Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NuraXross
Crew

Enduring Lionheart

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2021 4:39 pm
Burning Icebitch
NuraXross
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icebitch
NuraXross

Nura rubs the back of his neck with his right arm and lays his left along the side of the pool's rim as he sit on the submerged inbuilt bench of the pool. Nura listens to Aileen's words as he look down adverts his eyes from Aileen not wanting to look at her body. Feeling a little embarrassed and irritated that she had to get in the same pool as him. Looking around he spots a small table with an array of fluffy towels on it. He reaches out with his left hand opinion a portal in the middle of the stack of towels causing another portal to open up just behind his left arm. Some of the towels come out of the portal dropping on the floor beside the rim of the pool. Nura reaches over rifling through the pile until pulling out a small face towel that he soaks in the water and place over his eyes obstructing his view of Aileen. Nura slides down submerging his body to his shoulders letting his neck stretch back along the rim of the pool.
Nura: "Don't get me wrong Aileen I understand how to maintain a friendship. The issue for me is I have many people pulling me in different directions. I am the son of the Emperor who rules over the most successful and powerful Empire of all time of me world. I may be his son but I do not share his blood nor do I really share any Royal blood for that matter. I have been pushed aside and mocked my entire life because of it not by the Emperor or my family but by most of all the Nobles, even citizens. I have had to work quadruple as hard to get the same respect love and admiration from our people that is given freely to Homac and the rest of our siblings. Then mother and father asked me to watch over him in their stead even though he has very qualified Bessed-beings to do the, but still I couldn't refuse such a request so I continue to look out for him in their stead giving up my own wants and needs so that he may fulfill his. Not to mention I am forever bound to the Aurora palaces order of monks for the knowledge and training I received too control this overwhelming horrible burden of strength that I possess I am forever indentured to them. With the oath of the Darkhunters I am bound to them as well... Conflict to conflict battle to war war to conflict I am forever locked into a constant state of battle. The small amounts of downtime that I get I find it hard socialize, to be around people especially women. Being around Petra, Homac, Guinevere, Laila, her protege and the rest is sometimes more exhausting than fighting a battle. You all the Dark-Hunters I mean sometimes I'm gone for months days who knows I lose track of time so often that when I come back you're nothing but strangers to me even though we might have had a wonderful evening the previous day to you to you it's been a couple of hours for me it's been a couple of months." Nura rises out of the water a bit sitting back on the submerged bench. He lets out a long sigh. "Sorry I shouldn't have dumped this on you, you have your own problems to deal with." He says in a sullen tone.

Aileen becomes depressed at Nura's words and lays back, against the rim, letting her breasts bob on the surface of the water.
"Nae at all..."
She says pillowing her head with her hands, as she looks up at the ceiling.
"After all the grief I gave ye, the least Ah can di be tae listen tae yer troubles.... Ah be nobility as well, Nura... The last survivin successor tae the Alphas o the Inn keepers pack... Though it be tae me that Uncle Aidar also be makin me his chosen heiress as well... That's a lot o responsibility, too... It may nae be in effect, right now, but If either o me grandparents die, Ah will be obligated tae select a mate and take their place... It will fall upon me mate and me tae make sure all the other inns are runnin smoothly.. We'll have tae oversee the supplyin o their stocks o food an drink... Manage maintenance o the inns... See tae distribution o dwellin and recreational space, when The Orcs come tae trade with us... See tae the buildin o new inns as the pack expands... An, many other responsibilities that Ah'm probably still unaware of that will become known, once that time arrives... An, If anythin happens tae Uncle Aidar, Ah will have tae take on the full responsibility o leadin the Darkhunters in his place...."
Aileen then lowers her head to look at Nura,causing her nipples to sink beneath the surface.
"Either way, Ah also got quite a load on me shoulders... In fact, After this missions over, Uncle Aidar's sending me way tae live with the Druids, for farther Trainin... Ah'm gonna be gone fo years!... Much, Like Ah suspect it was like, ye with the Aurora Palace... So, Ah can kind o guess how ye're feelin..."
She thenm leans foward a bit and smiles.
"But the way Ah see it... Ah can either waste away what little o me life Ah haven't already wasted in me madness, moping about and worryin aboot the responsibilities o tomorrow, and probably miserably crush meself under the weight o it all, like ye be doin... Or Ah can carelessly enjoy What freedom Ah still have, and be happy, while it lasts... Especially, since Ah'm pretty sure that Ah an Homac be mortal, an ye are not... Just how much more time de ye think ye are gonna have with us?... Not much at all, it's goin tae be over so soon and then ye will have missed your chance... Ah may still be young, but believe me, Ah know... Ah wasted so much time fightin with ,me siblins over nothin, and now they be gone... Ah can never get that time back, an ye won't be able tae either... Title... Duty... responsibility..., these are the bars of a cage in which we imprison ourselves for the sake of others, but we also have a need tae leave that cage and run free, once in a while, even if it be at the cost of havin tae be weary o predators... Yer cage be in The Void, nae here... If ye hear that cage's call, ye must answer, but until then, Here ye be free. With us, Ye need nae worry aboot politics and treaties, yea represent naebody but yerself and can just be ye... Ye di nae need tae worry aboot steppin on our toes, We ain't gonna get mad if you hit us in the face with a pie an declare war, we are gonna smile and throw a pie back. We be nae strangers, we be a pack.. a family... We may nea be related by blood, but a family be more than just blood. Ah may have lost me parents and siblins, but Ah have gained ye an the Darkhunters. Ah have tae believe that or Ah got nothin... Ye say ye have changed, but still know us, ye still have memories o us, an when I look at ye, Ah still see the same brooding an Isolated person, an we all find it very depressing. So, for all our sakes, please just smile for a change an have some fun with us, before we all grow old an die on ye!"
And with those words, Aileen smiles a child-like smile and thrusts out her left hand, splashing Nura with water from the bath.
"The mighty Nura Xross... Too afraid tae play... Try an splash me back! I dare ye!"
She jeers.
User Image

" So you want to do on gaia what is considered normal for the Void?"

Nura remove the small towel form his face and runs it over his broad shoulder down to his chest and back up to his other shoulder. Taking in Aileen's words, think about his longevity never think to much about it be for.
"She's got a point, I will out live all if not most of my friends and family. I am truly a accursed being..."
Nura let's Aileen splash him. "Maybe your right Aileen, I should at least try before your all lost to me. I never much thought of my immortality before it's a little daunting..."
Nura submerges his hand in water placing his thumb over his index finger and flicking the water, causing a large splash to fall on Aileen.
He reaches over behind him with his right arm grabbing a medium sized towel. "You might want to cover up a little bit, don't want anyone to get the wrong idea right."
Nura says as he out stretches his hand to Aileen holding the towel. Blushing a bit as he tries to only make eye contact as tries to smile playfully. 😳☺️

Aileen nimbly dodges to the left, but gets splashed in her right shoulder.
Ah di nae care aboot that! We Icewolves be naturalists who hunt in the nude.... It di nae bother me!" biggrin
And with those words, she chops the water with he right hands, making a larger wave than her first.

Nura still continues to hold out the now wet towel to Aileen. "Would you please indulge me? I'm not ice-wolf and in my family's culture, it considered a precursor to claiming a male.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2021 7:14 pm
NuraXross
Burning Icebitch
NuraXross
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icebitch
NuraXross

Nura rubs the back of his neck with his right arm and lays his left along the side of the pool's rim as he sit on the submerged inbuilt bench of the pool. Nura listens to Aileen's words as he look down adverts his eyes from Aileen not wanting to look at her body. Feeling a little embarrassed and irritated that she had to get in the same pool as him. Looking around he spots a small table with an array of fluffy towels on it. He reaches out with his left hand opinion a portal in the middle of the stack of towels causing another portal to open up just behind his left arm. Some of the towels come out of the portal dropping on the floor beside the rim of the pool. Nura reaches over rifling through the pile until pulling out a small face towel that he soaks in the water and place over his eyes obstructing his view of Aileen. Nura slides down submerging his body to his shoulders letting his neck stretch back along the rim of the pool.
Nura: "Don't get me wrong Aileen I understand how to maintain a friendship. The issue for me is I have many people pulling me in different directions. I am the son of the Emperor who rules over the most successful and powerful Empire of all time of me world. I may be his son but I do not share his blood nor do I really share any Royal blood for that matter. I have been pushed aside and mocked my entire life because of it not by the Emperor or my family but by most of all the Nobles, even citizens. I have had to work quadruple as hard to get the same respect love and admiration from our people that is given freely to Homac and the rest of our siblings. Then mother and father asked me to watch over him in their stead even though he has very qualified Bessed-beings to do the, but still I couldn't refuse such a request so I continue to look out for him in their stead giving up my own wants and needs so that he may fulfill his. Not to mention I am forever bound to the Aurora palaces order of monks for the knowledge and training I received too control this overwhelming horrible burden of strength that I possess I am forever indentured to them. With the oath of the Darkhunters I am bound to them as well... Conflict to conflict battle to war war to conflict I am forever locked into a constant state of battle. The small amounts of downtime that I get I find it hard socialize, to be around people especially women. Being around Petra, Homac, Guinevere, Laila, her protege and the rest is sometimes more exhausting than fighting a battle. You all the Dark-Hunters I mean sometimes I'm gone for months days who knows I lose track of time so often that when I come back you're nothing but strangers to me even though we might have had a wonderful evening the previous day to you to you it's been a couple of hours for me it's been a couple of months." Nura rises out of the water a bit sitting back on the submerged bench. He lets out a long sigh. "Sorry I shouldn't have dumped this on you, you have your own problems to deal with." He says in a sullen tone.

Aileen becomes depressed at Nura's words and lays back, against the rim, letting her breasts bob on the surface of the water.
"Nae at all..."
She says pillowing her head with her hands, as she looks up at the ceiling.
"After all the grief I gave ye, the least Ah can di be tae listen tae yer troubles.... Ah be nobility as well, Nura... The last survivin successor tae the Alphas o the Inn keepers pack... Though it be tae me that Uncle Aidar also be makin me his chosen heiress as well... That's a lot o responsibility, too... It may nae be in effect, right now, but If either o me grandparents die, Ah will be obligated tae select a mate and take their place... It will fall upon me mate and me tae make sure all the other inns are runnin smoothly.. We'll have tae oversee the supplyin o their stocks o food an drink... Manage maintenance o the inns... See tae distribution o dwellin and recreational space, when The Orcs come tae trade with us... See tae the buildin o new inns as the pack expands... An, many other responsibilities that Ah'm probably still unaware of that will become known, once that time arrives... An, If anythin happens tae Uncle Aidar, Ah will have tae take on the full responsibility o leadin the Darkhunters in his place...."
Aileen then lowers her head to look at Nura,causing her nipples to sink beneath the surface.
"Either way, Ah also got quite a load on me shoulders... In fact, After this missions over, Uncle Aidar's sending me way tae live with the Druids, for farther Trainin... Ah'm gonna be gone fo years!... Much, Like Ah suspect it was like, ye with the Aurora Palace... So, Ah can kind o guess how ye're feelin..."
She thenm leans foward a bit and smiles.
"But the way Ah see it... Ah can either waste away what little o me life Ah haven't already wasted in me madness, moping about and worryin aboot the responsibilities o tomorrow, and probably miserably crush meself under the weight o it all, like ye be doin... Or Ah can carelessly enjoy What freedom Ah still have, and be happy, while it lasts... Especially, since Ah'm pretty sure that Ah an Homac be mortal, an ye are not... Just how much more time de ye think ye are gonna have with us?... Not much at all, it's goin tae be over so soon and then ye will have missed your chance... Ah may still be young, but believe me, Ah know... Ah wasted so much time fightin with ,me siblins over nothin, and now they be gone... Ah can never get that time back, an ye won't be able tae either... Title... Duty... responsibility..., these are the bars of a cage in which we imprison ourselves for the sake of others, but we also have a need tae leave that cage and run free, once in a while, even if it be at the cost of havin tae be weary o predators... Yer cage be in The Void, nae here... If ye hear that cage's call, ye must answer, but until then, Here ye be free. With us, Ye need nae worry aboot politics and treaties, yea represent naebody but yerself and can just be ye... Ye di nae need tae worry aboot steppin on our toes, We ain't gonna get mad if you hit us in the face with a pie an declare war, we are gonna smile and throw a pie back. We be nae strangers, we be a pack.. a family... We may nea be related by blood, but a family be more than just blood. Ah may have lost me parents and siblins, but Ah have gained ye an the Darkhunters. Ah have tae believe that or Ah got nothin... Ye say ye have changed, but still know us, ye still have memories o us, an when I look at ye, Ah still see the same brooding an Isolated person, an we all find it very depressing. So, for all our sakes, please just smile for a change an have some fun with us, before we all grow old an die on ye!"
And with those words, Aileen smiles a child-like smile and thrusts out her left hand, splashing Nura with water from the bath.
"The mighty Nura Xross... Too afraid tae play... Try an splash me back! I dare ye!"
She jeers.
User Image

