Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
The Blushing Bride Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NuraXross
Crew

Enduring Lionheart

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:01 pm
shapelessevil
User Image
Billy: "And last, we have Princess Petra Minos. Daughter of the Chief of the Minotaurs of the Island Nation of Minos, just off the south east coast of the Void continent of Nyxkardia and the Twilight Isles. She comes from a small, but expanding land of artisans, smithies, Jewelers, and fishermen. Her land has many intricate art and goods for trade and in her culture marrying couples wrestle each other for dominance to decide who will be the bread winner…. We’ll I guess that’s ONE way to settle that… It also says here that her favorite color is the blue of the deep sea…

A petite Half-Elf specimen of her race, she stands a height of an seven and a half feet, unlike most of the other, more slimmer ladies here, this young Bovine beauty is a bit more on the beefy side, no pun or insult intended, with a naturally heavily muscled two hundred and twenty seven pound body capable of EMMENSE strength, but also has a sweet and innocent demeanor with a heart of gold and a temper of steel. She has a bust size of 160cm, waist line of 72cm, and hip width of 119cm. She has a brown and fuzzy suede-like hide, a flat face that is common among Minotaur women, aka Minotaurettes, A long tufted cow-like tail with a soft and silky tuft, bovine ears and horns. She has brigth blue eyes alluding to her Elven heritage, dirty blond hair, and it also says here that she is an expert swimmer.

Again, we have us a non-traditional, colored dress… Petra’s was made by her Arachnea friend, Laelia, spun from her own silk… I guess this dress can also double as armor, then… Anyway, she is dressed in a heavy black gown, though I suspect it’s actually quite light, with a gold embroidered green bodice and bustle with fluffy hanging black trimmed sleeves, and a fancy gold embroidered black collar. She is also sporting a traditional white veil held in place by a golden tiara and beautifully adorned with red roses. She looks absolutely lovely in this dress! Huh? What’s that?... I have just been informed that the colors of this dress actually ARE traditional for the wedding of the Quivirian Minotaurs. MY apologies… it says hear that the green represents the land and the connection that her people have to it the gold represents the hope for a better future and the Roses woven into the veil represents the love and Trust she has for her partner. She is to marry the Brood God, Nura Xross of the Void… Yes, of course she is…

Anyway, Miss Petra... Do you prefer to be called “Princess”? Because you certainly look like one… Princess Petra, I would now like to ask you a few questions, if you don’t mind?"

*Petra comes out of a daze as Billy announces her.*
"By the goddess's fins where am I?"
*She mutters to herself, Petra looks at the other contestants then back at Billy she rolls her eyes as she lets out a sigh, Petra calmly walks over to Billy smiling ever so sweetly the kind of smile that can melt a heart from a mile away. Once Petra has penetrated billy's personal space, as quick as a flash, Petra crouches down and Springs back up. Standing there, for a minute, she looks down at her right arm in confusion. She had intended to punch him... What went wrong? She then glares at billy and begins to yell.*
"JACK!!!! I DON'T HAVE TIME TO PLAY YOUR IDIOTIC GAMES I'M GETTING MARRIED AND I HAVE WAITED FAR TO LONG FOR THIS TO HAVE YOU RUIN IT FOR ME!!!!"
*She then again attempts to strike him, only to find her arm won't move, at all.*
"AND, WHAT IN THE NAME OF THE SEVEN DID YOU DO TO ME!?"
*She adds.*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:21 pm
NuraXross
shapelessevil
User Image
Billy: "And last, we have Princess Petra Minos. Daughter of the Chief of the Minotaurs of the Island Nation of Minos, just off the south east coast of the Void continent of Nyxkardia and the Twilight Isles. She comes from a small, but expanding land of artisans, smithies, Jewelers, and fishermen. Her land has many intricate art and goods for trade and in her culture marrying couples wrestle each other for dominance to decide who will be the bread winner…. We’ll I guess that’s ONE way to settle that… It also says here that her favorite color is the blue of the deep sea…

