Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Classrooms
Language Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ranukaidevilwolf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:15 pm
chanyeoIs

Genkawolf
kimmico13
Nyan Kitty 3000 X3
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kenta looked at Leon with his tails swaying with interest in the new student, but just smirked as if he heard something he shouldn't have as he said I will be watching you then headed outside of the classroom he already lost his patients in waiting for replies from the teachers and headed to the hallway then walked towards the PE class with joy running through his body, he finally found somebody interesting that railed up his Bakaneko's curiosity.
[exits classroom to the hallways]  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:36 pm
Genkawolf

kimmico13

Ranukaidevilwolf

Nyan Kitty 3000 X3

chanyeoIs

Ĵιнσ Єωσи Ƭακαвα

Ƭ Ħ Є ˩ Ɩ И Ǥ Ʋ Ɩ Ƨ Ƭ

User Image

Seeing people leaving he sighed and looked down a bit while he thought before running his hand through his hair a bit before looking at Elliot and Skyler, "if you two see Moris tell him that I will be alright and thank you for the concern as well"He said gently. Biting his lip gently before he went to the door so he could say good by to all the students individually in case the class was canceled but he wouldn't know till that exact day.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:38 pm
Ranukaidevilwolf
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
kimmico13

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale smiles a little when Kenta gives him a bow of respect, "Thanks for the consideration" he thanked him. He looks at the rest of them once Kenta leaves. He was a little concerned about Moris when he left without a word and without his friends. He thought it was nice of the other students not including Roy and Leon to encourage Jiho to keep on teaching this class, the guy already cancelled once this week for supplies and some of the time today to get food. He waited for Kei by the doorway now that the teacher has left leaving the remaining students.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:48 pm
chanyeoIs

Genkawolf
kimmico13
Ranukaidevilwolf
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

User Image
Leon ━━ Makoto
T H E xxxxTEENAGE REBEL

Leon noticed Kenta was looking at him then when he smirked Leon's eyes got sharper as to focus on Kenta not necessarily glaring at him but paying attention then when he heard the comment Leon chuckled to himself a bit Alrighty then...now I've got two I'm interested in...interesting Then watching Kenta leave Leon's eyes did not change and stayed sharp and flare like even though he was not as angry as he used to be then listening but not looking directly at Jiho OH...still refusing to be angry or annoyed by anything i see.... This on the other hand greatly irritated him but his eyes remained the same as his mind just decided to ignore it then focusing on Dale who was looking around at the students and shook his head as if to stop something from in his mind from saying anything then continued to think about what Roy had said earlier and paying more attention to his music  

Nyan Kitty 3000 X3

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:43 pm
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei smiled and bowed to Jiho before grabbing his bag and walking over to Dale. "I'm ready!"

Genkawolf
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
Ranukaidevilwolf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:45 pm
User Image

✪ Skyler Rivers ✪

Skyler nodded to Jiho. "We will." He picked up his bag and waited for Elliot, then walked out of the room to catch up with Moris.

[exit]

Genkawolf
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:48 pm
User Image

☾ ξlliot ѡhite ☽

Elliot nods to Jiho. "I hope to see you again." He smiled and followed Skyler out after getting his bag.

[exit]  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:53 am
Ranukaidevilwolf
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
kimmico13

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale nods, "Ok, What class do you want to go to next? PE or art" he asked Kei. He headed on out of the classroom and into the hallway as he waits for Kei's response.

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:58 pm
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei thought for a moment as he walked out into the hallway. "Art." He smiled and walked in the direction of the class.

[exit]

Genkawolf
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
Ranukaidevilwolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:37 pm
kimmico13

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale nods again, "alright" he said and follows the feline student. He walks down the hall with Kei to the art class and he doubts the teacher is going to be there, but they are allowed in there since Dale is a teacher. [exit]

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:30 pm
Genkawolf

kimmico13

Ranukaidevilwolf

Nyan Kitty 3000 X3

chanyeoIs

Ĵιнσ Єωσи Ƭακαвα

Ƭ Ħ Є ˩ Ɩ И Ǥ Ʋ Ɩ Ƨ Ƭ

User Image

Jiho looked as he calmly said goodbye to everyone one by ones as he looked over at seeing that Leon and Roy were staying behind as he looked away a bit. "When you two are done with the classroom just lock up after yourselves and do not destroy anything in the classroom either"he said calmly and headed out. [exits]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:00 pm
chanyeoIs