Nura remove the small towel form his face and runs it over his broad shoulder down to his chest and back up to his other shoulder. Taking in Aileen's words, think about his longevity never think to much about it be for.
"She's got a point, I will out live all if not most of my friends and family. I am truly a accursed being..."
Nura let's Aileen splash him. "Maybe your right Aileen, I should at least try before your all lost to me. I never much thought of my immortality before it's a little daunting..."
Nura submerges his hand in water placing his thumb over his index finger and flicking the water, causing a large splash to fall on Aileen.
He reaches over behind him with his right arm grabbing a medium sized towel. "You might want to cover up a little bit, don't want anyone to get the wrong idea right."
Nura says as he out stretches his hand to Aileen holding the towel. Blushing a bit as he tries to only make eye contact as tries to smile playfully. 😳☺️

Ah di nae care aboot that! We Icewolves be naturalists who hunt in the nude.... It di nae bother me!" biggrin
And with those words, she chops the water with he right hands, making a larger wave than her first.

Nura still continues to hold out the now wet towel to Aileen. "Would you please indulge me? I'm not ice-wolf and in my family's culture, it considered a precursor to claiming a male.

Calming down, Aileen sighs and looks at the towel as she brushes her hair behind her right ear, and then with a backhand swing of her right hand, knocks form Nura's grasp to the side of the bath, where it splatters against the floor with a wet "plop".
"Fine..."
She says. Taking a firm stance.
"But that be too clumsy, Ah'm nae wearin it..."
She then flexes a little bit and in a brief silver flash, ice forms over her body in a bikini-like fashion.
"Shall we continue?"
She asks, getting ready to spring.  

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:18 am
Burning Icebitch
NuraXross
Burning Icebitch
NuraXross
Ragnarok_Akumachi
User Image

Calming down, Aileen sighs and looks at the towel as she brushes her hair behind her right ear, and then with a backhand swing of her right hand, knocks form Nura's grasp to the side of the bath, where it splatters against the floor with a wet "plop".
"Fine..."
She then flexes a little bit and in a brief silver flash, ice forms over her body in a bikini-like fashion.
"Shall we continue?"

Aidar then stops eating, disturbed by what Dr. Addams had just said... For one such him, it could be taken as a compliment, being called the "Most dangerous predator", but he knew it to instead be an indication that she fears his kind, something that he had been working his whole life to change.
"Surely ye give me kind too much credit..."
He suggests.
There must be worse predators than Werewolves... Dragons?... Vampires?..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:38 pm
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
NuraXross
Burning Icebitch
NuraXross
Ragnarok_Akumachi
User Image

"Fine..."
"Shall we continue?"

Aider then stops eating, disturbed by what Dr. Addams had just said... For one such him, it could be taken as a compliment, being called the "Most dangerous predator", but he knew it to instead be an indication that she fears his kind, something that he had been working his whole life to change.
He suggests.

User Image
"We checked around, there really aren't..."
Dr. Addams responds.
"Dragons can be paid to leave you alone, and a Vampire doesn't necessarily kill it's prey, it just feeds a little bit, leaves to let the prey recover, and then returns to do it again, much like a human will keep returning to a fruit tree it owns... But a Werewolf tears it's prey apart, killing it, and has intelligence that rivals us Humans, which also rules the stronger, but stupider predators, such as Trolls out... Also your ability to regenerate makes you harder to kill than the others, and you are also among the fastest..."  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2021 2:09 pm
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
NuraXross
Burning Icebitch

"Fine..."
"Shall we continue?"

Aidar then stops eating, disturbed by what Dr. Addams had just said... For one such him, it could be taken as a compliment, being called the "Most dangerous predator", but he knew it to instead be an indication that she fears his kind, something that he had been working his whole life to change.
He suggests.

User Image
Dr. Addams responds.
"Dragons can be paid to leave you alone, and a Vampire doesn't necessarily kill it's prey, it just feeds a little bit, leaves to let the prey recover, and then returns to do it again, much like a human will keep returning to a fruit tree it owns... But a Werewolf tears it's prey apart, killing it, and has intelligence that rivals us Humans, which also rules the stronger, but stupider predators, such as Trolls out... Also your ability to regenerate makes you harder to kill than the others, and you are also among the fastest..."

"Can't argue with that..."
Aidar says. He bites his rib and pulls, nearly stripping of all the meat in one bite, forcing him to adjust his hold to where he is pinning the meat to the bone with his hands, enabling to tear away only a small bite. He leisurely chews the tidbit and then swallows it down.
"There be just one problem with that..."
He says to Dr. Addams.
"From what ye tell me, ye seam tae be makin musk perfume..."
He then looks at Dr. Addams sternly.
"Yer scent now be permanently changed by that stuff... How di ye plan tae fix that?..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2021 2:22 pm
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
NuraXross
Burning Icebitch

"Fine..."
"Shall we continue?"

He suggests.

User Image
Dr. Addams responds.

Aidar says. He bites his rib and pulls, nearly stripping of all the meat in one bite, forcing him to adjust his hold to where he is pinning the meat to the bone with his hands, enabling to tear away only a small bite. He leisurely chews the tidbit and then swallows it down.
He says to Dr. Addams.
"Yer scent now be permanently changed by that stuff... How di ye plan tae fix that?..."

User Image
"Good."
Dr. Addams says with what could be interpreted as a teasing smile.
"Saves me the expense and time of having to apply it on a regular basis... to answer your question, If you are referring to the customer, I guess they'll just have to apply another perfume to counter it, once they no longer need it... We can introduce a domestics line that will make them smell appealing to their preferred pets, such as dog, cat, parrot, ect..."
She takes another bite from her rib, chews the meat, swallows it down, then leans toward The Burning Icewolf on her left arm with an even bigger smile.
"As for me... I like having this new scent... I think I'll keep it." wink  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2021 2:44 pm
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch

"Fine..."
"Shall we continue?"

He suggests.

User Image
Dr. Addams responds.

He says to Dr. Addams.

User Image
"Good."
"Saves me the expense and time of having to apply it on a regular basis... to answer your question, If you are referring to the customer, I guess they'll just have to apply another perfume to counter it, once they no longer need it... We can introduce a domestics line that will make them smell appealing to their preferred pets, such as dog, cat, parrot, ect..."
She takes another bite from her rib, chews the meat, swallows it down, then leans toward The Burning Icewolf on her left arm with an even bigger smile.

"Ah din't."
Aidar growls.
"Please get rid o it..."
He digs the claws of his left foot into his right, just behind the toes, making himself bleed beneath the table, and then tears all the meat of his rib in one bite and swallows it down with little chewing. stressed  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2021 2:50 pm
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch

"Fine..."
"Shall we continue?"

He suggests.

User Image
Dr. Addams responds.

He says to Dr. Addams.

User Image
"Good."

"Ah din't."
Aidar growls.
"Please get rid o it..."
He digs the claws of his left foot into his right, just behind the toes, making himself bleed beneath the table, and then tears all the meat of his rib in one bite and swallows it down with little chewing. stressed

User Image
"I've got a fluffy little puppy back home..."
Dr. Addams counters.
"Sorry, but this scent is staying with me..."
She then starts speaking in a sing song manner as she playfully scratches The Burning Icewolf on the top of his head, between the ears.
"♫You'll just have to get used to it♫..." 4laugh  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2021 3:08 pm
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil

User Image
Dr. Addams responds.

He says to Dr. Addams.

User Image
"Good."

"Ah din't."
Aidar growls.
"Please get rid o it..."

User Image
Dr. Addams counters.
She then starts speaking in a sing song manner as she playfully scratches The Burning Icewolf on the top of his head, between the ears.

Aidar digs his claws deeper into his foot, causing himself to bleed more profusely, a puddle of blood beginning to form on the floor and causing Adelveiss and Fenris's ears to perk up as they notice the scent of their lord's spilled blood. The pain accidentally sets off an instinctive flight or fight response. He immediately snaps at Dr. Addams
"DI NAE TEASE ME!!!" scream
He snarls, baring his fangs at her.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2021 1:19 am
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil

User Image
Dr. Addams responds.

He says to Dr. Addams.

User Image
"Good."

"Ah din't."
Aidar growls.
"Please get rid o it..."

User Image
Dr. Addams counters.

Aidar digs his claws deeper into his foot, causing himself to bleed more profusely, a puddle of blood beginning to form on the floor and causing Adelveiss and Fenris's ears to perk up as they notice the scent of their lord's spilled blood. The pain accidentally sets off an instinctive flight or fight response. He immediately snaps at Dr. Addams

User Image
Dr. Addams recoils in shock at The Burning Icewolf's sudden hostility.
"... Maybe I should go..."
She says calmly.  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2021 11:20 am
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil

User Image
"Good."

"Ah din't."
Aidar growls.
"Please get rid o it..."

User Image
Dr. Addams counters.

User Image
She says calmly.

Aidar switches his feet to dig claws into the other one and winces for a second and he lets out a faint Canine whine.
"Calm down Aidar, she's your friend. you need to treat her like one... Keep it civil and wait for her to walk away of her own accord, don't drive her off, she'll me angry, if you do... You owe her so much, this is no way to treat her in return..."
He thinks to himself.
"It's like she just said, you need to get used to her scent, desensitize your self to it..."
Aidar calms down and takes a deep breath.
"Nae..."
He gasps.
"Just.... Di nea tease me... Please..."
He slowly reaches a shaky right hand up inside the roast boar.
Who ye be tryin tae lure with that stuff anyway... Ye be an inventor, nae a field researcher... Ye will nae be the one tae study the target, so whe be yer real reason tae keep it?..."
Aider asks, beginning to suspect an ulterior motive for her inventing the perfume.
"Could she actually be after me?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2021 11:28 am
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil

User Image
"Good."

"Ah din't."
Aidar growls.
"Please get rid o it..."

User Image
Dr. Addams counters.

User Image
She says calmly.