A petite Half-Elf specimen of her race, she stands a height of an seven and a half feet, unlike most of the other, more slimmer ladies here, this young Bovine beauty is a bit more on the beefy side, no pun or insult intended, with a naturally heavily muscled two hundred and twenty seven pound body capable of EMMENSE strength, but also has a sweet and innocent demeanor with a heart of gold and a temper of steel. She has a bust size of 160cm, waist line of 72cm, and hip width of 119cm. She has a brown and fuzzy suede-like hide, a flat face that is common among Minotaur women, aka Minotaurettes, A long tufted cow-like tail with a soft and silky tuft, bovine ears and horns. She has brigth blue eyes alluding to her Elven heritage, dirty blond hair, and it also says here that she is an expert swimmer.

Again, we have us a non-traditional, colored dress… Petra’s was made by her Arachnea friend, Laelia, spun from her own silk… I guess this dress can also double as armor, then… Anyway, she is dressed in a heavy black gown, though I suspect it’s actually quite light, with a gold embroidered green bodice and bustle with fluffy hanging black trimmed sleeves, and a fancy gold embroidered black collar. She is also sporting a traditional white veil held in place by a golden tiara and beautifully adorned with red roses. She looks absolutely lovely in this dress! Huh? What’s that?... I have just been informed that the colors of this dress actually ARE traditional for the wedding of the Quivirian Minotaurs. MY apologies… it says hear that the green represents the land and the connection that her people have to it the gold represents the hope for a better future and the Roses woven into the veil represents the love and Trust she has for her partner. She is to marry the Brood God, Nura Xross of the Void… Yes, of course she is…

Anyway, Miss Petra... Do you prefer to be called “Princess”? Because you certainly look like one… Princess Petra, I would now like to ask you a few questions, if you don’t mind?"

*She mutters to herself, Petra looks at the other contestants then back at Billy she rolls her eyes as she lets out a sigh, Petra calmly walks over to Billy smiling ever so sweetly the kind of smile that can melt a heart from a mile away. Once Petra has penetrated billy's personal space, as quick as a flash, Petra crouches down and Springs back up. Standing there, for a minute, she looks down at her right arm in confusion. She had intended to punch him... What went wrong? She then glares at billy and begins to yell.*
"JACK!!!! I DON'T HAVE TIME TO PLAY YOUR IDIOTIC GAMES I'M GETTING MARRIED AND I HAVE WAITED FAR TO LONG FOR THIS TO HAVE YOU RUIN IT FOR ME!!!!"
*She then again attempts to strike him, only to find her arm won't move, at all.*
*She adds.*
Jack rolls out from behind the stage laughing and after a few minutes he slows down and faces Petra "Ok, Petra, despite the hilarity of what what's going on, none of this is my doing... Ant least not the me, you know... Anyway, you've all been summoned from across time to take part in a bridal pageant. So in other words, this is actually happening because you are getting married, and Billy here is merely the host, but NOT the producer... That job belongs to someone a few narrorators who's objectives are still a mysterie to me....*glances at thw narrorators reading this* and a certain bunny goddess who was bored... I suggest that you just try to think of this as an extension to your wedding vows."  

HomacXross7
Crew

NuraXross
Crew

Enduring Lionheart

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:27 pm
HomacXross7
NuraXross
shapelessevil
User Image

*She adds.*

Jack rolls out from behind the stage laughing and after a few minutes he slows down and faces Petra "Ok, Petra, despite the hilarity of what what's going on, none of this is my doing... Ant least not the me, you know... Anyway, you've all been summoned from across time to take part in a bridal pageant. So in other words, this is actually happening because you are getting married, and Billy here is merely the host, but NOT the producer... That job belongs to someone a few narrators who's objectives are still a mystery to me....*glances at the narrators reading this* and a certain bunny goddess who was bored... I suggest that you just try to think of this as an extension to your wedding vows."

