Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[EVENT] Bloodfest 2018 Main Events - PRIZES!!! pg 33 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
zeflamigo rolled 3 100-sided dice: 40, 24, 81 Total: 145 (3-300)

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:22 pm
It was the penultimate day for snowflake catching, and Stemma was ready to make history.  
zeflamigo rolled 2 100-sided dice: 13, 44 Total: 57 (2-200)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:22 pm
She was already pretty impatient, though. Would she be able to find a snowflake that didn't melt too quickly?  

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

zeflamigo rolled 1 100-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-100)

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:24 pm
There one was! It was a big one too! This time, she was extra prepared, making Krampa carry her swiftly over to the judges.

Final Score: 88 - 9 = 79!  
Gl!tch~ rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 2 Total: 4 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:04 pm
Hemera glowered at the trolls who spilled cocoa on her ice hive. They couldn't get a lid?! Sometimes other trolls just had no sense of standard or etiquette. Honestly! They were lucky they didn't burn their own selves at this rate.

But she would carry on. She had to clean her lusus's wax all the time. Uphill battles? Her norm. Mera wouldn't let something small get the best of her, though she grit her teeth a little. The end was in sight. She could concentrate on that.

And reform the chimney.

Hivestuck

My name is: Hemera Moachm
My team is: Teal
Yesterday's Total: 6
Damage: 2
Repair: 1
New Total: 5

Building Material for Tomorrow: Plain

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Gl!tch~ rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 3 Total: 4 (2-12)

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:06 pm
She nodded, still sniffling. Wander wiped her tears away with her sleeve. As she pulled herself together, she felt embarrassed. So many other trolls were still around, huh?

"I-I'm sorry... I'm t-too old t'be acting l-like a wiggler 'bout d-d-dumb stuff..."

But she went with him to skate. Slipping and sliding would distract her too much to think about it, and she liked getting to spend with her friend! She even got to laugh a little.

After it was all done, she said, "There's s-something I should tell you about m-me and Poe later..." Another thing to be excited about!

Too bad that she would return to a mush pile yet again, killing the mood.

Hivestuck

My name is: Pennie Teller (Wander Oudini)
My team is: Orange
Yesterday's Total: 2
Damage: 8
Repair: 2
New Total: 2

Building Material for Tomorrow: Frigid water

zeflamigo

Gl!tch~ rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 6 Total: 10 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:07 pm
Reemus came back, feeling a little deflated. Working from the ground up again... He just huffed and got to it. He wanted something to show Voscil later. It didn't have to be good. It never had to be good. It just had to be his. And that's what mattered!

With that in mind, it was a little easier to resculpt with his (nasty) snow. He began to hum.

Hivestuck

My name is: Canine Eninac (Reemus Grroou)
My team is: Yellow
Yesterday's Total: 0
Damage: 2
Repair: 3
New Total: 3

Building Material for Tomorrow: Parking Lot Ice

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
zeflamigo rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 6 Total: 10 (2-12)

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:13 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Froggy Friend (Sonnie DeFrog)
My team is: Green
Yesterday's Total: 13
Damage: -4
Repair: +4
New Total: 13

Building Material for Tomorrow: Frigid Water

Sonnie was more than happy to see Wander's spirits being lifted. At the very least, lifted enough that she had stopped crying. He gave her one more pat on the head before helping her up. Calmly, he deflected her deprecating words.

"It's not dumb. Being sad isn't a feeling only for wigglers. Don't ever feel guilty about having feelings." He said, giving her a smile before putting his head back on. They spent enough time talking about feelings, but Sonnie did want to give Wander a nice distraction. It was alright to feel sad, but he was trying to help her feel better.

The same group of highbloods seemed to be hanging around his ice hive now, and he did little to stop their stomping about. He laughed it off to Wander, but not within their earshot. After they had left, Sonnie quickly got to work repairing the damage. It was sparklingly beautiful again within minutes.

Wander's words snapped him out of his busy-body building. Something about her and... Poe? He couldn't imagine what that was about. "Is it good... bad? Weird?" He hoped to his hive that it wasn't either of the latter. That was entirely too complex of a social scenario for him to deal with.

Gl!tch~

Gl!tch~ rolled 3 100-sided dice: 81, 1, 52 Total: 134 (3-300)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:16 pm
Wander wanted more big snowflakes!  

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Gl!tch~ rolled 2 100-sided dice: 42, 24 Total: 66 (2-200)

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:17 pm
This was big, right? She couldn't see.  
Taki-di rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 2 Total: 6 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:18 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Tsarzi Ameroc
My team is: [Blue]
Yesterday's Total: 3
Damage: -4
Repair: +1
New Total: 1

Building Material for Tomorrow: Frigid Water

Tsarzi approached her ice hive today to see a group of chortling juveniles kicking there way through the displays. A toppled tower here, a caved in window there.

