Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2021 11:14 am
sha312
shapelessevil
sha312
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf

Aidar was caught off guard by the sudden flash of light and now just starts to regain his senses. In addition, he finds that the light has reinvigorated him and left him with a warm and safe feeling.
"Is this love, that is I am sensing"
He asked himself.
"This most be love... It's so warm and nice how can it not be love?"
He looks down at his half open hands with his palms up, as fire bigins to burn all over his body.
"That light was so pure... more potent than any sun..."
User Image
Having had his back turned, Mr. Stubbs remains unstunned by the flash, but does not fail to not fail to notice it. Curious, he turns hi head and looks back, over his right shoulder, to see what is happening.

User Image
After the light dissipates, Dr. Addams's attention is drawn by another light, this time weaker and orange.
"Hey!"
She shouts at The Burning Icewolf.
"Be careful with those flames! Youin a closed room, with multiple people!"
Turning her attention back to Sha, she sinks to her knees, reaches out her left hand, and gently places it on the Elf's right shoulder.
"Can you understand me?"
She asks, softly.

He coughed repeatedly as he struggled to get up into a half seated position. Wheezing he closed his eyes as he tried to get his bearings straight. He opened them as he felt the young scientist's hand on his shoulder and he slowly raised his head to give her his attention. Her voice sounded muffled and dull to his ears, but the more he listened, slowly the words registered themselves in his head.

"Yes...I-I can understand you perfectly."

User Image
"Okay."
She says.
"I need you to listen to me... There are two steps to decontaminating radiation poisoning... The first step is to cleanse the outside of your body. You have to wash yourself. There is a door in the wall behind you, to your left, that leads to a shower room. You'll find everything you need in there... Soap, shampoo, Towels... Everything... Make sure to Scrub yourself, GOOD... And rinse it all down the drain... Once you are finished, come back out here, and we can begin the second step."
She then stands up and looks around the room.
"Okay, ladies..."
She says.
"Who's going to help me wash the girl?"
She again, looks around at everybody.
"Anyone? Anyone?"
She asks.
"This cadaver isn't going to wash herself..."

As she rose Sha reached out and grabbed her by the corner of her lab coat to get her attention and shook his head. "While I know that you mean well Doctor, I...disagree. Doing things that way will not bring her back. If you will allow me, I can remove the poison from her myself. I just need help removing this..." He pointed at both his and Mina's protective suits. "Please Doctor...I ask you to trust me on this."

User Image
Dr. Addams adjusts her glasses with her left hand as she looks down at Sha.
"I don't know what you are planning,"
She says.
"but, to me, its sounds highly inappropriate..."
She then looks back over her left shoulder, at The Burning Icewolf.
"Aidar,"
She says.
"this is your team...what do you think should be done?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2021 1:35 pm
shapelessevil
sha312
shapelessevil
sha312
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf

Aidar was caught off guard by the sudden flash of light and now just starts to regain his senses. In addition, he finds that the light has reinvigorated him and left him with a warm and safe feeling.
"Is this love, that is I am sensing"
He asked himself.
"This most be love... It's so warm and nice how can it not be love?"
He looks down at his half open hands with his palms up, as fire bigins to burn all over his body.
"That light was so pure... more potent than any sun..."
User Image
Having had his back turned, Mr. Stubbs remains unstunned by the flash, but does not fail to not fail to notice it. Curious, he turns hi head and looks back, over his right shoulder, to see what is happening.

User Image
After the light dissipates, Dr. Addams's attention is drawn by another light, this time weaker and orange.
"Hey!"
She shouts at The Burning Icewolf.
"Be careful with those flames! Youin a closed room, with multiple people!"
Turning her attention back to Sha, she sinks to her knees, reaches out her left hand, and gently places it on the Elf's right shoulder.
"Can you understand me?"
She asks, softly.

He coughed repeatedly as he struggled to get up into a half seated position. Wheezing he closed his eyes as he tried to get his bearings straight. He opened them as he felt the young scientist's hand on his shoulder and he slowly raised his head to give her his attention. Her voice sounded muffled and dull to his ears, but the more he listened, slowly the words registered themselves in his head.

User Image
"Okay."
She says.
"I need you to listen to me... There are two steps to decontaminating radiation poisoning... The first step is to cleanse the outside of your body. You have to wash yourself. There is a door in the wall behind you, to your left, that leads to a shower room. You'll find everything you need in there... Soap, shampoo, Towels... Everything... Make sure to Scrub yourself, GOOD... And rinse it all down the drain... Once you are finished, come back out here, and we can begin the second step."
"Okay, ladies..."
She says.
"Anyone? Anyone?"
She asks.

As she rose Sha reached out and grabbed her by the corner of her lab coat to get her attention and shook his head. "While I know that you mean well Doctor, I...disagree. Doing things that way will not bring her back. If you will allow me, I can remove the poison from her myself. I just need help removing this..." He pointed at both his and Mina's protective suits. "Please Doctor...I ask you to trust me on this."

User Image
She says.
"Aidar,"
She says.

Feeling that she is no longer needed, Aileen steps past Dr. Addams, squeezes between Mr. Stubbs and the two tables, and returns to her previous seat to continue maintenance on her gear.  

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2021 6:42 pm
Burning Icebitch
shapelessevil
sha312
shapelessevil
sha312

User Image
"Okay."
She says.
"Okay, ladies..."
She says.
"Anyone? Anyone?"
She asks.

User Image
She says.
"Aidar,"
She says.

Feeling that she is no longer needed, Aileen steps past Dr. Addams, squeezes between Mr. Stubbs and the two tables, and returns to her previous seat to continue maintenance on her gear.

"Let him look after her."
Aidar answers, his flame now snuffed out, in response to her protest.
"She be precious tae him, and there be nae taboos among our people against such things."
He then turns away and start to make his way east, around the central table and protective casing.
"Shard, take em both intae the shower room and remove their suits."
He says as he passes Shinryu on his way back to the east door that they all entered from.
"As for the rest of us..."
He says, exiting the room.
"Let's have some lunch!"
User Image
Meanwhile, Mr. Stubbs turns back away and resumes eating his sandwich.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:09 am
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
shapelessevil
sha312
shapelessevil
sha312

User Image
"Okay."
She says.
"Okay, ladies..."
She says.
"Anyone? Anyone?"
She asks.

User Image
She says.
"Aidar,"
She says.

"She be precious tae him, and there be nae taboos among our people against such things."
He then turns away and start to make his way east, around the central table and protective casing.
He says as he passes Shinryu on his way back to the east door that they all entered from.
"Let's have some lunch!"
User Image

"Oh man, that's some good food. I'd even say even better than the castles, this table was definitely worth that sack of emeralds."

Nura stands up and cracks his back sliding the chair he was sitting on away from himself. He then turns to face the wall directly behind him, and gives it a tap with his right hand three times. Suddenly a half circle cut appears in the wall, the wall inside of the half cut circle suddenly falls to the ground crumpling on the floor like a pile of canvas. Nura's eyes trail over the cut in the wall then down to the crumpled pile of fabric that was once said wall.

"Well that's a new one I've seen some strange portals but not like this, well whatever." Nura says to himself.

Through the portal a large room can be seen 10 times the size of the small lab everyone is residing in.
User Image
Nura reaches down picking his large chair up, and swinging it over his shoulder with ease, as he does this he reaches back without looking grabbing the table, and dragging it through the portal into the large room leaving it smack dab in the middle of the newly established area.

He then places his chair down at the head of a free table he then sits down with a thud. He wraps on the table with his knuckles suddenly a large cup of tea appears, and besides that tea a small silver tray with a large simple pipe filled with pink, and purple ground leaves as well as a book of matches. Nura strikes one of the matches and lights his pipe bringing it to his mouth, inhaling then letting out a deep pink cloud of rose scented smoke.

Without looking up Nura stretches out in is large comfortable chair taking another pull from his pipe, and letting out a smaller plume of rose scented smoke.

Nura shouts, his voice carrying to the lab. IF Y'ALL ARE STILL HUNGRY OR IF YOU WANT A PLACE TO RELAX YOU'RE ALL WELCOME JUST DON'T DRINK ALL MY BOOZE.  

NuraXross
Crew

Enduring Lionheart

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

HomacXross7
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2021 5:44 pm
NuraXross
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
shapelessevil
sha312

User Image
She says.
"Aidar,"
She says.

"Let's have some lunch!"
User Image

"Oh man, that's some good food. I'd even say even better than the castles, this table was definitely worth that sack of emeralds."

