As your girlfriend, I should know first. Or I'll ask just exactly how few points you took from Alex for doing something illegal mind you if you don't tell me!" She ended brightly with a big smile.

The Forgotten Weasley

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:50 pm
Promises, just promises...
Again, the excuses and generally wasting my time.
I'm finding solutions, just seeking my peace of mind.
No hocus or pocus, my focus is drunk on the floor!
And mumbling something about one more,
Oh, falling across the line-
Keep punching petals at the ember light,
And I cross my heart and hope to die.

User Image
T O B I A S
P H I L E M O N
W A L S H

Seventh Year PrefectGryffindor BeaterTeam CaptainHalfblood Twin

Toby grinned when she said she was going to name Tanya captain of the dueling club. "Yeah? Good on her- and you. She can make all of 'em toe the line." He'd never actually been to dueling club, but he assumed whoever was going to head it needed a strong presence and a cool head on their shoulders, at least when it came to monitoring duels. It was probably very easy for things to get out of hand if they weren't closely supervised. At least with Tanya taking over after Ronna she could hold things together and the younger years wouldn't try to get away with more just because Ronna was gone. "But of course," he said, rolling his eyes, both in response to the picture of Xavier lecturing about the dangers of drinking, probably while thinking that he needed a drink, and what Valentina had apparently said. Please. He and Ronna could be Jer and Gypsy. Did anyone want another Jer and Gypsy? Did they? "Oh yeah," he imitated a tone of mock officiousness. "We're an example to-," he was cut off by the kissing for a bit longer than what would be considered appropriate, anywhere, but didn't care, before she stopped and he loosened his grip on her waist. "The entire school," he finished. He snorted when at her wide smile. "Come on, that's classified team information or something, I can't go revealing it to just anyone. It could put your life in danger. The players could start warring amongst themselves over who'll get my title..." He paused for effect. "And my legacy." Then he started laughing and couldn't keep a straight face any longer.

OOC:
mc2

One more night, I said it the last time;
This is the last time, say it and now once more.
I said I was trying, I really was driving the coast.
The fight or the flight, well I side with the latter most!
It almost is laughable but when I chuckle I choke.
Can’t get the words out my throat of one more-
Is that my lion’s pride, I meet my mountain, then I run and hide?

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:45 pm
User Image
                                                      So much to do, so much to see
                                                      So what's wrong with taking the back streets
                                                      You'll never know if you don't go
                                                      You'll never shine if you don't glow

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

$ł⑂тн℮ґїη ℙяℯḟℯ¢т || ϟℯ√ℯᾔт♄ ¥εαґ || Ṕґøʊⅾ ♏ʊḓ♭ℓø☺ⅾ

════════════════════════

Jer stepped out of the train and followed behind Gypsy. Who then ambushed her brother and got a double date set up between them and Echo and Tanya. Jer couldn't help but chuckle. Obviously Gypsy was trying to be a good sister, and do something with her younger brother before they left school. Which only reminded him he should do the same for Kenny. The squirt was going to be by himself when he left school, and if he was remembering correctly, would be a seventh year himself when his snowy-haired younger brother got to school. Honestly, he didn't know what, but Jer was willing to bet that he was probably going to be showing Kenny everything he knew about wandless magic before he left the school for good. Blimey, had it already been seven years sice he himself stepped off that train? Glancing over at the first years, yes it had, and heck, he was probably the same size as some of the first years now. Lovely. Jer scratched the back of his head, nearly dislodging his ever-present hat before he wrapped his arms around Gypsy. "So, what'cha think? We wai' around fer th' others an' grab a carriage then, or we ge' one an' wai' fer them ta catch up?" Jer could go with either option, to be honest. He wasn't that picky. However, he didn't mind the idea of snogging his girlfriend before they got to the school either.

════════════════════════
                                                      Location: Hogsmeade Station
                                                      Thoughts: Wow, las' year a' school. Blmey, time really 'as flown, 'asn' i'?
                                                      Taken By: Gypsy Lovette
                                                      OOC:

[x]

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hey now, you're an All Star, get your game on, go play
                                                      Hey now, you're a Rock Star, get the show on, get paid
                                                      And all that glitters is gold
                                                      Only shooting stars break the mold

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:06 am
                  User ImageUser Image

User Image

uniform>

Ronna raised a brow as they broke off kissing, and he completed his statement about being an example to the whole school, his hands still on her waist. "You never said if it was a good or bad example," She pointed out dryly. When Toby snorted at her question about who was the vice captain, she said, "Oh, I'm sure I can handle the danger, Walsh. Also, you can tell Captain Walsh that his girlfriend does not appreciate being put in the category of 'just anyone' and he can go find 'just anyone' to make out with for the next week or two."

She smiled, "I'm kidding. I don't care that much. Granted if the choice sucks, I just will not try-out. Or I will just to see how many bones of yours I can technically get away with breaking and then refuse to join the team."

"We should probably find a carriage," Ronna added, giving him a quick peck on the lips as she continued, still bothered by the idea of meeting his mother and half whining as she complained, "and you never said anything more about why your mother wants to meet me. I'm still saying no, of course, but... I want to know how much she's going to press the matter. And can you just point out Jess is trying to hook up with some blue haired underclassman and distract her with that?"

The Forgotten Weasley

User ImageUser Image  

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:12 am
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          тanya cнerrι
                                                          Looking Quiet at Hogsmeade Station with Tanya and Elsie
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Irked
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Ugh, Gypsy, no... ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

playgroυnd ѕcнool вell rιngѕ agaιn ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxx
                                                          raιn cloυdѕ coмe тo play agaιn ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxx
                                                          нaѕ no one тold yoυ ѕнe'ѕ noт вreaтнιng? нello, ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι aм yoυr мιnd gιvιng yoυ ѕoмeone тo тalĸ тo. нello. ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceEcho rolled his eyes at Tanya, not bothering to even fake a chuckle at her awful joke. "Very funny," he said sarcastically. Elsie's comment on his sister had him shrugging. He didn't have a problem with his sister wanting to spend time with him (which was a far cry from how he'd felt on the matter six years ago), but the sudden desire to do so was weird. "Nice or not, it's still strange. It's like her and our parents are all suddenly freaking out about how she's grown and I'm almost grown and all this other nonsense that has literally never bothered any of them before." He scowled somewhat at this. He didn't get this whole idea that suddenly they were all going to drift apart and never see one another. It wasn't like they spent all that much time together anyway. And Gypsy wasn't moving out after graduation, at least as far as he knew. Not immediately, anyway. She certainly hadn't said anything about doing so. He somehow didn't see his sister giving her up art studio. Unless Jer wanted the two of them to get a place together and that place had a spare room for her to shove all her easels and canvases in... yeah, probably wasn't happening.

space"That's why we were late to the platform," he told the girls with a small frown. "When we got up to leave, Mum was tossing us into chairs at the table and going on about how we were going to have 'one more family breakfast' before Gypsy was all grown up. We've never had a family breakfast in my life. But apparently we just had to today, and it ended up going so long that Gypsy got us to the platform right when the last call for boarding was going out. If my Mum had let go half a second later, we'd have missed the train," he grumbled. He didn't quite know what had gotten into his mother, or why his father was encouraging it, but it'd nearly resulted in them having one more full day of family time, because if they'd missed the train, the only way they could've gotten to school would be for Gypsy to take them straight to Hogsmeade. Then again, maybe that'd been the plan, he thought wryly. His mother hadn't seemed all that distressed when she'd realized how late it'd gotten. And come to think of it, their clock had been a bit slow, and he'd never known it to have that problem before... Dammit, Mum, he thought, scowling faintly at the realization.

spaceHe grinned faintly when Dave joined them. The two boys hadn't spoken much on the train ride, partially because Echo hadn't been in a particularly talkative mood and partially because he wasn't quite sure if it would've annoyed the Gryffindor for him to try and make conversation or not. Dave had never seemed particularly sociable. The Ravenclaw still snickered at the boy's greeting for Elsie, because it'd been about what he'd been thinking, too. The snicker became an outright laugh at the joke that Elsie had killed someone, and Dave's hopeful tone when he asked if it'd been David. Not that Echo really disliked the guy overmuch, he still thought that he just needed to get over himself and take the stick out of his arse. But, given how much of a headache he could bit, it was a funny enough thought. He glanced over his shoulder, noting that Jer had caught up to his sister, then turned back to his group. "C'mon, let's get a carriage before Gypsy's trying to split us all up. She can find someone else to ride with, I don't fancy having to sit across from her and Jer snogging and I'm pretty sure both Tanya and Elsie did enough of that on the way here for a lifetime."

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ ιғ ι ѕмιle and don'т вelιeve
                                                          xxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ ѕoon ι ĸnow ι'll waĸe ғroм тнιѕ dreaм
                                                          xxxxxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ don'т тry тo ғιх мe, ι'м noт вroĸen. нello,
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ ι aм тнe lιe lιvιng ғor yoυ ѕo yoυ can нιde. don'т cry.

User Image

(( OOC: ))

The Forgotten Weasley

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 242 243 244 245 246 247 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games