Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Underground Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A warm and friendly roleplaying guild 

Tags: Roleplay, Romance, Fantasy, Action, Sci-Fi 

Reply Fandom Roleplays
1x1 Pokemon: Ground Ruby Marine Sapphire Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:59 pm
Latios nodded and lowered his head. Leanne climbed on the back on the pokemon.
"This will be the fastest way to get to the location before we got separated. I think it was over at the Mount Chimney Pokemon Center?" She asked and looked to Zane.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:21 pm
''Yes, it was there, that we got separated, now we gotta head back there. So I can get my next gym badge and be one step closer to the Hoenn league and don't you have a contest coming up? Just remember to stay calm and focused out there and to have a back up just in case...but still I know you can do it!'' Said Zane climbing onto the back on the Pokemon as it started to take off into the sky and towards the Mount Chimney Pokemon Center. ''Okay so! I have my Marshtomp, Vibrava, and I have my Kirlia which I found out is now classified as a Psychic/Fairy type, ever since I heard from Professor Birch who heard from a Professor called.....Sycamore...I believe.....anyway there's new Pokemon type now....called Fairy....'' Said Zane holding on tight and telling Leanne what he had learned.  

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:33 am
"Fairy types huh?" She replied and looked down at her Pokedex.
"So that means a whole new reagon is to be explored!" She laughed as the smoke from the mountain came into view. She had to focus as he said and really think of what Pokemon to use in the contest. She lost the battling round the last time so she knew her battling had to be improved a bit.
"Zane...can you help me battle for the contest?" She asked  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:01 pm
''Sure I can help you. I'll be glad to help you and I also heard from Prof Birch, that Sycamore is from a place Kalos and that is a nice place and it has Pokemon that we've never seen before. He also gave me some advice, you should be be one with your Pokemon when battling and also make sure to always have lots of determination as well, because that's important as well.'' Smiled Zane as the smoke from the mountain came clearer into view as they got closer and closer to it. Zane was hyped up for his next gym battle and was looking forward to getting his next gym badge and then after he got all eight badges, he was going to enter the Pokemon League and become the champion.  

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:19 pm
Leanne blinked hearing the news of the new typing.
"I bet they are super strong. If I could get one..." She spoke quietly when she heard rustling. A small brown pokemon jumped out and spun around releasing stars.
"It's an Eevee!" Leanne muttered and watched it as it began to work on it's moves. It than made hearts come out by winking. Stars and hearts together danced when Eevee than jumped again and small white bubbles went around it and stones showed up.
"That's Hidden Power....looks like it can use Stealth Rock with Hidden Power." She pulled out the pokedex to show her info on the Eevee.
"Swift, Hidden Power, Charm and Bite.Charm is a Fairy Type move." She quietly went out to see the Eevee and threw out a pokeball.
"Let's get it, Wingull!" She shouted as the pokemon came out and swooped by.
"Start with Supersonic!" She called out. Wingull let out the sound waves to confuse Eevee. A now confused evolution pokemon was just what she needed.
It launched at Wingull with Swift.
The battle went on and on once Leanne called out the move for Wingull to use Water Pulse. The ring of water hit Eevee head on and than she took the chance. Throwing the pokeball, Eevee went in.

With three shakes, Leanne caught and Eevee with a Fairy Type move.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:43 pm
Zane watched as Wingull battled the wild Eevee and as Leanne captured it with her Poke Ball. As he then congratulated on her success on capturing the Eevee with a smile on his face, as he started to think of a strategy to defeat Flannery in Lavaridge Town. ''Good job on catching that Eevee! But I think we should do some more training to be more prepared for whatever. I'm going to train my Marshtomp some more, until she evolves. And then we'll head to your next contest and I'll get my gym badge afterwards.'' Smiled Zane as his Marshtomp stood next to him with a fiery passion in her eyes as she was ready for battle. ''How many ribbons do you have again? I think you did win a few or something...I dunno. Sorry I forgot.'' Said Zane trying to remember how many ribbons that she won.  

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:57 am
"I only have one. I didn't get past the appeal round back in Fallarbor town." She took out her ribbon case and smiled
"But when we return back to Rustburo City, there's a contest hall there and I plan to enter it. I'm going to use Swablu for it. I think I have a good plan to go about it." She explained to him  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:24 am
''Well...don't tell me what you are gonna do with Swablu and also I will be in the front row watching you. I am so looking forward to seeing your performance with your Swablu, also I am so ready for the next gym, all I will need is my Marshtomp to take on the next gym leader.'' Said Zane with a grin on his face as he rushed off towards Lavaridge Town as his Marshtomp followed close behind him. ''Badge number four, here I come!! Oh yeah! This next gym battle is going to be a walk in the park, that's how easy it'll be.'' Said Zane with excitement in his voice as he kept on running towards Lavaridge Town to win his next gym badge.  

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:20 am
Leanne giggled as she watched him get ready to pump himself up for the next gym battle. Leanne smiled even bigger as they made their way though the tunnel and back to Ladverage town. She saw the hot springs and looked to Zane.
"Swablu and I are gonna do some deep bonding so we can get ready for the contest. Swablu is my new pokemon but we need to bond to see how we work together." She smiled and worked her way to the springs.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:38 am
''You do that! And I'm gonna go get my fourth badge and then I'll meet up with you. Also please be safe on your way to the hot springs, and I will see you later...once I've won my fourth badge'' Said Zane looking at Leanne with a smile on his face as he waved to her and headed to the gym with his Marshtomp beside his side. ''Hello! I've come for a gym battle with the gym leader! And I've come to win my next gym badge! Is anybody here?'' Said Zane entering the gym with his Marshtomp as he waited for response.  

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:33 am
In the gym, the leader sat in her chair made of rock in a pair of red tipped jeans, a black belly shirt with a flame on her shirt and red bracelets. Hair in a high messy ponytail. Name, Flanerey. Flanerey looked to the door and stood.
"Welcome to the Ladverage City Gym. I'm Flanerey and I am a fire type trainer. If you want to get the Heat Badge, you will have to beat me in a battle. I have 4 pokemon. You need to make 3 of them faint to gain the badge. Let's go!" She shouted and threw out her first pokeball.
"Let's go, Ninetails!"

Leanne got in her swimsuit and carried Swablu into the springs. It timidly stood on the side and looked to her.
"It's Ok, Swablu. It's relaxing and we can bond better so we can get in tune with each other for the pokemon contest coming up." She began to pet it's head and it began to walk closer and flew up on her head. She lowered herself to where she was up to her neck in the water.
"We will win the next ribbon, Swablu. You and me together."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:52 am
Zane grinned and send out his Marshtomp to battle Flanerey's Ninetails. ''Okay Marshtomp! Let's do this! Let's start off with Mud Bomb attack! Also thanks for the welcome and I am Zane, nice to meet you.'' Said Zane grinning as he started to plan his strategy in his head to get him his next badge. Marshtomp opened her mouth wide and shot globs of mud from her mouth at Flanerey's Ninetails. ''Take that!' Shouted Zane as the globs of mud swiftly flew towards the gym leader's Ninetails at high speeds. ''I hope you will give my Marshtomp, the battle of her life'' Grinned Zane as he looked at Flanerey, hoping she would give him a great battle.  

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 6:52 am
Flanerey looked to Ninetails and her tails flared out "Use Flamethrower!" She shouted. Ninetailes reared her head back and
let out some flames from it's mouth and launched it towards Marshtomp.

In the Hot Springs, Leanne looked to her Swablu who was enjoying the springs as well as it was on her head. She stood up
and took it off her head and put it on a near by tree branch and took a warm cloth ans started running the warm water over
Swablu. It looked at her and opened it's wings and shook off the water from it's blue feathers.
"Swablu, this helps with our bonding. We need to learn of each other and trust each other. I want you to trust me." She
smiled. She put more water over it again as it preened it's feathers.

The timer went off for her to get out of the springs and took Swablu back into the pokemon center when a little girl came
came up to her.
"Here! Take this!" She smiled and gave Leanne a blue and white box. She took it over to the table and opened it. Two blue
and white balls, one small and the other large.
"These are odd... maybe I'll take these to Rustburo and have Mr. Stone look at these" She muttered and put them in her
bag.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:42 am
Zane looked to Marshtomp and grinned and then nodded his head towards Marshtomp. ''Use Protect!'' Shouted Zane as loudly and as clearly as possible in order to make sure his Marshtomp heard him correctly. Marshtomp's body became surrounded in a green shield, blocking any attacks shot at it. ''You'll have to do better than that. I'm afraid...'' Said Zane with a bit of smugness in his voice. The globs of mud rained down on Ninetails with great force and fury as Zane cried out in excitement ''Direct hit! You go girl!'' Said Zane prarising his Mashtomp with great pride in his voice.  

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Fandom Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash