Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:54 am
kurai_18
Revi-sama
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image
User Image

Liya pouted
"aww common mom!"

Liya looked at Erin
"A...bat?"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sasha remained asleep.

A portal opened up above Sasha. Something black fell out of it and landed on her head.

Sasha woke up and immediately was back in her normal form. She rubbed her head.
"what the hell!?"

A heartless cat had fallen through the portal and was scrambling to find a hiding spot.

Sasha groaned.
"anyone see what that was?"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:22 pm

_____________| Emalie Saiko

29 | Female

Erin tracked it down and pulled it out of it's hiding place by the scruff of it's neck. "A plain old 'eartless. Should I off it?"
Emalie looked at the heartless. "Would be the smart thing to do."
Ene stood up and walked over to a cupboard. She opened it and began looking around it. Kurona propped up her head. She immediately threw herself to the ground. "Hit the deck! Void incoming!"
A dark hole opened in the infirmary and spit something out before closing up. The room had been thrown into disarray by the void's wind and gravitational force. Kurona lifted her head. Erin lifted his and rolled off of Ene and Oda, whom he had thrown himself over to protect. Emalie had stood still during the whole thing. "Void magic, huh? Well, I think I know what that means."
She walked over to the something that had been spit out. She kneeled down to take a look and became perturbed by the sight. She checked the charred man's pulse. "He's no pulse." She looked around the room. "Someone get over here."
It would take a few moments for them to realize who it was. Erin walked over and was caught in the shock. "Da."

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:39 pm
kurai_18
Revi-sama
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image
User Image

The heartless cat squirmed as Erin was holding it by the scruff of its neck, yet escaped from Erin's grasp when the void opened up, but didn't go far.

Sasha lept up and immediately started to use dark healing spells.
"not dying on my watch"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:03 pm

29 | Female

Erin stepped forward, alongside Sasha. He held up his hands and started to cast a spell, as well. It was an ice coffin, like the one Emalie had been encased in. This one, however, was a strong healing spell. "Oh, frozen waters of the sea. Come forth and aide me. Good health, good tidings forevermore. Call out to Death, 'Nevermore'."
Emalie watched her son cast a long, ancient tome. "Who-who taught him the old ways?"
Kurona shrugged. "It's our family's gift, Emalie. Have you forgotten that?"
His spell began to merge with Sasha's dark magic spell and caused a great fluctuation of energies in the room. Everything began to distort within everyone's vision as the two magicks collided and formed a perfect harmony.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:12 pm
[ooc: ]
† Odayaka Kokoro †

As Odayaka was about to say something about Liya's plan to draw on the sleeping Sasha's face, she was cut off from speaking when some portal had appeared with some creature falling out of it. She watched as the unknown creature run about the room as if trying to find a hiding spot, this scared her a little. She then turned her attention to a dark hole that had appeared, though something much bigger came out. She kept her distance with Liya, watching everything happen alongside her. Her ears perked up when she overheard Erin say "Da.", "What...Mr. Jaecen...?" she thought to herself, she was confused as to what was happening.

Quote:

Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:57 am
kurai_18
Revi-sama
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image
User Image

Liya whimpered and grabbed onto Odayaka's leg.
"Will he be ok?"

Sasha continued the dark healing spell keeping up with Erin's spell.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:17 pm

29 | Female

Ene took hold of Emalie's hand. "Momma, can't you help them?"
Emalie shook her head. "Not with the amount of power they're both outputting."
"Holy s**t, that's some strong magic." Kurona shielded her eyes. Her heat sensing sight was blinded by the magic that was being used. Magic gave off a heat that wasn't really hot, to be exact. The heat was a special thing that could only be seen by someone with special skill.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:37 am
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka was sure that there wasn't anything she could do to help, so for now, she just watched with Liya. "I'm...sure he'll be fine..." though, she was honestly unsure. The condition that Jaecen was in...it was an unknown condition to her.

Quote:

Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:47 am
kurai_18
Revi-sama
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image
User Image

Sasha finished the spell.
"Do you think we need more? Oda, please get some ethers from the cabinet, I'm feeling a lil woozy."

