Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Silver & Blood: A Kingdom's Currency (Rynn01 x Kami GearX) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:16 pm
Kami GearX

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Let me tell you something. bandits steal for themselves because they are too lazy to find real work. Myself on the other hand, help to feed those that survived the raids your men do. We help them rebuild their lives. We keep non for ourselves." Anja kept working the knife, skinning the creature.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:24 am
Rynn01

User Image
Prince Tousa of Darinest

"So basically you use banditry to help others so they do not have to resort to banditry." Tousa stated, moving to rest his hand against his chin as he leaned on the growing plant table.

"That still technically makes you a bandit, which, as I've stated... Makes what you did a crime. The reason for doing it does not matter. A crime is a crime, and actions must be done when a crime is committed, like last nights punishment, or did you forget the two orbs you had in hand?"

Tousa raised an eyebrow at Anja in silent amusement and question, a smile that was colored with humor clearly dancing across his features. "I have to admit... It was funny to watch him squirm like that." He leaned back and stretched. "In any case, my mind about you is made up, and we could debate this until we both died of old age."  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:41 am
Kami GearX

Anja smirked, "Yes I do, and why aren't you calling them by what they are? Why say orb. Makes you sound like a sissy."

"Oh, and that punishment, was for attempted rape. We never rape anyone." Anja finished up with the skinning and took the pelt and hung it up outside. The only fur that was left on the deer were its head and hooves. She put the skinning knife down and got something bigger out. Anja starts to skillfully butcher the meat

"If we argue till we are of old age, that means you didn't have me killed." she looked over and winked at him with a smile.

[ I was thinking that he could try and be poison right now, before the soldiers leave. One of them gives him a bowl of food they made. It was just a foot soldier who brought it so he wouldn't be the one who wants him poisoned.]  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:52 pm
Rynn01

User Image
Prince Tousa of Darinest

Tousa waves a hand. "I'd rather not call them by their actual terminology because they don't really deserve to be called those do they?" He then lowered the hand and looked at her. "Are you certain of that? Can you say that for every lycan in the world or just the one's you know?"

He then leaned back in the chair and glanced to the door. "As for old age, it's more of a proverb than anything else. Where neither side is willing to budge from their viewpoints."  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:47 pm
Kami GearX

Anja stopped butchering, "The ones I knows, and that is a lot. And as for the old age/proverb thing, you should have said 'til one of us is dead'." she shook her head. She put the knife down and picked up three beautiful pieces of deer steak, "I'll give these to our host to cook up, along with a whole leg." she carried the items off to Zolfka's place

"Hey, I got you something to cook tonight!" Anja called out to him

[any thoughts?]  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:21 pm
Rynn01

User Image
Prince Tousa of Darinest

Tousa gave a shrug. "Wouldn't have been an appropriate saying then simply put." He continued watching her work. "Sorry you are so unhappy about the arrangement." He stated with some sarcasm as she walked off.

Zolfka stumbled out of his room with a yawn, knocking his head against the door frame, though he just kind of paused, blinked, then ducked under it and into the main room. After that it was over to the door as he rubbed his head.

He looked around at first, still blinking off a groggy feeling and then slowly looked down. "Ah! My friend! I did not notice you at first!" He then saw the items that were meant for him. "Oh wonderful! Please come in my friend and let us put it in the kitchen cellar so it does not get touched by rot throughout the day. Please, please!" He motioned for her to come inside.

((Sure, that works now. I thought we were going to save the poisoning for the capital? Doesn't matter, it works here as well ^^  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:51 pm
Kami GearX

[I thought that was going to be the arrow shooting after the capital]

Anja was led inside. She kept on a bright face, "I actually can't. I still have the rest of the carcass to butcher. Do you want the organ meat?" she asked as she handed him the meat.

A soldier hesitantly came up to Tousa. He bowed and gave a salute, "Sir! I have something for you, from one of our men. It was made just for you, sir!" in his hand was a bowl of what appeared to be vegetable/beef soup with a lot of green herbs.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:00 pm
Rynn01

User Image
Prince Tousa of Darinest

Tousa was watching the house from next to the carcass when the soldier came up. He turned and looked to the bowl, accepting it with a small nod of his head. "Thank you soldier. What's your name?" He asked, moving to smell the soup.

Zolfka took the meat without hesitation and gave a few seconds of thought. "The butcher in town could use the organs for sausage making I bet, he's just down the road. I am sure he would be glad to take it off your hands. I can do that for you if both you and the Prince are getting ready to leave however." He was stepping towards the kitchen and kneeling down to open a trap door. "Send the man my regards!"