*Petra glares at Jack and bites her bottom lip then at Billy her glares soften slightly*
"This isn't fair my happiest day and soon to be my happiest night teased in front of me like meat to a hound"
*Petra lets out a long sigh.*
"Fine I've waited this long a few more hours won't kill me."
*Petra says as she looks down at her hooves.*
"BUT STILL THIS IS SO UNFAIR!!!"
*Petra yells as she stamps her hoof down on the stage causing a floorboard to fly up and smack Jack right in the nuts. Petra turns to see Jack laying on the floor clutching his battered jewels, Petra smiles ear to ear as she laughs.*
"Hahahahahaha It seems the goddess is with me this day."
*Petra turns back to Billy.*
"I do apologize for my hostility's towards you I mistook you for this Spineless worm."
*Petra glances at Jack and back to Billy.*
"Now then Mr. Billy you had some questions for me?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:13 pm
NuraXross
HomacXross7
NuraXross
shapelessevil
User Image

*She adds.*

Jack rolls out from behind the stage laughing and after a few minutes he slows down and faces Petra "Ok, Petra, despite the hilarity of what what's going on, none of this is my doing... Ant least not the me, you know... Anyway, you've all been summoned from across time to take part in a bridal pageant. So in other words, this is actually happening because you are getting married, and Billy here is merely the host, but NOT the producer... That job belongs to someone a few narrators who's objectives are still a mystery to me....*glances at the narrators reading this* and a certain bunny goddess who was bored... I suggest that you just try to think of this as an extension to your wedding vows."

*Petra glares at Jack and bites her bottom lip then at Billy her glares soften slightly*
"This isn't fair my happiest day and soon to be my happiest night teased in front of me like meat to a hound"
*Petra yells as she stamps her hoof down on the stage causing a floorboard to fly up and smack Jack right in the nuts. Petra turns to see Jack laying on the floor clutching his battered jewels, Petra smiles ear to ear as she laughs.*
"I do apologize for my hostility's towards you I mistook you for this Spineless worm."

*Billy looks down at Jack's prone form, to the side, and then turns his attention back to Petra.*
Billy: "Yes. First of all, princess, what do you believe will be your wifely duties to your husband?"  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

NuraXross
Crew

Enduring Lionheart

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:06 pm
shapelessevil
NuraXross
HomacXross7
NuraXross
shapelessevil
User Image

*She adds.*

*Billy looks down at Jack's prone form, to the side, and then turns his attention back to Petra.*
Billy: "Yes. First of all, princess, what do you believe will be your wifely duties to your husband?"

"Hmm well on my island we wrestle for the title of head of house, And who ever is the dominant one is the provider and the submissive is the caregiver. So as the provider it'll be my duty to procure the coin and the nourishment for my family as well as birth in the children that is something I will have to do either way hee hee."
*Petra notices Nura sitting at the judging table her eyes lit up as she smiles and waves vigorously at him and blows him a kiss. Nura just facepalm's and gives her a thumbs up.*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:37 pm
NuraXross
shapelessevil
NuraXross
HomacXross7
NuraXross
shapelessevil
User Image

*She adds.*

"Hmm well on my island we wrestle for the title of head of house, And who ever is the dominant one is the provider and the submissive is the caregiver. So as the provider it'll be my duty to procure the coin and the nourishment for my family as well as birth in the children that is something I will have to do either way hee hee."
*Petra notices Nura sitting at the judging table her eyes lit up as she smiles and waves vigorously at him and blows him a kiss. Nura just facepalm's and gives her a thumbs up.*

*Billy: ... ok... What do you believe to be your husband's duties to you?  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

NuraXross
Crew

Enduring Lionheart

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:33 pm
shapelessevil
NuraXross
shapelessevil
NuraXross
HomacXross7