The heartless cat started to search the room, looking for a spot high enough to jump on Erin's head.

Liya watched the cat.
"That's one weird heartless. Ive never seen a cat heartless, only dogs."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:13 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka's ears perked up a little when Sasha requested for some ether, "H-Huh? O-Oh, yeah, all right." she made her way over to the cabinet. She still seemed to be familiar with where the tonics were located. While she searched for the ether, she peered over at the heartless cat every so often. She looked at Liya who commented about the heartless, then continued gathering as much ether as she could hold, "Heartless can take many forms...their appearances are almost limitless." she responded to Liya's comment. With enough ether bottles in her arms, she made her way to Sasha, "I'm...not exactly sure how much you wanted me to bring you." she looked down at all the ether she grabbed, she had to have been holding at least more than 10 bottles of ether.

Quote:

Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:30 pm

29 | Female

Erin kept his spell going. He grit his teeth. Emalie stepped toward him. "E-Erin.... Honey.... Please stop...."
"No... I have to keep going." He said.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:23 pm
┇ Jaecen Light ┇
Male 14|'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Erin dropped to his knees. He was exhausted. The spells seemed to disperse. He looked up to see the air around Jaecen crystallize. He smiled.
His smile didn't last, as it shattered and vanished. He punched the ground. "Dammit..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:59 pm
kurai_18
Revi-sama
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image
User Image

The cat heartless took a ether from Oda and then dashed it in front of Erin, holding it in front of him before putting it down and nudging it forward with its nose.

Sasha sighed and took a ether from Oda and nodded.
"Thankyou."

(sorry kinda brain dead, heartless cat is misty cuz no one remembers lol)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:28 pm
┇ Jaecen Light ┇
Male 14|'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Jaecen started glowing. Ene tapped Erin on the shoulder. "Eri-bear! Look."
He looked up to see the body of his father glowing extremely bright. Then, it vanished. So did he.

Jaecen opened his eyes. He looked around. "Huh? That's weird...." He walked into the room where everyone was.
Kurona was the first to notice the new entry. "Sorry. The nurse is busy. If you can, give me your hand and I'll do my best to heal you."
Jaecen's childish voice wasn't even recognized by her. "N-no...
I don't need healing. I'm just lost."
He stepped closer and tilted his head to look at her. "Wait.... Aunt Mira? Is that you?"
Kurona stood up and bounced her fist off of Jaecen's head. "Who're you calling Aunt Mira?! That's insulting, you little twerp!"
Jaecen sat on the ground, rubbing his head. "Owwie! Ow,
ow, ow... Why'd you do that?"

"Why I oughta-" She paused. "Wait.... Jaecen?"
"Yeah. It's me, Aunt Mira." He replied.
She hit him again. "I said don't call me by that woman's name!"
Emalie poked her head out. "Kurona.... Quit beating up on the students here, please."
She turned her head to Emalie and pointed at Jaecen, who was sitting on the ground and rubbing his head. "I'm not beating up on the students!
I'm beating up on my brother!"

"What?" Ene, Jaecen, Erin, and Emalie all said in unison.
"You can't be my sister? I don't have a sister." Jaecen replied. "Unless you're talking about that orphan my parents took in."
Kurona squeezed her fist hard. "You little brat..... I AM THAT ORPHAN, YOU JERK!" She hit him even harder than before. He went flying face first into the wall and slid down to the ground.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:59 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

"Ah!" Odayaka was surprised when the heartless cat suddenly swiped an ether from her, giving it to Erin. "J-Jeez...I was gonna give him one after Sasha took..." she said before sighing with her ears down. She turned her attention towards Jaecen as his body began to glow, to the point where it was blinding. She needed to look away from the glow in order not to get blinded by the light. When the glowing had ceased, she looked at where Jaecen's body was, as it was now gone. "Huh...? He's...gone?" she said to herself, greatly confused by this. She looked at a boy who had entered the room, but didn't really think much about him...that was until Kurona had identified him as Jaecen. "E-Ehh...?" she was even more confused now, "The...Light family is even more stranger than ever..." she said.

Quote:

Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games