((Right, I thought the poison was going to take place at the capital and when they are riding back to this area, the silver arrow would happen. Doesn't change much to be honest... I already know who is going to employ the silver-arrow archer~ >:3))  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:05 pm
Kami GearX

[Who is it going to be?? Tell me!]

"My name is Kurtis your Majesty." he saluted him again, "I best be off, the squad is going to leave soon." he gave a bow and hurried off.

Anja came back outside the house. She sniffed the air. Smelled like food. confused she went back in to see Tousa who had a bowl of some type of soup, "Whats that you got there?" she picked up the knife. Something didn't smell right  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:49 pm
Rynn01

User Image
Prince Tousa of Darinest

Tousa gave a nod to the soldier, lifting the bowl up to the man. "You have my thanks once more Kurtis." He called out as the soldier left. His gaze then flicked over to Anja and he looked at the bowl.

"A bowl of soup that was delivered by one of the foot soldiers. Kurtis was his name. Seemed like he was in a bit of a rush, though with that many soldiers... Each soldier is probably responsible for all of his gear rather than it being split among three or four." Tousa gave a shrug and glanced to the deer.

"So what're you going to do with the rest of that deer there? We do need to start heading out soon ourselves you know." He stated before motioning down one of the roads that led out of the small village.  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:01 pm
Kami GearX

"I was going to give the innards to the butcher, and I might just hand the rest of the meat out to everyone." Anja walked over to him and looked in the bowl. It made many green leaves in it, and something else she didn't know right away. She didn't bother him with her concerns  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:53 pm
Rynn01

User Image
Prince Tousa of Darinest

Tousa looked at her as she looked at his bowl of soup and slowly pulled it close protectively like a child, smiling as he did so. "This is my bowl of food. You need to go ask for your own bowl of food. I could be willing to share if you sit and roll onto your back so I can pet your stomach."

He then wiggled the bowl around a little bit in hand to emphasize the point, as if trying to entice her with the food. "I bet it's really good to~. I bet you're really hungry right now and want something to eat. Maybe I should just eat this all up right now before you get the chance to do what I said so I would share. Or maybe do it after. Depends on how cruel I think I should be."  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:26 am
Kami GearX

For a second, Anja looked annoyed but then she smiled. She would turn this around in her favor, "How bout I roll over on your bed? That way you can pat whatever you'd like." she purposefully went over to him and gently pressed her front self against his back to prove a point. Tten she lowered her mouth to his ear and whispered, "Careful what you say. Talk like that in my pack and you'd get punched or worse."

Anja backed off of him, repulsed. That smell.....it wasn't coming from him but.... she snapped her head towards him as he was bringing a bite to his mouth. She saw a flower. With horror she leapt at him and using her hand, swatted both the spoon and bowl out of his hand. Not giving an explanation she went to the spilled soup and pulled out the flower. She sniffed it, inspected it  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:57 am
Rynn01

User Image
Prince Tousa of Darinest

Tousa shifted uncomfortably as she spoke of things that were inappropriate to his mind and way of life, and then as she came into physical contact with him, his entire body stiffened and tensed, ready to leap away from her if she continued.

The whisper to his ear caused his face to begin to glow and he certainly showed signs of being uncomfortable, now shifting where he sat incessantly. "I-I get it Anja. Point taken." He muttered, moving to take a bite of soup as she backed away from him, happy that she wasn't continuing the weird advance.

Then he was pushed to the side slightly with a grunt as she tackled the soup and spoon out of his hands. His face was of surprise and then he was flush with anger. "That was my break-." He paused as she pulled out a flower and began to examine it. Flowers were not supposed to go into soup." "-fast. Anja what is that flower?" He demanded rather clearly, moving to right himself and pulling his kimono back straight before dusting off his hakama gently with his hands.  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:51 am
Kami GearX

Anja looked at more parts of the soup. She found strange beans, "You said...that this bowl was made just for you? Is no one else going to eat it?" her voice was shaky but calm. She picked up a few pieces and rose up to her feet. She turned and showed it to him.

"This....these are parts of a Caster Oil plant. Its very, very deadly. A single petal, bean, leave or root can kill a full grown man. In the plant are venom's more deadly than a snake's. I've seen a few who had consumed this plant before. it wasn't pretty.

"Symptoms commonly appear in a few hours. The symptoms start by a burning sensation in mouth and throat, abdominal pain, purging and bloody diarrhea. You would be dead in 4 days."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ricinus#Chemistry  
~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games