Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
The Blushing Bride Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NuraXross
Crew

Enduring Lionheart

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:41 pm
shapelessevil
NuraXross
shapelessevil
NuraXross
shapelessevil

*Billy: "How about 30? Give Miss Silvermane a run for her money... Just kidding. Anyway, I uh... I got nothing else on you, Princess.. Tell me... Have you any talents or special skills that will be of use as a wife?"

"30 children! I'm not some sow looking to have a litter here. Well I've trained from birth to be a mighty warrior but who hasn't in my culture. As for special skills I can repair or craft any weapon you could possibly think of, I'm also pretty good at crafting jewelry and cutting gems not to mention I can sail any ship I set hoof on. But I guess those aren't really wifely skills hmm I have more gold then I will be able to spend in 100 lifetimes I also have a big bed and a healthy sex drive Isn't that enough?"

Billy: "Can you repair or craft anything other than weapons?"

"From art to architecture." >w0

Billy: "Thank you, Princess. That will be all, please take you seat, it is time for the Judges to vote."

"You mean I can't just go home."
*Petra sneers at Bill as She walks over and sits next to Jennyver.*
"Hi there miss I can't help but get the feeling that you're a daughter of the sea just as I am."
*Petra says as she smiles and looks at Jennyver*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:37 am
NuraXross
shapelessevil
NuraXross
shapelessevil
NuraXross
shapelessevil

*Billy: "How about 30? Give Miss Silvermane a run for her money... Just kidding. Anyway, I uh... I got nothing else on you, Princess.. Tell me... Have you any talents or special skills that will be of use as a wife?"

"30 children! I'm not some sow looking to have a litter here. Well I've trained from birth to be a mighty warrior but who hasn't in my culture. As for special skills I can repair or craft any weapon you could possibly think of, I'm also pretty good at crafting jewelry and cutting gems not to mention I can sail any ship I set hoof on. But I guess those aren't really wifely skills hmm I have more gold then I will be able to spend in 100 lifetimes I also have a big bed and a healthy sex drive Isn't that enough?"

Billy: "Thank you, Princess. That will be all, please take you seat, it is time for the Judges to vote."

"Hi there miss I can't help but get the feeling that you're a daughter of the sea just as I am."

User Image
Lady Jennyver: *Turns to petra.* "Aye. I've lived at sea, all me life."  

Agent 666 L0gan Bennett

NuraXross
Crew

Enduring Lionheart

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:59 pm
Agent 666 L0gan Bennett
NuraXross
shapelessevil
NuraXross
shapelessevil

User Image

"Wow all your life, I didn't live at sea my entire life but I definitely went sailing a lot with my Papa and my siblings. Oh, this one time when I was little we were attacked by spider Pirates, They were so cute, but my sister was just terrified, she clung to me and cried the whole time, but the great Seas Dagnir chased them off in the end. he he he"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:44 pm
NuraXross
Agent 666 L0gan Bennett
NuraXross
shapelessevil
NuraXross
shapelessevil

User Image

"Wow all your life, I didn't live at sea my entire life but I definitely went sailing a lot with my Papa and my siblings. Oh, this one time when I was little we were attacked by spider Pirates, They were so cute, but my sister was just terrified, she clung to me and cried the whole time, but the great Seas Dagnir chased them off in the end. he he he"

User Image
Lady Jennyver: "Being a sailor, I've had to deal with Pirates, before... They're not so bad as long as ya surrender the cargo they be after without a fight, promise ta pay ransom for the unspoiled return of what loved ones they abduct, and just plain stay out of their territory, to begin with... Oh, and most importantly, when one takes a trinket of irreplaceable sentimental value to ya, such as a rin or locket, ye do NOT try ta convince them ta return it, that will only get ya the blade, or the locker. What ya do, is ya ask ta see the captain, and then you plead yer case ta them, tell them all about the item and what it means to you, why you can't just get another one, report who took it, and ask for it back. As long as ya keep the story short, chances are the captain'll see that the dirty thief returns it. They be the black-market merchants of the sea and be looking for wares tae sell, when they bord ya vessel. Imports be what they be lookin for the most. Imports can fetch a very high price at the right port, a trinket like that be only a mere bonus the scoundrel be tryin to take just for himself, savvy?"  

