Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Classrooms
Language Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nyan Kitty 3000 X3

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:19 pm
chanyeoIs

User Image
Leon ━━ Makoto
T H E xxxxTEENAGE REBEL

Music in his headphones right now heart

Leon looked at the desk to see him not there any more and his eyes still blank he watched him get up and walk over to the door and he sat down quietly "Hey don't call me Mr.Red either its Leon and be my guest" Leon snickered as he had just remebered he had locked the door and where the key was Sorry dude but I'm pissed...and I don't care much for you reactionHis eyes still a blaze watched him and his heart skipped a beat feeling truly rebellious ...but alas finding it impossible to sort this out now he got up unlocked the door closed it and locked it behind him "I wonder where to go next" {EXIT}

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mood: He is feeling pretty rebellious right now no telling what he is doing....

Personal Music: None right now 3nodding (He is quite confused..and angry)

OOC: Not letting you get away just yet *runs and jumps on you* XD

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:35 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris walks down the halls of the classrooms again after his nap in the student lounge. He stops at the closed door of the language and he wonders if the teacher was here. Despite being told the teacher was alright by one of his friends, but he wants to see that for himself. Doesn't know if it was Sunday or Monday, but this was the only place seen Jiho and doesn't know where the man lives at. Knocks on the door, "Hopefully he is in today" he thought.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:41 am
Genkawolf

kimmico13

Ranukaidevilwolf

Nyan Kitty 3000 X3

chanyeoIs

Ĵιнσ Єωσи Ƭακαвα

Ƭ Ħ Є ˩ Ɩ И Ǥ Ʋ Ɩ Ƨ Ƭ

User Image

Jiho walked in as he bite his own lip gently but he held himself slightly before he rubbed his arms gently to calm himself down before he reached down and ran his fingers over his stomach and jumped but stopped himself and walked over to the desk. Setting the bag down he shivered as he took a small breath as he pulled the papers out of his bag setting them down as he began to look them over but he stayed quiet the whole time waiting but he kept his gaze down to think but to cover the bags he had on his eyes from the lack of sleep he had for the last few nights.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 4:08 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
"Maybe he is busy" Moris thought when his knocking went unanswered, but hear movement in the room. He walks inside the classroom and sees the teacher sitting at the front desk. Walks over to the desk in a slow manner then stops once he was standing in front of it. "Excuse me.... Jiho" he said and he was close to saying sir. "Are you doing alright today?" he asked him softly.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:53 pm
Genkawolf

kimmico13

Ranukaidevilwolf

Nyan Kitty 3000 X3

chanyeoIs

Ĵιнσ Єωσи Ƭακαвα

Ƭ Ħ Є ˩ Ɩ И Ǥ Ʋ Ɩ Ƨ Ƭ

User Image

Hearing someone come in he moved as he sat up straight rubbing his eyes gently to get the sleep out of his eyes and as well to make the bags seem less there. Slowly he looked up seeing it was Moris and blinked smiling slightly before he looked down so the other would not see the bags before he nodded gently. "I am feeling alright today, sorry that I haven't been in class lately. I didn't mean to disappear on my students" he said gently.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:13 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris patiently waits for Jiho's response and he wasn't convinced that the man was alright. "Are you sure? Its okay for an adult to admit he isn't alright every once in a while" he asked him. "I'm not holding your absence against especially since it was the weekend. There isn't that many students remaining and not many transferring in, but maybe that will change before the school year is over" he assures him. This was his first school and didn't want it to close because of lack of student attending. "If you need anything all you have to do is ask. I am more than willing to help out" he said trying to express that he cares.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:17 pm
Genkawolf

kimmico13

Ranukaidevilwolf

Nyan Kitty 3000 X3

chanyeoIs

Ĵιнσ Єωσи Ƭακαвα

Ƭ Ħ Є ˩ Ɩ И Ǥ Ʋ Ɩ Ƨ Ƭ

User Image

Shifting a bit Jiho thought for a bit as he ran his hand through his hair a bit but he began to fiddle with his fingers again as he softly bite his own lip a bit. "I am sure besides no one will ever really care what happens to the adults.Its more important to make sure the students and younger ones are alright and taken care of then anything else. Still you know if there any more students coming to this class or no?"he asked. Shifting he moved and calmly nodded a bit to the request, "I will keep that in mind I promise"he said.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:06 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
"I care" said Moris. He has never been anyone's number one priority before his current foster parents came along. He shrugs, "I wouldn't know. I haven't seen my friends since Saturday and I don't own a phone and I haven't seen anyone who has been in this class around campus" he answered. "I don't trust promises. Its not you, its in general" he admits. So many promises made to him and they have been broken. He would like the language teacher to be the exception.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:56 am
Genkawolf

kimmico13

Ranukaidevilwolf

Nyan Kitty 3000 X3

chanyeoIs

Ĵιнσ Єωσи Ƭακαвα

Ƭ Ħ Є ˩ Ɩ И Ǥ Ʋ Ɩ Ƨ Ƭ

User Image

Looking over he blinked but he was still happy his hair was long enough to cover up his face gently as he looked back down at his bags rubbing his own palms shivering slightly."Oh I am sorry to hear that, I hope that your friends are alright and that you can find them and have a good school year with them"he said gently. Hearing that he didn't want to take his promise he bite his own lip gently as he nodded gently "Alright now um is there anything else you need Moris?"he said.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:49 am
User Image
Moris Stealth
"No need to apologize. From what I know about friendship is that friends don't need to hangout with each other 24/7" Moris replied. Places his his jacket pocket, "Just came over to check up on you" he said honestly. "Am I bothering you or something like that?" he asked Jiho.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:10 pm
Genkawolf

kimmico13

Ranukaidevilwolf

Nyan Kitty 3000 X3

chanyeoIs

Ĵιнσ Єωσи Ƭακαвα

Ƭ Ħ Є ˩ Ɩ И Ǥ Ʋ Ɩ Ƨ Ƭ

User Image

Calmly he looked at the other male and smiled softly as he shock his head gently to show he was not being bothered. "No Moris you are not bothering me at all, why do you think that you are bothering me?"he asked gently as he straightened himself up a bit .

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:33 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris was pleased to see Jiho shake his head and smiles a little hearing that he wasn't bothering him. "Its what tends to happen when I am around adults. Ironically its adults I don't feel nervous talking to" he explained. He felt he was lucky he hadn't gotten on his foster parents nerves.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:11 pm
Genkawolf

kimmico13

Ranukaidevilwolf

Nyan Kitty 3000 X3

chanyeoIs

Ĵιнσ Єωσи Ƭακαвα

Ƭ Ħ Є ˩ Ɩ И Ǥ Ʋ Ɩ Ƨ Ƭ

User Image

Listening to him he thought for a bit as he took a deep breath as he thought for a bit but he gave him a soft smile to the other. "Well that is good, you need to have the ability to be comfortable around people enough to talk to them without making a mistake. So still its good that you feel comfortable enough to talk to me so freely" he said gently.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:12 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris made a decision, "Talking freely is what I will continue to do then" he thought. "Can I freely ask if I could ask take you out for lunch some time?" he asked Jiho.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:14 pm
Genkawolf

kimmico13

Ranukaidevilwolf

Nyan Kitty 3000 X3

chanyeoIs

Ĵιнσ Єωσи Ƭακαвα

Ƭ Ħ Є ˩ Ɩ И Ǥ Ʋ Ɩ Ƨ Ƭ

User Image

Softly he listened as he ran his hand through his hair a bit before he heard the question as Jiho looked up a bit surprised someone wanted to take him out for lunch as he blinked still a little shocked. "You are not going to be ashamed going out for lunch with a teacher"he said gently.

Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games