Nura stands up and cracks his back sliding the chair he was sitting on away from himself. He then turns to face the wall directly behind him, and gives it a tap with his right hand three times. Suddenly a half circle cut appears in the wall, the wall inside of the half cut circle suddenly falls to the ground crumpling on the floor like a pile of canvas. Nura's eyes trail over the cut in the wall then down to the crumpled pile of fabric that was once said wall.

"Well that's a new one I've seen some strange portals but not like this, well whatever." Nura says to himself.

Through the portal a large room can be seen 10 times the size of the small lab everyone is residing in.
User Image
Nura reaches down picking his large chair up, and swinging it over his shoulder with ease, as he does this he reaches back without looking grabbing the table, and dragging it through the portal into the large room leaving it smack dab in the middle of the newly established area.

He then places his chair down at the head of a free table he then sits down with a thud. He wraps on the table with his knuckles suddenly a large cup of tea appears, and besides that tea a small silver tray with a large simple pipe filled with pink, and purple ground leaves as well as a book of matches. Nura strikes one of the matches and lights his pipe bringing it to his mouth, inhaling then letting out a deep pink cloud of rose scented smoke.

Without looking up Nura stretches out in is large comfortable chair taking another pull from his pipe, and letting out a smaller plume of rose scented smoke.

Nura shouts, his voice carrying to the lab. IF Y'ALL ARE STILL HUNGRY OR IF YOU WANT A PLACE TO RELAX YOU'RE ALL WELCOME JUST DON'T DRINK ALL MY BOOZE.

Shinryu watches as Aidar passes back into the previous room.
"I don't need to go with him, for that!"
"He calls after Aidar. He then turns back to Sha.
"Look.." He says to the sickly Elf. "You don't need me to remove the suits for you, A child could do it... All you got to do is take off the helmet, first to expose the zipper at the top of the collar, then you can just open it and slip it off , like a jump suit. And, all you got to do to unlock the helmet is first twist it to the right until it stops, lift it a little, and then twist it back to the left. Once you get them off, they will turn to mist and float a way to rejoin with me. Now if you'll excuse me, There is a lunch order waiting for me..."
The Anthrofied Dragon then turns around and heads after Aidar.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:27 pm
HomacXross7
NuraXross
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
shapelessevil
sha312

User Image
She says.
"Aidar,"
She says.

"Let's have some lunch!"
User Image

User Image

"Look.." He says to the sickly Elf. "You don't need me to remove the suits for you, A child could do it... All you got to do is take off the helmet, first to expose the zipper at the top of the collar, then you can just open it and slip it off , like a jump suit. And, all you got to do to unlock the helmet is first twist it to the right until it stops, lift it a little, and then twist it back to the left. Once you get them off, they will turn to mist and float a way to rejoin with me. Now if you'll excuse me, There is a lunch order waiting for me..."

"I'm sorry, Nura, but I'm goin tae have tae decline that offer!"
Aidar calls back, from the previous room.
"I can nae guarantee I will nae drink it all..."  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:50 pm
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
NuraXross
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch

"Let's have some lunch!"
User Image

User Image

User Image
Sha watched Shinryu as he spoke to him and even continued to do so, for a bit, after the Dragon had turned his back to him, as if still expecting instructions, and then scoops up Mina in his arms and with great effort, forces himself to his feet and turning around, opens the door to the shower room. hee is just abut to step through, when he is halted by a sudden outburst from Dr. Addams.
User Image
"Hey blue boy!"
Dr. Addams calls after Shinryu.
"Where do you think you're going!?"
User Image
Meanwhile, Veronica curiously peaks into Nura's portal.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2021 2:56 pm
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
NuraXross
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch

"Let's have some lunch!"
User Image

User Image

User Image
Sha watched Shinryu as he spoke to him and even continued to do so, for a bit, after the Dragon had turned his back to him, as if still expecting instructions, and then scoops up Mina in his arms and with great effort, forces himself to his feet and turning around, opens the door to the shower room. hee is just abut to step through, when he is halted by a sudden outburst from Dr. Addams.
User Image
"Hey blue boy!"
User Image

"The name is Shinryu, lass!"
The Diamond Dragon says, turning around.
"Not "Blue boy"."  

HomacXross7
Crew

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:26 am
HomacXross7
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
NuraXross

User Image

User Image
User Image
"Hey blue boy!"
User Image

"Not "Blue boy"."

User Image
"I know that,"
Dr. Addams quickly responds.
"Stop dodging the question and answer it, properly."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:11 pm
shapelessevil
HomacXross7
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
NuraXross

User Image

User Image
User Image
"Hey blue boy!"
User Image

"Not "Blue boy"."

User Image
"I know that,"

Not that it's any of your business what I do, luv..."
The Dragon faced cloud hisses irritatedly.
"But I'm going next do to eat. I've already ordered from Jack, and I'm going to take it, now, as the captain suggested we do."  

HomacXross7
Crew

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:02 pm
HomacXross7
shapelessevil
HomacXross7
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf

User Image
User Image
"Hey blue boy!"
User Image

"Not "Blue boy"."

User Image
"I know that,"

"But I'm going next do to eat. I've already ordered from Jack, and I'm going to take it, now, as the captain suggested we do."

User Image
"Wrong on both accounts!"
Dr. Addams counters.
"First of all, I am the only one in this group who actually works here- Everything that every single one of you does , while here, IS my business.."
She then looks at the dragon faced cloud, sternly.
"And second, you are NOT going back into that room, where your blobs will attack the sample isotopes, again... You're staying here and keeping in Nura's company."
And with that, Dr. Addams passes through Shinryu, and out the door, behind him.
User Image
Veronica looked back at the two as they bickered, then back to Nura, through his portal, and now looks at Mr. Stubbs, to see what he will do, next.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:18 pm
shapelessevil
HomacXross7
shapelessevil
HomacXross7
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf

User Image
User Image
"Hey blue boy!"
User Image

"Not "Blue boy"."

User Image
"I know that,"

User Image
Dr. Addams counters.
"First of all, I am the only one in this group who actually works here- Everything that every single one of you does , while here, IS my business.."
"And second, you are NOT going back into that room, where your blobs will attack the sample isotopes, again... You're staying here and keeping in Nura's company."
User Image
Veronica looked back at the two as they bickered, then back to Nura, through his portal, and now looks at Mr. Stubbs, to see what he will do, next.

Following Dr. Addams into the previous room, Luminova then deviates and goes over to look at the isotope samples.  

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100

HomacXross7
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:20 pm
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil
HomacXross7
shapelessevil
HomacXross7

"Not "Blue boy"."

User Image
"I know that,"

User Image
Dr. Addams counters.
User Image

Following Dr. Addams into the previous room, Luminova then deviates and goes over to look at the isotope samples.

Shinryu is irritated with the way Dr. Addams walked though him, but remembering how she has helped them out in the past. He decides to respect her wishes. Taking a shape like a fluffy man, the cloud then shrugs.
"Call out for me, when we are ready to leave."
The cloud says, and then collapses into a pile of sand.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2021 5:45 pm
HomacXross7
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil
HomacXross7
shapelessevil
HomacXross7

"Not "Blue boy"."

User Image
"I know that,"

User Image
Dr. Addams counters.
User Image

Shinryu is irritated with the way Dr. Addams walked though him, but remembering how she has helped them out in the past. He decides to respect her wishes. Taking a shape like a fluffy man, the cloud then shrugs.

"Hey, Jack!"
Aidar calls from the other room, where he had generated a chair of ice and taken a seat at the eastern side of the table in the middle of the room with Adelveiss laying half curled behind him to his right and Fenris sitting behind him on his left.
User ImageUser Image
"I'll take that order of food ye offered me, now!"  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

May Akai Usagi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:00 pm
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil
HomacXross7

User Image
Dr. Addams counters.
User Image

"Hey, Jack!"
Aidar calls from the other room, where he had generated a chair of ice and taken a seat at the eastern side of the table in the middle of the room with Adelveiss laying half curled behind him to his right and Fenris sitting behind him on his left.
User ImageUser Image
"I'll take that order of food ye offered me, now!"

User Image
Jack makes no response.
Where Jack should be is instead a cardboard standing of himself standing in a wave like stance that falls over and behind him is a sign that reads "Due to inactivity I have gone fishing. Call me if something interesting happens, and if you want your food just hold this sign and ask for it it will appear in your hands."  
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games