Agent 666 L0gan Bennett

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:06 am
Billy: Ok, it is now time for the judges to make their votes, for the first elimination. So far, we have:
User Image
Lady Lucia Keres. An absolute submissive who is supportive in everything as will as willing to bare any number of children, and only expects protection and powerful heirs. She is adept at strategy, weaving, and needlework.
User Image
Miss Ragnarok. A cooperative cook who specializes in sea food who demands that her husband doesn't gett too wrapped up in work and be a family man and will only bear 6 children.
User Image
Aileen Mcdaemon. A topless, scantly clad, independent cooperative who demands nothing of her husband and will cheat on him, but only bear him and no one else children and as many as he wants. She is almost guaranteed to remain young and beautiful, through out her husband's life.
User Image
Aileen Silvermane. A naked cooperative submissive who can take any form between Wolf and Woman who wants to f^%k alot and bear her husband at least 20 children. *wipes forehead*
User Image
Lady Vanessa Xross. An aggressive cooperative artistic swinger who loves to f*^k.
User Image
Princess Luminova Valindel. A passionate, submissive, and supportive multi-skilled musician who will bear her husband as many children as he wants.
User Image
Princess Camille Maximoff. A Very controlling and dominant woman who is at least willing to bear many children.
User Image
Queen Natasha. A cooperative housewife.
User Image
Veronica Mii. A cooperative sorceress who aims to please and be pleased and f*&*k like rabbits.
User Image
Mizuti Mii. A cooperative and devoted family woman with many skills and trades. Babies are negotiable.
User Image
Lady Jennyver. A willing slave woman/assassin who likes to f*&k. She is also an adept sailor.
User Image
Princess Petra Minos. A dominant business woman and handywoman who is willing to have many children.

Each the Voting is to be a secret ballat. (PM me) Each judge must vote for three women, based on how much they like how they are dressed and feel they can keep their men happy, and NOT on any racial preference!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:06 pm
shapelessevil
Billy: Ok, it is now time for the judges to make their votes, for the first elimination. So far, we have:
User Image
Lady Lucia Keres. An absolute submissive who is supportive in everything as will as willing to bare any number of children, and only expects protection and powerful heirs. She is adept at strategy, weaving, and needlework.
User Image
Miss Ragnarok. A cooperative cook who specializes in sea food who demands that her husband doesn't gett too wrapped up in work and be a family man and will only bear 6 children.
User Image
Aileen Mcdaemon. A topless, scantly clad, independent cooperative who demands nothing of her husband and will cheat on him, but only bear him and no one else children and as many as he wants. She is almost guaranteed to remain young and beautiful, through out her husband's life.
User Image
Aileen Silvermane. A naked cooperative submissive who can take any form between Wolf and Woman who wants to f^%k alot and bear her husband at least 20 children. *wipes forehead*
User Image
Lady Vanessa Xross. An aggressive cooperative artistic swinger who loves to f*^k.
User Image
Princess Luminova Valindel. A passionate, submissive, and supportive multi-skilled musician who will bear her husband as many children as he wants.
User Image
Princess Camille Maximoff. A Very controlling and dominant woman who is at least willing to bear many children.
User Image
User Image
Veronica Mii. A cooperative sorceress who aims to please and be pleased and f*&*k like rabbits.
User Image
Mizuti Mii. A cooperative and devoted family woman with many skills and trades. Babies are negotiable.
User Image
Lady Jennyver. A willing slave woman/assassin who likes to f*&k. She is also an adept sailor.
User Image
Princess Petra Minos. A dominant business woman and handywoman who is willing to have many children.

The voting is to be a secret ballet. (PM me) Each judge must vote for three women, based on how much they like how they are dressed and feel they can keep their men happy, and NOT on any racial preference!

Aidar: *Writes down his votes and places them in the ballet box on the front of the judges' table.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250

VanessaXross

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:16 pm
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

The voting is to be a secret ballet. (PM me) Each judge must vote for three women, based on how much they like how they are dressed and feel they can keep their men happy, and NOT on any racial preference!

Aidar: *Writes down his votes and places them in the ballet box on the front of the judges' table.*
*homac writes his votes down*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:39 pm
Agent 666 L0gan Bennett
NuraXross
Agent 666 L0gan Bennett
NuraXross
shapelessevil

User Image

User Image
Lady Jennyver: "Being a sailor, I've had to deal with Pirates, before... They're not so bad as long as ya surrender the cargo they be after without a fight, promise ta pay ransom for the unspoiled return of what loved ones they abduct, and just plain stay out of their territory, to begin with... Oh, and most importantly, when one takes a trinket of irreplaceable sentimental value to ya, such as a rin or locket, ye do NOT try ta convince them ta return it, that will only get ya the blade, or the locker. What ya do, is ya ask ta see the captain, and then you plead yer case ta them, tell them all about the item and what it means to you, why you can't just get another one, report who took it, and ask for it back. As long as ya keep the story short, chances are the captain'll see that the dirty thief returns it. They be the black-market merchants of the sea and be looking for wares tae sell, when they bord ya vessel. Imports be what they be lookin for the most. Imports can fetch a very high price at the right port, a trinket like that be only a mere bonus the scoundrel be tryin to take just for himself, savvy?"

"Where I'm from we just kill them and take their ships or we take them to work in pleasure houses or we can pay the Merfolk to kill them."
*Petra says as she smiles happily.*  

NuraXross
Crew

Enduring Lionheart

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

NuraXross
Crew

Enduring Lionheart

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:50 pm
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

*Nura writes his votes down and whisper something to Homac then turns and gives the finger to Jack.*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:17 pm
NuraXross
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

*Nura writes his votes down and whisper something to Homac then turns and gives the finger to Jack.*

Billy: *waits for Homac and Nura to place their votes in the ballet box and then goes through the ballets.* "Ok, the vots are in... I have 1 for lady Jennyver, 1 for Aileen Silvernane,, 1 for Princess Petra Minos, 1 for lady Lucia Keres,and 3 each for Princess Luminova valindel and Mizuti Mii. However, Because our viewers want to see all the special talents of these fine ladies, none of them will be eliminated, just yet and will now be give a second chance to score some votes, in the pageant talent show. Princess Luminova, Miss Mii, since you got the most votes, you two will go first... Princess Luminova, How about you start us off with a song, being so gifted in music?"  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:07 pm
shapelessevil
NuraXross
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Billy: *waits for Homac and Nura to place their votes in the ballet box and then goes through the ballets.* "Ok, the vots are in... I have 1 for lady Jennyver, 1 for Aileen Silvernane,, 1 for Princess Petra Minos, 1 for lady Lucia Keres,and 3 each for Princess Luminova valindel and Mizuti Mii. However, Because our viewers want to see all the special talents of these fine ladies, none of them will be eliminated, just yet and will now be give a second chance to score some votes, in the pageant talent show. Princess Luminova, Miss Mii, since you got the most votes, you two will go first... Princess Luminova, How about you start us off with a song, being so gifted in music?"

"A song? Do you want me to sing it, or just play it?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:21 pm
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil
NuraXross
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Billy: "We would like you to sing it."  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

NuraXross
Crew

Enduring Lionheart

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:47 pm
It would be funny since she's a unicorn if she was into heavy death metal. Lol  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:41 pm
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil
NuraXross
VanessaXross

Billy: "We would like you to sing it."
"Ok, but, my voice is not that good..."  

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]