User Image
Leon ━━ Makoto
T H E xxxxTEENAGE REBEL

Music in his headphones right now heart

Leon watched him and gazed for a sec and noticed he was not making eye contact...then he heard his comment and nodded but then raised his hand and almost got out of the seat but then sat back down as he exited and sighed I'm sorry...for the intrusion teach...now its all awkward Leon sat back down and looked at Roy then smirked This should be interesting... he went back to silently waiting and listening to his music occasionally looking at Roy, he went to go lock the door so that if he dozed off to no one would steal anything from the classroom he put the key in his back pocket and waited for Roy to wake up...

Mood: He is very excited yet he doesn't show it and he is mad and hungry

Personal Music:His Feelings in Turmoil from the Past

OOC:I am patiently waiting for Roy to wake up becuase It is going to be craziness from there on cat_4laugh cat_4laugh cat_4laugh

Nyan Kitty 3000 X3

Sang Wook

Angelic Bear

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:52 am
Nyan Kitty 3000 X3

〖김상준〗

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

xxxxxxx♛ R     

xxxxx
Being, without a choice, knocked out by his alter ego, Roy had a lot of energy taken out of him, putting a lot of stress on his body. As roy woke up he groaned at the shooting pain in his back and the pounding of the blood rushing through his head.

Jesus, what the heck did he do this time
Roy thought as he decided to keep his head down. It's not like he could take a step without falling anyway.

Looking up, Roy was met with the eyes of the the student he had unintentionally and unknowingly threatened earlier. What had happened when his other half took over was not a bit in his memory, but he did something wrong.

Blinking with his once again emotionless and lazy eyes, Roy looked to the latter male

"Sorry for whatevers, Mr. Red."

With that, Roy put his head back down and contemplated as thoughts ran through his head.

Lame demon half
Can't even communicate with me inwardly before switching forms
What a p***k.
I have to learn how to control that side somehow.

xxxxxx.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▌♔ mood:xxxxxxxSlightly irritated by his other half; seemingly uncaring as to the the transformation incident
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▌♔ bg-mus:xxxx-
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▌♔ OOC:xx xxxxxxSorry, very busy with other stuff crying

Genkawolf
Nyan Kitty 3000
X3 kimmico13

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:23 am
chanyeoIs

User Image
Leon ━━ Makoto
T H E xxxxTEENAGE REBEL

Music in his headphones right now heart

Leon looked over his eyes now fiery hot and took off his headphones and got up and noticed his eyes were back to normal and had told Leon sorry for a second he hesitated but seeing that he was a rebel and wanted to see his reaction was to interested to care. Sorry, but I'm to far gone...slap me later for it Leon grabbed the boys hands and pinned him to the top of the desk his hands above his head and being held down by Leon's, his eyes slicing into Roy his face watching Roy's from right above only inches away you could see his fangs as he talked "You've got some nerve threatening a rebel...especially when I'm hungry, and pissed" He watched him his eyes aflame his headphones hanging on his neck..

Mood: He is happy that he apologized but that will not stop him from giving Roy punishment and on top of that he is hungry and sorta less pissed

Personal Music: None right now 3nodding (He is quite confused)

OOC:Its cool I just didn't want the teacher to come back and us to be still there because I locked the door ...sorry If I controlled your character for a bit I didn't know how to write it... cat_4laugh cat_4laugh cat_4laugh

Nyan Kitty 3000 X3

Sang Wook

Angelic Bear

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:05 pm
〖김상준〗

xxxxxxx♛ R     

xxxxx

All throughout the very confusing sequence of events, Roy remained, as usual, blank faced. Just blinking, and thinking to himself in confusion. Roy felt himself pinned against the desk and a heavy weight on top of him.

Roy yawned, and calmly let himself out of Mr. Red's grip as if nothing had happened. He gathered his belongings walking nonchalantly out the door of the classroom, leaving an even more confused boy behind.

"I'm going home to meet my roommate"

xxxxxx.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▌♔ mood:xxxxxxx"Meh" ; excited to meet roommate
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▌♔ bg-mus:xxxx-
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▌♔ OOC:xx xxxxxx-

Genkawolf
Nyan Kitty 3000
X3 kimmico13

Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games