If the allowance of such behavior was something that had been factored into the competition, for all that it may be true to life, it was incredibly short sighted if the judging committee wanted to see anything grand. Tsarzi wouldn't be surprised honestly, trolls seemed prone to backwards logic like that.

Like these trolls seemed to have nothing better to do with their time than spit on the hard work of others. Tsarzi doubted they'd ever amount to much if this was the kind of attitude they took.

And when they stomped through her ice hive she watched.

And when one of them got icicles stabbed through their footwear for their trouble, she still watched. The howled and yelled and retreated, but not until after totally demolishing her hive for injuring them.

It was their own lack of observation skills and poor attitude that injured them in the first place.

with a bland considering hum, she set about, once again, shoring up the foundations of an ice hive. Back to the beginning again.

Taki-di

Gl!tch~ rolled 1 100-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-100)

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:18 pm
Maybe not....

Total: 65  
Doutei rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 6 Total: 10 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:44 pm
xxHivestuck

My name is: Tevini Euruft
My team is: Red
Yesterday's Total: 2
Damage: 4
Repair: 4 + 2 = 6
New Total: 4

Building Material for Tomorrow: Sparkly Snow

Another night, another destruction. Tevini sighed at the sight. She ought to be used to it by now. Not only had this happened every night but it wasn't any different back home. Underworld was constantly left in various states of trashed when the customers left. She'd grown used to that, why should this be any different?

'Because you wanted it to be easy.' The redblood grumbled to herself. She'd struggled a lot in life and sometimes Tevini just wanted to have a simple time. Sometimes she wanted to be able to end early. Didn't she deserve that too? Frowning as the irritation bubbled inside her, she tried to catch herself from getting worked up. This was how everyone felt, she was no exception. Everyone struggled in life. Reminding herself to stop whining and playing a victim, the mechanic picked up a handful of snow. Sprinkling it on, she imagined all of her worries and stress falling away with it. She was letting it go.

'It's not so bad. Maybe if I just...' The redblood squinted and started packing snow back around the base. Carefully, she took her time crafting more supports and building up the walls. Once she'd gotten her pity party out of the way she could focus again and realize it's true potential.

Doutei

Yamashii rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 3 Total: 4 (2-12)

Yamashii

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:38 am
Hivestuck

My name is: Cerpin Sugall
My team is: Purple
Yesterday's Total: 7
Damage: 1
Repair: 1
New Total: 7

Building Material for Tomorrow: Nasty Parking Lot Ice

"Hey, not bad. Just a little trash tonight." Cerpin was pretty damn pleased with how his giant ice guitar structure was turning out. So far it had survived every single morning without melting down to nothing. It was probably jinxed now that he'd thought that but he didn't care. The purpleblood was going to continue on as if life had nothing but good things in store for him. So far that had worked out pretty well in his favor. He scooped up some ice from the ground to pack in a little more stability.

"A bit ugly. Guh." Okay bad choice. He spent the next twenty minutes adding nasty parking lot ice and scraping it off if it was too visibly gross. He wanted his guitar to sparkle and shine like the ******** star it was among all these other boring ice hives. Cerpin was a visionary. Cerpin was a genius.

leon_a_darkangel rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 4 Total: 5 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:40 am
Hivestuck
My name is: Eckios Chivul
My team is: Teal
Yesterday's Total: 4
Damage: 3
Repair: 5
New Total: 6

Building Material for Tomorrow: Parking Lot Ice

A night of sleep had made Eckios feel a million times better! Trevel had also stuck some medicine in him to get rid of the sniffles, and it seemed to really perk the now energetic child right up. He was back to his usual, cheerful happy self as he skipped to the ice-hive building grounds. A wide, happy smile lined Kio's lips. Okay! This time for sure he was going to make something great. The risk of the sparkly snow hadn't exactly paid off in terms of damage. The poor structure had gotten knocked around and had seen better days. Frowning, he realized he needed to somehow better stabilize the structure..maybe some of that gross parking lot ice he saw earlier would do? Tilting his head in consideration, he had his lusus help him bring some over to weave into the ice-hive. It took him a bit of time, but with careful, and tedious consideration he was able to complete a little bit more than even the night before! Yey!!  

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

leon_a_darkangel rolled 3 100-sided dice: 58, 19, 7 Total: 84 (3-300)

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:57 am
Feeling energized, Eckios bounced over to get into position for snowflake catching. Sticking his tongue out, his good eye peered skyward. He tried to study the movements and patterns of the snow, and while it looked awkward to anyone watching him Eckios made it work. He had learned a long time ago how to compensate for his vision, even if sometimes his depth perception really let him down at unexpected moments. Oof...tonight was one of those nights. He swore as he stumbled abruptly in a clumsy manner as he tried to get his tongue into shape for snowflake catching.

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games