Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Pride, Duty, and Beauty Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:43 pm
He twitched when she put her hand on the back of his neck but didn't mind it. Trying to follow her lead he put his hands on her waist.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:58 pm
Kona Bloodstorm

Of course she slowly rolled him onto his back. Sitting on his waist she kept kissing him.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:09 pm
He rolled onto his back and liked her sitting on his waist. Continuing the kiss he ignored all his instincts telling him not to be on his back. " Dumb life of training stop trying to ruin this moment." He thought to himself.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:57 pm
Kona Bloodstorm

She nipped his top and bottom lips. Only to smile at him. Of course if he was to lay her on her side again she would allow it.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:01 pm
Still kissing her he move his hands from her hips. He had his hands rub up and down her back. Felling her body and enjoying the moment.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:48 pm
Kona Bloodstorm

She moaned softly into the kiss as he rubbed her back. Her hands wondered his chest and felt it.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:54 pm
When she started to fell his chest he gasped and broke the kiss.Sitting up and grabbing her hands before she could fell anything. " Sorry...I just don't think that is a good idea." Taking a beep breath he looked to her. " You might not like whats underneath the clothes." He said in an almost sighing manner.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:31 pm
Kona Bloodstorm

"Are you okay? Or is it scars?, she mused. Of course she sat up and pouted when the kiss broke.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:45 pm
"Some might say scars. But others who have seen my body have looked away in horror and disgust. While I did not care about their opinions I don't want you looking at me like they did. So please if I do show you whats underneath don't think differently of me?"
He told her worried what she might think if she saw what he really looked like.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:08 pm
Kona Bloodstorm

She listened to him and nodded."Grim, would you rather me feel them first? Though I want to see the man you are. The warrior that you are."
, her voice was gentle. So if he to ask her to close her eyes, she would.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:32 pm
" No these are things you need to see for yourself." Taking a deep breath he removed his shirt. Normally people would be jealous of him. His body had been toned since he could walk and had been defined through years of training. He would make sculptures jealous by how chiseled he was. But no one ever got past how bed his scars are. They cover his body to the point were it was hard to tell where one stopped and another began. There were parts of his body that were missing chunks. Clear signs that they were either cut or ripped for his body. One that was very noticeable was a indention on his chest that was clear it was caused by someone punching him so hard it indented his skin and muscles. While it looked like it healed fully it was obvious it did not heal correctly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:40 pm
Kona Bloodstorm

She looked his torso over. Only to slowly put her hands on two of the scars. Finally she started to adjust herself. It seemed like she was going to get off of him. But she didn't, now she moved down to his hips and sat on them. Her fingers still ran across his skin."Oh, Grim. Don't be so ashamed, you are handsome and yet this suits you." , she said before leaning down and started to kiss his scars. But her eyes were closed as her fingers wondered over his skin.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:47 pm
He prepared for the worst when he showed her his scars . But was surprised when she touched him. When she said that she thought he was handsome he smiled happy to have found a women that liked how he looked. And when she started to kiss his scars he shivered but didn't stop there. As she continued to kiss his scars and her fingers wondered over his skin for the first time in his life he moaned out of pleasure.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:03 pm
Kona Bloodstorm

She heard him moan and stopped for a second. Now she started to kiss up his chest and back to his mouth. Once she returned to his lips, she started to n** his. Only to let him take control of it now.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:13 pm
When she got back to his lips he deepened the kiss. Grabbing on to her hips he flipped them over so he was on top. One hand went behind her head to help deepen the kiss even further while the other stayed on her hip pushing her closer to him.  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games