Aidar switches his feet to dig claws into the other one and winces for a second and he lets out a faint Canine whine.
"Calm down Aidar, she's your friend. you need to treat her like one... Keep it civil and wait for her to walk away of her own accord, don't drive her off, she'll me angry, if you do... You owe her so much, this is no way to treat her in return..."
He thinks to himself.
"It's like she just said, you need to get used to her scent, desensitize your self to it..."
"Nae..."
He gasps.
Who ye be tryin tae lure with that stuff anyway... Ye be an inventor, nae a field researcher... Ye will nae be the one tae study the target, so whe be yer real reason tae keep it?..."
Aider asks, beginning to suspect an ulterior motive for her inventing the perfume.

User Image

"Nobody..."
She answers.
"It's only because I like smelling this way... It's called accessorizing, and it's something that women just do... It makes us feel better about ourselves, being desirable... We put on attractive, tight fitting cloths, jewelry, and make up, including perfume, as well as style our hair, and all so we can look at ourselves in the mirror and tell ourselves "I'm pretty." it can be a real confidence booster and the attention we get from others is always a pleasant bonus."
She then eats the last bite of meat from her rib.
"What WILL POWER!"
Dr. Addams thinks to herself, having noticed The Burning Icewolf's expressions of discomfort, despite him keeping them brief and subtle.
"He must be hurting himself, somehow...Trying to use pain to distract himself from the perfume... Looks like this is a success after all... If he's going to these lengths to resist it, then it must be potent... I'll still need to test it on a feral Werewolf... But I'm now confident that it will work!"  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2021 11:28 am
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil

User Image
Dr. Addams counters.

User Image
She says calmly.

He thinks to himself.
"Nae..."
He gasps.

User Image

"Nobody..."
She answers.
"It's only because I like smelling this way... It's called accessorizing, and it's something that women just do... It makes us feel better about ourselves, being desirable... We put on attractive, tight fitting cloths, jewelry, and make up, including perfume, as well as style our hair, and all so we can look at ourselves in the mirror and tell ourselves "I'm pretty." it can be a real confidence booster and the attention we get from others is always a pleasant bonus."
She then eats the last bite of meat from her rib.
"What WILL POWER!"
Dr. Addams thinks to herself, having noticed The Burning Icewolf's expressions of discomfort, despite him keeping them brief and subtle.
"He must be hurting himself, somehow...Trying to use pain to distract himself from the perfume... Looks like this is a success after all... If he's going to these lengths to resist it, then it must be potent... I'll still need to test it on a feral Werewolf... But I'm now confident that it will work!"

Dr. Addams words cause him to think back to memories of his mother, when he was a pup... She had always loved her outfits and was always prettying herself up with make up she had imported. She would also wear various scents, like Dr. Addams is doing, now, which most of the Icewolves found to be odd and foreign, since Icewolf women prefer to flaunt their own natural scent, but his mother was different... She had no Brydwolf form, and as the years had gone by, he had begun to notice the wrinkles forming in her skin, another trait of aging that Icewolves didn't have. Eventually, as she came to notice that The other Icewolves tended to avoid her, finding her scents to be overwhelming and unpleasant, she started concocting her own natural perfumes and had come up with a scent that his father particularly likes, made from the mixing of honey with some sort of berry that Aidar could never really identify while it was mixed, He found the smell to be pleasant as well and it was much more subtle, enabling his mother to socialize.
" Change the subject..."
Aidar thinks to himself.
"Something to distract you from the scent... Like when we were in the halls, I hadn't notice it, because my mind was occupied with other things... healing my allies, preparing for battle... I also wasn't as close most of the time, so range also seams to be a factor... I know!"
He then pulls out a wad of intestines dripping with an orange greasy juice. In the spur of the moment, a quick idea occurs to him and he inhales deeply before biting into them, filling his nostrils with a large dose of the scent of the roasted pork. Jerking his head left, he tears away from the mass and then looks at Dr. Addams.
"So..."
He says, from out of the right side of his jaws, a string of intestine hanging out as he keeps the rest of his food pushed over to the left with his tongue.
"Um... Rebecca.... Ye said that Sha's shower we be waitin on be only the first step o the detoxification process... So what be the next step?"  
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games