"Oh.. well..." >w<
*Petra shakes her head and blushes.*
"Well to love and cherish me of course and to take care of my needs as well as oversee the care of the children. Oh! also this is one of the most important things he must never refuse my affections in any shape or form." XP  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:43 pm
NuraXross
shapelessevil
NuraXross
shapelessevil
NuraXross
HomacXross7

"Oh.. well..." >w<
"Well to love and cherish me of course and to take care of my needs as well as oversee the care of the children. Oh! also this is one of the most important things he must never refuse my affections in any shape or form." XP

Billy: *Nods and smiles.* "Mhmm... Very good. So... How many children do you plan on having?"  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

NuraXross
Crew

Enduring Lionheart

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:45 am
shapelessevil
NuraXross
shapelessevil
NuraXross
shapelessevil

"Oh.. well..." >w<

Billy: *Nods and smiles.* "Mhmm... Very good. So... How many children do you plan on having?"

"If the gods see fit to bless me with a child I'll be happy with as many as they will allow. But honestly I'll be happy with just one or two."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:47 pm
NuraXross
shapelessevil
NuraXross
shapelessevil
NuraXross
shapelessevil

"Oh.. well..." >w<

"If the gods see fit to bless me with a child I'll be happy with as many as they will allow. But honestly I'll be happy with just one or two."

*Billy: "How about 30? Give Miss Silvermane a run for her money... Just kidding. Anyway, I uh... I got nothing else on you, Princess.. Tell me... Have you any talents or special skills that will be of use as a wife?"  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

NuraXross
Crew

Enduring Lionheart

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:11 pm
shapelessevil
NuraXross
shapelessevil
NuraXross
shapelessevil

"Oh.. well..." >w<

*Billy: "How about 30? Give Miss Silvermane a run for her money... Just kidding. Anyway, I uh... I got nothing else on you, Princess.. Tell me... Have you any talents or special skills that will be of use as a wife?"

"30 children! I'm not some sow looking to have a litter here. Well I've trained from birth to be a mighty warrior but who hasn't in my culture. As for special skills I can repair or craft any weapon you could possibly think of, I'm also pretty good at crafting jewelry and cutting gems not to mention I can sail any ship I set hoof on. But I guess those aren't really wifely skills hmm I have more gold then I will be able to spend in 100 lifetimes I also have a big bed and a healthy sex drive Isn't that enough?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:03 am
NuraXross
shapelessevil
NuraXross
shapelessevil
NuraXross
shapelessevil

"Oh.. well..." >w<

"30 children! I'm not some sow looking to have a litter here. Well I've trained from birth to be a mighty warrior but who hasn't in my culture. As for special skills I can repair or craft any weapon you could possibly think of, I'm also pretty good at crafting jewelry and cutting gems not to mention I can sail any ship I set hoof on But I guess those aren't really wifely skills hmm I have more gold then I will be able to spend in 100 lifetimes I also have a big bed and a healthy sex drive Isn't that enough?"

Billy: "Can you repair or craft anything other than weapons?"  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

NuraXross
Crew

Enduring Lionheart

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:30 am
shapelessevil
NuraXross
shapelessevil
NuraXross
shapelessevil

"30 children! I'm not some sow looking to have a litter here. Well I've trained from birth to be a mighty warrior but who hasn't in my culture. As for special skills I can repair or craft any weapon you could possibly think of, I'm also pretty good at crafting jewelry and cutting gems not to mention I can sail any ship I set hoof on. But I guess those aren't really wifely skills hmm I have more gold then I will be able to spend in 100 lifetimes I also have a big bed and a healthy sex drive Isn't that enough?"

"From art to architecture." >w0  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 2:48 pm
NuraXross
shapelessevil
NuraXross
shapelessevil
NuraXross
shapelessevil

"From art to architecture." >w0

Billy: "Thank you, Princess. That will be all, please take you seat, it is time for the Judges to vote."  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas