Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Silver & Blood: A Kingdom's Currency (Rynn01 x Kami GearX) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:11 pm
Rynn01

User Image
Prince Tousa of Darinest

"That's what I was told by the soldier who brought it." Tousa stated with a sigh, looking in the direction of the soldiers camp. "I have a feeling of where the plot developed originally, but not who executed it. That being said the man has been punished enough, I think we will oversee this petty fit of rage."

His gaze glanced back to Anja. "I must say, that is quite a poor way to go if you think about it. What man would want to go out by dying of using the bathroom to much? I think many would rather feel the glory of combat." His gaze then shifted to the plant. A hand reached out and waited for her to set them in the open palm.

"Well, best we just don't look a gift horse in the mouth yes? They gave us a rather nice get out of jail free card if we ever get caught in some form of trouble." For almost having been assassinated, Tousa seemed rather calm about the whole idea. In fact, he had a small smile on his face, and that glint of mischief he had from last night shining through.

It was not a kind look, and one that looked like that of a snake's smile or a fox's grin. It held an evil idea behind it, and one he found humorous.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:20 pm
Kami GearX

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Anja gave him the remnants of the plant she had found. Why did she save him? He was her death. Letting him live was like signing her own death certificate. Something deep down inside of her pointed out that this was the right choice.
"Let us go meet up with them. I'll run ahead and stop them so you can catch up. I won't say anything and if I'm attacked, I'll attack back." she cracked her knuckles to show how juiced she was for this  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Mage 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:56 pm
Rynn01

User Image
Prince Tousa of Darinest

Tousa shook his head. "No, none of that. Can't risk you being executed here in some village." He rolled what was left of the plant around in his hand. "Curious thing this is." He tucked the plant away and then stood up next to her. "Besides, if we run into something I would rather have that enthusiasm pointed at whatever we face rather than a fight that does no one any good."

He looked at the rest of the deer and motioned to it. "Besides, you still have a deer carcass to hand out before we leave, can't just leave that here to rot, would be rude of you. I think your better suited to doing good will than violence if convincing me is what you want to do. I've seen violence for a very long time." He moved over to the dead deer and pat the skinned meat. "Very little good will."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:22 am
Kami GearX

Anja didn't like the fact that they were just going to let them get away. He had a point though. She picked up the knife and continued her work. What was he planning? The sooner they find the culprit, the better. He couldn't get away with it.

She finished her work in silence. SHe wrapped up the meat in brown paper. She carried it all in a basket and headed into town, giving the meat away  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:00 pm
Rynn01

User Image
Prince Tousa of Darinest

Tousa watched her for a moment with a smile and nodded as she went back to work. As she continued what she had started he moved to the stable where their horses were, moving to saddle them up and prepare them for the day, patting one of their faces gently. It was the horse he had ridden yesterday.

"Hey there." He murmured continuing to pat the animal. "Ready for another foray into the world unknown?" It huffed and wiggled its head. "That's what I thought. Tousa stated before moving to put the bit and bridle onto it. Once that was done he went to Anja's horse and got it ready before packing up all of their gear and equipment.

Once that was taken care of he finally led them out of the small shelter they were kept in and moved into town to look for Anja. Once he found her he just followed her in silence, smiling at those she spoke to but not speaking otherwise. He was content with letting her lead for now.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:05 pm
Kami GearX

Anja made small talk with everyone but made sure to keep it short. She was smiling and having a really great time. She was so thankful that she took part in saving this place. Who knows how many would have died if it weren't for them.

Once she delivered the innards to the butcher, she went to her horse and got on the saddle, "Thanks for being so patient. We can go now." she clicked her horse to make him start walking.  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:18 pm
Rynn01

User Image
Prince Tousa of Darinest

Tousa got onto his horse once she had come out of the butcher's shop and as Anja made her way to the edge of the town he slowly drew his spear out, waving to those that they passed by. The sound of the smithy's hammer announced their departure as they left the sleepy village.

However Tousa had plans to make today a bit exciting. As they made it to the edge of the village he spun the spear in hand and then poked Anja's horse's rump with the blunt end of the spear, just to surprise the horse to make it take off in a whinnied sprint away from whatever had just smacked it.

Tousa took off after it after a small moment and leaned forward in his saddle, lowering himself. Once his horse had caught up with her's he would just glance over with a grin. "I wonder what spooked your horse~."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:29 pm
Kami GearX

Anja had great control of her horse. She steered it with mastery and got it settled down quick enough. She knew he was behind this. Who knew he was a trickster, "I don't have time for games Privileged Prince." she made her horse go faster to get away from him. She could easily outrun these animals herself. And what fun that would be. If she tried to spook his horse with any sort of wolf noises, she would spook her horse at the same time. There would be a moment to get him back, but it was not now.  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:10 pm
Rynn01

User Image
Prince Tousa of Darinest

Tousa raised an eyebrow as she spoke that way to him before spurring her horse to get away from him. He slowed his horse down with a chuckle as she took off, patting his horse's neck. "No need to tire yourself out." He told the horse, watching as she continued her way down the road. "Besides, she can't go to far ahead without losing sight of us."

He put the spear away and continued the now much slower trot down the road, looking at the farmland on either side. All of this would have been burned to the ground if they had not stopped the soldiers from yesterday. His smile slowly turned neutral and he righted himself up to his more regal stance for no one in particular. After all no one was watching. It did not take him long to go back to the slightly tired slouch he had from when he was at the fort. How many crops had they lost to such things?

The idea did not settle well with him and made his teeth grind a bit. His gaze focused back on the road now, looking to see how far ahead Anja had gotten from him.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:18 pm
Kami GearX

Anja knew her way to the capital, and she could easily track down Tousa so there was no need to be constantly at his side. She slowed her horse to walk a steady and slow pace. She enjoyed the view that was in front of her. Fresh forests, crops and animals grazing. The sun shining down with a few clouds to block out the light. When she got to some nice long grass, she let her horse stop and start eating.  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:31 pm
Rynn01

User Image
Prince Tousa of Darinest

It did not take a great deal of time for Tousa to wander upon a resting Anja and her horse. He stopped next to her and let his horse munch on some grass as well. "So tell me a story Anja the Lycan." He stated simply as he let the horses interact.

"A story you think is interesting." He then glanced over to their environment now. There were still crops here or there, but they were not as wide spread as before, the wilderness was once more encroaching on civilization now. "After all, we have a very long road ahead of us, and to travel in silence would be a rather poor choice."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:59 pm
Kami GearX

"A story? Those are for children. I have none to tell you. Not unless you want to hear about my pack." Anja thought of one, but decided against it because it ended up in a fight. But it had gotten better though.  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:53 pm
Rynn01

User Image
Prince Tousa of Darinest

Tousa rolled his eyes. "Apparently one as widely traveled such as yourself has never heard of tales meant for men and women that does not do well for the prying ears of children." He stretched in his saddle. "Basically you've never been in a tavern in your entire life."

He thought for a moment. "Or have never been in attendance to a court play. Those are always intriguing." He rubbed his chin. "Now... Let's see if I can remember an interesting story to tell you so you can tell others while we travel. After all you need at least one story to tell others. Otherwise people are just going to look at you strangely and I am going to die of boredom."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:37 pm
Kami GearX

Anna seemed curious. She hadn't thought he would want to hear some wild stories about her kind, "If its a story you want, then a story you shall receive. And I have been to a tavern before. In fact, I've won a drinking contest before. But I'll save that one for later."

Anja cleared her throat, "One time, we were hunting. It was a wonderful day outside. A friend and I were racing in the forest, having a good time to see who was faster. My friend decides to be silly and jump and twist all over the place, while making silly faces. And he was also trying to impress me as well. Mating season." she looked at him funny, "Don't worry, I didn't mate with him. He knew he wouldn't be able to anyways. So it was all in good fun."

"Anyways he was goofing off and not paying attention to where he was going and while he looked at me, he slammed right into a tree. Oh man he yelped so loud he scared off the birds, and they were used to us. He got his head stuck in a hollow tree!" Anja began to laugh as she remembered what he looked like, stuck there with his head in a hold.  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:59 am
Rynn01

User Image
Prince Tousa of Darinest

Tousa gave a shrug at her defensive nature about being in a tavern before. "It's okay if you haven't... I haven't been in a tavern before. It's not that big of a deal." He then rested his hands on his saddle, one interlaced over the other as he listened.

He scoffed at the idea of her 'mating season' and funny look about it. "Because that look helps your case about not sleeping with him." Tousa stated simply, listening to her tale and then raising an eyebrow at the stories end. "So you ran around and he acted like an idiot and got his head stuck... In both senses of the term. Your friend seems like he wasn't all there at the time."  
~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games